Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kojo999@outlook.com au.ghnp@gmail.com info@aughnp.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kojo999@outlook.com au.ghnp@gmail.com info@aughnp.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:09 pm

Ghana Product Contract 419 Scam. Scammer details. Emails and documents to follow.

Dominic Kojo kojo999@outlook.com
+23323169920
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Glo Ghana

Mrs Juliet Oliver Akos
au.ghnp@gmail.com
+233269694501
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd

Dr. Edward K. Akosa
info@aughnp.com
+233268277389
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT info@presidency-gov-gh.org
info.gpofp@gmail.com

+233504256911
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)

+233504256912
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)

OFFICE ADDRESS:
National Project Authority
Address: No. 14 Liberation Road,
P. O. Box CT62; Accra - Ghana.
Telephone: +233504256911
+233269694501
Fax: +233504256912
Email: info@aughnp.com
au.ghnp@gmail.com

Address: National Project Authority
No. 14 Liberation Road
Email: au.ghnp@gmail.com

Scammer's fake websites used for scamming:

aughnp.com scammer fake website.
auproject.webs.com scammer fake website

Scammer's bank account used for scamming:

ACCOUNT NAME: CSCORE GHANA LIMITED
ACCOUNT NO: 01120438403413
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (GH) LIMITED
ADDRESS: EAST LEGON 1 BRANCH, ACCRA - GHANA
SWIFT CODE: STBGGHAC
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: kojo999@outlook.com au.ghnp@gmail.com info@aughnp.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:33 pm

First scammer starting off the scam, Dominic Kojo.

Da: Dominic Kojo <kojo999@outlook.com>
Data: 25 ottobre 2014 12:30:36 CEST
Oggetto: TENDER IN GHANA
Dear sir/madam,

Tender is open to all potential suppliers in the Ecowas commission here in Ghana for the supply of Prepaid Energy and Water Meter. This Tender is open to Foreign suppliers whose company products meet international standards and also willing to bid for a tender and if your not interested to bid please do not reply.

Terms of Payment: If the Order is given to you, An upfront payment of 80% (T/T) will be made to your account, while 20% will be paid before shipment.

This Projects is for companies who are very ready to apply for Tender bids and have understanding the meaning of bidding for contract supply and you will need to do official tender registration with the Ecowas commission when you are submitting your bidding documents for approval before award.
I am a commission agent.
Regards,
Dominic Kojo
Mel link Ghana Inc
Plot 264 Link Road
Accra - Ghana
Phone:+233231699201
Email: kojo999@outlook.com
Ai sensi del D.Lgs.196/2003 si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono risevate e ad uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora il messaggio Le fosse pervenuto per errore, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo senza copiarlo e a non inoltrarlo a terzi, dandone gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie
Pursuant to Legislative Decree No.196/2003, you are hereby informed that this message contains confidential information intended only for the addresse. If you are not the addresse, and have received this message by mistake, please delete it and immediately notify us. You may not copy or disseminate this message to anyone. Thank you.

Da: Dominic Kojo [mailto:kojo999@outlook.com]
Inviato: martedì 28 ottobre 2014 17:48
Oggetto: RE: TENDER IN GHANA
Priorità: Alta

Dear xxxxxxxx,

I introduce our company, as consultant company registered with National Project Authority; to initiate contacts with companies and persons overseas for the supply of their needs in accordance with African Union Government Member States Development Projects. So will appreciate if your firm will be able to supply the agency with the product below:

1. Water meter adjustable support:
Size: 1" x 1" x 1" x 3/4" L=105mm
Quantity: 400,000 pieces

2. Water meter adjustable support:
Size: 1" x 1" x 1" x 1" L=190mm
Quantity: 200,000 pieces

It might interest you to know that this tender is in line with NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING [NCT] procedures specified in the Guidelines of the Public Procurement act 2003, of the Republic of Ghana. In your consideration, please be guided by this facts below:

PORT OF DISEMBARKATION: TEMA PORT, ACCRA - GHANA
CONSIGNEE: NATIONAL PROJECT AUTHORITY
QUOTATION: COST AND FREIGHT (C&F)
DELIVERY PERIOD : 8 - 12 MONTHS AFTER CONFIRMATION OF FULL PAYMENT.
PACKING INSTRUCTIONS/INSCRIPTION: NOT FOR SALE
MODE OF PAYMENT: 80% PAYMENT IN ADVANCE BY T/T TO ANY BANK OF YOUR CHOICE BEFORE PRODUCTION AND 20% BEFORE SHIPMENT. ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE CONFIRMED BY YOUR BANKERS BEFORE SHIPMENT.

