Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

magnumbank@magnumbank.sp-internet.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

magnumbank@magnumbank.sp-internet.net

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 29, 2014 10:37 pm

I have a check Scam:
UNDP <infous@0815.ru> Wed, May 28, 2014 at 7:30 PM
Reply-To: magnumbank@magnumbank.sp-internet.net
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
The United Nations Headquarters, New York
United Nations Compensation Unit, In Affiliation with World Bank Our Ref: U.N/WBO/042UK/2014.

Congratulations Beneficiary

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. We have been having a meeting for the past 7 months which just ended few days ago with the secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world and families,individuals,organizations that needs financial support, the UNITED NATIONS in Affiliation with WORLD BANK have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD$5 Million Dollars.
This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in the list of those who are to benefit from these compensation exercise and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed. You are advised to contact Aaron Smith of our paying center in Africa, as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your Cheque/ International Bank Draft of USD$5 Million Dollars.
This fund is in form of a Bank Draft for security purpose ok? So he will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you. Contact Aaron Smith of MAGNUM PLC PAYMENT CENTER with your payment Code:ST/DPI/829 immediately for your Cheque at the given address below:

DIRECTOR IN CHARGE: Aaron Smith
E-MAIL:magnumbank@magnumbank.sp-internet.net
TELEPHONE+2348105744165FAX: +234-1-8968850

I apologize on behalf of my organization for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your fund in the past. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft. Making the world a better place.
You are required to contact the above person and furnish him with the following of your information that will be required to avoid any mistakes:-

1. Your Full name:
2. Your Country:
3. Contact Address:
4. Telephone Number:
5. Fax Number:
6. Marital Status:
7. Occupation:
8. Sex:
9. Age:

Congratulations, and I look forward to hear from you as soon as you confirm your payment making the world a better place.
Regards,
Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon
http:/ /www.un.org/sg/

Messages and documents transmitted with this e-mail may contain Privileged/Confidential information subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any part of its contents) or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it.Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Bank of Cyprus Public Company Ltd and/or its subsidiaries. The Group will not accept any liability in respect of such communication and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.Internet e-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendments for which Bank accepts no liability. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. As we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.

HEADER:
Received: from 178-18-243.static.cyta.gr (HELO User) ([178.59.18.243])
by mailx2.bankofcyprus.com with SMTP; 29 May 2014 02:34:22 +0300
Reply-To: <magnumbank@magnumbank.sp-internet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 02:30:27 +0300
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Content-Type: text/html; charset="windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

PHONE NUMBERS:
+2348105744165
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Nigeria number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

FAX: +23418968850
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Lagos
Original network provider*
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: magnumbank@magnumbank.sp-internet.net

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:50 pm

magnumbank@magnumbank.sp-internet.net <magnumbank@magnumbank.sp-internet.net> Sat, May 31, 2014 at 6:40 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Good Day CLIPPED
Sequel to my email earlier, understand that your payment is legal, moral and
ethical hence you have absolute nothing to worry about dealing with me. Be
informed also that my conversation with you is being monitored by the UN/WORLD
officials for this reason you have no problem worrying yourself.

I have informed you that the required fees you are to pay is not
Negotiable/Deductible from your payment due to the Insurance Bond Policy
Coverage backing your payment for this reason you have to bear the little cost
involved. Just like I have informed you in my previous email, my secretary have
made the necessary findings from different courier companies which I will state
below and confirmed it ok.

These are international courier delivery companies that have the license to
deliver any Parcel/Consignment to any country without problem and delay, so you
are to make your choice Asap.Below is the cost of sending your check through any
of these express courier services from here to your country.

HERE ARE MY FINDINGS FOR COURIER DELIVERY

DHL UK Home
DHL Mailing services cost............. USD$585.00 Dollars For 2 days Delivery

UPS
UPS Mailing cost............USD$696.00 Dollars For a day Delivery

FEDEX
FedEx Express Logo
FEDEX Mailing..........USD$7520.00 Dollars For a day Delivery

It is pertinent to note that this payment is not negotiable so select any of
your affordable courier fee and send it through Western Union Money Transfer
with this name stated below.

RECEIVER NAME : NWAIWU EMEKA SOLOMON
ADDRESS : LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION : WHAT FOR
TEST ANSWER : GOOD
Senders name:.................
Amount you sent:...................

As soon as you send the money send the MTCN Ten digits control number and the
senders name to enable my clerk pick up the money and I will dispatch your
package immediately upon the confirmation of payment and forward the tracking
number to you to enable you track your package on-line, Thats if you have chosen
for me to send it through courier service.

Direct depositing to your account

Just in case you prefer your draft to be deposited directly into your bank
account that is bank to bank (direct transfer), the transfer dept have said that
you will need to send a cash depositing fees of US$1,560 dollars as your account
is an
international account and outside this country.
If you have chosen that the draft be deposited into your nominated bank account
then you will send the necessary fees (depositing Fees) as stated above and the
transfer dept have assured that the funds will be in your account within
30-45mins after the depositing fees of US$1,560 dollars is received here and all
relevant
information as well as legal documentations would be forwarded to you as well.

ATM CARD PAYMENT
I will like to inform you also that your payment can be packaged via ATM Card
and then be brought to you if you can make available $1,750 dollars which covers the
Packaging and also the delivery cost. However, with this, you do not have to
visit the bank before receiving your payment as you can start making withdrawals
from any ATM Cash point center and also your pin code would be issued to you
directly.
You are to send any of the required fees mention to the information above and be
careful to make no mistakes in the receivers information above. I am looking
forward to hearing from you with re-confirmation of your mailing information or
bank information which ever one you choose to avoid mistakes

Thanks and my regards to your family.

