Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Peaches

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Peaches

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:13 pm

Email:

nice to meet you please contact me direct to my email address so that i will tell you more about also send you more ok my pictures ok thank you
(arianncole24@hotmail.com)

Return-Path: <forward+AbHVjaWEuaG9uaWdlc0BnbWFpbC5jb20@fwd.facebook.com>
Received: from smtpin.mx.facebook.com (smtpout002-bnc.ash3.facebook.com. [69.171.244.41])
Reply-To: ariann cole <arianncole24@hotmail.com>

Originating IP: 69.171.244.41
Originating ISP: Facebook
City: Princeton
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: arianncole24@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:21 am

Email:

MY DEAREST ONE.
How are you doing today! Hope all is well with you over there in your country, I hope that you are enjoying the atmosphere of peace and love.

I hope this massage will find you in the best of your health, I am happy to received your mail today, I really like to have a good relationship with you, I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and Like I said my name is Miss Ariann Cole, I'm from Monrovia in Liberia in west Africa, I'm 25 years old, and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall,

55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result the only daughter of Dr Francis Cole, a journalist. who was assassinated on Thursday 14 September 2012, i am single young lady without any child, my pictures will explain to you better.Again

so after the death of my mother as a result of poison which i don't know who is behind it, my uncle who is the purchasing and marketing sale manager of my late fathers company, wanted to convert all the properties and resources of my late father into his which i quarreled with him and it made him to lay his anger on me to the extent of hiring an assassins to kill me too but to god be the glory i succeeded by making a way to Senegal with my fathers file which contains important documents of his assets for my dear life.

Honestly i do live a fearful life even here in Senegal because of those Assassins coming after me .
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I’m fair in complexion. I am a medical student; I stop my education last 3 years being 2012.

Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any negotiations before now. I have been praying for months asking God to send the person i can discuss this with, and I think you are the one.

I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me! i am a Secretary to my fathers company starting from my school level up till his death.

My late father Dr. Francis Cole. was a successful business man and also a journalist, he was also the Director of (FRANCO INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD) and a contractor international business man here in West Africa which is popular in my country. He is also the formal assistance head of state during military Reign. Unfortunately I lost him last 3 years September as a result of the assassinated in my country. I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, the only person i have now is.

Reverend Vincent George In (St James Catholic Church, Dakar) he is like a father to me and here is his Address
Email- reverendfathervincentgeorge@yahoo.com.sg who is the pastor of the church here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, I write you and reply your mails through the office of the reverend.

The Reverend Tel numbers are (+221-775987773) if you call, please tells him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. You can call from 9:00am GMT. Please As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my family’s took place.

Please I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's Statement of account and his death Certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in European which he used my name as the next of kin, because I am the only child of my father, the amount in question is $2.9m (Two Million Nine Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars).

I have written to the bank where the money was deposited and they told me that I will have a foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status. So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come

over to meet with you because i lost my international passport while running for my dear life.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it.

I am a young girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like. most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,TV movies and cooking. I like honest,real,sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest,cheaters, and irresponsible people. please tell me more about your self,your likes and dislikes,family,country, etc. i believe we can move from here
Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. Because I ask God for a honest and understanding person. I will soon be with you for more love and caring over me in your base.

My favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I a have a lots to tell you. I attach my picture here to show you who I am and I will also be expecting your own picture in your next mail. And I will like to have your information’s such as:

your full names.............
your Age.....
You’re Address.......
Telephone number......

and also to permit me to ask these few questions,
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?

But if you are not marred or if we will be together there will be know need of given you percentage because the money will be long to us OK
I am anxiously waiting for your urgent response so that I will give you the bank details where the money is deposited

Thanks and god bless you,
Have a nice day and think about me.
Am Waiting to hear from you soonest
yours Forever in mind.
Miss Ariann Cole

+221775987773
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Return-Path: arianncole24@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT151-W15 ([65.55.90.72])
Subject: HONEY PLEASE READ THIS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH MY SECRET FOR YOU‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015

Pictures received with the email - stolen images of Peaches from ATK Exotics:

ariann.JPG

ariann1.JPG

ariann2.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:09 pm

ADDITIONS:
MY DEAREST ONE.

