Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrjohnjoubert@gmail.com marianajoubert@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrjohnjoubert@gmail.com marianajoubert@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:25 pm

Return-Path: <webdewebde886@siirty.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 11:01:50 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Mrs. Mariana Joubert" <mrsmarianajoubert@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "Mrs. Mariana Joubert" <mrjohnjoubert@gmail.com>
Subject: Mrs. Mariana Joubert

Dear

Sir/Madam

My family needs your help, please kindly open the attachment and contact my son.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Mariana Joubert

Attachment: "BUSINESS PROPOSAL!!.pdf"

EMAIL: marianajoubert@hotmail.com
Attention: Dear Sir/Madam,
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally; I am Mrs. Mariana Joubert, the
wife of, Mr. Kobus Joubert (former president of the Zimbabwe Tobacco Association) who was murdered in the land
dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your contact through your country’s business directory; hence I decided to write to you.
Before the death of my husband, he had taken my son Mr. John Joubert to South Africa to deposit the sum of US$18,500
000.00 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred United States Dollars) in a private security company (Will not be disclosed now for
security reason), as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe.
This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the farms and established of new farm in
Swaziland. This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe introduces a new Land Act reform
which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few black farmers. And these resulted to the killing and mob action
by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact, a lot of people was killed because of this land
reformed Act for which my husband was one of the victim.
It is against this background that my son and I have decided to transfer my husband money to foreign account since the
law of South Africa prohibits refugees (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial
transaction throughout the territorial zone South Africa.
I am saddle with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign partner who can assist my son with his personal/company's
account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my government who are bent from taking
everything we had. The South African government seems to be playing along with them. I am faced with the dilemma of
investing this amount of money in South Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future since both countries
have similar political history. Moreover, the South African Foreign Exchange policy does not allow such investment as an
asylum seeker.
As a person, who I have to entrust my future and of my family in his hands, I must let you know that this transaction is risk
free. And upon acceptance of this proposal you are advice to contact my Son Mr. John Joubert. on his private phone
number: Tel: + 27 839 552 973 or mail: mrjohnjoubert@gmail.com for more details of the transaction while I implore you to
maintain the absolute secrecy required in this transaction.
I have two options for you; firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for nominating your account for
this transaction. Or you can go into partnership with us for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country.
Whichever the options you choose, feel free to notify me. After the transaction.
If you do not prefer a partnership I am willing to give you 25% of the money while 5% will be mapped out for any expenses
that may be incurred in the course of this transaction the remaining 70% will be for my investment in your country.
Please kindly view our political website: http: http:/ /www.zimbabwesituation.org/?p=21289
Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards
Mrs. Mariana Joubert

=
+27839552973
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.