Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Attn;Urgently Reply...(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
mrsgracennana4@gmail.com

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
IKOYI-LAGOS

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB Your ref:

ATTN: Beneficiary,
We, the entire members of the Federal House of Senate, on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigerian Government, Under the auspices of the civilian Head of State, President Jonathan Good-luck and the Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria , Dr. Sanusi Lamido held a meeting last week concerning payment , both foreign and local contractors and some inheritance funds.

On going through files yesterday, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated , so at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to the appointed office below for you to receive your payment
accordingly .

Now your new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No : 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013 ,Having received these vital payment number , therefore You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with

the Federal Government of Nigeria immediately within 24hrs .
Now you are directed to contact the Office of the Paymaster General Federal Republic of Nigeria Dr. Rex Johnson immediately so that he will pay you and fax you the payment Copy Slip and also you should reconfirm your banking Details , this is to avoid mistake while transferring your

overdue payment to you today .
Contact Person: Mr Richard.Wood ; Email: cbn_intlremitdeptvol2004@yahoo.de
Contact her now and inform her that you received an email from The Federal House of Senate Federal Republic of Nigeria , Instructing you to write him for immediate release of your fund and forward your Details to his office to avoid transfer mistake.

NOTE: We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming call , if we still find out that you are still dealing with all those fraudsters that have been frustrating our efforts and defrauding beneficiaries, We shall stop and cancel your payment immediately .

Best Regards
DR. DAVID.MARK
SENATE PRESIDENT
(Federal Republic of Nigeria)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Final Payment Update !
okonjoiweala@ngfmfgov.com
Return-Path: okonjoiweala@ngfmfgov.com

1st June, 2012

Ref: FMF/DMO/2012/Vol.4.4.819

Re: Final Payment / Update

It has become very disturbing that some people claim to be with the Finance Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, some claim to be the Central Bank Governor which has become a very disturbing issue at the Federal level.

In view of this, I am writing you personally concerning your payment which we have secured approval from the World Bank. My resume as former World Bank Director speaks my credibility in making sure your payment is concluded. Therefore, I request you to stop every communication with whoever that claims to be either the Finance Minister or CBN Governor.

You are requested to forward the following:

1. Your full banking details

2. Amount

I will be having meeting with the Debt Management Office later today which approval for payment will be issued.

Your urgent response to this letter is needed.

Regards,

Dr. Okonjo Iweala

Finance Minister
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:06 am

Dear Beloved
mrschangarona0317@msn.com
Reply-To: mrschangarona@voila.fr
X-Originating-IP: [212.52.159.74]

Mrs Chang Arona (My Asistance To The Orphanages Homes Urgent).

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs Chang Arona. and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to leave.I am from (Lhasa) China but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child. I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank(ADB)Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso.But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest.You are to contact the bank through this email address: (ecobankplc2010@accountant.com) immediately and forward a copy of this mail alongside.

Yours fairly friend,
Mrs Chang Arona
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:08 am

Hello My Dear.
web7456249@att.net
Reply-To: stella10093@hotmail.com
Received: from [173.236.88.181]

Nice to meet you,

Am miss Stella ,interested in you,and wish to have you as my friend, for a friend is all about Respect,Admiration and love passion also
friendship is consist of sharing of ideas and planing together, i intend to send you my picture for you,if you reply me.
thanks from Stella
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:09 am

hello....dear
cynthia4u100@gmail.com

hello....dear
how....are you...today
i..love....your...profile
am miss cynthia.....please
...contact...me...back..
through.....my.....email..
(cynthia_nelson88@yahoo.com)
for..............you.......to
...see......my........photo...
and....know.....me.....better,
..........reply.........
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:10 am

FAMILY MEMBER
davidvavinwhite02@yahoo.co.jp
Received: from 197.255.171.151
(SquirrelMail authenticated user law)
by 202.22.205.141 with HTTP;
Mon, 28 May 2012 17:25:37 +0100 (BST)
Message-ID: <2775.197.255.171.151.1338222337.squirrel@202.22.205.141>

Attn:

I am David vavin white , the credit manager of SNS Bank Amsterdam
with headquarters located in Utrecht Netherlands.There is an account
belonging to the Late Family Member, which i will want to discuss with
you about and it has some form of relationship with you going by the
similarity in the name . I am at the moment undergoing a Financial
Engineering course in London UK, please email me in respect to this.
Please forward your response to me for further details or you can
give me your personal phone number so that i can give you a call,
ITS URGENT.

Sincerely,
Mr David vavin white
SNS Bank NV
www.snsbank.nl
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:15 am

Re: Fadel Hareeb/ Please reply immediately
areebf65@rediffmail.com
Received: from User ([82.128.3.129])
(authenticated user craig@jobsandjobseekers.com)
by smtp.nuffnetworks.com;
Fri, 1 Jun 2012 09:12:01 -0400

Sir,

A business proposal/ BPMC, Az Zawiyah. Libya

I am interested in establishing and operating a viable business as a means of investment in your country, my preference is any good profit yielding business and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with. I have good capital for the said investment. to formally introduce myself, am the Retired Deputy Manager/ Brega Petroleum Marketing Libya and final signatory to all contract with 1. National Oil Corporation - Libya 2. Libya Oil Holding Company 3. PETROLIBYA Oilfield Services 4. Abha Oil & Gas Services in line with this notice, I have before me a total cash-value amount of $4.8 Million USD (Four Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), this fund is from the inflated contract value invoices belonging to me and my partner (Deceased) who died as a result of NATO unleashes blistering airstrikes in Libya.

