Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Miss.Faith Kones miss.faith.kones41@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Miss.Faith Kones miss.faith.kones41@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:33 pm

Dearest One,

PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.
I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation, My name is Miss Faith Kipkalya Kones, 23yrs old female and I held from Kenya in East Africa. My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008. You can read more about it here
http:/ /edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expert rate which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin I traveled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instructions to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother has threatened to assassinate me The amount is ($8.5 USD ) Million United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank here in Burkina Faso on my arrival, You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone, I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Burkina Faso) where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of Kin’s.I will send my picture to you as soon you reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Faith Kipkalya Kones.
Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, is due to recent connection error here in the country.

HEADER:
Received: from [172.16.10.21] (Forwarded-For: 154.66.171.50)
by hb2-http02-zone.hibox.hinet.net (mshttpd); Wed, 22 Apr 2015 08:45:56 +0200
Bcc:
Reply-to: miss.faith.kones41@gmail.com
Message-id: <fb76ce0765b8c.55375fc4@lcbearing.com.tw>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 08:45:56 +0200
X-Mailer: Sun Java(tm) System Messenger Express 7u2-7.02 64bit (built Apr 16
2009)
Content-language: en
Subject: Hello My Dear Beloved Sir/Madam,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Miss.Faith Kones miss.faith.kones41@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello My Dearest One CLIPPED,

I am very happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day?, yes i will marry you as long as you are nice to me. i am little bit hot over here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso and I have just received your email with lot's of excitement when i sent the letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue i am glad now that i saw pour email. The most important reason why i choose to contact you is for you to stand as my trustee and provide account where the bank will transfer the money.

About the Rev. Father Daniel / Camp Authority

Firstly i am emailing you from the office of the Reverend Father Daniel Zongo in (Saint Mary’ Catholic Church) I told the Reverend Father Daniel about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer twice a day, Pls you can call me with the office number of the Rev father (+226 72.77.61.01) here in the Mission camp and ask of Miss Faith Kipkalya Kones that stays in the female hostel room 12, block B when you will call me. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Where i am leaving now, in this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. It’s just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

About Myself/ Late Father/Mother

My name is Miss Faith Kipkalya Kones and a single daughter of my mother,23 years of age, from Nairobi Kenya in East Africa, i am 5.6ft tall, (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Burkina Faso as a result of the plane crash and my wicked step mother who wants to kill me and sit on my inheritance, But God did not allow her to achieve her plans, My father was the former Kenyan Road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Keri Cho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya . The plane crashed on Tuesday 10th, June, 2008. My mother died during a child birth in 1992, I have been alone with my father and my evil step mother, with the help of United Nation I managed to make my way to a near by country Burkina Faso where my father deposited these money (US$8.5)million Dollars with my name as the next of kin. It was only me that is alive now in my family i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, my step Mother wants me dead and the only person i have now is Reverend Father Daniel who is the pastor of the (SAINT MARY’S CATHOLIC CHURCH HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for famele.

About My Wicked Stepmother/Uncle

I am constrained because of the abuse/threaten I am receiving from my wicked stepmother and uncle. They took away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile i wanted to escape to the USA but they hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily they did not discover where i kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Ouagadougou , Republic of Burkina Faso .

My feelings: Despites the money I really want someone who will care and love me, I need someone who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need someone who will be my brother, my best friend, even though you take me like your blood sister or part of your family I will not mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. I want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me, If yes’ I will live the rest of my live to appreciate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will break my heart, Because I don't want to under go torture any more. I need a God fearing person that will not cheat on me when the money has been transferred to him/her; i keep on praying to God that he should give me a person that is honest and faithful so that he will be nice and faithful to me when the money is transferred to him/her. i need a person that will faithful so that when the money is transferred he will send some money to me so that i will start preparing to meet with you, i have no money with me here in the camp, and i do not have any choice rather than to pray to God for a person that will love me like himself/herself so that love will stand for us

After this transaction

After transfer of this money to your account: You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in order to further my education .You will send a letter of invitation to me so that they will give me a VISA urgently to travel and join you over there to enable me continue my future. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment, please understand my condition and do not abandon me without help. Therefore my condition here is very bad, to eat is very hard for me but with God one day my condition will change.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EXPERINCE IN BUSINESS SINCE YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO INVEST THE MONEY. WE NEED TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER FOR MORE TRUST AND UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN BOTH OF US. SECONDLY, I WILL APPRECIATE IT BETTER ONCE I RECIEVE THE BELOW INFORMATION OF YOURS

1.Your Full Name.............

