Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Blessing Andrew <blessingandrew3@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: ednaghada1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:28 am

Email:

Hello My Dearest One,

How are you today? hope fine, Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It's just that I have been obliged to lay a more trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, first of all i revealed my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom i am, I will really like us to have a good relationship inspire of anything because I have this feeling that you are my life and you will not betray me. My dear like i told you in my first mail my name is Edna Ghada I'm 22, from Sudan in Africa , 5.fit tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Late Dr Hadara Ghada was the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp. My dearest, In this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon, I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev Frances Diaria) who is the pastor of the (Living Christian Church) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 764737859) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to further my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Bank in which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.3 M(seven Million three Hundred Thousand Dollars) so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you, I kept this secret to people in the refugee here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, fluently Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, here is my space, How do you see life: what is your full name: what do you do A for living: what is the name of your country and state: Dearest i want you to know that age or distant doesn't matter anything but love matters a lot of things, i would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, Attached here is my picture, i like to see yours, hoping to hear from you soon. Have a nice day and think about me.
Yours Lovely One
Miss Edna Ghada

Return-Path: ednaghada1@hotmail.com
Received: from DUB125-W13 ([157.55.1.136])
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU FOR REPLY DEA‏R‏‏‏‎
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015

+221764737859

The pictures received with the email are already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: maryannedesmond22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:30 am

Maryanne Escaped the Camp:
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Eric divine and his email address is as follows (revericdevine12@yahoo.com). and his number is (+221-772-921-184)

i told him to send a certified bank check of $200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I STORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father Orrin your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

and please do not forget to inform me as soon as you received the money
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

yours friend

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W57 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 21 Mar 2015 08:44:24 -0700
X-TMN: [Zulg7c/oOiqnBiaNLI3147Rup+3v6kAa]
X-Originating-Email: [maryannedesmond22@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W57A37777DB04BAB636B578B60F0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: maryannedesmond22@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_b5a687ac-61c6-4d5d-8dba-a130663bd469_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221772921184
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sharondaniel1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Zorpia - profile deleted because of amount of mass-mail messages sent:

My name is miss sharon i went through your profile today at zorpia and became interested,Please Dear one I will be very happy if you can contact me direct with this my email (sharondaniel1@hotmail.c om)

so that I will tell you more about myself and a picture for you to know whom I am,(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)

I hope to read from u soon,
Miss sharon
please contact me direct with this email (sharondaniel1@hotmail.c om)
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ednaghada1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:19 am

The recovery scam.

Email:

Hello My Dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay, Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact former personal secretary to the Rev Father whom used to be a Good-father to me when i was in Dakar,

His name is Rev Frances Diaria and his email address is as follows:( revfatherfrancesdiaria@live.com ) phone number(+221763823683) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $ 250.000.00 Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Frances Diaria and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time, In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Frances Diaria on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly,
Mrs Edna Ghada
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sharondaniel1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:42 am

ADDITIONS:
My Dear!

Thank you for reaching me again. I hope the good Lord is protecting you. My Dear as I told you that I lost my parents in the War. As I am writing this mail to you I have the confidence that the time for me to smile has come. I see you as a good friend, who God will use to wipe away my tears. My discussion with you now is as a result of so many days of fasting and praying, and after I carefully read through your profile, I have the faith that we will make good friends not minding the short period of our communication and relationship.

I reside in the Church Refugee Home in Dakar Senegal. I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, the only person I have now is, Reverend Father Frank James ( St Gregory Catholic Church )
His office telephone number is ( +221773046456 ) or ( 00221773046456 )

I am so lucky that the Reverend in charge of the Orphanage Home, Reverend Father Frank James gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that I use to read and reply your mails and there is no such opportunity to chat, I am living in female's hostel, I will be very glad if you can call me on his office telephone number. When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Sharon Daniel. He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call.

