Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: annoromo245@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:06 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Dearest one
How are you today with your company and your entire family?. I guess
everything is ok with YOU.I know this post will not come as a surprise to you because we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your mail interesting site and I hope you are good and healthy, I've noticed that you are the kind of man I am looking for since all this while, I think you are a trustworthy and caring person, that's what makes me to reveal my identity to you.
My name is Miss Ann Oromo,24years of the Darfur region of Sudan and
I am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal, as a result
the death of my family by the rebels last year, please do not be discouraged from hearing the merits this.I believe in me that will never break my heart or let me in anyway.
I am of the family of late Engr.David R Ukec Oromo. My late father Engr.David R Ukec Oromo, was the President, Gruver-Melton of a private oil and gas company extracting oil in Darfur. The brutal murder of my mother and father, sister, brother and a son was a boy early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war is happening so far in Sudan.I was in my second year in the department of Applied Mathematics at the University of Darfur in Sudan before the
the death of my beloved Parents.I contact you for possible assistance. My mother was a very bad way and that the intention to kill me and my father and my mother is that real died.Then expected to bring all my late father of the property and some other valuable things about me since the unexpected death my beloved Padres. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way to leave my country because I saw what she was planning to do so for me.I plan to go to Europe, but hide my international passport and other valuable travel documents. Luckly she did not find where I stayed with my parents of the file containing important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents referred to my late father
Money deposited a total of $ 6.5 M USD (six million five hundred thousand United States dollars). using my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I still reside here as a refugee under the United Nations Council for Refugees, I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank awaiting my arrival to their country. I'd like to see face to face soon.
Furthermore, in its desire can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them on this bottom of my late father who was placed under its custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with all the confidence in his acceptance to help me recover the money from the bank and transfer to your account.I will be appointed to continue my studies as soon as they arrive in your country, please try to help me in achieving this objective, as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the near future. I would be pleased if you could do this by me.You I can get through this number (+221-77-811-53-40) is a reverend pastor phone number, name by the Reverend paulmossess e-mail (paulmoses224@yahoo.com) if you call, please ask Ann Oromo.When each time you call, try to tell him that you want to talk to Ann Oromo, I am staying in the female hostel.I and to report, some of them call me via phone. He sent to me from the shelter to come
and talk with you.So please do not let me call, because I need to hear your voice too.
Therefore, which helps me that I'd like to have your data, such as:
1.Your Full Name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
4.your telephone or fax number.
5.Age
immediately I receive this will give you contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them.
Goodbye and take good care of yourself and have a good day.
Sincerly Sincerely,
Ann

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.37.206] by web133101.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 19 Jan 2015 10:32:26 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/923 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1421663546.33287.YahooMailBasic@web133101.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 10:32:26 +0000
Reply-To: annoromo245@yahoo.com
Subject: all about me please honey help me out

CONTACT MY BANKER
my love,

I thank you once again for your kindness towards me. How are you today, Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information. Meanwhile, I have informed the bank about my plan to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

Honey, I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Bank name: Clydesdale Bank London
Email addresses below

clydesdalebank@clydesdalebank.20m.com
transferdepartment@clydesdalebank.20m.com

Phone number: +447024029584
Account number BLB745008901546/QB/91/B
The name of the transfer officer is Bryce Durham

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father, Engineer David Oromo of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus rising up a family of our own, and investing it in lucrative business.

Honey, like i told you that this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible to meet with you. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information OK? l am waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Ann

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.30.124] by web133103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 19 Jan 2015 22:29:48 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/923 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1421706588.7201.YahooMailBasic@web133103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 22:29:48 +0000
Subject: please honey contact the bank for the transfer

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello My darling

How are you doing? Thanks for your kindness
towards me and your ability in transferring this money in your account.
Please promise me that you will always be faithful to me and myself l am
promising you that l will not disappoint you as well.

Meanwhile,
About the request the bank needs from us, i have with me here the
deposit certificate issued by the bank to my late father, and the death
certificate which i have attach in this mail. But since the bank needs the power of attorney and
affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal.