How are you doing today! Hope all is well with you over there in your country, I hope that you are enjoying the atmosphere of peace and love.

I hope this massage will find you in the best of your health, I am happy to received your mail today, I really like to have a good relationship with you, I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and Like I said my name is Miss Ariann Cole, I'm from Monrovia in Liberia in west Africa, I'm 25 years old, and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall,

55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result the only daughter of Dr Francis Cole, a journalist. who was assassinated on Thursday 14 September 2012, i am single young lady without any child, my pictures will explain to you better.Again

so after the death of my mother as a result of poison which i don't know who is behind it, my uncle who is the purchasing and marketing sale manager of my late fathers company, wanted to convert all the properties and resources of my late father into his which i quarreled with him and it made him to lay his anger on me to the extent of hiring an assassins to kill me too but to god be the glory i succeeded by making a way to Senegal with my fathers file which contains important documents of his assets for my dear life.

Honestly i do live a fearful life even here in Senegal because of those Assassins coming after me .

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I’m fair in complexion. I am a medical student; I stop my education last 3 years being 2012.

Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any negotiations before now. I have been praying for months asking God to send the person i can discuss this with, and I think you are the one.

I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me! i am a Secretary to my fathers company starting from my school level up till his death.

My late father Dr. Francis Cole. was a successful business man and also a journalist, he was also the Director of (FRANCO INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD) and a contractor international business man here in West Africa which is popular in my country. He is also the formal assistance head of state during military Reign. Unfortunately I lost him last 3 years September as a result of the assassinated in my country. I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, the only person i have now is.

Reverend Vincent George In (St James Catholic Church, Dakar) he is like a father to me and here is his Address

Email- reverendfathervincentgeorge@yahoo.com.sg who is the pastor of the church here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, I write you and reply your mails through the office of the reverend.

The Reverend Tel numbers are (+221-775987773) if you call, please tells him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. You can call from 9:00am GMT. Please As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my family’s took place.

Please I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's Statement of account and his death Certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in European which he used my name as the next of kin, because I am the only child of my father, the amount in question is $2.9m (Two Million Nine Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars).

I have written to the bank where the money was deposited and they told me that I will have a foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status. So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come

over to meet with you because i lost my international passport while running for my dear life.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it.

I am a young girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like. most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,TV movies and cooking. I like honest,real,sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest,cheaters, and irresponsible people. please tell me more about your self,your likes and dislikes,family,country, etc. i believe we can move from here

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. Because I ask God for a honest and understanding person. I will soon be with you for more love and caring over me in your base.

My favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I a have a lots to tell you. I attach my picture here to show you who I am and I will also be expecting your own picture in your next mail. And I will like to have your information’s such as:

your full names.............

your Age.....

You’re Address.......

Telephone number......

and also to permit me to ask these few questions,

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend?

2. Can I completely trust you?

3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?

But if you are not marred or if we will be together there will be know need of given you percentage because the money will be long to us OK

I am anxiously waiting for your urgent response so that I will give you the bank details where the money is deposited

Thanks and god bless you,

Have a nice day and think about me.

Am Waiting to hear from you soonest

yours Forever in mind.
Miss Ariann Cole

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W57 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S12.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 25 Feb 2015 01:33:30 -0800
X-TMN: [fwqIs9vbTngkfrUTUvhwPHW+Ec0bUSZr]
X-Originating-Email: [arianncole24@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W57C0268C8B485A23B2F892D7170@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_84321250-fea5-40d1-8e44-31acb3b6234c_"

My Darling ,
I'm very happy to read from you,I hope that all is well with you over there at the moment.

My darling, Please I will like you to contact the bank where the money was deposited on my behalf and transfer the money to your account. so that i could be able to come over to your country immediately after the transfer,then the fund will be for us which you will invest some of the money into your profitable business for our future plan,

HERE ARE MY INFORMATION'S:
Name MISS Ariann Cole.
Presently recedes in :Quarter 6 room 12 Fatima ta Bocar Gueye, Darousalaam refugee camp,Oroussogui, Senegal.

My date of birth : 14th Aug's. 1989 (25 years old).