My Dear, my Late Father Dr. Justin Daniel Kablan was a Politician and an International Businessman. My Father loved me so much that he always gives me the best of everything he can.
Also When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Financial Institution, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is Four Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollar. ($4.2Million) US Dollars.
I have my late Father's Statement of Account and his Death Certificate. I want you to assist me to transfer this money to your account.
Immediately after this transfer to your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.

The reason I need you most in this transfer is that when I contacted the Bank to transfer the money to me they said that they cannot transfer it to me because I am still a refugee and that I need a husband or a foreign partner that must join me before they can transfer it, since they cannot guarantee my security in the Refugee Home after transferring such amount of money to me.
I know that it is too early in our relationship for me to tell you about this money but because of my suffering condition here, I decided to let you know earlier, so that i can be free to start a new life and finish my studies as soon as possible. I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me, that you will never betray me. That you will not take advantage of me or deceive me. I promise to be your lovely friend.
I will also be happy to read your reply so that I will know if you are still ready to help me transfer the money into your account. Please remember I am not telling you this because you are begging for money but because you to help someone in serious need of the help. In my next mail I will tell you more about this money and the leading Financial Institution which the money was deposited in the United Kingdom, so that you can contact them for confirmation. My dear, I have never told any person about the existence of this money and I will like you to keep it secret because I am afraid not to lose the money or my life. I am humbly waiting for your mail.

Yours in love,
Miss Sharon Daniel Kablan

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W17 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S23.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 7 Aug 2015 07:43:22 -0700
X-TMN: [k3Yp2cN2T/L3L0/YE2sEbUlgv5Ndc2Zo]
X-Originating-Email: [sharondaniel1@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W176A1A35CC5C2190044BB7FC730@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sharondaniel1@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_226a58bc-180a-45be-bd7d-07729da783db_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
please try and call me ok ( +221-77-3046456 ) or(+221-77-3046456)

I thank you once again for reaching me. I am not really fine because of the bad situation here as i told you earlier. I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support in life. And I am very happy because you accepted to help me out. Really, it sounds somehow to trust somebody that you have never seen in person but one thing you need to understand is that anybody who is into difficult situation must be looking for help from every where and when I came in contact with you I felt relaxed believing

that God has answered my fasting and prayers. Also, I have kept this secret for so long, but I cannot do myself any good without reaching out to a nice person who can help me out, instead of staying here wasting time. I appreciate your effort to assist me to be out and free and to help me to get the money from the Bank. In this regards I will like you to contact the Bank with their contact information below, please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibility of assisting me transfer the Four Million Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars (4.2 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late Father of which I am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country.
Let them know that is Miss Sharon Daniel Kablan who instructed you and I will also confirm that to them.

Below are the Bank contact information:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC:

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) ROSS MAXWELL MCEWAN

Address: Royal Bank of Scotland Tower No.9 High Street perth, perth Shire PH15JS
Post code: EH1 1YZ United Kingdom

RAPID TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
Tel +447042039826
Fax +44870 974 7757

E-mail. mailto.rbs@email.com

writeto.rbs@consultant.com

DEPOSIT INFORMATION CODE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Name of depositor:Dr. Justin Daniel Kablan
Nationality: Cote d'ivoire
Next of kin : MISS, SHARON DANIEL KABLAN
Amount deposited:( $ 4. 2 Million USD)
Account Number: RBS/745668902546/QB/92/A

I am well known in the Refugee Camp here as the Choir Leader because I lead in the church choir but my real name is Miss Sharon Daniel Kablan. The name of the manager on foreign transfer as I was informed is Ross Maxwell McEwan.
Please try and contact them to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the money into your account in your country. My dear, i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life. I have mapped out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 15% for all your good effort towards my freedom. As I told you before, this orphanage home is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from

here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you will send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you. Please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money. It is my future and my life. I will not like people to know about this fund because I am afraid not to lose my life or the money.
I will be waiting to hear from you soonest, so that I will know the response from the Bank. Please do it to help me not because you are begging for money but for the love you have for me.
Take good care of yourself.
Yours Truly
Sharon

