Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gcb_frd1@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gcb_frd1@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:56 pm

To: Ghana Commercial Bank-GCB- <gcb_frd1@outlook.com>
Subject: YOUR FUNDS FINALLY BEEN ENDORSED TO YOUR PROVISIONAL ACCOUNT IN
YOUR COUNTRY

FROM THE DESK:DR WILLIAM FRANK.
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED

Attn: Sir.

YOUR FUNDS FINALLY BEEN ENDORSED TO YOUR PROVISIONAL ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY

Description: Wire Transfer
Transaction ID:********233
Ref BOG/GCB/1155545
Foreign Exchange Approval N0:IMF/MOF/ECA016A.

Compliment, it nice to relate with you once more again and I believed this time your transaction shall be accomplished. I am pleased to informed you that your U.S#12.5M that was previously hanging in your non-resident account with details below:
Acc/No: 129784648965
Acct Names:
Bank Name : Ghana Commercial Bank LTD
Acc/code:443-
Swift code: GHCBGHAC
Branch: K.N Circle,Accra,Ghana

has been permitted for transfer by the BOG and approved by the Ghana chapter of the IMF to enter your country and hit your provisional account. without wasting time, for accuracy reason I want you to re-confirm your private account details where the funds will enter.

when send your provisional account remember to send the $380 for the whole $12.5M to leave your Ghana non-resident account to your provisional account in your country so that you can have full access to your funds at your end. when you send the required $380 then I will reveal to you all online information about your account including PIN code and official page to control your funds anywhere you are.

The name to send the $380 is : EMELIA ADDO and the address is ;Accra,Ghana.

You can chose to receive your funds either by ATM card, or Bank Draft, or Bank to bank transfer or Swift Transfer or MOT . you can also decide to get it bit by bit or full once transfer.

Once you send the required amount , then you will be no more fees and there will be no more any form of payment and the transfer will be completed and you will receive your funds in three working days

Ready to receive your funds immediately you pay the requested amount of $380. we have to complete this transaction this week, because we need to do it fast so that there will be no excuse for delay.

You can reach me on my phone number. +233202667888

Regard.

DR WILLIAM FRANK.
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.