If you are interested in this contract tender, you are required to indicate your intention, so that i can give you further details on this tender. Do call me for conversations on how am going to represent your company here on commission basis.

Regards,
Mr. Dominic Kojo
Mel link Ghana Inc
Plot 264 Link Road
Accra - Ghana
Phone: +233231699201

Fake website mentioned [auproject.webs.com] and fake Ghana company, "National Project Authority."

[Da: Dominic Kojo [mailto:kojo999@outlook.com]
Inviato: sabato 1 novembre 2014 11:08
Oggetto: RE: Contact National Project Authority

Dear xxxxxx,

l really commend your response and commitment to this tender process; i want to assure you that this venture, will bring a goodwill among us in the long run, and i do assure you of my total dedication to this course. Also i am optimistic that you will give a good and moderate price that will allow you win the bid. Also you have to include my 2% commission in the invoice value. Also you should understand that there is a compulsory registration fee of €750: so you should arrange to make payment of same.

You should be guided by the general terms of this supply as follows:

1. You are to prepare a proforma invoice covering the product you are to supply.
2. A letter of intent which should be addressed to National Project Authority, indicating your interest to participate in the on going tender.

You are to prepare the Proforma invoice with the address below and forward it to them, there address is as below:

Address: National Project Authority
No. 14 Liberation Road
Email: au.ghnp@gmail.com

Hope you get things done as soon as possible, and do notify me upon sending it to them. Kindly send same to me, so that i can follow it up. Please do note that all am concerned about, is how we can work together to win this tender. Call me on receiving this mail.

Regards,
Mr. Dominic Kojo
Mel link Ghana Inc
Plot 264 Link Road
Accra - Ghana
Phone: +233231699201

Bank account details of scammer given.

Inviato: martedì 4 novembre 2014 16:42
Oggetto: RE: R: E: TENDER IN GHANA

Dear xxxxxx,

Here is the bank details for the payment of the registration of your company. please do try and see that the payment
is made by tomorrow to avoid delay. also prepare your proforma invoice and letter of intent on time so that the commission can go through your documents for approve before award. the amount is euro750.

1. BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:

ACCOUNT NAME: CSCORE GHANA LIMITED
ACCOUNT NO: 01120438403413
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (GH) LIMITED
ADDRESS: EAST LEGON 1 BRANCH, ACCRA - GHANA
SWIFT CODE: STBGGHAC

I am a commission agent.

Regards,

Mr. Dominic Kojo
company NAME :Mel link Ghana Inc
Plot 264 Link Road
Accra - Ghana
Email: kojo999@outlook.com

Inviato: sabato 8 novembre 2014 08:13
Oggetto: RE: I: TENDER IN GHANA _ Richiesta di bonifico IMMEDIATO Eur.750,00= -

Dear xxxxxxxx

The phone conversation was poor due to bad connections,i have met and discus with Mr.chairman regarding this contract,i really presented your company well before him in a good image,he gave me his words but he also advice me to inform you that they are some key members of the contract award committee that we need to lobby for them to vote in favor of your company during their meeting for award of contract,they are seven(7) in number,so he said you should prepare an envelop to enable us lobby them with some amount of money.

so you may check and decide how much you think we can give them just to influence them to enable them vote for your company during award meeting,as you know majority carries the vote,this is one of the strategy we are going to apply to enable us win this contract successfully.i will give you the direct contact of Mr.chairman so you can speak with him.i also informed him that you have send the money already for the official registration of your company.

please also make sure you send us your invoice at least Monday or Tuesday before then the registration certificate of your company will be out.

looking forward for your response in this regards.

Regards,
Dominic Kojo
Mel link Ghana Inc
Plot 264 Link Road
Accra - Ghana

Next scammer arrives, Mrs Juliet Oliver Akos.
Another fee asked, fake document sent from the scammer, and fake website in signature line, www. aughnp.com.

Da: NATIONAL PROJECT AUTHORITY [mailto:info@aughnp.com]
Inviato: lunedì 17 novembre 2014 10:41
Cc: au.ghnp@gmail.com
Oggetto: Re: SUPPLY ACCEPTANCE NOTICE

Attention: xxxxxxx,

This is to confirm the receipt of your tender documents as submitted to us by your company. Be informed that your tender documents are undergoing scrutiny in accordance with the laid down procedures of this agency.