Nationality : Liberian.
My late father's
Name : DR. FRANCIS COLE.

Darling, i have strong believe that you are my helper, i have faith and trust in you which i believe that it is the direction of Almighty, i want you to stand as my trustee to transfer the money to your Bank account.

I want to spend the rest of my life with you over there in your country because i have suffered a lot here in Senegal as a refugee, and i don't want to establish here because i don't have any body here to trust for my help, meanwhile i want you to send mail to the Bank and demand for the transfer of the fund to your Bank account,

THIS IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION'S OF THE BANK.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL.

ACCOUNT NAME (DR.FRANCES COLE)
TOTAL AMOUNT (2.9 MILLION DOLLARS).
NEXT OF KIN/BENEFICIARY (MISS ARIANN COLE).
ACCOUNT NUMBER (BLB745008901546/QB/91/B).
NAME OF THE BANK (RBS).
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER (DR.BRAIN WILSTON).
TELEPHONE NUMBER::+447087649153
+447087649153.

EMAIL: rbs.banktransfer@aol.com OR rbsbankofscotland_rbsbank@aol.co.uk

I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance if you decide not to stay with me and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction. Please while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibility of transferring the money into your account okay.

Please darling i have already introduce you to the bank as my trustee who will stand for me and transfer the funds on my behalf, please just let them know that you want to know the possibilities on how they will transfer the money into your bank account, then the funds will be for us i have informed them about you with your information..

Then immediately after the transfer you will send to me some money to prepare my traveling documents to come over to you there in your country, Please try to contact this Bank immediately and demand for the transfer into your account on my behalf,Remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because i can`t be able to do it by myself. Please make sure that you contact the bank Ok.
Thanks and be blessed.
Yours in mind
Ariann Cole

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W20 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 03:18:38 -0800
X-TMN: [t+ZHQ3DBrtFVJry32jKLX5hTPbYbPkYc]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W209A20FA8552645B069133D7140@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_a1f8d5d9-d1b1-45f8-b8c9-c2ec1022662a_"

My dear good day honey,
How are you doing? i hope that you are fine.
l am very very happy when i here your voice.
Now regarding to what the bank was requesting before they will transfer the money, i have with me the last statement of account and the death certificate of my late Father, I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need a power of attorney and an affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal,i informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us and i will also give him the death and the deposit certificate which i have with me.
Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today,when you contact him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get an affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal that will enables you to transfer the money.
The lawyer's contact information are as follows:
Barrister DR MAITE BACRA LAW CHAMBERS.

E-mail : drmaitebacralawchambers@yahoo.com

or drmaitebacralawchambersa@hotmail.com
Office telephone number : +221 772 660 349.

thank you my love, have a nice day and always think about me.
From my deepest heart,
Yours in mind
Ariann Cole.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W12 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S31.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 2 Mar 2015 01:31:22 -0800
X-TMN: [ftlv9ahirkq6nl9V8Gk12LI9oktweCXB]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W1221D539AF1748622BE16CD7100@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_eb6156f5-9d96-4365-9c44-a55d223816c7_"

FAKE ID TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221775987773
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447087649153
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider*

+221772660349
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel

Bank Account Used By the Scammer:
TITLE OF ACCOUNT : BINTA DIALLO

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002

BANK CODE : SN100

OFFICE CODE : 01010

CLE RIB : 82

IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:34 pm

Second account used by the Scammer:
ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE
NAME OF THE BANK..... ....BICIS BANK (SENEGAL)
BANK ADDRESS.............. AEROPORT YOFF
ACCOUNT NUMBER............0 0 1 0 7 5 2 0 0 0 7 7
BANK CODE.....................SN010
CODE AGC.....................01245
RIB.....................89
DEVISE......................XOF
SWIFT CODE..................BICISNDXXXX
IBAN..........................SN08 SN01 0012 4500 1075 2000 7789.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

azharishmael@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:06 pm

Using the same Banker E-mail Addresses:
Azhar's Skype ID:
live:azharishmael

My pleasure
I am so glad to communicate with you today. How is life over their today in your country. I believe you had a sweet day. Thank you for honoring my letter. I am a native of Aleppo in Syria and i believe you already know what is happening in my country now. I am Single young lady. My parents died on the Sunday 24th of march ,2013. Two suicide bombers exploded cars packed with explosives in Syrian security building, roughly 27 people died, including my parents. It was the most shocking news i have ever received all my life.

