Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

camillaebrima@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

camillaebrima@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:22 am

camillaben Profile: honest,caring and love
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
honest and a man

About Me
honest social nice lovely single and good looking girl

From: camillabenDate: 2014-04-26 08:46 PMSubject: Hello I'm writing you to know if can we be friends? you can write me at (camillaebrima@hotmail.com) So that we can share ideas and photos, i wait your reply Regard, Camilla.
Hello
I'm writing you to know if can we be friends?
you can write me at (camillaebrima@hotmail.com)
So that we can share ideas
and photos, i wait your reply
Regard,
Camilla.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: camillaebrima@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 31, 2014 11:34 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Camilla Ebrima <camillaebrima@hotmail.com> Mon, May 12, 2014 at 7:55 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Hello Dear,
Thank you so much for your message i really appreciate you for creating time to reply my message it shows how serious and very good person you can be. I need some one i can entrust my heart to, some one i will shear things in common with, some one that will not disappoint me along the way and i want to believe that you are such a person and that is why i will have to go direct to the point with you and i hope you will understand me and tell me what you feel.

My Dear, i will appreciate to come to your country so that you can help me and fix me to a better life, this is because in this place i am living like a no body and it pains me that i am 26 years now but i do not have any good work doing. I know that with God all things are possible and i believe that God has brought you my way to help me out from this situation. Please all i need from you is your acceptance to help me come over to your country and continue with my life.

I will like you to try and call me with the telephone number below so that i will talk to you and tell you more about what am passing through in this place. This telephone number belongs to Reverend Godwin Oakum who is the guild in this Orphanage home and he has been so good and caring to me, he also allowed me to use his computer to email you and i have told him about you and he is in support of my communication with you and he is ever ready to answer your call when ever you wish to talk to me. His telephone number is number (+221 776 453 014) or (00221 768 726 575) please call me and tell him you wants to talk to me and he will send for me. I will wait for your call and reply soon.
Yours,
Camilla Ebrima.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W77 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s12.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 12 May 2014 04:55:12 -0700
X-TMN: [lsgfB5G+W2xm2NUFdbMK8NOxfGgTrsUB]
X-Originating-Email: [camillaebrima@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W77B1F90605CA8C3DC8D998B8350@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: camillaebrima@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_e3d8361e-26ae-43f6-94d0-7c8262bc95e6_"

CAMILLA CONTACTS BANKER:
Camilla Ebrima <camillaebrima@hotmail.com> Thu, May 15, 2014 at 1:08 PM
To: "scb@standardcharteredbankinfo.co.uk" <scb@standardcharteredbankinfo.co.uk>
Cc: <CLIPPED>
Dear Mr. Paul Skinner,
I would like to state that my details are

(CLIPPED MY ADDRESS)
My home phone number is CLIPPED
I am the foreign beneficiary trustee to Camilla Ebrima, I apply officially as it was directed by Camilla Ebrima in respect to her late father's deposit Late Dr.Sall Ebrima in A/C NO.3671-097704-005 in your institution under your management .
Being the co-beneficiary to the deposited fund in your Bank, May I please know what is required of me and from Camilla Ebrima in order to transfer the fund into my Bank Account Number as desired by Camilla Ebrima.

Name of Depositor: Dr.Sall Ebrima
Next of kin: Camilla Ebrima
Country of Origin: The Gambia
Email: camillaebrima@hotmail.com
Amount Deposited: $3.700,000 USD
SWIFT Code: SCBLGB2LWEB
Account Number: A/C NO.3671-097704-005
Let me know as soon as possible.
Respectfully.
Yours truly,

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W15 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s34.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 15 May 2014 10:08:39 -0700
X-TMN: [kE/hWipcHwrTXdsj0uMBWrWvf6T2hZ/4]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W1505BB9A1BC83023628512B8360@phx.gbl>
boundary="_27f48a68-5b0d-4d04-afca-8cda0e036e14_"
To: "scb@standardcharteredbankinfo.co.uk"
<scb@standardcharteredbankinfo.co.uk>

Website Repoprted to ENOM for killing but is still working as of today.