We do draw your attention to the attached files and do employ you to fill the tender form and submit to our office, having complied with the payment instructions. You will be informed on the position of your firm regarding this tender bidding upon completion of evaluation process.

Please be informed that you are required to pay through your consultant agent a processing fee of €920.

This agency is making verification of the various tenders received from possible suppliers, and will decide on whom to give the contract for supply in the next coming week.

Thanks for your co-operation and ensure that you submit this form in the next two working days.

Your Faithfully,
Mrs Juliet Oliver Akos
(Secretary)
+233 26 9694 501

OFFICE ADDRESS:
Telephone: +233 50 4256 911
+233 26 9694 501
Fax: +233 50 4256 912
au.ghnp@gmail.com

ACCEPTANCE NOTICE.jpg
Attachments
EDITagreement01.png
EDITagreement02.png
EDITagreement03.png
EDITagreement04.png
EDITagreement05.png
EDITagreement06.png
EDITagreement07.png
EDITagreement08.png
EDITagreement09.png
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:57 pm

Inviato: lunedì 17 novembre 2014 15:34
Cc: au.ghnp@gmail.com
Oggetto: Re: REGISTRATION COMPLETED

Attention: xxxxxx,

Today you are duly registered with us to become a participant to the International Competitive Tendering.
You will accorded all legitimate opportunity for well scrutinized and fair evaluation. Attached is a copy of your registration certificate with us.

Your Faithfully,
Mrs Juliet Oliver Akos
(Secretary)
+233 26 9694 501

OFFICE ADDRESS:
+233 26 9694 501
au.ghnp@gmail.com

COMPANY REGISTRATION.jpg

Excuses to ask for more money started....

Inviato: martedì 18 novembre 2014 12:14
Oggetto: Re: FROM DR EDWARD AKOSA

Dear xxxxxx,

I have known Dominic Kojo for a very long time, i can fudge for his credibility. So i want to believe that you are also competent to handle this supply having been introduced to me by Mr Kojo.

Ales, i should not be disclosing the situation that i am being confronted with regarding this tender. But i wish you will be faithful to keep this confidential as we progress and to see how things unfold.

Since last we i have been approached by Ghana Ambassador to Italy, for us to give this contract to a company that they have presented. And one thing funny about the situation is that the price the company is quoting for them to supply the water meter and it's adjustment support is far outrageous.

So from our investigation, it has come to light that the Embassy went to inflict the price to make personal gains. Worst still they want to deliver sub-standard product.

I take you for a friend now, what advice can you give. Also call me immediately you receive this mail.

Best Wishes,
Dr. Edward K. Akosa

OFFICE ADDRESS:
+233 26 9694 501
au.ghnp@gmail.com

Inviato: giovedì 20 novembre 2014 18:39

Dear xxxxxxx,

It was a good time discussing the opportunity of your company regarding this tender with my Vice Chairman; after a very lengthy meeting i was able to convince him to collaborate in giving your company the chance to supply the meters and adjustment support.

I told him all that your company will be willing give as goodwill for the honour that will be done to you. He was in agreement with me, after explaining to him that you have the competence and will deliver a quality product as you have promised.

Thus, you are aware that final decision will come up in the course of next week, thereafter you will be required to come to Ghana for signing of contract agreement and subsequent payment of your contract sum.

So, i and my vice are of the opinion that you try and make provision for 20,000 euro will be given to the other members of the committee: so that we will all have a total support for your company. Once you come up with this amount, the other money you have promised will be given to me after receiving your contract payment.

This amount is going to pave way for a unanimous decision to be reached by all the evaluation committee members. So an urgent response to this matter is needed to help me strengthen the way for your company before next week.

Best Wishes,
Dr. Edward K. Akosa
+233268277389
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:08 pm

Inviato: giovedì 27 novembre 2014 09:43
Oggetto: Re: NOTIFICATION OF CONTRACT AWARD

Attention: xxxxxx,

We write to CONGRATULATE you on the successful award of contract for the supply of 400,000 pieces of cold water meters and 600,000 water meter adjustable support and in meeting the requirements of this committee.

Thus, draws your attention to the attached files and do employ you to acknowledge your readiness to this contract by writing to us and accepting this contract obligation.