However,
Reverend Father Paul Moses gave me the contact
of this lawyer, who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please contact him now through email and phone, when you contact him,
tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a
power of attorney and also get the affidavit of oath from high court
here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the
transfer of my Late father's account in the bank to your account in Your
country. The lawyer's contact information's are as follows,

Barrister Dr. Jones Vincent.
69d, Pomidou Georges
Av, (First floor) Dakar, Senegal.
Barrister Dr. Jones Vincent
E-mail address (jonesvincentlawoffice@yahoo.com)
Office telephone number: 00221 7766 54715

My dear, please contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney,
Please try and contact me When you are in contact with him and let me
know if he agrees to help us. Have a nice time and always think about
me. Yours lovely

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.28.79] by web133105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 22 Jan 2015 12:37:24 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/924 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1421930244.99339.YahooMailBasic@web133105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 12:37:24 +0000
Subject: please honey contact this lawyer for the documents

PICS AND DOCS

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778115340
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447024029584
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221776654715

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:
Name Sy Manmadou
Bank Code Sno94
Bank Name Eco bank Senegal Dakar Yoff
Account Nomber 81101177xxxx
Swift Code Ecocxxxx
Last edited by firefly on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edit language a bit.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annoromo245@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:20 pm

Second account used by the Scammer:
Beneficiary Name: SOLTANI MOHAMMAD

Bank Name: ORABANK SENEGAL

Address: Y0FF QUATIER NGAPAROU DAKAR SENEGAL

Account number: 018348040156

Serial no. 01002

BANK CODE SN125

RIB :68

IBAN:SN08 SN125 01002 018348040156 68

Swift Code:ORABKSNDAXXX (MT 103 FIELD 5 7 A)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annoromo245@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:14 pm

Ann has Escaped the Camp:
Hello

It's Ann oromo , sorry it has been a long time, am very
happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred
under the co-operation of a new partner from Japan. Presently I am
in Japan for investment projects with my own share of the total
sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact this Rev. Father whom is a God-father to
me when i was a Refugee in Dakar, his name is Rev. Fr. Paul Moses and
his email address is as follows: ( paulmoses224@yahoo.com ) Or call him
with this number ( +221 77 811 5340).

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I
prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at
that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Fr.
Paul Moses and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the
moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which
me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I
had forwarded instruction to Rev. Fr. Paul Moses on your behalf to
receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and
he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly,
Ann

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.41.136] by web133102.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:45:28 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/993 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1424198728.30515.YahooMailBasic@web133102.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:45:28 +0000
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: julianmax91@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:50 am

The scam was reported above in October 2012. Now it is the recovery scam time...

Hello Dear!!
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's funds transferred under the assistance of a Partner from Scotland. Presently I'm in Scotland for my studies and some investment projects with my new Partner, meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how, Now you have to contact Rev Steven Johnson,

He tried a lot for me when i was there in the camp and i am grateful to God for everything he has done for me after all my suffering time in the camp, His e-mail address is as follows:( revstevenj@hotmail.com ) Ask him to send you the bank draft cheque of $400.000.00 USD, which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in the transfer of my late father's money, I appreciated your efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with Rev Steven Johnson and tell him how he can send you the bank draft cheque and his phone number (+221-776-830-591).

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the though time that i went through at the camp, In the moment I am very busy here because of the investment projects and the processing of my studies which myself and my new partner are having at hand without confrontations, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the the Reverend father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend Steven Johnson and he will hand over the the Bank draft cheque to you without any delay, May God Bless you,
Yours Miss Julian.

+221776830591

Return-Path: julianmax91@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.82.60.60]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/406 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015
Reply-To: julianmax91@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 41.82.60.60
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

celine.fred@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 31, 2015 3:08 am

MyBelovedNet:

Hello my dear am Celine, honestly m so much happy to drop this few wards of lines to you cause after reading about you here i was moved for i know that you are the kind of man i want to meet in my whole life.pls i want you to write to me at celine.fred@yahoo.com so i can tell you more of me and send my photos as well in other that you will know me. Yours faithfully Miss Celine.

