Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

victormensahaddo42@yahoo.com Victor Mensah

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

victormensahaddo42@yahoo.com Victor Mensah

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:59 am

From FMF:

victorkoffiaddo Profile: Simple and Gentle man
View Comments
Age & Gender: 40 Year Old Man
Height:
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
dating
Share Link:
Private Message victorkoffiaddo Now! Instant Message victorkoffiaddo Now! Add victorkoffiaddo to Your Favorites Send victorkoffiaddo a Gift!
Rating:
View Comments
Rate victorkoffiaddo from 1 to 10 hearts.
Bookmark and Share
My Picture
I am Seeking a:
For: Dating
My Education: Graduate Degree
My Profession:
Do I Drink?
Do I Smoke? No
Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status:
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
because we have no time in the country know
my interest here is to get a good woman who believe in god
About Me
My name is Emmanuel, from Ghana in West Africa, I am honest guy, humble, diligent, respectful,free minded person, intuition, cautious,romantic,royal, God fearing person and i strongly believe in God too.

PICS:

Dear CLIPPED ,

Sir,
I appreciates your response to my offer for partnership in executing this transaction, However, all I can ask you here is your total commitment and punctuality towards execution and completion of this transaction.Trust and confidence is all I asked of you here. Just be assured of my transparent, sincere and honesty throughout the transaction because I contacted you with trust, and with trust we will work together as Brothers/partners to actualize this project.

I will also be glad to have your full assurance of protecting my interest if the said funds are being transferred / received in your custody. You must be aware that this must be a deal because the depositor is dead and nobody to claim this funds that was why I contacted you for quick claim / recovering of this funds for immediate
diversion abroad for our proposed joint investment.

Yes, it is very nice to details you more on how to embarking on these project so to be sure of it's complicity. I am very happy now to give you the full working modalities for the smooth operations.
This deposited amount $12.2 m was abandoned in our Security Company Ltd, Accra Ghana where I work as a staff . The said amount was accrued from a clean source from the business of alluvial gold dust by the former dealer / depositor late Mr Omar Hussein who died in Iraq during the war and every means to trace his family in Iraq is impossible.

I decided to look for an assistance of you to act / represent as the living business association of late Mr Omar Hussein for the claim of this fund which me and you will be used for a joint investment abroad. As a working staff in the same company, I can not be accepted as the next of kin because it was contractually agreed during the initial depository that the next of kin must be the foreign partner of the deceased.

When I discovered this abandoned deposit and nobody in our company noticed this and I decided to contact and to present you urgently as the next of kin to help to claim this inheritance.

Note. Every documents to support this claim to enable you inherit this deposit must be legally secured by a lawyer who we will consult here.

This consignment can be cleared and delivered to you under diplomatic coverage immunity but though we will do expenses by hiring a lawyer and to obtain these legal documents on our behalf. The interest of the lawyer is that, in a business of this high magnitude, we must transact under legal back up of an attorney for procurement of the necessary documents, legal coverage / protection of both the funds and entire parties.

Though I contacted you on trust and I strongly believed that with trust we can only succeed on this deal on final delivery of the fund to your custody, you will be entitled to 40% of the total fund, 60% is for me will be used for a joint investment in your country.

Please be aware that I secretly revealed this deal to you and hope you will treat it very confidential. I assure you of 100% guarantee on this Project.

On your reply, please send your full contact information's bellow.

(1)Your full names....
(2)Your telephone number...
(3)Your House address or Office address ..
(4)A copy of your international passport or driving license.

Any question, feel free to call me on +233237226248.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1063.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jan 2015 23:36:49 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 54192.81501.bm@omp1063.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED
Received: by 98.138.101.161; Sun, 18 Jan 2015 23:36:48 +0000
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 23:36:48 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Victor M Addo <victormensahaddo42@yahoo.com>
To: "CLIPPED>
Message-ID: <1583789521.1782691.1421624208124.JavaMail.yahoo@jws100117.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Subject: Message From Victor

PHONE NUMBERS:
+233237226248
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Glo Ghana

+233248113555
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: victormensahaddo42@yahoo.com Victor Mensah

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Dear CLIPPED ,

Sir,
I tried to contact you on the phone since yesterday after my consultation but not possible, and notes that i have discussed with a lawyer here as at yesterday being Monday regarding of this transaction, as you must have carefully gone through my previous mails before indicating your willingness to join and partner with me to execute this transaction.

However, I need your utmost assistance to stand in for the claims and
collection of this deposited trunk box deposited with the security company, we need to secure a Change of Ownership of this consignment to your own name CLIPPED to make it a lot easier for you to access and claim this consignment from the management of the Security Company, hence I have already hire the services of an attorney for the procurement of all the necessary paperwork to back you up during the claims and collection of the said deposited box with the management of the said company.