I advice that you make the necessary arrangement to sign the agreement soon after your contract agreement is secured and authenticated.

Thus, you are required to buy your traveling ticket and send us your flight schedule to enable us secure your visa from here. Please do send to us a copy of your passport for us to obtain your Visa.

You are required to pay this €2,370.00 through your agent; so that our lawyer can go and legalize the contract agreement from the High Court before your coming for signing.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS. It has been my please at your service.

Your Faithfully,
Mrs Juliet Oliver Akos
(Secretary)
+233 26 9694 501

OFFICE ADDRESS:
+233 26 9694 501
au.ghnp@gmail.com

AWARD CONFIRMATION.jpg

CONTRACT AWARD.jpg

Inviato: giovedì 27 novembre 2014 15:22
Oggetto: Re: REGARDING YOUR CONTRACT AGREEMENT

Attention: xxxxxxx,

Your agent has brought the money for your contract agreement and our lawyer has gone to the court to secure same today. I will get across to you once it is ready.

Also your visa will be ready tomorrow.

Your Faithfully,
Mrs Juliet Oliver Akos
(Secretary)
+233 26 9694 501

OFFICE ADDRESS:
+233 26 9694 501
au.ghnp@gmail.com

Inviato: giovedì 27 novembre 2014 23:10
Oggetto: Re: CONTRACT AGREEMENT

Attention: xxxxx,

The lawyer brought the agreement late. Attached is a copy and purchase order.

Your Faithfully,
Mrs Juliet Oliver Akos
(Secretary)
+233 26 9694 501

OFFICE ADDRESS:
+233 26 9694 501
au.ghnp@gmail.com

PURCHASE ORDER.jpg

agreement.pdf

Inviato: sabato 20 dicembre 2014 09:02

Dear xxxxxx,

The document is your payment release schedule as obtained from Bank of Ghana yesterday. So we are doing our best to ensure that you receive your payment in due time. Now the bank of Ghana is requesting that you pay exchange control approval charge of €21,700.

You are to ensure that you make this payment within next week, so that the paying bank can release your fund.

Best Wishes,
Dr. Edward K. Akosa
+233268277389

PAYMENT SCHEDULE.jpg
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

info@presidency-gov-gh.org info.gpofp@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:27 pm

Trying to Re-Scam again...Same scammers.

Da: OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT [mailto:info@presidency-gov-gh.org]
Inviato: martedì 21 aprile 2015 14:30
Cc: info.gpofp@gmail.com
Oggetto: I: PROFORMA AND TECHNICAL SHEETS TENDER N°AU/NPA/538/GH/2014

Attention:

Dear: Sir/ Madam,

Good Morning to you , I am writing because of the urgency of this matter.

I wish to commend you for your kind understanding and attention, the reason why your company didn't finalized the contract and received the payment was because of mismanagement of the Procurement policies and regulations by the previous committee Chairman and for that reason, the President of Ecowas have suspend all the Projects that was on going during the period since last year until last week all files was open again.

My Name is Mr.Basil Ahiable , i am currently the Contracting & Procurement Operations Manager for Shell West and East Africa. Responsible for leading the implementation and compliance of various Contracts and Procurement initiatives in 12 countries in these regions, worked with the Ghana Civil Aviation as the Acting Procurement Manager until 2002, Chairman of the Technical Committee of the Board.

I was just appointed to handle the this project and make sure that the right things are done perfectly, as the Director of Project Procurement Division and Contract Review payment Committee my appointment came from the Chairman Ecowas Commission Headed by his Excellency President John Dramani Mahama Office Of The President 30th of March 2015 under the appointment of the President the Republic of Ghana, to strictly review your company pending contract funds, As a matter of fact ,recommed way forward and payment procedures ,when I resume office I discovered that there are so many documents and jobs left UN-attended/pending which yours was among but I have decided not to contact any of the owners of this documents due to some dirty activities going on in various offices by heads of departments.

It came as a shock to me when the formal chairman of this Projects for the supply of (400,000 Pieces of cold water Meters
and 600,000 Unit of water meter Adjustable) which Amount Thirty one Million Euro (€31,000,000.00) visited my office at close meeting yesterday on this matter co-incidentally your file was on the desk and he gave me the contract details which I search on the system and discovered that it was the file, I was dealing with , going through it we discovered that there are some documents that are lacking in the file, such as the technical specification of the products and this pointing out that the people that handled this Contract Awarding lack merit ,did so automatically without going through the due process;

Anyway that is by the way,the Chairman of this project explained your predicament and told me your sufferings in this transaction and pleaded for my assistance just to help from this matter and further said your intention of visiting which is 100% accepted, if you wish otherwise we can handle it from here.

