Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Hannahfemale@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Hannahfemale@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:35 pm

Hannah
Female / Single
25 - / United States

About Me
Easy going
Looking For
Someone to share my love with
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 163
Weight(kg) 63
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession Student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Virgo

My Name is Hannah. Your profile has caught my attention, but I am not always online. So please, reply to me in my email address (Hannahfemale@hotmail.com)
for easy communication to know each other very well. And, I promise to tell you about me as soon as I receive your mail Thanks.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Hannahfemale@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:24 am

"She" sent the same message to my female character...

My Name is Hannah. Your profile has caught my attention, but I am not always online here. So please, reply to me in my email address (Hannahfemale@hotmail.com) for easy communication to know each other very well. And, I promise to tell you about me as soon as I receive your mail. thanks

Hannah
Female / Single
Current Location South Ozone Park/ United States
I love having intelligent conversations that challenge me. Being able to make me laugh is important, too! I'm looking for my best friend and lover. Maybe it's you!
I am looking for a kind and loving man

hannah.PNG
hannah.PNG (121.74 KiB) Viewed 6035 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 14, 2015 1:03 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello Dearest,
It gives me great pleasure to speak with you again in this medium of communication, You might be wondering why this kind of mail, but because i have decided to have a very good and close relationship with you,That is why i have chose to come in this dimension in order to let you know every thing about me before we can move forward .
My name is Hannah, I am a single girl of 24 years, I am from Rwanda In Africa but presently living at the Senegal refugee camp Dakar as a result of war that was fault in my country .
I am the only child of my parents. The name of my Father is Dr Ndadaye Henry Kagame ,He was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Kigali(the capital of Rwanda) .
I really like you and will like to meet you someday ,If you will like to move along with me as i am now an orphan and did not have any one again around me, I lost my parents during the war in my country ,The rebels attacked our home in a mid-night and killed my Father and my mother and set our house ablaze , while i was living in school, I lost every thing including some of my close relatives during the war .I was able to ran to this country where i am staying now with the help of United nation peace keeping team that came to my country.
Now i am in Senegal seeking asylum under the united nation high commission.
I have desire to come out from here due to so many unpleasant situations that i have found myself into in this place , I do not have my freedom here to help me self, I am just like someone staying in a prison, Hunger and lack, I can not take care of my self as girl, I cries every day and night for what i am passing through here .
Now i have something that i want to disclose to you which i will like you to keep only to your self ,I have my late father,s statement of account document in one of the leading banks where he deposited some huge amount of money with my name as his next of kin,I have contacted the bank recently to know how i can access the money in order to help my self out from here.
But the bank advised me to look for someone to represent me to transfer the money to his or her position,because my present status as a refugee does not permit them to deal directly with me .
With the regard of this information i had from the bank, I decided to tell someone about it which led me to fasting and prayer for a trustworthy person that can help me to transfer the money .
Darling this is the main reason , i have decided to contact you after my prayer and became convinced in my heart to tell you about this .
I will like you to help me to contact the bank and transfer the money to your personal account so that you will help me and send small of it to me so i can use it and process my traveling document and join you to your country and continue my education, I will be happy to offer to you a 30% percent of the total money for your assistance in doing this for me .The money in question is $9.7 Million usd . I have not told any one about the existence of this fund , So i will like you to keep it within your self till i come over . You can call to speak with me through the general camp telephone, the person in the office is a Catholic Reverend Father, His name is Reverend Father Johnson Anthony, I have already explain things between me and you to him and he accepts me to be receiving your call through him, and can also use his computer to write you always, Here is the phone number ( +221- 786301744 ), Any time you calls, tell him that you want to speak with
Hannah Ndadaye from Rwandan section ,he will invite me to his office to answer your call, As soon as i have your respond indicating your interest in helping me out of this situation, I will give your the bank contact to contact them immediately . Thanks and God bless you .
Yours faithfully Hannah

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W26 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 27 Apr 2015 03:31:50 -0700
X-TMN: [L0lBVsvyUKSgmkmDF/FsF2cSGr7lAYwj]
X-Originating-Email: [hannahfemale@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W264846E39A6FD4180C60A8C9E90@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: hannahfemale@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_f4c1bdf8-759f-4338-9d51-e4e9b1f73af8_"
Sender: <outlook_f23a8d22d72c7b64@outlook.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello Dearest,

I am very happy to have your response to my mail, I have read and could understand the content, I pray that God will bless you for accepting to help me out of my situation, I will be happy to see you as soon as every thing works fine, I have never disclose this to any one , because i don,t want to lose my life neither the money, But I put my trust in you believing that you will never let me down , I will like you to contact the bank for us to know the possibility of them transferring the money , as i have already written to them about my plans of getting someone involve in other to represent me to transfer my inheritance in their bank, I will like you to contact them immediately for the correspondent of my letter to their bank ,I will also furnish you with the amount i will need for processing my traveling document to join you as soon as the bank transfer the money to you, I will like you to contact the bank through their bank email address and phone, so that we will wait for their response to know how fast it will be done, below is their bank contact information , as soon as you contact and have their response, do not hesitate to update me so that i can follow up the formalities .Thanks and God bless you, I love you and will be happy to meet you .
Yours loving Hannah. .

HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION /please contact immediately .

Name ............. Credit Agricole Bank National Bank of London.
Credit Agricole Caisse ..................... London.
Name ..................... sir. Michel-Pierre Flipo. Account Manager:
E-mail: .................... ( agricolecaisse@creditt-agricole.com / agricolecaisse@consultant.com )
Phone .... + 442895680202 /Fax +442895680203

ACCOUNT INFORMATION------
Account Holder Name...Dr.Ndadaye Henry Kagame
Account no..................RIB:30004 00759 00000195086 58 QB91M
Amount Deposited.....9,700.000.00 USD
Next of Kin..................Hannah Ndadaye
Relative position........Daughter
Purpose of Deposit....Family Treasure .

BELOW IS THE MAIL WHICH I HAVE DRAFTED FOR THE BANK , YOU CAN FIX YOUR NAME IN THE SPACES ,COPY AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK AS STATED BELOW

Hello Mr.Michel Pierre Flipo,
My name is ............ From........... I am the foreign partner to Miss. Hannah , from Rwanda but now residing in UN refugee camp in Republic of Senegal,Please sir, i want you to tell me the possibility of transferring her late father's money into my account in my country, which she is now the next of kin.thanks
yours sincerely......

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W75 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 29 Apr 2015 04:51:07 -0700
X-TMN: [j8MHak5VAqO4quh7iExfCaHKcP8jnNcO]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W7565AC55B3099B3F91C8B1C9D70@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_07869a65-5ce0-4cd7-bdfe-4be923a99197_"
Sender: <outlook_f23a8d22d72c7b64@outlook.com>

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Lovely Darling

Thank you for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy Person, Darling Listen,i have never told anybody about this money, the only people that knows about it is you and me and the Reverend no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead)So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart,please Darling never you disappoint me,(I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us as i earlier told you i have with me here my late father statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us)and the death certificate,(which i will also give to him,so he can send them to you )I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the bank transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in credit Agricole Bank of London your own bank account over there in your count .

Chamber... .........Donald Chamber Consultant & Associate

Name................ Barrister Donald Dokeh

Email address..... donalddokeh.esq@lawyer.com

Telephone Number........ +221-70-86-70320

Please i will like you to write to the Lawyer as soon as you can and also call him on phone after writing to him so that he can check his mail and can let us know what is needed or you can fix your name in the below mail which i have drafted already and copy it and sent to the Lawyer through his email at ( donalddokeh.esq@lawyer.com )

Below are the drafted mail, you can fix your name and copy it then send to the Lawyer

Hello Barrister Barr,Donald Dokeh

My name is ........... From........... I am the foreign partner to Miss. Hannah, from Rwanda but now residing in UN refugee camp in Republic of Senegal,

Please sir, I want you to help us in getting the legal transfer documents (1) Power of attorney and (2) Affidavit oath, from the court, as that the bank require to make the transfer into my account in my country. Just as she and the reverend father discussed with you, Please tell me what is required of me? for getting the documents from the law court of Senegal as the bank requested.

Thanks and hoping your urgent reply.

yours sincere ..........

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W75 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 5 May 2015 09:10:28 -0700
X-TMN: [5Ck+vjEWr+Oc2KXMqF1XvL6TAZtVCmgt]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W75D0187BA7FA3A7867B82AC9D10@phx.gbl>
boundary="_12236b4f-fde3-47a8-a998-a62bf31dc14c_"

PIC:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221786301744
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+442895680202
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Belfast
Original network provider* Voxbone SA

FAX: +442895680203
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Belfast
Original network provider* Voxbone SA

+221708670320

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME ______________ CBAO

Bank Address_______________ PLACE DE L'INDEPENDANCE B.P 129 DAKAR SENEGAL.

BENEFICIARY NAME ______________ NDEYE KHADY TALL EP CISSE

ACCOUNT NUMBER _______________ 035167234601

BRANCH CODE _______________ 01283

SWIFT CODE ______________ CBAOSNDA

BANK CODE ________ SN012

CLE/RIB ______________ 46

IBAN ____________ SN012012833516723460146
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 14, 2015 1:36 am

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME ______________ BANK ATLANTIC

BANK ADDRESS_______________ PARCELLES ASSAINES SENEGAL.

