Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fbiagencyint@activist.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fbiagencyint@activist.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:25 pm

Recovery scam.

Email:

Attention Miss xxx

This is a Federal Bureau of Investigation , international office in in Africa Ghana , Accra (FBI) . We have today arrested two black guys who are Nigerians living in Ghana believed to be a fraudsters who defrauds people on the internet with fake names and with fake ID cards pretending to be an English men and also from America .Going through their working systems like the laptop , we have discovered through their emails that they has taken a lot of money from you and other people as well and we want to help you get back all your money to the last dime .

We are a group from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) headquarters in Washington DC on an assignment in Africa to eradicate fraud and arrest people who are doing it to get back the victims money back to them . We have a procedure we take by charging people like this to court , if only any of the victims identify his or herself to claim his money , then we will proceed by charging this person to the supreme court of justice in Ghana Accra and then stand in as the victim to explain everything to the court and then the court will now decide to tell the accused person to pay back the money , which we will take your account details and transfer this money back to you or send it to you through western union money transfer or even money gram international .

In doing all these will require an amount of 378 Dollars to get some documents together on your behalf before we can charge this person to court so if you really want us to get your money back for you then you need to get back to us within 48 hours because after 48 hours if you do not contact us as a victim of this person , then the Ghana police will not have nothing against this man and will allow him to go free . You cane send the money through Western union with this name and address . We have help a lot of people get back their money through this same way and so we advise you to act fast before it is too late to get back your money. You can send us the details of the money as soon as you send it . Above is a picture of them when we arrested them early this morning at their residence .

Bediako Lordina
Agency Street
P.o.box 19
Accra Ghana .

Have a great day .
Regards

Federal Bureau of Investigation ,
international office in in Africa , Accra Ghana.

Picture used:
picture.jpg
- stolen from a Malaysian newspaper, where it was posted at August 8th, 2012 as illustration for an article regarding 1,436 women scammed on Facebook, Twitter and Tagged by a group identified by the local authorities as Awang Black - they were operating in Malaysia for 3 years: "504 of the 653 suspects arrested in some cases it is the Nigerian scam. Losses due to crime syndicate Black Awang is estimated at 87.6 million ringgit or approximately USD 266.7 billion since 2010 to date."
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fbiagencyint@activist.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Email:

Attention Miss xxx,

We are sorry for the delay because we were making full investigations into the case before we contact you . We just finished with our investigations and I also want you to know that we still have these criminals behind bars.

There are some people talking to you on the internet claiming to be a white man which you have sent money to. I want you to know that these people are a team of black men who have scammed you of your money and those are the people you saw in the picture when we arrested them.

There are others of them which. have run away so we are warming you to be careful and not to reply to their mails when they write. With this part of the group we have is enough to get back your money for you so all you have to do is to send the money we asked you to send and then we will. prosecute these criminals to court ans get all your money back for you. There is no much time so you better do this fast. Hope to hear from you on time.

Federal Bureau of Investigations
International office im Africa. Ghana

Return-Path: fbiagencyint@activist.com
Received: from [82.145.222.134]
Subject: Investigations
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015

Originating IP: 82.145.222.134
Originating ISP: Opera Mini Proxies
Country of Origin: Europe
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Email:

Miss xxx,

You are asking too many questions and time is going by. These people talks to many people with different fake names like smith, anderson and many more I cannot type right now. Miss xxx please listen,we have helped a lot of white people get back their money this same way so please if you are not ready for us to help you then you better say it because we have a lot of jobs to do .

For your information you are not the only person they have scammed and we have helped some of these people get back their money from these criminals so if you are not ready for us to help you and you are going to ask too many questions then you better tell us so that we save our precious time.
By the way they always approach with love and then when you fall in love with them they start asling you for money concerning one business or the other which is all lies.

Regards

Received: from [82.145.222.188]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015

Originating IP: 82.145.222.188
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:39 pm

Email:

Attention Madam,

We do not care if you agree for us to help you or not because it's your money you lost and not our money, we want to make this clear to you. Miss xxx with all the explanations we have given you there is nothing we can tell you again , you have to know that this is an agency and we work with rules and time. We have told you in numbers that this is a scam team who talk to a lot of white people just to dupe them of their money and so they do not use one email address to contact people, they use a lot of email addresses with different fake names, he can tell you his name is maybe john and tell the other person his name is james. I think you are intelligent and so you need to try and understand what I am trying to explain.

All the pictures they send are pictures of other people which they download from the internet . I cannot tell you a specific name and the email address he uses in talking to you because there are hundreds of them on their laptops, both the names they use and the email addresses and I cannot type all to you because we have a lot of jobs to attend to, you are not the only person we are helping so in this case we work with time.

Regards.

Received: from [82.145.220.89]
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015

Originating IP: 82.145.220.89
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:40 pm

Email:

Attention Madam,

All you need to do is what we told you in our first mail to you. You have transfer to us the amount of 378 US Dollars through western union or moneygram which we will use to obtain some documents on your behalf as you are not here to stand in for you as the victim to these criminals when we put them before the court , these are the documents the judge will go through to accuse these criminals to pay back your money to you in one week. It's a procedure which only we the F.B.I has the mandate to go through so I cannot tell you much about it.

All you have to do is to transfer the money to us by monday so that we start the procedures. Also whiles you have transferred the money and sending us the details we would like you to as well give us your full bank details so as soon as we get the money from these criminals we can transfer it to you immediately. Below is the name and address to transfer the money.

Bediako Lordina
Agency Street
P.o.box 19
Accra Ghana .

Regards

Received: from [82.145.222.181]
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015
Subject: Procedures

Originating IP: 82.145.222.181
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:02 pm

Email - March 11:

Madam,

As you just said we are the one who contacted you to help you gain back all your money you lost so that means you can set rules for us right? If you think deeply about all the mails we have sent you should know that we work with time and and we have our own rules and regulations we follow and nobody I repeat nobody can change that. As we said you can choose to forget the whole thing and we would not care because from the way you are talking it seems like we just want to take money from you and this ia an insult to us because we do not need anybody's money, we only need this money to just process some documents on your behalf to give to the court here so that they will ask these criminals to give back your money to you.

As am writing to you today someone who was duped in the same way by these people went through the same process we want to take you through and she today has gotten back all her money which we transferred to her today and she is very happy because she has gotten all her hundred and twenty thousand euros she lost and to tell you the truth this person was not difficult as you are trying to be.

Once again and for the last time we work with rules and regulations so you cannot tell us what to do madam. If you read the first mail we sent you very well you will know that we said we are a group of F.B.I agents on a mission in africa to eradicate and fight fraud and then get back victims money back to them so you have to know that we have a time limit in this country and from here we will move to another african country so that is why we cannot go by your rules because we are working with time.

If we agree for you to transfer money to us through a bank account that will take a long time because it will take 7 days to reflect here and you know clearly we work with time and so we cannot wait for that long because we have a lot of issues to attend to aside yours, so just do what we are asking you and fold your hands and watch us .
For your information I am not a single person contacting you but me and the whole team, I am making this clear to you because of what you said that you don't know who I am. Actually our leader of the team has instructed me to let this be our last email to you if you do not comply and that is why I have taken my time to explain things to you in a more good way. Our address here is a valid address and so there is no way you will send money to us by western union or moneygram and it will get lost, they dare not do that and they are even afraid to do that. If you have been able to trust even scammers to send money to them then you should even trust us more the ones who wants to help you get back your money.

Regards

March 12:

Attention Miss xxx,

Our phone number +233545396389

Regards

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.