Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

randy.owen290@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

randy.owen290@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:30 am

Zorpia - messages on the site:

hello my dear friend, how are you doing today ? i am Randy Owen, it will be nice to know about you, I know that a lot of men have written to you , but i really want to know you .. your profile really satisfies what i am looking for . take care of yourself, i would like to know you

thanks for your nice reply , i am sorry for the delay in reply i was busy , i will like to know you better , please give me your email address , i will write you more about me , good day

my dear . good day , sorry for the delay in reply , my email address . randy.owen290@outlook.com.. waiting for your messages

Screen name: Randy / Randy9072
57, Manchester, United Kingdom
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 45-60, in Germany.
Divorced

I have several expectations in life as we all are getting old but since the world is so huge the option of happiness, love and true friendship are endless. I am very active person by feeling younger than my age, open minded, honest, sincere, truly devoted, well informed, a lover of all kinds of music, have lots of imaginative attributes and also am very creative. Have great sense of humor and really am aware of the world around me. Was raised in very harsh life but that benefited be with my manners and gave me much discipline I have today. I am non judge mental, easy to get along. One positive attribute I have is that I always think. My thinking then turns to very interesting idea or increases my creativity. I really do enjoy intelligent, professional and also creative conservations. I can cook Good meals especially fish recipes. I am very affectionate, intimate and very romantic. I am seeking for someone special, fun loving woman who likes to challenge or enjoy life or doing new things as well as spending time at home. I am seriously looking for a great friend, companion and lover and who loves traveling, likes weekend gateway. A woman who is not afraid to show affection.

randy.jpg
randy.jpg (15.79 KiB) Viewed 1044 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: randy.owen290@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:36 am

Email:

Good day! How are you? I am so happy to meet you. before i proceed , i will like to tell you little about myself , my name is Randy Owen from Indiana, south bend. America ,
I have several higher educations ( CIVIL ENGINEER, RELIGIOUS STUDY ) . But I have fully given my life to what i want to do and love doing , which is engineering work , I am 56 years old . My height is 5.7 ft, weight 78kg. I have black eyes, gray hair , i have a very good heart. I have love for nature and home duties like cooking . I love cleanliness and comfort at home.i lost my wife to sickness some years back now. i have been single for five to six years now without anyone in my life. my late wife left with me Lisa , she is just 13 years old and she is living with me and her nanny who is taking care of her when am not around .
For me in person and have been in the foreground spiritual qualities . I could never live with a woman rude, greedy, untidy , sadistic , alcoholic, drug addict, a liar ... I like good people, open , generous , positive, honest , sexy , sweet ... Maybe it's not very modestly sound, but I myself am such. I love animals, nature , children ... I try not to give people trouble and do not cause pain. They say that I have the talent to love ... I guess so . But happier this , unfortunately, I did not ...

I used to trust people , and they enjoy it. No, I'm not naive fool ! But it is very hard to realize that your feelings , your kindness is used for selfish purposes . That's why I am being very careful now with women . I do not want to waste your time on empty talk.
I can't continue this way , i am looking for a woman to call my own, someone i can share things with and love too , someone who is mature enough, able to understand and caring too. this have been my desire until i saw your profile some days ago and you look like a perfect match of what am looking for . But i want to know? Are you ready to go on with me irrespective of distance and miles between us, can love grow in your heart for me? Can you take me as your own with all your heart? On my own side i am ready to give you all my heart, time and care. If you will also love me.
I have seen a lot of thing happening here in the internet, i don't want to be deceived by love .i am a civil engineer, we are currently in Nottingham city in united kingdom for a work ..( +447591399107 ) this is my number .
I am a fun loving person hilarious and cheerful. I love nature and traveling. I also love cooking a lot. I love to play around in my home with people i love. I am a sincere and God fearing man with good sense of humor.I very much appreciate sincerity and honesty in a relationship . Little lies creates a lot of mistrust , my dear I try to
always speak the truth. I do not smoke ( never smoked ) , do not drink alcoholic beverages. I prefer home cooking . Although I like to sit close to the river and look around .Coffee - my weakness ! And I love chocolates
Can compromise because I prefer diplomatic relations . For me care about sex (sorry for the bluntness ) . Very important for me to feel the love of woman, her tenderness and care . I do not want to build their relations on greed . I believe that only love - the basis of happiness. there is a saying that " Love for all ages ." are you ready for our relationship ? But even if you decide not to like, I'd be happy to support you with friendship. I need not only a life partner , but also a friend. I think we can give a lot to each other. I will like to know about you and what you like doing. please write more about yourself, their children and parents . Where do you live ? What kind of man are you looking for ? Why look through the Internet? I do wonder , though.
You can ask me any other thing you need to know.
Thanks dear...
I await your reply soon

randy Owen
thanks

Return-Path: randy.owen290@outlook.com
Received: from BAY182-W25 ([65.54.190.187])
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015

+447591399107

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

The phone number was reported online on a Russian site for being used in a romance scam in 2012 by someone located in Acrra, Ghana.

Pictures received with the email - at least one of the images is reported online for being abused in scams since 2012:

randy.JPG

randy1.JPG

randy3.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.