Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamessonwilliams@gmail.com - zorpia

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: jamessonwilliams@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Email:

Hello honey,
Good day to you and how are you doing?The temperature is almost at a boiling point.Thanks for a lot for caring and looking out for me.God will continue to bless you so so much.
I was so elated to get such sweet email from you.Wow wow you are my wife indeed and the woman after my own heart.You have brought so much joy and happiness to my life and i just cannot stop thanking you enough.I love you so so much with all my life,my body and my soul.
I just want to thank you for always been by me.I have been so blessed since from the start that I met you.I want you to understand that it doesn't matter your sacrifices or efforts that you do and give to me,all that matters is how I used those efforts that you give to our best interest.
The greatest love, is selfless sacrifice.
Honey i know this is our destiny so don't worry soon everything will be in place accordingly OK.
Darling you can send the money through the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER directly to my clearing agent here.It is quicker and faster way to send and receive money worldwide.I will give you the information when you are ready OK.
Darling i know that our meeting have been long overdue.Yesterday i just could not sleep at all.I was just thinking about you.I was really very worried.I looked at my flight ticket again and tears just rolled down my cheek uncontrollably.I was so emotional.A lot was just going through my mind.I felt you so much like i have never.It was so deep..very deep my darling.
I love you honey with all my being. You inspire me. You are so beautiful inside and out. You do not need to say a word,your eye’s talk to me. I can see into your soul,your heart's sensitive nature shines always.I want the whole world to know that honey.
Falling in love is a sweet ambition,finding true love is a life time mission..
Life isn't counted by the number of breaths you take,it’s counted by the number of times your breath is taken away”Honey you’re simply breathtaking.
When you love someone, it’s nothing.When someone loves you, it’s something,but when love someone and they love you back,it’s everything.
To love someone is a virtue,to be loved by someone is a Gift,loving someone who loves you is a duty,but being loved by someone whom you love is LIFE.
I miss you now and even if there is nothing much i can say today.I just want you to know that i have already built my world around you and i am glad to tell you that you are my world..
Have a great day my beautiful wife.I love you much much.Can't wait to be with you very soon.
kiss kiss from your loving hubby as always.
You're my super woman

Return-Path: jamessonwilliams@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:22 pm

Email - same day:

Good evening darling,
I am blessed inside of me knowing that you appreciate me so much and thanks a lot for your good will and your kind heart.May God who sees your good heart continually bless you for me and our family forever.
Darling WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER or MONEY GRAM is a money transfer organisation situated in all countries of the world.It is the fastest and convenient way to send and receive money all over the world.
Darling you can check the internet on google to browse on the closest WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER or MONEY GRAM location/office in the city where you live.
All what you have to do is just to walk into any WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER or MONEY GRAM location and tell the cashier or a staff that you want to send money.A form will be given to you to fill in the required information and then it is processed and a slip will be given to you after it is been processed.
Afterwards you will scan the slip given to you and send to me via email and write out the following sending information to me which will include:

1- YOUR SENDING NAME (name of sender... Your full name as on the slip)
2- MTCN in case of WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER or Control number in case of MONEY GRAM)
3- SENDING ADDRESS,LOCATION,CITY AND COUNTRY OF SENDING
4- YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
5- AMOUNT SENT

Below is the sending information of my clearing agent to whom the money you should send to:

NAME: MHLOPHE JOHANNA MTSWENI
CITY: JOHANNESBURG

Darling i will be waiting for the information as soon as you've sent what you can now.I will send you a comprehensive email before i go to bed shortly OK.
Love you darling and i can't wait to be with you as soon as possible.I just cannot wait.
Kiss kiss
Your hubby
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:24 pm

Email:

Hello honey,
Good morning to you and i hope you had a beautiful night sleep and your day is going on well as planned.Obviously!!!!!!!!
I am really missing you.
Basically, that´s what this electronic mail is all about.
I am exactly the same, there´s no distance that can make me forget you. Honey no matter what, you are always be in my heart.
But I had to write to you specially this morning and, in a way, try to sooth this feeling that took over me so strongly.
Honey if I could ask for a wish right now, I would ask to never be far from you because missing you is a terrible feeling.
The noble and wonderful feeling of love is just translated into absence and sadness.
I don´t know what else I can do to stop this "craving" to see you and, at the same time, sweeten the bitterness of these slow and long days;...
I miss you.
I miss you deeply
I wish we were together right now so I could fill you with kisses and tell you a bunch of silly things into those pretty little ears of yours.
But i know you are distant for now and meanwhile I can’t help but feeling low and sad, but soon I realize, this time we are apart, occurs for a number of reasons..
Starring at the past, in comparison with who I am today, that person I was, before knowing you, clearly shows how much I love you and how important you are to me.
Today i feel very happy because I notice at each and every instant the importance you represent to me and the strength you transmit spins through my brain because you are mine for life.
The weather this morning is sweet and romantic too.It's a weather for two of us honey.Wished we were on bed now.
Hope you will write very soon?
Love you always honey and have a great day from my heart
Kisses on your lips,cheeks and forehead