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W20 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 7 Aug 2015 16:37:51 -0700
X-TMN: [judkpqAnuKLsOEJ6AVntaEcQcqxzqGiW]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W20EB8DA3250843E990C308FC730@phx.gbl>
boundary="_a4fc131a-f307-404c-aed4-9bc9ba98e1fe_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Dear,
Thank you so much for your love, caring and your ability to help me transfer the money to your personal account until my arrival to meet you, it shows you are trustworthy and dependable person.Please, before I gave you this information i saw your profile that you matched mine and as a believer, i hope that God directs our steps in everything we do, and i believe that my meeting you is not by accident.So, i want you to please keep it to yourself, because i am afraid of

losing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to their care, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.I have carefully gone through the requirements from the Bank. I thought that the Bank will only need My Father's death Certificate and Statement of Account, because i have the the two documents here, but since they need the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of oath from the High Court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend Father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, The Reverend said that the Lawyer is registered in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a Registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath in your name to enable the transfer to your account.
His contact information is as follows,

LAMIN PHILIP CHRISTOPHER CHAMBERS
MEMBER AFRICAN UNION ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Nord 44 Rue 78 Alhaji Dioff Avenue, Dakar Senegal
P.O.BOX. 782418 Dakar Senegal

Tel:+221-77-683-8539. 00221776838539
Email; philipchristopherbarrsterlamin@yahoo.co.uk
barrsterlaminphilipchristopher@lawyer.com

(Barrister (Dr)Lamin Christopher (Esq)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the Power of Attorney, Please try and let me know when you finish discussing with him so that i will know if he agrees to help us! Send mail to me immediately, so that i will know the extent you have gone with the Lawyer.
Yours ever!
Sharon

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W75 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 10 Aug 2015 17:11:09 -0700
X-TMN: [Ky4Pp5ZU9U+rULs272WlVaQSW8/8ZjWo]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W75D610C1FD18D3F3247AD3FC7F0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_8ac77d56-40a4-4128-91e7-0227c0c132e1_"

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
LAMIN CHRISTOPHER LAW CHAMBERS
EQUITY CHAMBERS, THE SYMBOL OF JUSTICE AND EFFECTIVE SERVICE DELIVERY

ACCREDITED MEMBER AFRICAN UNION ATTORNEYS.
No: 70 Rue Gorges Avenue, Guediawaye,

P. O. Box. 782418 Dakar Senegal ,
Tell Office: +221-77-683-8539

philipchristopherbarrsterlamin@yahoo.co.uk

2015/8/12/DFT/PAR-01/253

SIR,

ATTENTION CLIPPED
THIS MAIL IS INTENDED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT MY NOBLE LAW FIRM RECEIVED YOUR MAIL CONCERNING YOUR REQUEST FOR THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL ENABLE THE TRANSFER OF FOREIGN DEPOSITED FUND TO YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

AS A MATTER OF PROCEDURAL REQUIREMENT, WE IMPLORE YOU TO PAY THE EQUIVALENT SUM OF($485) US DOLLARS FOR RETAINING THE SERVICES OF THIS LAW FIRM AND ALSO FORWARD YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS AS SHOWN BELLOW:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. ADDRESS
3. TELL/MOBILE
4. FAX. (OPTIONAL)
5. DATE OF BIRTH
6. PROFESSION
7. SCANNED COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD
8. FULL NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE BANK

THIS STATED INFORMATION WILL GUIDE US PROPERLY IN PREPARING THE DOCUMENTS BECAUSE THAT IS THE WAY IT WILL APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH TO FACILITATE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

WE GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL COMPLETE THE NECESSARY INQUIRY AND DRAFTING OF THE SUPPER TENTATIVE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE ACCOMPANYING AFFIDAVIT WITHIN 24 HOURS AND KEEP YOU UPDATED.