2. Your Address ..............

3. Your Country of Origin......

4. What do you do for living....

5. Your Age......................

6. Sex............................

7. Your personal picture ..........

8.Your Telephone number..............

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't review it to anyone because am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding person, truthful and someone with vision, truth and hardworking. My favourite language is English and I speak English very fluently.

Please i will like you to answer me these questions:

1. Can you handle this transfer?

2. Can i trust you as a genuine friend?

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said; i have a lot to tell you

Have a nice day and think about me. Attach here is my pictures for you

Waiting to hear from you soonest

Yours sincerely

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W36 ([65.55.34.199]) by COL004-OMC4S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 23 Apr 2015 06:01:58 -0700
X-TMN: [QHLBbFFHwHhbLyZwertSna5lYe+Vhl3f]
X-Originating-Email: [miss.faithkones41@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL128-W3692F26F7AE9420FAAC919EEED0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: miss.faithkones41@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_b1694f79-f692-4d7d-b2de-fc286c789c59_"

Hello My Dearest One Sir CLIPPED,

Thanks for accepting to help me out from this sorrowful situation which found myself since accidental death of my father. Hopeful you have a great day? I have relied on you and as well handed you over my inheritance fund release which is under the custody of bank here. I have already sent an authorization letter to the bank recommended you as my foreign Trustee. There is no problem the money was deposited by my late father and I am the next of kin no doubt.

Please after reading this mail, make sure you contact the Bank with the following information through this email Address:(2)(info-brs@financier.com) go through the below e-mail very well and copy it and send it to the bank for the transfer. And call the bank manager so that he will attend to your application letter and respond to you immediately.

And as soon as you open communication with the bank management do not hesitate to update me with every of your communication with the bank so that i will be following up, you know that my present condition here is very critical which i don't what to continue like this, please do not abandon me here i have suffered a lot since my parents pass away, My step mother did all she can to kill me and frustrate my life but God i serve sent me free from her hand, today i see myself as an orphan but as soon as you sort out everything with my fathers bank and have my inheritance fund been transferred into your bank account i will become a happy girl and have a better living over there in your home. Please call me anytime you feel to hear from me, just tell reverend Father that you want to speak with me he will send to me to answer your call because hearing your voice will be giving me a lot of confidence.

Remain Blessed

Yours baby

Ms. Faith Kones

CONTACT THE BANK WITH THE BELOW LETTER

Banque Régionale De Solidarité (BRS)

01 Bp 1305 Avenue Kwame Nkrumah

Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa

Contact Person. Dr. Hando ZABSONRE

TELE..+226 65.88.95.70
Tele/Fax..+226 50 41 45 25

Email. info-brs@financier.com

I wish to apply as a Trustee to Miss. Faith Kipkalya Kones the next of kin to Kipkalya Kones from Kenya, who died on plane crash in the year 2008. I am putting claim over his balance of ($8.500, 000, 00 million dollars) from his ACCOUNT NUMBER 5698542-11 and ROUTING NO: 89749. I want to know the legal procedure of transferring the said fund into my bank account; i am now demanding your kind assistance for urgent consideration of my application.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:

Account Holder: Mr. Kipkalya Kones Atif

Account Number: 5698542-11

Routing Number: 89749

Amount: $8.500.000.00 USD

Next Of Kin: Miss. Faith Kipkalya Kones Atif

My Name;..............................