When my parents died, I became a refugee in Turkey for nearly two years, with so many ugly experience which i cannot be able to say now until we see if God permits. I live in Nizip refugee camp Turkey for a long time, waiting for war to end but to no avail. It was an awful experience in Nizip refugee camp,that was where i was registered. While life is difficult for all refugees escaping the ongoing violence in Syria, for women and children it can be particularly harsh. Women who are separated from their communities and families often face a higher risk of exploitation.

I left Turkey 6 months ago, but the condition i am into now is the worst of all. I come to you with tears, as i am writing this mail, i am hospitalized. I have a heart valve disease which needs heart surgery to replace or repair the damaged valve, because it has resulted to heart enlargement. This is a life threatening to me. The hospital need about $70,000 before they will perform the surgery as soon as possible. And i don't have such money but my father have some money in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death because when the crises began in Syria, he sold his vegetable oil manufacturing company and deposited the money in his foreign bank account.

I contacted my father's bank to demand for the money that is in my father's bank account. I also told them why i needed the money for the surgery. The account manager asked me for evidence to prove that i am the daughter of late Dr Ishmael. I sent them my father's documents. The bank account manager told me the amount still in my father's account. He also sent me the current statement of his account and the interest it has yielded since 2011. He told me that i have to find a representative/Administrator, who will represent me in this matter. Either a company or an individual because hence i am hospitalized, i am not capable of transacting such transaction of such amount with the bank. That i should find a representative that will apply for the claim of money on my behalf.

I didn't ask you to pay for my surgery or send me money, all i need is for you to be my representative to claim the money in my father's account. When the money is release to your account, you will contact this hospital and pay for the surgery to save my life. After the surgery and i get well, you will bring me to your country to continue my education. Then together, we will plan on what to invest with the money. My instinct tells me that your are trust worthy. Help me and save my life. I will be waiting for your reply. For your kind view, i have attached my picture i took in the hospital, including that of my late parents.
Your new friend

HEADER:
Return-Path: <azharishmael@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB4PR06MB282.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([10.242.231.149]) by
Mon, 4 Apr 2016

My Darling ,

I'm very happy to read from you,I hope that all is well with you over there at the moment.

My darling, Please I will like you to contact the bank where the money was deposited on my behalf and transfer the money to your account. so that i could be able to come over to your country immediately after the transfer,then the fund will be for us which you will invest some of the money into your profitable business for our future plan,

HERE ARE MY INFORMATION'S:

Nationality : Syria.
My late father's
Name : Dr Ishmael Kelaguna

Darling, i have strong believe that you are my helper, i have faith and trust in you which i believe that it is the direction of Almighty, i want you to stand as my trustee to transfer the money to your Bank account.

THIS IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION'S OF THE BANK.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL.

ACCOUNT NAME (DR. Ishmael Kelaguna)
TOTAL AMOUNT (2.9 MILLION DOLLARS).
NEXT OF KIN/BENEFICIARY (MISS Azhar Kelaguna).
ACCOUNT NUMBER (BLB745008901546/QB/91/B).
NAME OF THE BANK (RBS).
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER (BRAIN WILSTON).
TELEPHONE NUMBER::+447087665651

EMAIL: rbs.banktransfer@aol.com OR rbsbankofscotland_rbsbank@aol.co.uk

I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance if you decide not to stay with me and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction. Please while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibility of transferring the money into your account okay.

Please darling i have already introduce you to the bank as my trustee who will stand for me and transfer the funds on my behalf, please just let them know that you want to know the possibilities on how they will transfer the money into your bank account, then the funds will be for us i have informed them about you with your information..