Remain blessed.

Aaron Smith
(PAYMENT OFFICER)

HEADER:
Received: from 41.58.212.18 ([41.58.212.18])
by webapp.securecp.net (IMP) with HTTP
for <magnumbank@magnumbank.sp-internet.net@imap.vnoc.murphx.net>; Sat, 31 May 2014 11:40:28 +0100
Message-ID: <1401532828.5389b19c64711@webapp.securecp.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 11:40:28 +0100
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: magnumbank@magnumbank.sp-internet.net

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:43 am

SAME PHONE NUMBER AS ABOVE:
UN<t@0815.ru> Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 1:51 PM
Reply-To: magnum-customercareonline@1me.net
To: CLIPPED
The United Nations Headquarters
United Nations Compensation Unit
In Affiliation with World Bank
Our Ref: U.N/WBO/042UK/2014
New York

[1]United Nation goal to eredicate global poverty before 2030.

[2]Financial support to individuals,family and organization with britgh purpose to fund their project.

[3]World/community development.

[4]Your email was submitted by the all world email providers and was chosen by ballotary.

[5]The beneficiary will sponsor the claim charge of their cheque.

We have been having a meeting for the past 7 months which just ended few days ago with the secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world and families,individuals,organizations that needs financial support, the UNITED NATIONS in Affiliation with WORLD BANK have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD$5 Million Dollars.
This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in the list of those who are to benefit from these compensation exercise and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed. You are advised to contact Aaron Smith of our paying center in Africa, as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your Cheque/ International Bank Draft of USD$5 Million Dollars.
This fund is in form of a Bank Draft for security purpose ok? So he will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you. Contact Aaron Smith of MAGNUM PLC PAYMENT CENTER with your payment Code:ST/DPI/829 immediately for your Cheque at the given address below:

E-MAIL:magnum-customercareonline@1me.net
TELEPHONE+2348105744165
FAX: +234-1-8968850

I apologize on behalf of my organization for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your fund in the past. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft. Making the world a better place.
You are required to contact the above person and furnish him with the following of your information that will be required to avoid any mistakes:-

1. Your Full name:
2. Your Country:
3. Contact Address:
4. Telephone Number:
5. Fax Number:
6. Marital Status:
7. Occupation:
8. Sex:
9. Age:

Congratulations, and I look forward to hear from you as soon as you confirm your payment making the world a better place.
Regards,
http://www.un.org/sg/

Messages and documents transmitted with this e-mail may contain Privileged/Confidential information subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any part of its contents) or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it.

Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Bank of Cyprus Public Company Ltd and/or its subsidiaries. The Group will not accept any liability in respect of such communication and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.

Internet e-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendments for which Bank accepts no liability. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. As we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.

HEADER:
Received: from 178-18-243.static.cyta.gr (HELO server.Hermes.local) ([178.59.18.243])
by mailx2.bankofcyprus.com with ESMTP; 29 Jun 2014 20:56:03 +0300
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Description: Mail message body
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: magnum-bank-plc@x5g.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#5014]

What name did the scammer use?*: Aron Smith
Scammer's email address if you have it.: magnum-bank-plc@x5g.com
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: MY E-MAIL
How much money did they demand?: NOTHING YET
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 002348105744165 / +2348105744165
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: magnum-bank-plc@x5g.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:53 am

Email:

Date: Sun, Mar 15, 2015
Subject: Open the letter attached and contact the payment agent for your draft
To:

Content of the attachment:

The United Nations Headquarters
United Nations Compensation Unit
In Affiliation with World Bank
Our Ref: U.N/WBO/042UK/2014
New York

[1]United Nation goal to eradicate global poverty before 2030.
[2]Financial support to individuals,family and organization with bright purpose to fund their project.
[3]World/community development.
[4]Your email was submitted by the all world email providers and was chosen by ballot.
[5]The beneficiary will sponsor the claim charge of their cheque.
We have been having a meeting for the past 7 months which just ended few days ago with the
secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any
part of the world and families,individuals,organizations that needs financial support, the UNITED
NATIONS in Affiliation with WORLD BANK have agreed to compensate them with the sum of
USD$5 Million Dollars.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people
that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government
problems etc. We found your name in the list of those who are to benefit from these compensation
exercise and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed.
You are advised to contact Aaron Smith of our paying center in Africa, as he is our representative
in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your Cheque/ International Bank Draft of USD$5 Million Dollars.

This fund is in form of a Bank Draft for security purpose ok? So he will send it to you and you can
clear it in any bank of your choice. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone
number your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you. Contact Aaron
Smith of MAGNUM PLC PAYMENT CENTER with your payment Code:ST/DPI/829 immediately for
your Cheque at the given address below:

E-MAIL:magnum-bank-plc@x5g.com
TELEPHONE+2348105744165
FAX: +234-1-8968850

I apologize on behalf of my organization for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your
fund in the past. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you
cash your Bank Draft. Making the world a better place.
You are required to contact the above person and furnish him with the following of your information
that will be required to avoid any mistakes:-

1. Your Full name:
2. Your Country:
3. Contact Address:
4. Telephone Number:
5. Fax Number:
6. Marital Status:
7. Occupation:
8. Sex:
9. Age:

Congratulations, and I look forward to hear from you as soon as you confirm your payment making
the world a better place.

Regards,

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.