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W33 ([65.55.34.200]) by COL004-OMC4S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 04:34:55 -0700
X-TMN: [hyIigL+vStKpLeEp5MI1+y78eZVNlmFk]
Message-ID: <COL128-W33D5AED6127EADA2D579E2EEEC0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_704d4562-178a-4b0d-8c96-4e5426fd8dbc_"

ISSIER DE JUSTICE

HONORABLE BARR. AHMED YACOUBA & CO CHAMBERS (ESQ)

A MEMBER-WEST AFRICA BAR ASSOCIATION

Ouagadougou 01 Zad secteur 30, P.O.

Box 01 B.P. 5189, Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso West Africa

Phone +226 79448857

E-mail: (hon.barri.ahmedyacoubachambers@lawyer.com)

Attention client

I wish to use this medium to get in touch with you, I am Barrister Ahmed Yacouba A legal representative, A solicitor at law, This legal firm Ahmed Yacouba & Associate Chambers receives your massage this morning requesting for our services to obtain the mention documents for the process of Miss. Faith Kones inheritance balance amounting to USD$8.5Million (Eight Million And Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar) Deposited with

Banque Regionale De Solidarite (BRS) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. We are pleased to inform you that this legal firm has excelled in handling inheritance matters, Therefore we assure you that the inheritance claim will be handle professionally.

I visited the bank authority where i confirmed from Dr. Hando the Operation & Foreign Remittance Director of Deposited

he informed me that the young lady Faith is asking for your help in acting as her trustee to the bank so that her late father balance will be release to you as her trustee, while she will relocate immediately to join you over in your country for the investing the fund and move ahead in her education. All i require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through i guarantee you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any branch of the law.

To commence on this matter i have to go for proper verification from the Ministries involved at Federal High Court here in Burkina Faso in obtaining the requested documents. Once am through with my verification i will get back to you.

I will go to the Court first thing tomorrow morning it will not take more than 24/ 48 hours to obtain the documents from the Court.

You don't need to come down here for any signing i will stand as your legal representative until the funds transferred to your bank account because this is bank to bank fund transfer transaction.

I will need your telephone number incase of emergency but any other needed information from you will indicate to you in my next mail.

Please kindly make a copy of our email and any wrong receiving of our massage kindly ignore it or report to the above Chamber as to avoid fraudsters. This massage is only for the numerous Client of this Chamber, any error in receiving of any mail which you find opposed and not being our mail. Please report to this Chamber to help us serve you better. As your satisfaction is our achievement and your excellent remarks is our goal.

SIGNED MANAGEMENT OF THIS CHAMBERS

BARR AHMED YACOUBA ESQ.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1008.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Apr 2015 22:27:58 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 797532.5286.bm@omp1008.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED
Received: by 98.138.101.173; Wed, 29 Apr 2015 22:27:58 +0000
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 22:27:57 +0000 (UTC)
From: Ahmco & Co Chambers <hon.barri.ahmedyacoubachambers@lawyer.com>
Reply-To: Ahmco & Co Chambers <hon.barri.ahmedyacoubachambers@lawyer.com>

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22672776101
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telmob S.A. (Onatel)

+22625509031
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Burkina Faso number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
+22665889570
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A.

FAX: +22650414525
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Biéha, Sissili
Original network provider* Office National des Télécommunications S.A. (Onatel)

+22679448857
Original network provider* Telecel Faso S.A.

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME: BANQUE COMMERCIALE DU BURKINA.

ACCOUNT NAME: PHILIP KENNETH EZEMONYE

ADDRESS: 1126 AV. KWAME NKRUMAH

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 56012194401

IBAN: BF056 01006 56012194401 49

SWIFT CODE: BNCF BFBF
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Bank account used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME:   CORIS BANK INTERNATIONAL (C. B. I. - S. A.)
ADDRESS:   AVENUE KWAME N'KRUMAH, OUAGADOUGOU - BURKINA FASO (WEST AFRICA)
ACCOUNT NUMBER:  30148 01005 02873724101 - 25
ACCOUNT NAME:     D. A. Z. N.
SWIFT CODE:  CORIBFBF