Then immediately after the transfer you will send to me some money to prepare my traveling documents to come over to you there in your country, Please try to contact this Bank immediately and demand for the transfer into your account on my behalf,Remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because i can`t be able to do it by myself. Please make sure that you contact the bank Ok.
Thanks and be blessed.
Yours in mind

PHONE NUMBER::
+447087665651
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

azharishmael@hotmail.com rbs.banktransfer@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:34 am

Date: April 11th, 2016

Attention:

I have been directed by the Director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the receipt of an application mail to our noble Bank to transfer the sum of US$2.9m (Two Million, Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), to your personal account which belongs to our clients Late Dr Ishmael Kelaguna

Actually, we have earlier been informed through an official letter from Miss Azhar Kelaguna who happens to be the next of kin to the total fund authorizing our Bank to transfer the fund to your account hence we earlier rejected her offer by the reason of her imbalanced also according to the Bank policy and agreement her late father signed with the bank irrespective of her condition.

Sir, Due to the new financial transfer laws on financial matters in line with the new payment conditionality concerning funds leaving all prime Banks and security outfits in British Government, the funds will be transferred to your account via SWIFT CODE TRANSFER only.

Before our Bank proceeds to transfer this fund to your account, we demand for a clean bill of record as follows:

According to the inheritance law, the only document you need in this transaction is GRANT OF LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION from the probate registry here is United Kingdom. This document will give you the power to access the funds belonging to the deceased. Letter of grant of Administration gives authority for up to 3 administrators deal with the assets of a deceased person who has not left a will appointing executors. Powers of the administrator are derived from the granting of letters of Administration against an executor that derives energy directly from the will at the time of death. A potential administrator should not intermeddle with the estate until the issue of the granting of letters of administration following application to the office of probate that addresses the issues on behalf of the succession of the High Court of Justice registry. An administrator or project administrator is personally responsible to the beneficiaries. Letters of grant of Administration is appropriate if there is no valid will, The person who applies for a grant of letters of Administration is usually one of the potential beneficiaries under the will or intestacy rules.

When you get the letter of grant of administration, we will open a domiciliary account in your name and make an Intra-Bank transfer, removing the fund from Dr. Ishmael Kelaguna account and lodge it in your new account with us. This is the only procedure to claim funds belonging to the dead client.

You have to contact the registered agent to the probate registry to apply for a letter of grant of administration. Contact Mr. Jonas McFord of JMF probate services at the receipt of this email, is also a member of the Association of the United Kingdom premium heir hunters. Let him know that you want to apply for letter of grant of Administration and he will give you the details of the requirements and will also process it for you.

The request of the said documents is in line with the policy and the guideline issued by the governing body of this Bank as recommended by ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. In all deposit of funds in excess or increase of One Million British Pounds. This policy which is in accordance with article 34B; subsection 132 of the International monetary Regulations as amended in the 1996 constitution must be observed. The Fund is temporarily on embargo until the document is provided.

As soon as the document is provided, the embargo will be lifted on your funds to be transferred to your nominated Bank account within 72 banking hours. Our Bank shall request your Bank account details and full contact address details for the transfer immediately we receive the documents. Be informed that we do not have access to your funds until the said document is provided to lift the embargo.

NOTE: These documents must be obtain and endorsed by a United Kingdom High Court of Justice to satisfy our banking requirement. Again, all these documents requested have to arrive here in our head office in original copies not email attachments.

You can reach probate service on this contact

JMF probate services contact:
Contact person
Mr. Jonas McFord
Managing partner
JMF probate services
JMF planning Heritage & Management Limited
Email: probatejonasmcford@zoho.com
advisorspatriot@gmail.com

Let us know when you have contacted them and we are ever ready to assist you in any way we can.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Kindly confirm receipt of this mail for our records.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR. SHONA MACKENZIE..
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).

On the brink: Royal Bank of Scotland shares clawed back slightly today after a 70% plunge following its revelation it is facing a £28bn loss for 2008
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email-rbs.banktransfer@aol.com
Telephone/Fax : +447 087 649 153.
Royal Bank of Scotland Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Registered office: The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2
******************************************************************************************************************************************************
*** WARNING : This message originates from the Internet *** The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YBAuthorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers.