CONTACT LAWYER:
Camilla Ebrima <camillaebrima@hotmail.com> Tue, May 27, 2014 at 12:10 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
My Dearest One ,
I am pleased with the way you are using your position to help me recover my inheritance God will guide, protect and strength you and your family for coming to the rescue of an orphan. For me i will forever leave to remember you.

My love, as the bank said that we need power of attorney and affidavit of oath in order to transfer the money to your bank account in your on my behalf. My love, i find it difficult because it was not easy for me to get a lawyer who will help us because of my situation but i have use the influence of the Reverend priest to get this good lawyer, he is a famous human right lawyer, he has helped a lot of refugees in the past and i am confident our own will not be a different case .

He promise to help us but insist we must meet up with his instructions as that is the only way he can help us in getting those legal documents. Please try to do all he has said as he has warned me that on no account will he attend to us unless we meet with his law firm request.

I told him everything about you and He has promised to assist us, so please try and contact him on both phone and email, inform him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to get a power of an attorney and affidavit of oath that will allow you transfer my inheritance from the BANK IN LONDON into your account.

THE LAWYER INFORMATION ARE BELOW .
=======================================================================
EDIBANI LAW FIRM
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATE.
FAYE, Christian 48,
Boulevard de la Republique,
B.P. 14390 Dakar, Senegal
Tele: +221766738017
Email: edibani_lawfirm1@lawyer.com

FILL AND FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO THE LAWYER EMAIL.

Good day SIR,
I am ................, i will like you to help me and Camilla Ebrima to get some of the documents the bank needs for the transfer of fund of the father of the little girl now late by the name Dr. Ebrima Sall she is the next of kin and my partner, i contacted the bank and they have agreed to make the transfer as soon as i can bring the documents they want from me which are the affidavit of oath from a high court in Senegal and the power of attorney from Senegal too.

Sir, they asked me to do this with a Senegal based lawyer since the next of kin is living in Senegal, and here are my data, my name is

My Full Names ............
My Home Address................
My Occupation .......................
My Office Address .................
My Phone Number..................
My Age .......................
My Home Country ................
My Resident Country ..................

So i will be waiting to hear from you, on how you can help me and Miss Camilla Ebrima to obtain those documents the bank needs from me to make this transfer, for now they are waiting for me to provide all those documents they ask from me so it will be my pleasure if you tell me what i can do to get these documents.

Thanks sir bye

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W47 ([65.55.90.137]) by snt0-omc3-s37.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 26 May 2014 21:10:14 -0700
X-TMN: [JE/l9iKsr9snw5ibv/p5fdIPR8vb+rIo]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W47B8A6B91DC451053D9F19B83A0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_e2cdecb7-2384-4ec7-960e-68b3bc99ecbe_"

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221776453014
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221768726575
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221766738017
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: camillaebrima@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 08, 2015 9:56 pm

Camilla Escaped the Camp:
Hello Dear,
How are you? i hope you are doing very fine? I am so happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from UK who is an international businessman.
Presently I'm in UK for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring my late father's funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact Reverend Father Godwin Oakum his contact address is as follows:

Name: Reverend Father Godwin Oakum
Email: rev.oakum@priest.com
Phone: ( 00221 776 453 014 ).

Ask him to send you the total cheque of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for you as a caring and understanding man.
That is a Compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. Indeed i appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Reverend Father Godwin Oakum and instruct him where to send the amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time.
At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Father Godwin Oakum, who have been taken care of me when i was in the camp, on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend Father Godwin Oakum and he will send the cheque to you without any delay.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay through the prepared draft.

Take care and bye for now. As soon as you are in contact with him you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it okay, Attached here is the photo for me and my partner in UK.
Yours Truly,
Camilla.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W64 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 7 May 2015 18:07:33 -0700
X-TMN: [qoRezJ3O8shTy9R6CdPjTkYn+h18B/ay]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W6438E5A9A960445E459311B8DE0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_b2921bab-b71b-4abb-9d48-c2e4a2983525_"

Pic:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.