BENEFICIARY NAME ______________ ELEMIKE PATRICK CHIDI

ACCOUNT NUMBER _______________ 081027820000

BRANCH CODE _______________ 01007

SWIFT CODE ______________ ATSNSNDAXXX

BANK CODE ________ SN137

CLE/RIB ______________ 76

IBAN ____________ SN08 SN13 70100708102782000076

DEVISE _______________ XOF
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:06 am

Hannah escaped the Camp:
Hello Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Because of the urgency of my traveling to Paraguay, I dropped a cheque of $450.000.00 with the Reverend pastor at the camp for you.
Now contact the pastor in Senegal, his name is Rev Father Johnson Phone 00221775314032 ,Email :( revpastorjohnsonanthony@hotmail.com ) , ask him to post the cheque of $450.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Johnson Anthony and instruct him to post the cheque which you will cash in any international Bank in your country.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. in the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the pastor on your behalf to receive that cheque, so feel free to get in touch with him ,he will post to you without any delay.

Regards Hannah.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W68 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 23 Aug 2015 00:33:15 -0700
X-TMN: [y7Upv58wM76rAE77nAYQ0+CZsSQZwmeb]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W68260D8D054D88F7E500D6C9630@phx.gbl>
boundary="_d612234f-70fc-4e9c-aa84-448e3f5fa6ea_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221775314032
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:43 pm

Hello dear,

How are you doing ? Hope you are fine and in good health,

This is to inform you that the bank draft cheque certified of $250,000 i kept in your position have arranged through payment through swift Visa Card payment center of UBA bank Plc after your transfer was cancelled,due to your inability to comply with the requirements of the transfer, this card center will issue a Visa Card of your funds with your names which will enable you to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine World wide, but the maximum is the sum of three thousand united states dollars only per day ($3,000).

So if you wish to receive your fund in this way, then you are advised to contact the Visa Card payment center for the release and issuing of your Visa Card to you and also send the following information's as listed below to them.

Your full name.............................
Your address................................
Your country...............................
Your age...................................
Your occupation.............................
Your phone number..........................

However,Kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

Contact Person: Mr.Antony Oduor.

Director: UBA bank Plc Visa Card payment department

Email: ubabankonlineservice@accountant.com
ubaglobalatmnetwork@africamail.com

The Visa Card payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment without any hitches in receiving your payment.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (VISA CARD-8411) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center immediately by using it as your subject..

Thank you & God bless you
Regards, Precious
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

giftapia@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:16 am

Same E-mail address:
Skype ID;
live:giftapia

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though i really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on,you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so i made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transaction i must surely compensate you.

And i want to inform you that i have successfully move to Germany where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to the willingness and acceptance you showed during the course of my pains i have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart,i issued the check and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM card for security reason,you can use the ATM card to withdrawing money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of US$ 1000 daily.

This vow i made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfills it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the Global ATM Alliance direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... GLOBAL ATM VISA CARD SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Office Address; ......Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D (SENEGAL)

Contact Emails: ubabankonlineservice@accountant.com

Telephone: ........... +221708014812
Officer In charge: Mrs Marshal Jrrre / Mr.Fredric Son

So if you wish to receive your fund in this way, then you are advised to contact the Visa Card payment center for the release and issuing of your Visa Card to you and also send the following information's as listed below to them.

Ask them to send you the ATM card and the pin code of the ATM card that i gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touched with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM card so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I had giving instruction to ATM card office on your behalf to release the ATM card which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Your friend.
Gift Mandy Apia

Header:
Return-Path: <giftapia@hotmail.com>
Received: from BY2PR1101MB1046.namprd11.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.166.10]) by
Tue, 16 Aug 2016
Subject: Hello dear,how are you, hope all is well with you?

Phone:
+221708014812
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hannahfemale@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:11 pm

Hello dear,

How are you doing ? Hope you are fine and in good health,

This is to inform you that the bank draft cheque certified of $450.000.00 i kept in your position have arranged through payment through swift Visa Card payment center of UBA bank Plc after your transfer was cancelled,due to your inability to comply with the requirements of the transfer, this card center will issue a Visa Card of your funds with your names which will enable you to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine World wide, but the maximum is the sum of three thousand united states dollars only per day ($3,000).

However,Kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

Contact Person: Mr.Antony Oduor.

Director: UBA bank Plc Visa Card payment department

Email: ubabankonlineservice@accountant.com

The Visa Card payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment without any hitches in receiving your payment.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (VISA CARD-8411) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center immediately by using it as your subject..

Thank you & God bless you
Regards, Hannah
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

giftapia@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:50 pm

my dear
It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though i really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on,you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so i made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transaction i must surely compensate you.

And i want to inform you that i have successfully move to Germany where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to the willingness and acceptance you showed during the course of my pains i have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart,i issued the check and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM card for security reason,you can use the ATM card to withdrawing money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of US$ 1000 daily.

This vow i made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfills it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the Global ATM Alliance direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... GLOBAL ATM VISA CARD SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Office Address; ......Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D (SENEGAL)

Contact Emails: ubabankonlineservice@accountant.com

Telephone: ........... +221708014812
Officer In charge: Mrs Marshal Jrrre / Mr.Fredric Son

Ask them to send you the ATM card and the pin code of the ATM card that i gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touched with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM card so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I had giving instruction to ATM card office on your behalf to release the ATM card which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Your friend.
Gift Mandy Apia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.