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamessonwilliams@gmail.com - zorpia

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:33 am

Email:

Hello darling,
Good morning to you and hope you are doing just fine.Darling the questions they ask are just normal question they would like to know about the receiver.But nevertheless thanks a lot for your effort.I would not like you to also be embarrassed in such manner.The only difference is that with Western union i will receive the money immediately,but from the bank it might take between 3 to 4 working days for the money to reflect.
Below is the bank account of the clearing agent:

ACCOUNT NAME: M.J Mtsweni
ACCOUNT TYPE: Cheque account
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6248728xxxx
BRANCH CODE: 25xxxx
SWIFT CODE: FIRNZAJJ
BANK NAME: First National Bank
CITY: Johannesburg

Thanks a lot darling.Please as soon as you've been able to wire in the money.Kindly attached a scan copy of the payment slip to my email OK.
I will be waiting to hear from you very soon.
Love and miss you so much.
Kiss kiss

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015

Google IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:35 am

Email:

Good morning from here and how are you doing.
I write to you from my heart and i feel so much love for you from my soul.
Darling what i mean by that Statement above is that I love you because of who i am when i think of you.In all your endeavours,remember that i love you and i am always thinking about you all the time OK.
Darling can you look outside now and see that there are a lot of birds whispering only about you.
I guess you should once listen to them, then you would know how much I love you.
My love, words however special could never even start, to tell you all the love i have for you in my heart.
True love is hard to find.Special one on one of a kind.But the love inside of me is so strong.It appeared the day i saw your picture.
I have seen angels in my dreams.I have seen snowfall in July.I have seen things you only imagine to see,but I haven't seen anything sweeter than you
If you were a tear I would never dare to cry so that i wouldn't lose you.
Sometimes i think loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrifice.
Love is hard and will always be, but remember i love you and that special man is ME.
I miss you each day more and more.
If perhaps i die tomorrow because everybody must one day die and i go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star,so that all the angels can see, how much you mean to me.
Dreams are for dreaming,i dream for you.Hearts are for beating,mine beats for you.Angels are for meant to be kept.I have kept you in my heart forever.
Honey i hope you have finally understood, that I will always love you until the end of my life because your not just my wife, you are also my best friend and my perfect mate.
You are my sunshine so warm, you are my sugar, so sweet.You are you and that's the reason i always will love you.
You are a sweet darling..
Have a great Friday from my heart and a fulfilled weekend
Love you honey
Kisses

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:44 am

Email:

Hello Darling,
A very good morning to my sweet heart and a very happy Valentines day too.I hope you had a very splendid night rest.I really do miss you a whole lot.Darling i haven't heard from you in 2 days now.How i wish i have your mobile number so i can call you to know how you are doing.
My personal mobile number is +44 7937 463223.Here in South Africa,i can be reached on +27 61 094 8299.
My heart is full of memories of you.I really felt your presence last night.I felt as if you were on bed with me.I felt your aura,charm and charisma all through the night. but my heart just cannot stop beating fast.I just couldn't get to sleep all night.The anxiety in me is overtaken by my emotions and eagerness to see you.
My heart is shaking.I don't know how i gonna feel the very day i see you.I am confused.How do i kiss you?How do i hug you?How will i look into your eyes?
All these confuses me.But i know as soon as we set our eyes on each other,everything will change.I am just overwhelmed now honey.I am just over the moon right now.My sky have risen over your horizon.Our sun have risen to each other.I miss you terribly.
The love i have for you is more than words can ever describe.It is simply unimaginable.
Love is like a two edged sword that finds it's way into the heart of two sincere lovers.
Love is like a lamp that shines out so everyone can see.Even when hidden traces of it's light is still visible.
Darling i promise to protect you with the last drop of my blood,with my last strength and my last breath,even if it will cost my life.
I will protect you with everything in my arsenal and in my armoury even if it is the last thing i do before leaving this world and i want you to know that even in my next life we will always remain one and you will always be my darling.
My body and spirit is willing.My mind is made up.My hearts see you and you only.My faith is strong.My soul wants more of you.
All night i was just thinking and thinking and i said to my self where have you been all my life.
While is it now that our paths crossed each other so perfectly.
So many questions keep flooding my ear drums,but i heard only one answer that suits all.
The answer was that destiny can be delayed but can never be denied.
Weeping may endure for several nights but joy comes only in the morning.
No matter how dark a valley is,there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Darling we have come a long way together.I want us very soon to relax at the park playing with the swans and admiring the gifts of nature while we remember and count our joys and our pains that we have both encountered this far and how we have been able to overcome them.
There is no better feeling than that.
Darling just as the lion pants after the water brooks searching for water to quench his taste,so do my heart pants after you.
You are my bundle of beauty,my fountain of hope,my fertile land in the savannah,my pool of water in the desert.
You are my most valuable treasure.You are my most priceless jewel.You are my life.You are my all.
Angels do not come to us like super humans any more.God sends his angels in this our time and generation in human form.Darling you are my guiding angel sent to me from God.
Then you know we can never go wrong.
If God is for us,who can be against us....NOBODY
Darling today is a day to share love.A day to recount and exchange mutual feelings to each other.How i wish i was saying all these to your hearing while starring at your pretty face in love.I know that we will always make up for these lost times very soon when we are together.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FROM YOUR HONEY BUNNY.
I love you so much but God loves us the most.
Warm hugs and passionate kisses
I love you so much darling,i always will...Hope to hear from you very soon?
Kiss kiss

