Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fatuabde70@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

fatuabde70@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:19 pm

On Zorpia:

How are you, I come across your proflie i be come interested to have friendship with you,please contact me through my private email box,because i will like to tell you more about me with more pic, write to me at( fatuabde70 @outlook.com )

Profile elements:

fatu aka fatuabdel0614 - no picture
23, Vienna, Austria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fatuabde70@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:21 pm

Email:

Hello my dear,
Thank you once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day hope good? mine was a little bit hot here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Fatu Abdel, I am (24) years old still single, never married,
I am originated from Benghazi- Libya , North Africa, and presently I am residing in the camp orphanage / refugee here in Dakar, Senegal, after the civil war in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident that led me to this life in the camp.

My late father Major General. Dr ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES was a military officer in Libya, he held the rank of Major General and appointed Minister of the Interior, but resigned on 22 February 2011 desert rebels in the Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an armed anti-Gaddafi, July 28, 2011. When the anti-Gaddafi rebels have military troops attacked our house one morning killing my parents.

As my mother was six months pregnant and a lecturer at the university before her death, it is only me who lives now because I am the only child of my parents, and I managed my way out with the help of the UN in Senegal where I am leaving now as a refugee, so please I really need your help

I am now writing to seek your assistance from Dakar , Senegal where i managed to escaped in a peaceful country through the help of United Nation, and now seeking asylum in Refugee Camp here in Dakar, Senegal,

Once more our Reverend phone number is (+221776405108 ) and his name is Reverend Frank Matthew, when you call tell him that you want to speak to me , Miss Fatu Abdel, the refugee from Libya and he will send for me to answer your call

Meanwhile, the main reason why i am seeking for your assistance is because of some money my late father deposited in one of the banks in London which amount are Six Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ($6.7M). It is my intention to reward you out of the total money for your kindness assistance and the balance shall be our capital for establishment and to further my education

However, i have being advised by the bank manager to look for foreign partner who will help me claim the fund because the bank officials will not release the fund due to my refugee status.

Please get back to me if you are interesting by assisting me claim the fund, so that i will give you all the details /contact of the bank where the fund are deposited.I want the fund to be transferred into your account before i can come over to join you for the investment of the fund.

Once i see your names in full and contact, i will send the bank contact details to you, so that from there you will make contact with them Concerning the account and find out The possibility of transferring this fund into your position.i really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.Please send me your full contact

(1) Full name..........................................
(2) country of residence & city..................
(3) Occupation........................................
(4) phone .........................

so that i can use it to write a letter of nomination to the bank so that when you contact the bank, they will know of a truth that you are coming on my behalf
take care of yourself and God bless you
Attach here is my photo, please i need your urgent reply
hope to hear from you soonest

Yours Faithfully
Miss. Fatu Abdel.

Return-Path: fatuabde70@outlook.com
Received: from SNT151-W61 ([65.55.90.135])
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014

Same phone number is reported already in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22363.

Pictures received with the email:

fatu.JPG

fatu1.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:07 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Thanks for your response,please i really need your help i contacted you with love and trust i will be very happy if you can follow me with honest because i don,t have any one to help me out please i really need your help for me to be out from this camp,My God will bless you by help an orphan like me because i am suffering too much here no good food to eat , no good water to drink in fact i am suffering too much due to the untimely death of my father,

Note:Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Like i told you before , i contacted the bank after the death of my father to know how they can transfer the money my late father deposited in their bank but the reply i got from them says that i can not claim that money directly due to my refugee statue according to the law that governs united refugee agency ,so they told me that i must look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf and transfer the money,You will have 18% of the total money by helping me out, all you have to do is just to send them mail and ask them that you want to know the possible way to transfer the money , just try to contact them with this their email,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Philip Hampton .
Telephone Number: +447031846860
Fax Number : + 448447743831

Email address rbsbank_hampton@aol.com

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Please once you have contacted the bank try to inform me ,

Hoping to Hear from you Immediately you contacted the bank,
thanks and God bless you,
Yours Fatu.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W52 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S49.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 4 Jan 2015 05:35:10 -0800
X-TMN: [ZCINifJ3iYYRdCVdNclKptH7AuAz5yYy]
X-Originating-Email: [fatuabde70@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W52405C9478969E0C56D3E6DF5B0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_4ad3ad9f-300d-4b5e-b7d5-d1352461413d_"
To: <CLIPPED>
Subject: MY DEAREST CONTACT THIS BANK

Thanks for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man, Dear Listen,i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me and the Reverend no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead)So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart,please Dear never you disappoint me,(I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us as i earlier told you i have with me here my late father statement of account which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us and the death certificate,which i will also give to him,so he can send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC TO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT OVER THERE IN MY DREAM COUNTRY.

His Contact In formations Are As Follows,
BARRISTER STEPHEN APAM CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.
senior advocate
Barrister Stephen Apam
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
100 ave de medina, Dakar Senegal .
Office Telephone Number is ( +221-771-520-241 )

Email address barristerstephen70@gmail.com

Dear,i will like you to contact Barrister Stephen Apam for the preparation of this power of attorney and affidavit of support,Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents to meat you over there in my dream country.please try to contact the lawyer immediately with phone and E-mail address,

thanks and God bless you,
I shall be waiting to Hear your discussion with the lawyer soon,
Yous baby Fatu Abdel

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W73 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S25.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 5 Jan 2015 23:57:14 -0800
X-TMN: [G3VhP7w8AdeYrwboyOGm8IrNGc1tIsLE]
X-Originating-Email: [fatuabde70@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W73D96A4D8215CE051ECF55DF590@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_15fdec29-1f97-4385-8774-12998fe36e36_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: MY DEAREST CONTACT THIS LAWYER IMMEDIATELY

SAME TWO PHOTOS AS ABOVE:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221776405108
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031846860
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448447743831
Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination United Kingdom

+221771520241
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:21 pm

TWO ACCOUNTS used by the scammer:
Bank: ________SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL (SGBS)

Bank address: _______19 AV.LEOPOLD SEDAR SENGHOR DAKAR-SENEGAL

Beneficiary Name ________ EQUITY ENTREPRISE.

A/C no._______ 06209474786

Swift Code____ SGSNSNDA

Bank Code___ SN25011

Branch Code _ 01011

R/B_________ 28

IBAN: SN25011 01011 06209474786 28

First time I have received this account from a Scammer.

ACCOUNT NAME............. SAN HASSAN

BANK NAME................ BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER........... 04511250015

SWIFT CODE .............. AFRISNDAXXX

BANK CODE ............... SN100

CODE AGENCE ............. 01018

BANK ADDRESS..............................QRT RAS MISSION 1
VILLA128 /E GOLF SOUTH.

This is the Second time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:47 am

The recovery scam...

Email:

my dear
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Frank Matthew and his email address is as follows ( frankmatthew2012@hotmail.com ). and his phone number is ( +221-780132820 )

i told him to send a certified bank check of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I some project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.
yours friend Fatu

Received: from SNT151-W76 ([65.55.90.135])
To: fatu abdel <fatuabde70@outlook.com>
Subject: I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015

+221780132820
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.