Profile Elements:
Edith Miran / edith.miran.1
Last active on April 5th, 2012
No Profile Data.
Photo Used:

Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

azharishmael@hotmail.com probatejonasmcford@zoho.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:48 am

Mr JONAS McFORD
Probate Practitioner
JMF Probate & Will Services
JMF Estate Planning & Management Limited

Having reviewed the content of your letter, this is to inform you that JMF specialize in Probate, Letters of Administration, Genealogy & Heir hunting. Our house team of specialist probate practitioners provide low-cost probate services Nationwide. Our fees are fixed and affordable. We can also help you with all aspects of estate planning, will writing, on-line wills, medallion guarantees, probate reseals, power of attorney and inheritance tax avoidance.

The document you are applying for, grants the same rights as a Grant of Probate. It bestows control of the deceased person's assets/funds to the applicant. As far as rules of intestacy is concerned, no financial institution in United Kingdom will release an estate or fund belonging to a dead person to an executor or applicant without Letter of grant of Administration. The bank acknowledge this, that is why the bank referred you to this office. Letter of grant of Administration deals with the power to access the estate or fund of a deceased person, it makes the letter of grant to be expensive and important. Letters of administration apply to intestate deaths (where the deceased did not leave a will). You may also need to apply in the event where there is a will but it is not valid, there are no executors named or executors cannot or refuse to act.

A PA1 probate form must be completed, including administration fees. You'll then be required to attend an interview at the probate registry where you'll swear an oath to confirm the information provided. But if you are a Non-UK resident, an attorney from our legal department will swear an oath on your behalf.

The person granted this Letter of Administration is the personal representative of the estate. You have the legal responsibility of managing estate and the deceased affairs, just as the executor of a will would do. You will use the letter of administration to approach financial institutions to gain access to funds, property, shares of the deceased person.

Your obligation right now is to forward to my noble office the following data on how you wants it to appear on the documents. Such as;

1. Full Name
2. Nationality
3. Current residence address
4. Date of Birth
5. Telephone numbers(Office & mobile)
6. Marital Status
7. Current Employer
8. Position
9. Name of Deceased person
10.Next of kin of deceased person
11.Nationality of the deceased Person
12.Asset value of the deceased person

(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS)

HEADER:
Return-Path: <probatejonasmcford@zoho.com>
Received: from [41.82.97.236] by mail.zoho.com
with HTTP;Mon, 11 Apr 2016 18:00:31 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016
Cc: <azharishmael@hotmail.com>
Subject: FROM THE PROBATE OFFICE OF JONAS McFORD

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.97.236<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Good day my dear and how are you doing today and how was your night, my love, based on the mail you received from the probate officer and the copy i also received, my dear, all he demanded is for you to send your data to him so that he will proceed to the court and get those documents. so my dear try and send him all your data today as he requested it from you. Hope to hear from you soonest
love from
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

probatejonasmcford@zoho.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:43 am

Mr JONAS McFORD
Probate Practitioner
JMF Probate & Will Services
JMF Estate Planning & Management Limited

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail requested for the procurement of the legal documents to effect the transaction. I just want to let you know that after my verification about the certificate in the court today. After all my inquires from the high court before they will issue the certificate and sign it, this is the amount is going to cost you.

FEES
1. Administration fee - £550 GBP (Our office service charge)
2. Letter of Administration - £450 GBP (Payable to HRMC)
3. Stamp Duty by Probate Court - £60 GBP (Payable to probate Court Registrar)
4. Stamp Duty by HRMC - £60 GBP (Payable to HMRC)
TOTAL - £1,120 GBP

From the above illustration, amount needed to give you a grant of letter of Administration is £1,120 GBP and has to be paid in full in order to proceed. When payment is received, it will take two workings days for the letter of grant to be issued because of it's formalities. If our fees is suitable to you, revert back for payment mode.

As soon as my noble office receive this fee i will proceed to high court to get the required certificates immediately without any further delay.

You have to inform me when you ready to pay the fee so that i will send you information on how to send the money.

Note: Payment must be made before rendering services as our United Kingdom Probate Association constitution (code 11 of 1971) demands. Feel free to ask any question.

(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

azharishmael@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:31 am

Good day my dear and how are you doing over there in your country
My dear you can send him the money in dollars. all you have to do is to check the equivalent of the money he charged you and send it to him in dollar.
please i will like to know when are you going to send the money to him. Hope to hear good news from you soon.
yours
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.