Full Name Celinesky
Birth Year 1990
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Sex Woman

I AM ANICE AND GOOD LOOKING GIRL WITH LOVE AND UNITY, A GIRL WHO IS SO HUMBLE AND EASY GOING ALSO.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

maryjanejohnson395@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:52 pm

Odd, Out of the blue:
Hello Dear, Iam very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Thailand .Presently I am in Thailand for investment projects with my partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me .Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Refugee camp Dakar Senegal,His name is Rev.Mark Jacob and his email address is as follows:. ( revmark.jacob@yahoo.com )His phone Number is (+221-771102818) OR ( +221768517371).Ask him to send you a certified bank draft cheque of $180.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev.Mark Jacob and instruct him where to send you the bank draft cheque. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our
joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev.Mark Jacob on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Dear try to contact him with his email address ok.
( revmark.jacob@yahoo.com )

Take care and bye for now.,

Maryjane.

HEADER:

Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1068.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jun 2015 10:36:29 -0000
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015
Subject: Hello Dear

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771102818

+221768517371
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

ETA as this thread has gone on to another page:
Hello My Son. I Greet you in the name of Almighty God, May thy peace of God be upon you and your family. Amen.
I wish to inform you that, i have received an urgent message from the Africa bank here, That your funds is in Awaiting account, and they are willing to credit your fund into a Master credit card and send the Master card to you over there with the code, so that you will be withdrawing the money over there, please i need your urgent respond, so that i will go to the Africa bank, in order for them to credit your money into a master card with your name, so that you will withdraw your money there and be able to take care of your family.

I will be waiting for your urgent message as soon as possible.

God Bless You

Reverend Mark Jacob

HEADER:
Return-Path: <revmark.jacob@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1012.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Mar 2016 18:08:54 -0000
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016
Reply-To: Rev Mark Jacob <revmark.jacob@yahoo.com>
Subject: The peace of the Lord be with you and your family.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dimdengjennifer@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:25 pm

Zorpia:

Hello dear Am Jennifer please contact me i have something very much important to discuss with you. i will like you to contact me through my email address:: dimdengjennifer@ hotmail.com

Screen name: Angel / Angeljennifer
25, Cambridge, United Kingdom

jenny.PNG
jenny.PNG (171.97 KiB) Viewed 11903 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marrybol@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:17 pm

ADDED E-mail Addy:
May the peace of the lord be upon you always.

Be blessed In Christ,

Your Ex-partner Miss Marian Bol, She said so much about your effort
when she was with us here in the camp God will bless you. yes she gave
a cheque bearing $350,000 dollars in your name when she visited the
people in the camp here in Dakar Senegal.

So my dear because of security reason the cheque is now directed in
cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you by WESTERN UNION MONEY
TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL.

My son. Make sure you contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail
( westernmoneytransfer@aol.com ) send your Full information to effect
this post.

FULL NAME:............

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............

MOBILE PHONE:................

BANK INFORMATION'S...........

Keep me informed once you received the money.
Remain blessed

Reverend John Paul

HEADER:
Received: from mail-qg0-x242.google.com (mail-qg0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c04::242])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 80si1308283qhf.25.2015.07.30.16.20.12
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:20:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of fatherpaul21@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c04::242 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:400d:c04::242;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of fatherpaul21@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c04::242 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=fatherpaul21@gmail.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-qg0-x242.google.com with SMTP id u79so2419753qge.0
for <CLIPPED>; Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:20:12 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature:CLIPPED==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.140.235.71 with SMTP id g68mr9664671qhc.22.1438298412173;
Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:20:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.96.134.138 with HTTP; Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:20:12 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 23:20:12 +0000
Message-ID: <CAGjm3Go39N2HqOgC-MiPyek1f4_VWGp5JN3K2V6Q06k3JGfW9A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Greetings from Rev John Paul.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:29 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hello Dear, thanks so much for the pictures you look lovely
Please forgive me if i am a disturbance to you, it is only that i have something important to discuss with you, kindly go to the below web page; Here you can find out about my father death;
BREAKING NEWS-SPLA minister killed in plane crash in South Sudan - Sudan Tribune: Plural news and views on Sudan
http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

Although we have not known each other before, But after going through your profile,I decided to contact you, also from the inspirations that i had from God, i believed that you will not fail me, and that through you, i will get the assistance needed.

