Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lizzy_guk1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lizzy_guk1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:49 pm

Received: from [41.214.99.170] by web122003.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 01 Apr 2015 11:16:17 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/448 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1427912177.68484.YahooMailBasic@web122003.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 11:16:17 -0700
Reply-To: lizzyguk@hotmail.fr
Subject: Dearest One

Dearest One
My name is Lizzy and i am a beautiful and hard working young girl.very
loving, tender and very caring. I am seriously looking for relationship leading to any
thing. Today i saw your profile in internet and i love it.i think that we can write together.please i will like you to contact me through this my email address,Please contact me with my email address above If you are interested in knowing more about me and for me to send you some pictures of mine, hoping to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God bless as you reply very fast.
lizzy
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: lizzy_guk1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:59 am

Good Day my Sir!!

I am happy that you are a kind and lovely caring man, may God bless you more as you make efforts to save a soul from suffering Amen. My life is full of pains ever since i lost my family members. no one to run to and no one to help me or take care of me, life in refugee camp is like life in prison. Last month, someone attempted to rape me if not for the help of the camp security man.

I did not sleep well because of my situation , I am living is a place where life is like hell . I call it hell because when I look back at where I was and where I was coming from this is never the right place for me . It is a state where I am not allowed to go out when I like , I am been controlled by the authorities here , I have roommate which has never been before now in my life , sometimes food is being saved some times not saved . I can not meet my basic needs because I am not financially sound and there is nothing can nor could do about it . That was the reason why I am pleading with you to do your best to help me regain my freedom in life. Here i am like a prisoner and life is very hard and difficult for me . If possible my dear please Just do something with your assistance to move me out from this place of suffering to your country and i will appreciate if you can help me to come over your country and start a new life . I don't think that my life is save here anymore because every day we are hearing remours of rape and other bad things that makes life scaring.

I will love to come out from this place and come to your place if you will welcome me . My major problem is that i do not have a passport . If you can help me to process my traveling documents then i will love to run away from this place and come to the place that my life will be save. I don't want anything that will lead me into losing my virginity, the rent of Rape in this Refugee camp is getting much on daily bases, i promise my God that it is only the man that will marry me will dis-virgin me so i still want to hold my virginity and i think the only way i can achieve it is by running away from this camp. Please sir, use your good heart to save me and take me away from here before i will be Rape.

The government is not even doing anything to help the matter. I will be very much happy if i will receive a positive respond from you today and if you can promise me that you will save me from this place of hardship. less i forgot while responding to my email i will like you to send me your phone number so that i can call you for a moment before you can call me back through the man of God phone number +221781454154, he's name is Rev John Steve, he's a very nice man and he is the only one that helps me when we don't have anything to eat in the camp.

With Kisses and smiles ,

Lizzy

HEADER:
Received: from DUB128-W2 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 7 Apr 2015 01:16:53 -0700
X-TMN: [BTuuGEMLgnoSUrRnTEE6XKrwIRKNskaV]
X-Originating-Email: [lizzyguk@hotmail.fr]
Message-ID: <DUB128-W263D3061630807F80CD6BBFFD0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: lizzyguk@hotmail.fr
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_40f22b41-4070-47c5-a747-02b21a8e96f5_"

Hello Sir Good Day.

Thanks for your mail and hope that you are doing very well over there? I pray that my God will help you as you are ready to help an orphan like me. Thank you very much for your email,and am so much happy to read your mail this morning. My dear, like i told you in my yesterday message, the passport is 195dollars.

The best way for you to send me money is through Money Gram because it is the only easy way that the receiver can help me receive the money here . Please here is the detail that you will use to send the money, The receiver is the Secretary to the Rev in the camp here.

Receiver Name :- Aloy Thomas Lia

Address :- 12 Nore fore

City :- Dakar

After sending the money , you will just send me the necessary information’s needed to pick up the money. Thank you for giving me so much courage and the best of your time , I promise to be strong with you since you have given another life to me , I look very forward to read from you soon.

You have a blissful day .

Cheers,

Lizzy

HEADER:
Received: from DUB128-W19 ([157.55.2.9]) by DUB004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 9 Apr 2015 03:14:13 -0700
X-TMN: [Z5M2YaDyCIg+uEY2kDpErSNYtCf4sWek]
Message-ID: <DUB128-W19A9220A8B999A8130A8D2BFFB0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_bf6f09fe-dbb7-4143-8019-5685d7ea8a15_"

Good afternoon my Sir,

I read your mail with full understanding but why i gave you the Money Gram ideals was because it is very easy and faster but since you want bank to bank transfer, Here is the bank account details that you will use to send the money to me here in Dakar Senegal. Very sorry that the Rev said that he don't run account because of his position and he only use local account that don't do international transaction. The account below is the account of our church youth leader,

BANK NAME, BANK OF AFRICA

ACCOUNT NAME, PRINCE AKOR

ACCOUNT NUMBER, 02727640000

BANK CODE, SN100

GUICHET CODE , 01004

SWIFT CODE , AFRISNDAXXX

RIB , 44

When you send the money, please don't forget to scan the payment paper and send to me so that i can give it to Mr Akor that he will use to go to the bank and let them know that he's expecting a payment. God bless you and reward you as you help me.

Thanks

Lizzy

HEADER:
Received: from DUB128-W88 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 10 Apr 2015 05:14:07 -0700
X-TMN: [KvitiGoFRZQaofrFyZ1hG/ezjAZ2i33X]
Message-ID: <DUB128-W880FD4C43537559795595FBFFA0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_cf40f26a-eeeb-4cb1-a530-afbeda109725_"

PICS:

PHONE NUMBER:
+221781454154
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lizzy_guk1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:42 am

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
ACCOUNT NAME : BINTA DIALLO
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002
BANK CODE : SN100
OFFICE CODE : 01010
CLE RIB : 82
IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282
SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX
BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.