+447937463223
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Jersey Telecom

+27610948299
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* CELL C
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:15 pm

Email:

Hi honey
How was your valentine day?Hope you enjoyed your weekend?I miss you a whole lot.
Hope you had lunch already and you are doing just fine.I miss you a lot.I hope you're OK because i haven't heard from you in a couple of days now.I hope you are Okay and all is well with you because i am becoming very worried.
You are my heart beat and the best thing to have ever happened to me.The future is here and we just have to build it together with each other's love and co-operation.
The weather is a whooping 40 degrees and very hot as well...
Wish i was with you today so we could probably hang out on the beach
Honey in the place where I'm yours and you're mine,we'll love, laugh, and learn.
We'll climb hills together;we'll stumble and fall,yet we'll find enough strength in each other to continue our journey.
Tomorrow will stretch before us,ever too large to grasp,yet we'll keep moving toward it,finding reason in each other's steps.
For though there's much on the way ahead,we'll always be able to depend on and take comfort in each other's love.
And should we ever find ourselves astray,we'll let our love guide us home to the place where I'm yours and you're mine.
I am right by your side,feel the warmth of my arms.Darling why haven't you been writing to me all this while.What really is the matter?You have never taken this long before writing me.Did i do something wrong that you don't like and you're angry with me?I feel very unhappy because i wasn't expecting this long silence as i have given my heart,my body and my soul to you.The most important thing to me is to know that you are doing fine because you are keeping very worried.
I am yours forever and may the good lord continue to be with you and abide by you forever.
Have a pleasant and beautiful day and hope to hear from you soon
Kisses from your hubby
Muahhhhh

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:47 am

Email:

Hello darling,
Good day to you.
Darling i know that we ought to be together now but you know my constrains.I have sent you the account information and you are yet to tell me when you will be able to send me the money so i can leave here.I am so worried right now.My heart is in my mouth.
There are things in life that one cannot explain, but then they fit into the bigger scheme of things and you know then that things were meant to be like this. When I met you, I had no idea that things would turn out to be this way, we were two strangers who found each other and realized that love was something that we could live by. I have never been able to love like I have loved you and that makes me sure that we were meant to be and that you are here to stay. I love you so much...
They say that love is something that makes every other emotion in the world more base and value, you made me feel whole and secure again. Now that I have you, I just want to let you know that I am never going to let you down or let you go, you mean everything to me. I miss you all the time honey
There aren't enough words to describe how much you mean to me, I could tell you that love is something that never came easy to me, but to love you has been the most natural thing to do. I feel special to you and that is something that no one can take away from me. I found you and life was beautiful all over again. I want to thank you for being who you are, and making me feel loved again.
Honey, although we are far apart now, you're always on my mind, I'm thinking about you every time.I want to let you know, my heart is where your love lies.I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I will love you & take care of you forever.
I wish you a wonderful Wednesday and hope to hear from you very soon.I don't even have your mobile number so i can call you.This is very important for us.
Take extra care always.
With lots of love,hugs & kisses as always

Received: from mail-wg0-f44.google.com (mail-wg0-f44.google.com. [74.125.82.44])
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:48 am

Email:

Hello Dearie,
Good morning...I hope you are doing good...Miss you.Haven't gotten your email..kind of worried right now..Hope you are safe and ok
Missing you
Love you my baby
kisses

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015

Google IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:58 am

Email:

Hello Darling,
Good morning to you and how are you doing?I am very optimistic things will always turn around for the better.I know that whatever is going on is not of the best of times but like i always say,there is light at the end of every tunnel.You have refused to write me.I don't know what's wrong.Can you please brief me on what's going on please?
The fact that we still have that burning love inside of us says it all.There is always a way in the life of a man and that is when he still feels something very strong for his woman.No matter what might happen,i know that we still share the passion and desire to be with each other forever come what may.
The only thing that i have ever wanted in my life s to be with a woman that shares in my passion and my desire to live a life worthy of emulation by all.And from all standard you obviously fit that bill.
I will never jeopardise the love and happiness which you have given to me.The almighty have a purpose and reason for everything under the sun and i know that in a matter of little time,he will deliver us together in each other's arms.
I love you so much darling and always know that i do.
Please let me know the outcome of how things go.Have a joyful morning and a lovely Friday.
Your hubby loves you like crazy
Kisses and passionate hugs as always

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015

Google IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.