OUR UTMOST PRIORITY IS TO RENDER, EFFICIENT AND MOST SIGNIFICANT RESULT ORIENTED SERVICE TO OUR TEEMING CLIENTS WITHIN THE STIPULATED TIME AS WE ARE SO MUCH CONCERNED IN PROTECTING OUR IMAGE.

ALWAYS HAVE THAT CONFIDENCE THAT WE WILL HANDLE THE TRANSACTION WITH ALL THE NECESSARY PROFESSIONALISM IT REQUIRES.
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING US WORTHY OF REPRESENTING YOU IN HANDLING THIS TRANSACTION.

YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUIRED TO TRANSFER THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF MY LAW FIRM ACCOUNTANT MR. GREGORY CLEM AND SEND IMMEDIATELY TO US THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION.
SEND THE MONEY WITH THE UNDER LISTED INFORMATION: ($485)

RECEIVER’S NAME: MR. GREGORY CLEM
ADDRESS: NO: 70 GORGES AVENUE GUEDIAWAYE, DAKAR SENEGAL

WHY WE OPT FOR WESTERN UNION PAYMENT MODE IS BECAUSE IS TAX FREE HERE AND VERY CONVENIENT TO RECEIVE CONSIDERING THE URGENCY OF THE TRANSACTION, BUT IF BY PERADVENTURE THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE IS NOT IN OPERATION IN YOUR COUNTRY, YOU KINDLY NOTIFY US QUICKLY SO THAT WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR YOU TO PAY IN THE MONEY.
ANNEXED TO THIS MAIL IS A SCANNED COPY OF MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR PROPER IDENTIFICATION.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BARR (DR) LAMIN PHILIP CHRISTOPHER
LAMIN CHRISTOPHER LAW CHAMBERS,

NO: 70 GORGES AVENUE, DAKAR SENEGAL,

OFFICE TEL (00221776838539) or +221776838539

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.201])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id c14si3370846igo.39.2015.08.12.00.45.38
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Wed, 12 Aug 2015 00:45:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of Barrsterlaminphilipchristopher@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.201;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of Barrsterlaminphilipchristopher@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=Barrsterlaminphilipchristopher@lawyer.com
Received: from [41.82.21.176] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 12 Aug 2015 09:45:37 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-9af3efdc-cbe2-4142-9e3d-c640d3d1ad4a-1439365536721@3capp-mailcom-lxa07>
<Barrsterlaminphilipchristopher@lawyer.com>
To: "CLIPPED>
Cc: sharondaniel1@hotmail.com
Subject: POWER OF ATTORNEY AND ALLIED MATTERS

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
LAMIN CHRISTOPHER LAW CHAMBERS
EQUITY CHAMBERS, THE SYMBOL OF JUSTICE AND EFFECTIVE SERVICE DELIVERY

ACCREDITED MEMBER AFRICAN UNION ATTORNEYS.
No: 70 Rue Gorges Avenue, Guediawaye,
P. O. Box. 782418 Dakar Senegal ,
Tell Office: +221-77-683-8539

philipchristopherbarrsterlamin@yahoo.co.uk

2015/8/13/DFT/PAR-01/253

SIR,

ATTENTION CLIPPED

NAME/ BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS....................DAKAR SENEGAL
A/C NAME................DARBOE FABIAN
A/C NUMBER............04506640002
SWIFT CODE.............AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE..............SN100
CODE GUICHET..........01018
CLE RIB/IBAN CODE.........18

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.