My Name is Miss. Aluel Jenifer Dim Deng, I am 25 years, from Sudan by Nationality, my late parents are Dr. and Mrs Dominic Dim Deng. My father Dr.Dominic Dim Deng was the (South Sudan Affairs and Defense minister), After the burial of my late parents life becomes so difficult for me, My uncle conspired and sold my late Father properties to a Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me, One faithful morning, I opened my father briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in the Bank with my name as the next of kin. I escaped to Senegal to seek asylum,for my security, because i am not save with my uncle.

I have made contact with the bank where the money is deposited, in their responds, they told me that my father instruction to the bank was the money to be released to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas, coupled with the refugee law of Senegal that prevented a refugee from handling anything money. So I am in search of ; an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee/partner,so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so,I would like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is 2.8 million British pounds (Two Million eight Hundred Thousand pounds).You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

We have the general over sea in the camp, he takes care of our welfare in the camp here, he is Pastor of (The Light of God Gospel Mission) here in the Dakar, his name is Rev John Chris, it was through his help that i could be able to contact you with his computer, he has a computer in his office that was were i used to send you mails. In case you want to call me, you can call me through his phone number, tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me at the Hostel to come and answer your call, he is such a nice man, always good to people, this is his phone number (+221-765-453-044). I will be happy to offer to you a 40% percent of the total money for your assistance in doing this for me .

The money in question is 2.8 Million POUNDS . I have not told any one about the existence of this fund , So i will like you to keep it within your self till i come over . You can call to speak with me through the general camp telephone, the person in the office is a Reverend Father, His name is Reverend Father John Chris , I have already explain things between me and you to him and he accepts me to be receiving your call through him, and I can also use his computer to write you always,

As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately, by nominating you officially to the bank; In light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Yours in heart,SINCERELY FAITHFULLY

Jennifer

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W20 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 3 Aug 2015 04:07:02 -0700
X-TMN: [pH7Kyaec0F+1E39rrYuCBkKvpcZ0A1YK]
X-Originating-Email: [dimdengjennifer@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W2013369BC6A54AA756FFF4B0770@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: dimdengjennifer@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/related;
boundary="_2f035437-f1cc-401c-b70e-fa73bb2dff87_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Dearest One,

How are you today?
I believe that you are doing alright, As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.

DARLING I SWEAR BY THE GRAVE OF MY PARENTS AND MY LIFE I CAN'T HURT YOU , AND PLEASE NEVER YOU HURT ME, I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL TO YOU. PLEASE AM STILL WITH THE DEPOSIT SLIP OF THE MONEY HERE WITH ME.

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called Orphanage camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace)

Today it pleases me to give you all the information about the money my late father left in the bank in UK. I would have loved to discuss with you over the phone, therefore I thank God for the life of Rev John Chris the pastor of the church located in the Orphanage camp where i receive and send emails to you.

He is like a father to us here as the church assists International federation of Red Cross Society here in Senegal in taking care of us. Whenever you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.

From this Orphanage camp,i have written the bank where my late father deposited his money. The name of the bank is BARCLAY'S BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UNITED KINGDOM. Here is the contact information of the bank in UK, where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

BARCLAY'S BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UNITED KINGDOM (U.K.)
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR. ALEX J SMITH Jp.
TEL; (+44)-7926420964.

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.

