Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

phillp.willams@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

phillp.willams@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:01 pm

Angelreturn - message on the site:

What a wonderful and fascinating profile you had......... that's you facial beauty and beauty components,

I was impressed by your profile, you are an intriguing woman with true beauty, I feel after reading your

profile we may have a few things in common, I love videos like the secret that talks about the law of

attraction and also am a strong believer in religious. I enjoy learning about our potential as human

beings and what we are capable of creating with our beliefs and by taking action around those beliefs.

you are free to text me or call........ 1 9153085278 or email me at phillp.willams@yahoo.com

Screen name: Phillip Willams
Male / Divorced
50 - San Antonio / United States
Current Location Provo/ United States

I'm Easy going man , nice , kind , reliable, humble, honest, trust worthy , passionate and affectionate, have a good sense of humor.Don't mind the age and distance between us..

looking for a nice caring Woman who loves his family and gets along with others. Someone I can trust someone to laugh with because life is too short for games I'm looking for someone who is going to accept me for just being me. i hope your out there somewhere.

Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 156
Weight(kg) 103
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession Chairman
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

Picture used:

philip.JPG

+19153085278
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location El Paso, TX
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Tx

Distance between San Antonio, TX and Provo, UT: 19 h 30 min or 1,263 miles driving.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.