Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mm.dafi02@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mm.dafi02@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Sender: <outlook_fef08c656f556d67@outlook.com>
Subject: ARE YOU IN NEED OF A LOAN?

ASA SAVINGS & LOANS LTD,
12, avenue Crosson Duplessis
B.P. 3865 BENIN REPUBLICE,
Phone: +22998757776

Dear Beneficiary

ARE YOU IN NEED OF A LOAN?

My name is MR Abdul Hafiz, I give out loan to Business wise Men and women who are into project I give out long term loan for three to five years maximum with your interest in this you can as well tell me the amount you need so that I send to you the terms and condition that is if you are really in interested in getting a loan from me, Loan is given out in dollars so if really you are interested mail for more info on how the loan can be transferred to you.

There is one Question i have to ask are a serious individual that will take a loan and pay back after duration with the interest, if you are honest I will trust you because I like to do business with Honest people if you are one you will get the loan without problem .

If you are interested you have to let me know the amount you need as loan so that i can give you the terms and condition on the loan for your information loan are given to every part of the world on honest people so if you are honest apply for the loan now

Best Regards,

MR Abdul Hafiz.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.