BARR (DR) LAMIN PHILIP CHRISTOPHER
LAMIN CHRISTOPHER LAW CHAMBERS,

OFFICE TEL (00221776838539) or +221776838539

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id c66si2938893qgf.109.2015.08.13.03.24.26
for <CLIPPED>
Thu, 13 Aug 2015 03:24:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of Barrsterlaminphilipchristopher@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.200;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of Barrsterlaminphilipchristopher@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=Barrsterlaminphilipchristopher@lawyer.com
Received: from [41.214.119.220] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa01.server.lan (via
HTTP); Thu, 13 Aug 2015 12:24:24 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-7c2fec8d-d70a-4a3e-a0f9-3b2766d06efb-1439461464457@3capp-mailcom-lxa01>
To: "CLIPPED>
Cc: sharondaniel1@hotmail.com
Subject: ATTENTION

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773046456

+447042039826
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

FAX: +448709747757
Number billable as national rate number

+221776838539
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sharondaniel1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:00 pm

Bank Account used by the Scammer:
with due respect sir CLIPPED

I wish to welcome you once again,to my law firm,through our e mail convasation today i understand from you that you needed my account information where you will send the money.i want you to use this account name to send the money, the account information is my secratry name my law firm are using in recieveing money outside the country.so go and send the money naw ok

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE
NAME OF THE BANK..... ....BICIS BANK (SENEGAL)
BANK ADDRESS.............. AEROPORT YOFF
ACCOUNT NUMBER............0 0 1 0 7 5 2 0 0 0 7 7
BANK CODE.....................SN010
CODE AGC.....................01245
RIB.....................89
DEVISE......................XOF
SWIFT CODE..................BICISNDXXXX
IBAN..........................SN08 SN01 0012 4500 1075 2000 7789

BAR (DR) LAMIN PHILIP CHRISTOPHER
LAMIN PHILIP CHRISTOPHER LAW-FIRM CHAMBERS,
OFFICE TEL +221776838539

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id z7si12744586qkg.87.2015.08.14.18.27.34
for <CLIPPED>
Fri, 14 Aug 2015 18:27:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of Barrsterlaminphilipchristopher@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.200;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of Barrsterlaminphilipchristopher@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=Barrsterlaminphilipchristopher@lawyer.com
Received: from [41.83.127.148] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 15 Aug 2015 03:27:34 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-171055c9-6632-4e55-8286-99efb0aa97cf-1439602053942@3capp-mailcom-lxa03>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zanita-joy@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:57 pm

Zanita's Skype ID:
live:zanita-joy

Profile Elements:
Name: zanita
I am a: Female
Height: 4.9 ft / 152 cm
Body type: Slim
Starsign: Cancer
Sexual preference: Heterosexual
Seeking: Male
For: Relationship
City: new york
Descr. of myself: am a simple girl, caring and God fearing
Descr. what I am looking for:

PM:
hi dear my name is Zanita, am new to this site please i will like you to email me on (Zanita-joy@hotmail.com) for us to know each order better. am here for real relationship

E-mail:
Hello my Dear, How are you today?.
I appreciate your reply to honor my request, I hope you are in perfect peace and health with your family, my heart is filled with gladness that you honor my request. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. My name is Zanita Joy Patrick, I am (26 years) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Southern Sudan, 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion, single, (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

Am the only daughter of Late Dr. Patrick Laman, who was the President chief executive officer of Patrick Petroleum Company Ltd situated in Southern Sudan, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport, and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation for Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. Meanwhile, I am writing to you now in a Reverend computer and will like to know you the more before we move forward from here!.. Attach is some of my pictures i came here with. Awaiting to receive your prompt response.
From my heart,
Zanita Joy.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <zanita-joy@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT152-W76 ([65.55.90.8]) by SNT004-OMC1S39.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 18 Jan 2016

Hello my dear ,
I appreciate your reply to my mail, How are you to today? How was your night? hope fine. Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. My father was a very big business Man in my country (Sudan), Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing without any other person's per-knowledge of my contacting you. Therefore i will appreciate same attitude to be maintained, All through the days before the death of my father he revealed to me about some money he deposited in one of the leading bank in London with my name as the next of kin. the amount was ($5.7 Million) I want you to stand as my beneficiary/Trustee representative to enable Bank release the money on my behalf.

