Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

service.cbn.ng0@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

service.cbn.ng0@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:32 pm

Subject: Attn: Beneficiary
From: Central Bank Of Nigeria <service.cbn.ng0@gmail.com>

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT GARKI, ABUJA
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT

Attn: Beneficiary,

The new Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria is writing you this letter today being the 4th day of November 2014. This is to notify you of your fund USD 10.5 Million; after going through some files on my desk, it was detected that your long over due payment had not been paid.

So I decided to write you this official letter hence to inform you about it. I am also using this pledge to apologies to you for any inconvenience the Federal Republic of Nigeria must have caused you. And with the veto power conferred in me, I had decided to take up this issue to see that your fund is being released without any further delays.

To enhance the verification exercise to be carried out over your fund, you are advised to confirm to us with the required information's. Note that the information's required will be used to facilitate processing of your fund without any further delays, also send along with scan copy of your ID. After which the information's had been confirmed, we will immediately instruct our affiliate bank, TD Financial Trust Group, Canada, to have the funds processed and remitted into the account that will be provided by you.

Kindly confirm back to this office if this address had been changed, because it is very important we have your real data for processing of your fund.

Thanks
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Tel: +2349021288899
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.