The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my Orphanage status here in Senegal, i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united Orphanage law governing Orphanage society all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the bank today with this email address ( barclaysbankoflondon2@accountant.com OR( barclaysbankoflondon1@accountant.com ) Attention Mr Alex Smith the foreign transfer officer of the bank tell him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my £2.8 million Pounds deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin after, when writing to the bank , tell the bank you really want to help immediately after the transfer of the my to your account that you will like me to join you over there in your country to complete my educations/university. please try and call me on phone through the phone of the Rev father( +221765453044 ) today or any time you have off time. I have already told the bank about you. today and the bank said they also are waiting to hear from you.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME: Dr Dominic Dim Deng.
AMOUNT: £2.8 Million British Pounds.
NEXT OF KIN: Miss Jenifer Dim Deng.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 002560869346

please also try and send the Bank your information just as you send it to me , which i have already forward it to the bank, the bank said they are waiting to receive your mail today. PLEASE CALL ME +221765453044 I WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE. PLEASE I HOPE I GOT YOUR PHONE NUMBER RIGHT?.....+12063378978

God bless you as you do this today,

Thanks,
Yours forever faithfully
Jennifer.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W2 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 6 Aug 2015 15:31:11 -0700
X-TMN: [27JrN3l4XwNk29Ax3XnLv5XQC9CgejtC]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W258B17B19EE1E26081A9AB0740@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_e72268ef-7b25-4f2e-bac8-f0ea0268f9fb_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Darling how are you today hope my mail find you in the atmosphere of peace and good health,
I am very happy that you have received letter from Barclay's bank of Scotland London , and i can see that the bank demanded for two important documents,....ABOVE IS THE ATTACH DEPOSIT AND DEATH CERTIFICATE.

(1) Death certificate/ Deposit (2) A power of attorney prepared by a Senegalese resident lawyer, before you will be able to stand on my behalf and transfer my fund to your position.
Darling, we are very lucky because out of the documents, i have here.

The one i have here are (1)Death certificate (2) Deposit Certificate. Now, the only document which i do not have is the last which is the (power of attorney) and the Affidavit of oath, which the bank said that must be prepared in your Name, by a Senegalese resident lawyer so that i can sign my signature on them.

You know that i do not know any one but i have discussed with the Reverend and the Reverend gave me the full contact of this lawyer who works with the united nations here .

His name is Dr. Richard Mande.
His address is , GlassWilkins Chambers .
( Principal Partner).(ESQ)
No 48 Lamine Guaye (2nd-floor)
Dakar,Senegal.
Office tel (+221-301179904 or
(+221-778405473).

(dr.Richardlawfirm@activist.com)

Please i would want you to contact this Lawyer on both email and phone .
Tell the lawyer that you are my foreign trustee who wants to help me transfer my £2.8 Million Pounds from Barclay's bank of Scotland plc uk to your account.Tell the lawyer that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you stand on my behalf and transfer my money into your account.

Darling please i want you to contact the lawyer first through email and his telephone number.
,try and contact the lawyer through email and phone, on this address(dr.richardlawfirmesqmande@yahoo.com.ph) and phone(+221778405473) OR (+221301179904) tell him to prepare a power of attorney in your name as the bank requested,

PLEASE FORWARD HIM YOUR DETAILS INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY INCLUDING YOUR SCAN COPY ID CARD AND ACCOUNT NUMBER.

Please dear when you hear from the lawyer tell me. try and call me through the Reverend father phone +221765453044 . When you call tell him you want to speak with Jennifer he will send for me to answer your call remain bless.
please i hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours always faithfully,
Miss jennifer

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W38 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 10 Aug 2015 00:33:42 -0700
X-TMN: [ENrx7ZQLv9ev+hKDd1Dq5pluW8WfLHnn]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W387F8E4ED550CE24BBE8C8B0700@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_6ca17f69-c9e2-4234-b511-8c163e4ef2ea_"

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY

GLASSWILKIN LAW-FIRM CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES:

http:/ /www.newalliance.org.uk/scales.gif

Justicia
http:/ /flagspot.net/images/s/sn.gif

GLASSWILKIN CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
DR. BAR RICHARD MANDE (ESQ)
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
NO;48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE (2nd FLOOR)
DAKAR SENEGAL
P.O BOX.28874
PHONE: +221301179904 OR
+221778405473
EMAIL:

OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0577
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No.016718
Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Support and Changing of Ownership and Support.