My love as you can see i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend John Bosco , who is the Reverend in charge of the (CHRIST THE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Reverend Tel number is (+221 771637871) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. I want to assure you that this transactions is 100% guarantee, As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me . That you will never betray me . That you will not take advantage of me and will not deceive me, I promise to love you the best i can .
My dear , i need your information such as :
Your Full Names : ....................
Your Age : .....................
Your Address : ..................
Your Country................
Your Telephone : ...................

I will then use them and write the official letter to the bank, i will give you the contact of the finance bank and the account details so that you will as well contact them directly in regard of the transfer. Thank you for your acceptance to represent me in the transfer of my inherited fund and i am waiting desperately to meet you in person in your country immediately after the completion of the transfer.
Yours sincerely,
Zanita Joy.

Hello my lovely darling,
Thanks allot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face, please call me today at 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number (+221 771637871 ) (00221771637871) which I gave to you. I will be very happy to hear your voice today and I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I have confidence in you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. You can call the Reverend around 14:00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call. Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

BARCLAYS BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
The transfer officer's name is Mr Stephen Hester
Tel: No........ +447980819621
Email: .......... b_bankofscotlands@accountant.com
Email: ........... barclaysbank_ofscotland@yahoo.co.uk

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Late Dr. Patrick LAMAN
Nationality: Southern Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Zanita Joy Patrick
Account Numbers: 1112 4155460
Amount deposited: ( $ 5.7 Million US dollars )
Account Number: LD0340092153081KSQAH

Contact them now on how to transfer the $ 5.7 (five Million seven hundred thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank today.
Yours friend,
Zanita Joy.

BARCLAYS BANK OF SCOTLAND.
REGISTERED IN SCOTLAND NO 90312.
TEL : + 44 70 24 05 11 69
FAX : + 44 87 09 74 77 57
DATE THURSDAY 21/1/2016

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION : Miss

THE BARCLAY'S BANK OF SCOTLAND. THROUGH THE OFFICE OF THE TRANSFER MANAGER/DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER SAY WELCOME AND WISH TO FORMALLY WRITE TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR INFORMATION? WE HAVE RECEIVED FROM Miss Zanita Joy Patrick THE NEXT OF KIN TO OUR CUSTOMER Dr. Patrick Laman AND HIS SUBSTANTIAL MONEY DEPOSIT IN BBS.

ACTUALLY, WE HAVE EARLIER BEEN FORMALLY INFORMED ABOUT YOU BY Miss Zanita Joy Patrick THAT SHE WISHES YOU TO BE HER TRUSTEE/REPRESENTATIVE TO CLAIM HER LATE FATHER's DEPOSIT WITH OUR BANK. WITH REFERENCE TO THE LETTER SHE WROTE TO THIS BANK, IN WHICH SHE OFFICIALLY INFORMED THIS BANK OF HER INTEREST TO TRANSFER THIS FUND. Late Dr. Patrick Laman IS OUR LATE CUSTOMER WITH A SUBSTANTIAL DEPOSIT OF o(US$ 5,7 00,000.00 ONLY)IN BARCLAY'S BANK OF SCOTLAND.

HENCE YOU HAVE BEEN FORMALLY APPOINTED AS A TRUSTEE TO REPRESENT THE NEXT OF KIN/BENEFICIARY. BBS IS HERE TO SERVE YOU. HOWEVER BEFORE OUR BANK WILL TRANSACTANY BUSINESS CONCERNING THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND? YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWINGS :

1. A POWER OF ATTORNEY (CERTIFIED) AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH PERMITTING YOU TO CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON HER BEHALF. NOTE(i):THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY MUST BE ENDORSED BY A SENEGALESE RESIDENT LAWYER (AS THE MONEY ORIGINATED FROM AFRICA AND THE NEXT OF KIN/BENEFICIARY IS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN SENEGAL)

2. THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF Late Dr. Patrick Laman(OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER) CONFIRMING THE DEATH.