Once, the lawyer secure these paperwork copies will be made available to your perusal and reference to the security company, while I will advise you with the possible steps ahead to make the claims and collection. During the claiming and collection of the deposited box the management of the company might request for presence for the endorsement of the release and collection of the box from their custody.
Though by then if you can not be able to make the trip you can choose to appoint the services of an Attorney who will represent your interest here with a Letter of Power of Attorney. And that will be established and claims will be made on your behalf. So far as all the covering documents must be on your name as the bonafide depositor and owner of the box.

Here is the contact of the lawyer are below:

Name: Barrister Abbey Kofi
Email: avocatabbey@gmail.com
Phone: 00233576172783

Please contact the lawyer by email, write mail to him directly to his email address and call him on the phone to discuss with him after you sent an email to him for the regards of the change of ownership document of the consignment to your name.

I need your available phone number of yours to enable me reach you on the phone anytime i want to call you to discuss with you step ahead of this project and also call me anytime so that we can complete this transaction before 14 working days.

I wait for your response and always keep me posted your dealing with the lawyer.

Regards.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jan 2015 09:43:38 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 522031.17303.bm@omp1020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED-
Received: by 98.138.105.194; Tue, 20 Jan 2015 09:43:38 +0000
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 09:43:37 +0000 (UTC)

Barrister Abbey Kofi Chamber/CO.

Address: New American Road,Accra,Ghana.

Contact person: BARRISSTER Abbey Kofi

Direct Tel: +233576172783 (24 hrs}

E mail: avocatabbey@gmail.com

Dear Mr CLIPPED,

In acknowledgement of your interest email, i wish to ask for a telephone conversation between us before we further ahead.I shall be happy if you kindly inform me on your continent time i will call you as you are also free to reach me on my telephone line any time.

I shall wait for your urgent response.

Regards

Barrister Abbey Kofi

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.224.37.5])
by 10.224.37.5 with SMTP id v5mr66811215qad.25.1421833004845 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 21 Jan 2015 01:36:44 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature:CLIPPED=
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.224.37.5 with SMTP id v5mr66811215qad.25.1421833004840; Wed,
21 Jan 2015 01:36:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.140.107.164 with HTTP; Wed, 21 Jan 2015 01:36:44 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CA+amEB+iiNT6B19uCNs+xq-Ev1Cq3MkL=V6FZaYyC1mWRwqTEA@mail.gmail.com>
References: CLIPPED
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 01:36:44 -0800
Message-ID: <CAB5Z5+Ug1nBqxkTSoVk+-Syn0DdN7A=nAceOgpeYW98RsHL=cw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Message From Victor

My Dearest Love CLIPPED,

Sir,
Please you don't have to be angry my dearest love, because it's the same thing i told you on the phone, maybe you did not hear me well. When you asked me how much i told you $3600.00. not $2300.00. It's $3600.00 he requested from us to enable him secure all the documentation required in your own name for the claim will cost us.

Notes that i will make sure that i will be monitoring him to ensure that everything work well, and please don't be angry with him or me anymore because i am with you always and you should remember what we have in the consignment box is money involved, in that case you should not be angry for anything until he finish securing all the necessary documents in your name and sign off the release from the security company for immediate relocation of the funds to your house address and have the consignment box of money recieve by you.

Then after you received the consignment and confirm it to me i will send you the switch code of the consignment to enable you open it and send some money to me to prepare my traveling documents to come over to your country to start a new life with you and we will use the funds for investment purpose.

My dearest love, please you should not worried at all, with me your lover everything will work well with us OK and please send the money to me directly so that i will pay the money to the lawyer by my self directly, to ensure that he secure all the Change of Ownership documents to your name required to back up the claim.

Please send the money to the one of my friend name who is nearest close to the Western Union Money Transfer are below:

1. Name: Onaolapo Samuel Tope
2. Zip Code: 00233
3. City: Accra
4. Country: Ghana

After you send the money to this information, Kindly send the payment slip information to my email to enable me pick up the money immediately.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Yours lovely
Victor Mensah Addo.
Cellphone: 00233237226248.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1019.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jan 2015 23:43:46 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 92773.94688.bm@omp1019.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED-
Received: by 98.138.105.199; Thu, 22 Jan 2015 23:43:45 +0000
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 23:43:45 +0000 (UTC)

PHONE NUMBER:
+233576172783
Original network provider* Millicom Ghana Ltd (tiGO)

ONE ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
BANK NAME: GT BANK GHANA LTD
ACCOUNT NAME: HENSEFJANE ENTERPRISE
ADDRESS: C22 ABLEKUMA ROAD
ACCOUNT NO: 215105295230
BRANCH: LAPAZ
SWIFT CODE: GTBIGHAC.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.