ATTENTION

SIR. MR CLIPPED .

11 / 8 / 2015

SEQUEL TO THE EMAIL WHICH WE RECEIVED, IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO GET A LETTER TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER, MISS JENIFER DIM DENG AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY FROM ( BARCLAY'S BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UNITED KINGDOM ) TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSE WHERE, MISS JENIFER DIM DENG, HAD NOTIFIED ME ABOUT YOU OVER NOW AND I HAVE CONTACTED THE BARCLAY'S BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UK TO INQUIRE FOR THE ACCOUNT.

BARCLAY'S BANK REPORTED BACK TO ME , THAT THERE IS AN ACCOUNT( £2.8 MILLION POUNDS ) BELONGING TO LATE DR. DOMINIC DIM DENG OF WHICH MISS JENIFER DIM DENG IS THE NEXT OF KIN.

FIRST I ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL, IN RESPECT TO YOUR REQUEST AND DEMAND FOR A LEGAL BACK-UP TO ENABLE YOU STAND PROXY ON CLAIM OF HER INHERITANCE KEPT IN A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION, I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR OFFERING OUR LAW FIRM SUCH TRANS-NATIONAL LEGAL SERVICES, I KNOW THAT THE MOST REVEREND DID GIVE YOU A CLEAR INTRODUCTION OF MY HONORABLE SELF.

SEQUEL TO YOUR REQUEST, GENTLY FIND BELOW THE COST OF THE PREPARATION AND AUTHENTICATION COST:

1) MY CONSULTATION FEE... 150 EUROS.

2) A POWER OF ATTORNEY.... 350 EUROS.

3) PROBATE BULL .............................. 150 EUROS.

4) STAMP, AUTHENTICATION AND REGISTRATION OF ALL DOCUMENTS AT HIGH COURT ..... 250 EUROS

5) DECLARATION OF CERTIFICATE OF FUND OF ORIGIN IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT..... 270 EUROS

THE TOTAL SUM NEEDED AT HAND FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE DOCUMENTS IS = $ 1270 EUROS ( ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY EUROS )

GENTLY UNDERSTAND THAT THE PAYMENT IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS AND AUTHENTICATE THEM.

HERE IS THE RECEIVING NAME FOR THE MONEY:

RECEIVING NAME OF MY SECRETARY:... KAMARA CHRIS

RECEIVERS ADDRESS NO: 12 GRAND YOFF, DAKAR SENEGAL

ID NO:...A3337407A

TO ENABLE TO OBTAIN THOSE DOCUMENT FOR YOU AT THE HIGH COURT . HERE FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL.

YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH ( MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION ) THE SUM OF ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY. EUROS ( 1270 EUROS )

ON RECEIPT OF THE MONEY UNDER 48HOURS THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY, AND COPIES WILL BE SENT TO YOU ACCORDINGLY.

IMMEDIATELY I RECEIVED THE ABOVE AMOUNT = 1270 EUROS ( ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY. EUROS ) . I WILL COMMENCE THE PREPARATION OF THE WHICH SHALL TAKE ONLY BUT 48HRS.

HENCE I WAS TOLD THAT THE DOCUMENT IS URGENTLY NEEDED.

NOTE: THAT THIS PAYMENT , ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO SUMMIT TO THE COURT BEFORE THEY CAN ISSUE OUT THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH TO YOU.

THANKS
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BARR (DR) RICHARD MANDE (ESQ) PRINCIPAL

LLB,Msc,Phd.