3. A COPY OF CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT OF THE ACCOUNT ISSUED TO Late Dr. Patrick Laman BY BARCLAYS BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
(BBS)

4. ALSO YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHICH WILL FACILITATE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR GIVEN BANK AS SOON AS THESE

DOCUMENTS ARE PROVIDED.
BARCLAYS BANK OF SCOTLAND. STAND ON THE POLICY OF THE BEST SERVICE TO SATISFY TO THE BEST INTEREST OF OUR CUSTOMER. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS,
PLEASE CONTACT SIR PHILIP HAMPTON ON TELEPHONE NUMBER +447035921973 FOR MORE DIRECTIVES/CLARIFICATION
YOURS FAITHFULLY,B WALLIS (FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER DEPT

=======END OF MESSAGE======

The Barclay's Bank Of Scotland, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH 2 2YB Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message and do not replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure.The Barclay's Bank Of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.
Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses,it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data.No responsibility is accepted by The Barclay's Bank Of Scotland plc in this regard,and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barclaysbank_ofscotland@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [212.82.98.74] by tm16.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2016 11:02:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1011.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2016 11:02:37 -0000
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016
From: BARCLAYS OF SCOTLAND <barclaysbank_ofscotland@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: BARCLAYS OF SCOTLAND <barclaysbank_ofscotland@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: BARCLAY'S BANK OF SCOTLAND.

Hello My Dear,
How are you today, I believe you are doing well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account. Dear I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position .Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him.

The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading your mail, i discussed it with Rev. John Bosco, and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Adama Babacar.

He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my $ 5.7m million dollars from Barclays Bank Of Scotland Plc. to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His contact in formations are as follows,

name. Dr. Adama Babacar
Email: .... barristeradama.babacar@lawyer.com
Email: ..... barristeradama.babacar@yahoo.fr
Office telephone number (+221-771531876)

God bless you as you contact him immediately, but please darling you try to let me know as soon as you contact him ok, thank you hope to hear from you today.
Yours in love Forever.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 48, Laminu Guye Street, Dakar,
P.O.BOX 28874 DAKAR SENEGAL
Tel : +221- 77-153-1876
Email :barristeradama.babacar@lawyer.com
barristeradama.babacar@yahoo.fr
OUR REF:JLC/01541 YOUR REF:LMC/0549 DATE:25/01/2016

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

ATTENTION: miss

In respect to the contents of your mail, I wish to inform you that after due confirmations, of the true existence of the funds, its legitimacy and inquiries from appropriate quarters about the needful for successful completion of the transfer process. I hereby accept to dutifully handle the case. Prior to my conversation with the bank as i contacted the bank before now through the UK High commission here in Dakar Senegal.
The bank's transfer director clarified that the actual credit balance at the moment is US$5,700.000.00. The Transfer director also mentioned that you have already being nominated as partner to the next-of-king and they are expecting that you get back to them soonest for further transfer to your bank account in your country.
I have seen the documents even as your partner has given me. The young girl father's death certificate, and the fund deposit certificate. I was made to understand from the bank that these documents are required before they proceed with the transfer of the funds into your nominated bank account.
I have drafted a tentative power of attorney and affidavit of oath based on your partner request and information which will be notarized on my chambers letter head after the signature of the party involved at the Federal High Court Here In Dakar Senegal.
After due consultations from Dakar Federal High Court registry, the commissioner of oath informed me that it will officially cost the sum of 350 Dollars only to notarize the power of attorney, but poverty alleviation levy imposed by government of Senegal on any investor in the country in the category of such fund income is 475 Dollars which must be paid to Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
MY legal processing fee is .... 300 Dollars
The payment receipt would be tendered to the Federal High Court before the power of attorney is notarized. The funds in the Bank is a guarantee to you as the next-of-king, you should arrange and send the (1125 Dollars) to enable me commence and conclude all actions on the authentication of the power of attorney / affidavit of oath at the Federal High Court registry.
The total sum amounts to 1125 Dollars and the documents can only be notarized after the payment has been made and payment receipt issued by the Federal Inland Revenue office.
You are to send the Federal High Court charge through Money Gram OR West union money transfer with my Chambers Secretary's information as my busy court session will not permit me to do so myself.

