Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hjutr_jiutre@aol.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hjutr_jiutre@aol.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:55 pm

Received: from DELL-PC (unknown [41.138.180.5])
Subject: SEE THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT.
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="pGhu8=_Kjfeg3UNKQoyCITQwt=_tBg6sbh00"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Reply-To: johnsondouglas49@gmail.com

Good day
I write to confess what you are presently going through with my Boss.
My name is Dr.Johnson Douglas,I hail from Edo State of Nigeria.I was a member and staff of the International Monetary Fund(IMF) and I have also work with the United Nation.My office overseas and regulates all financial transactions both Local and International. I resigned my official duty when I discovered the activities of my colleagues during a private investigation I carried out. I suspected some kind of foul play in their act which they would never inform me because they know I would never be a party to such as a Christian.
I discovered that my Boss was conniving with some top officials of the World Bank,EFCC and some staffs of Central Bank Of Nigeria to divert funds approved to settle Lottery winners, contractors and Inheritance claims. The World Bank has already given approval for the payment of your fund while they are deliberately delaying your payment. They continue to issue one fee or the other from different quarters to deceive you and extort money from you because they have no fear of God in them. Your transaction honestly does not require all the protocols you went through with series of documentation. It was those officials that pushed you into obtaining series of documents making your transaction to seem difficult for you as if it is much of documentation.
They did all that to extort money from you. But I wonder why you haven’t noticed this all this while. I can assure you this will keep happening if you don't stay away from those crooks who pretends to be real.
I hope you understand me, because if you don’t, your fund is gone. Your overdue payment was long ago approved by the World Bank with a Key Tested Reference/CLAIMS CODE Number, which was supposed to have been issued to you, but the crooks have decided to divert your attention by telling you that they have something to do with one committee or the other especially in UK and Africa making you to believe that you will be paid through Wire Transfer – FALSE!
Honestly the mapped out fund for Debt Settlements was deposited into the “Federal Suspense Account” with United Bank For Africa(UBA) Plc,through the office of the Accountant General of the Federation as the Federal Government of Nigeria,have instructed that all payments should be made through diplomatic delivering or Bank Certified Check,ATM card to the beneficiaries.
This is because the Central Bank Of Nigeria as an APEX BANK (Mother of all banks in Nigeria) cannot make any direct transfer to any Bank Abroad or issue an ATM card to any Beneficiary both local and International. All payment with the Federal Government Of Nigeria that involved Huge amount of such magnitude are been made to the beneficiary only the above mentioned means)payable only through United Bank For Africa PLC as authorized by the Federal Government,so do not allow yourself to be deceived by any one who may be contacting you from CBN promising to pay you through Wire transfer or Western Union, it is impossible and can never happen.
The reason why I am giving you this information is because of the fact that I was aware of what you have gone through regarding this payment and my doctrine does not permit me to withhold such information.
What annoyed me most,is that,most of you beneficiaries prefer short cut instead of the crucibles. I wonder how you upon your Academic Intelligence believe that a whole President of a country,His Vice or Senate President or Minister of Finance or Central Bank Governor will come down so low to call a beneficiary on phone, to talk about contract/Inheritance payment or even going to an extent of giving a beneficiary his hot-line number. Is that not funny ???
This is ridiculous and embarrassing, Can the PRESIDENT of your country do that ?? Can the Central Bank Governor of your country do it ?? Please think about that,I know many people do not like the truth but I believe truth is life.
What you need to receive your fund is just the actual link to the Director Foreign Remittance Department of United Bnak For Africa PLC and nothing else because she is the only person in charge of your payment.
Should you still be interested in receiving your fund and require my help, Do not hesitate to contact me immediately with this number +234 706 785 9962 ,so that we can have a chat over this issue as I advise you on what to do for your payment.
Warning: Do not forward this information to my boss or any one for security reason as sharing or duplicating of this message to any one may lead to them influencing a total blockage to your payment, so you must keep this information secret till you receive your payment from United Bank For Africa PLC.
Yours in Christ,
Dr.Johnson Douglas

+2347067859962
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.