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 7si2823101qhg.112.2015.08.11.04.45.41
for <CLIPPED>
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 04:45:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of Dr.richardlaw-firm@activist.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.200;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of Dr.richardlaw-firm@activist.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=Dr.richardlaw-firm@activist.com
Received: from [176.58.100.98] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 13:45:38 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-1a9e74d3-f182-43e5-a694-c8103a5a2824-1439293538100@3capp-mailcom-lxa08>
<Dr.richardlaw-firm@activist.com>
To: "CLIPPED>
Cc: dimdengjennifer@hotmail.com
Subject: COST FOR THE DOCUMENT FROM GLASSWILKIN LAW-FIRM CHAMBERS &
ASSOCIATES

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER

GLASSWILKIN LAW-FIRM CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES:

http:/ /www.newalliance.org.uk/scales.gif

Justicia
http:/ /flagspot.net/images/s/sn.gif

GLASSWILKIN CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
DR. BAR RICHARD MANDE (ESQ)
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
NO;48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE (2nd FLOOR)
DAKAR SENEGAL
P.O BOX.28874
PHONE: +221301179904 OR
+221778405473
EMAIL:

OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0577
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No.016718
Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Support and Changing of Ownership and Support.

ATTENTION

SIR. MR CLIPPED .

YOUR MAIL IS WELL RECEIVED ,SEQUEL TO YOUR REQUEST, YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY WITH THIS ACCOUNT INFORMATION. 1270 EUROS, WHEN YOU SEND THE MONEY. SEND ME THE SCAN COPY RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT.

SEND THE MONEY WITH THIS ACCOUNT NUMBER.

INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT

Bank Name ____________________: SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL.

BANK ADDRESS .......CAMBERENE DAKAR SENEGAL.

Bank Swift code________________ : SGSNSNDA

Account Name _________________: DIOUF FATOU

Account No ___________________ : 030009608788

Bank Code ____________________: SN011

Code Guichet _________________ : 01022

Cle RIB_______________________ : 64

IBAN CODE......................... SN011 01022- 030009608788/64

ON RECEIPT OF THE MONEY WITHIN 48HOURS THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY, AND COPIES WILL BE SENT TO YOU ACCORDINGLY.

NOTE: THAT THIS PAYMENT , ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO SUMMIT TO THE COURT BEFORE THEY CAN ISSUE OUT THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH TO YOU,

BEST REGARDS,

LLB,Msc,Phd.

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f194si3433439ioe.9.2015.08.12.01.20.24
for <CLIPPED>
Wed, 12 Aug 2015 01:20:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of Dr.richardlaw-firm@activist.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.200;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of Dr.richardlaw-firm@activist.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=Dr.richardlaw-firm@activist.com
Received: from [41.83.126.155] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 12 Aug 2015 10:20:23 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-b73a94e5-02f5-4a97-be75-372aebd7b56b-1439367622880@3capp-mailcom-lxa08>
Subject: SEND THE MONEY WITH THIS ACCOUNT NUMBER

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221765453044
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+442071161000
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT

+447926420964
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +441452828001
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Gloucester
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+221301179904
Number billable as wireless geographic number
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+221778405473
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:34 pm

Bank Account used by the Scammer:
ATTENTION

MR CLIPPED.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVINIENCES , YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY WITH THIS INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT NUMBER. TOMORROW WITH THIS INFORMATION.

TITLE OF ACCOUNT : BINTA DIALLO

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002

BANK CODE : SN100

OFFICE CODE : 01010

CLE RIB : 82

IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL.

THEN IF YOU WANT TO SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION, OR MONEY GRAM.
YOU SEND IT WITH MY SECRETARY INFORMATION.

RECEIVING NAME OF MY SECRETARY:... KAMARA CHRIS

RECEIVERS ADDRESS NO: 12 GRAND YOFF, DAKAR SENEGAL

ID NO:...A3337407A

BEST REGARDS
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,

LLB,Msc,Phd

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.3.93] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 15 Aug 2015 01:31:19 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-1ef9c134-67b3-47fa-b203-11a76367e392-1439595079341@3capp-mailcom-lxa11>
Subject: GOOD EVENING HERE IS THE NEW ACCOUNT INFORMTION

Originating IP: 41.82.3.93
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.