Name of the receiver ......... Sixtus Eric smith
Country/city ......... Dakar,Senegal
Reference code (digit) ......... (fill after payment)
Question ...........(fill after payment)
Answer ..........(fill after payment)

Yours sincerely in service,
Bar adama babacar(Esq)
Equal Right Chambers & Associates.
Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street.
(2nd -floor) Dakar Senegal.
Office tel: +221771531876

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barristeradama.babacar@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.83.45.252] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 25 Jan 2016
From: "barristeradama babacar" <barristeradama.babacar@lawyer.com>

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
OUR REF:JLC/01541 YOUR REF:LMC/0549 DATE:28/01/2016

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

ATTENTION: miss
use this account to pay the money
Bank Name ___: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Account Name ___: GASSAMA OMAR
Account No _____: 02729650003
Bank Swift______ : AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code _____: SN100
Code Guichet ___ : 01004
Cle RIB________ : 40
IBAN _____: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340

Yours sincerely in service,
Bar adama babacar(Esq)
Equal Right Chambers & Associates.
Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street.
(2nd -floor) Dakar Senegal.
Office tel: +221771531876

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771637871

+447024051169
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447980819621
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +448709747757
Number billable as national rate number

+447035921973
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+221771531876
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: zanita-joy@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:43 am

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
OUR REF:JLC/01541 YOUR REF:LMC/0549 DATE:05/02/2016

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

ATTENTION: Miss

How are you miss , see what i want you to do now go and pay the money through cash deposit with this This USA account

Bank name.......first national bank texas.
Account number.......... 45366XXXX .
Route ........... 111906271.
Name of acoount holder .... chuks david XXXXX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

juliet_ibrahim@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:12 am

I'm very happy to meet you,
Compliments of the day!
I got your profile as a reliable and trusted person; I know that this email will meet you in a good health and also surprise but God have his own way of bringing people together.I was moved to write to you and also seek your advice of which i know that it helps me to overcome my present situation,I'm presently single and searching for a trusted and God fearing person. My dearest,In your free time, may it please you to write me back to this email address (juliet_ibrahim@hotmail.com) so that i can explain more about myself,my details,my pictures and my purpose of writing to you. Please do not neglect a humble and lonely heart that seeks for your love. A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come. May God bless you as i wait impatiently to read from you. (juliet_ibrahim@hotmail.com)
Yours Juliet

Juliet
Female
27 Tokyo / Japan
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mercykeita@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:30 am

Skype for Reverend:
live:rev_jamescaleb

Hello My Dear Friend Good News for you,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred, under the help of a new partner from Argentina. Presently I am in Argentina for investment projects with my partner Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the fund despite that it failed us some how along the line.

Now contact one of the Rev Father James here in Senegal ask him to send you the total sum of US$200,000.00 Two Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars which I kept for you as a compensation for all your past efforts and your attempts to assist me in this matter.His contact information is as fellows( rev_jamescaleb@hotmail.com )

I appreciated your efforts very much.So feel free and get in touched with the Rev Father immediately OK, inform him where to send the bank draft to you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferance at that time. At the moment I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my partner are having at hand now.

Finally remember that I have forwarded instruction to the Rev Father James on your behalf to receive that money so feel free to get in touch with him he will send the bank draft to you without any delay. And if you want to reach me you can always send an e-mail to me OK don,t get worried if you did not get my urgent reply as am very much busy now with my partner for the investment my money.
Fill your information's and send it to the Rev father immediately OK.

Your Full Name:
Your Telephone Number:
Your Country:
Your Age:
Your Contact Address:
Your Account Information's:

With best regards,
Mercy
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.