Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stangorianov@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

stangorianov@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 30, 2015 12:10 am

Angel Return:

i have been single for the past 6yrs due to a tragedy. i have a 12yrs old son who is studying in a french country. I have been in the oil drilling industry for yrs now, the nature of my job is more of a contractor, although we are still offshre as i have not been called up for a job yet. i hope to find a soulmate for a lifetime. tell me more about yourself sweetheart. Drop me a message, if you really want to meet in person o.k ? i am really willing to be in person and see where it goes from there.. Admirer, Stan. text me : +1 530 392 8491 better still email : stangorianov@yahoo.com

stangorianov
Male / Single
39 - Tokyo / Japan
My interests include watching movies while snuggling on the couch, shopping, working out, playing volleyball, hanging out with friends, dancing with a special someone, going out to new restaurants and i love to take part in my partner's interests, so I would say I am pretty much up for anything.I also enjoy seeing new places, meeting new people, and I do have to say that I have gotten out of touch with nature but that’s because I haven’t found someone to go exploring in the outdoors with. Camping, hiking, exploring etc., are all things that I miss in my life. I would say that I am always up for new adventures with friends and family.

My ideal match would be someone athletic, confident, has a great personality, can laugh at themselves, and of course independent, supportive, a genuine loyal type of woman that treats you with respect. Who enjoys going out and experiencing what this area has to offer from the outdoors to the arts and entertainment to traveling around the world. I am looking for someone to become my friend along with a companion in life. She should have the philosophy that you work to live and not the other way around. Life is short, so I am not looking for someone that sweats the small stuff and realizes what is really important in life not just the materialistic things.

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Executive / Management / HR
Relocation Willing to relocate another country

Stolen pictures used:

stan.PNG

stan1.PNG

+15303928491

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Auburn, Main DA, CA
Original network provider* Sprint Spectrum L.p.
Pinger VoIP in Auburn, CA
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stangorianov@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 30, 2015 12:22 am

Oasis:

stangorianov
Male 38

If you are single, and ready for a lifetime. No bull stories. Talk to me, you must be matured and understand what it really means for a lifetime. I'm a simple person, romantic with much sense of humor. But I don't mess around when it comes to my business....

On Badoo:

Stangorianov, 39
Lagos, Nigeria
I'm here to date with girls, 34-65

I am looking for someone grounded, passionate, has a desire to travel and see the world, likes to try new things, open minded and someone who understands relationship is 50/50, someone independent, very supportive and loyal. I also have a thing for accents..
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.