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CORRESPONDENT BANKS

(1) FIMBANK (MALTA - UE)
    SWIFT CODE: FIMBMTM3

(2) BHF-BANK (GERMANY)
SWIFT CODE: BHFBDEFF

(3) FBN BANK (FRANCE)
SWIFT CODE: FBNIFRPP
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Faith escaped the Camp:
Dear,

I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting my inheritance fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Vietnam, though i tried my best to involve you in the business but God decided the whole situations. Presently I'm in Vietnam for investment projects with my partner and as well pursue to get admission in one of the best school here managing by America government. Meanwhile didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact reverend Father Daniel in Burkina Faso with the e-mail address below: ( rev.danielzongo@yahoo.com ) Ask him to send you the total of $550.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Fr and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time.

In the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remembers that I had forwarded instruction to the reverend on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. Fr. Daniel. He will send the amount to you without any delay.

Regards,

Yours Faith

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W76 ([65.55.34.201]) by COL004-OMC4S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 23 Jul 2015 09:37:32 -0700
X-TMN: [zPjJ06KE61wAsr3x0Z97yImKaERYrncm]
Message-ID: <COL128-W762D461D9E843D2C31DE49EE820@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_639bb230-57f1-413b-a428-0ebc1fa4980a_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hon.barri.ahmedyacoubachambers@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:40 am

Dear client

Longest time, Hope you still remember me? you contacted my chamber in regard of transactions had with a refugee girl who die ISIS attack here, she have an inheritance fund with bank here which I have been making arrangement for it release but luckily the bank manager was interested to benefit with us, so the release of the fund is very easy as long as you comply from your side, the bank charge tax fee 5% of the total fund, $8.5 millions, we consulted a money lender from America who agreed to lend us the fee but he advice that should have account from the listed bank, Wells Fargo, Jp Morgan and chase bank, check if you have account with any of the bank so that he will transfer the money to you and you will resend to the appropriate quarter for them to balance the revenue tax and transfer the total fund into your bank account, as soon as the bank make the transfer to your bank account, I will fly down to your place for the shares. hope you understand my explanation, furnish me any of the bank account soonest.

Regards
Attorney Ahmed Yacouba
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:17 am

Dear client,

It is a very sad news but nothing we can do about the lost, just to pray for God to accept her gently soul in heaven. I have been trying to reach you on phone but it keeps entirely answering machine, be kind to provide an access to speak with you, secondly I also forward your banking details to the money leader and he called you but he don't get you as well, do make access to reach you through cell phone.

Best Regards
Attorney. Ahmed Yacouba
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:07 am

Dear Client: ,

I received your mail, note we cannot achieve this transaction without you picking your calls, you have to give time to reach you on phone, if you don't speak with the lender or I, we shall consider that you don't want to complete the transaction with us.

I see nothing wrong for you to pick calls and receive direction for the receipt of the payment. when you receive call from us we can understand each other better.

Thanks for your understanding.

Attorney Ahmed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:00 am

Dear Client,

This is very important business which both of us will benefit at the end, to help us achieve this transaction you should pick up known or unknown calls because network sometimes hides number. My Burkina Faso number +226 67215159. For the money lender he calls from UK. i am urge you to pick the calls and hear out what the person has to say. This is business and no investor releases his money to who he never speak with.

Thanks for your understanding
Best Regards
Attorney Ahmed

Phone Number:
+22667215159
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:51 am

dear client
can I receive this information of your account so that we will use it to receive the loan from the company and refund 5% interest after The deal, Ioan is worth $1millions, can u receive with your bank account? I will tell what next to doUSERNAME:

PASSWORD:

Cell phone number :

Residential Address:

Bank Account:

Routing # :

Universal Routing:

Date of birth :

Mother maiden name :

Bank Name :

Bank Address :

QUESTIONS:u

ANSWER :

Email Add:

Password:

you can remove any cent have in the account for trust.

Best Regards
Barrister Ahmed
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.