We have disqualified your Local Agent not to have anything to do with this contract Project again any further payment through him it is at your own risk now because during our investigation we discovered that he was not following the lay-down procedures with the Lawyer in charge, that is what cost you many problems to you, Please be advise to cease communication right now and forward all the relevant documents given to you immediately today for our study by tomorrow , We report back to the his Excellency President John Dramani Mahama for swift action on wire transfer, before then you are required to pay (Euro:2,470) for RE-Legalization of this contract which is the only responsibility of your company and it must be done through our a lawyer attached to me, Please note that after the payment tomorrow you are not going to bear any further expenses until you received the bank to Bank guarantee from our bank direct communication with your bank in xxxxxxxxx.

However, based on what I understand we can make this work, if only you will adhere to my instruction in order not to jeopardize my effort to make sure you receive your payment, as promised this morning I have meet with the Director of Investigation again and so far I understood that the Former Chairman of the project , who has been in detention sometime before he was release mislead so many contractor and diverted some of the contract Awarded mobilization without supplying the product to the government or Agency , so he is currently under watch by The Bureau of National Investigations is the internal intelligence agency of Ghana;

Hence, you are advised to stop any further communication with any individual, organization or government parastatals as we have been mandated to take over this matter until your payment is confirmed in your account, we shall be seating for a meeting this evening again to deliberate on the matter because all the head of departments has been duly notified on this developments but just be rest assured that your payment must be paid without interest.

Therefore, we demand for the technical specification and new invoice to be issue immediately base on the Total Products unless if their price are still the same, that is very necessary because it will help us to faster the new payment plans role.

Possible I want you to send to me immediately the entire document issued to you under this contract for verification and cross check with what we have in our office,

However, at this point ,I want to know your intention do you want the fund transferred to you or you wish to visit, because your answer will warrant me to give instruction to my team on what to do, because the next step to take now is to apply for a fund release authority after the re-legalization through my office and before I move this far you have to assure me that you will adhere to my instructions and it must be put in writing officially with this, I can be able to work and make sure your payment is released unconditionally and at this point ,we would need to obtain a legal clearance before we can do anything.

Waiting to hear from you ASAP. We shall also write you officially once we conclude because I shall also be meeting with the Special Adviser to the Presidency on Contract/Financial Matters this Evening. The Payment process has nothing to do with Embassy or agency of any kind only a direct programs of payment through the Ecowas directives by his the President of the Republic and you must respect the procedures and cooperate with us.

Please your answer is urgently needed.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Basil Ahiable,
Chairman of the Technical
Committee of the Board.
Contract Review & payment Committee
Ecowas Office of the President
Republic Of Ghana.
Tel+233 23750 9024

IRREVOCABLE LETTER.jpg

=
+233237509024
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:54 am

Other Documents used in the scam; some mentioned in emails above^^:

TENDER DOCUMENT.pdf
PAYMENT SCHEDULE.jpg
PURCHASE ORDER.jpg
OFFICIAL LETTER.jpg
CONTRACT AWARD.jpg
COMPANY REGISTRATION.jpg
BOG FORM.jpg
BOG EXPORT FORM.jpg
AWARD CONFIRMATION.jpg
ACCEPTANCE NOTICE.jpg
IRREVOCABLE LETTER.jpg

The first 4 pages of TENDER DOCUMENT.pdf. All the pages are in pdf, if interested.

Attachments
editTENDER DOCUMENT01.png
editTENDER DOCUMENT02.png
editTENDER DOCUMENT03.png
editTENDER DOCUMENT04.png
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:16 am

the rest of the documents/.
Attachments
editACCEPTANCE NOTICE.png
editAWARD CONFIRMATION.png
editBOG EXPORT FORM.png
editBOG FORM.png
editCOMPANY REGISTRATION.png
editCONTRACT AWARD.png
editIRREVOCABLE LETTER.png
editOFFICIAL LETTER.png
editPAYMENT SCHEDULE.png
editPURCHASE ORDER.png
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:05 pm

Hello,

We have received your complaint about the site http:/ /www.aughnp.com. We have suspended the website services already so the site is not accessible. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
Danny R
Executive Response
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.