I am looking for business ideas and partner to execute the Project. I am proposing property investment project maybe you may have a better idea. Please this is due insecurity concerning the legal or development status/ economic crisis that continues to plague the country after the civil war in Libya. I have retired from active service to start a new life with my family but I am sceptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially. This over-invoiced fund will be shared in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you while all defray cost arising in the execution of this transaction will be shared the ratio as mentioned. Am constrained to withhold most of the details for now.Reply immediately if interested so as to enable me proceed with the next step. Email: fadelhareeb65@rediffmail.com/ areebf65@rediffmail.com

Fadel Hareeb
Retired Director/ Brega Petroleum Marketing Libya
Coast Road
P.O. Box 16649
Az Zawiyah. Libya
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:17 am

WE ARE SORRY FOR THE PAINS YOU WENT THROUGH TRYING TO GET YOUR FUND
cdmk99@gmail.com

ATTN:BENEFICIARY,

BEFORE ANYTHING MAY I ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT APOLOGIZE OF BEHALF
OF ME DEAR COUNTRY DUE THE TREATMENT THAT HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO YOU WHEN
REGRADING YOUR INHERITANCE.CONTRACT FUND.

AFTER DISCOVER WHAT HAS HAPPEN THE GOVERNMENT WISH TO ASSUMED
RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL THE WRONGS DONE TO YOU AND WE SAID THAT MUST
STOP.FOR THIS REASON I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL GET YOUR
FUND WITHOUT YOU PAYING ANT PENNY FROM YOUR POCKET AGAIN,THIS SI
BECAUSE HAVING SEEN WHAT WAS GOING WRONG THE GOVERNMENT HAS NOMINATED
REPUTABLE FINANCIER THAT WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF FINANCING YOU BY
GIVING YOU A SOFT LOAN THAT WILL BE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO OFFSET WHATEVER
BILL OR CHARGES THAT WILL ARISE AGAIN,THAT MEANS YOU HAVE BEEN FROM
FROM WORRYING YOURSELF ABOUT HOW YOU GET MONEY TO PAY THE CHARGES.

BASED ON THAT MAY I LET YOU KNOW THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS DIRECT THE
RELEASE OF YOUR FUND AND AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK WITH RESPONSE WE
SHALL DIRECT YOU TO THE FINANCIER AND START THE PROCESSING OF YOUR
IMMEDIATE PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAYING.

IN VIEW OF THIS I NEED YOU TO FURNISH ME WITH ALL YOUR PAST DETAILS AS
WELL AS YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER AND YOU SHALL BE WELL DETAILS
CONCERNING HOW YOU SHALL GET THIS LOAN .

FROM NOW ON ANYBODY THAT ASK YOU TO PAY MONEY NEVER YOU REGARDS HIM OR
HER AS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AGAIN.FOR YOUR REASON AS A REV.FATHER
WAS APPOINTED TO MAKE SURE THIS DIRECTIVE OF THE GOVERNMENT WAS
KEPT,YOU WILL GET ENOUGH LOAN FROM THE GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED INVESTORS
WHO WE SHALL PUT YOU ACROSS TO FOR FINAL NEGOTIATION ON HOW THIS LOAN
WILL BE GETTING TO YOU,AS YOU DO THAT WE SHALL PROCESS YOUR FINAL
INHERITANCE PAYMENT SO THAT YOU WILL NOT LACK MONEY ONCE YOU WHERE ASK
TO PAY ANY CHARGES BUT THIS TIME NOT FROM YOUR POCKET.

BUT REMEMBER THAT YOU MUST USE THE LOAN TO PAY FOR ALL THE CHARGES TO
ENABLE YOU GET THE TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND AMOUNT TO $10.5M
DOLLARS.WHEREBY YOU DO NOT NEED THE LOAN AND YOU FEEL YOU ARE CAPABLE
THEN GET BACK AND TELL ME SO THAT WE WILL START YOU PAYMENT PROCESSING
IMMEDIATELY

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.

REV.HILARY AUSTINE
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:37 pm

Dear Beloved in Christ,
mrsmarbelelvis25@gmail.com
Received: from [41.189.57.19]

Dear Beloved in Christ,

My greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. i am Mrs Marbel Elvis from Bahrain,
I am married to Engr Patrick Elvis who worked at Ivorien oil refinery company in Cote d'Ivoire, before he retired in the year 2002.

He died in the year 2005, after a brief illness. Before his death we were both devoted Christians, We were married for 26 years without a child. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2,400,000.00 Two million four hundred thousand U.S Dollars, in one of the finance firm here in Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire for safe keeping.

Presently, my Doctor confirmed to me that I have a terminal sickness which is cancer of the lung. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke illness which had defied every medical solution, which i had been trying to cope with.Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a church or an individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages, helping the widows, propagating the word. of God and to endeavour that the gospel is preached to all nations to the best of human ability . The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I do n't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I do n't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I do n't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I do n't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the financial institution here in Cote d' Ivoire.

I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and in Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church or individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. and again, due to the present condition of my health,I was warned by my doctor to avoid receiving or making any call.
I have all the information of the deposit with me. As soon as I hear from you , if satisfied. i will issue a letter of authority to the finance company authorizing them that the fund have been willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you.

You can always reach me through this my private mail address;mrsmarbelelvis@yahoo.com
Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs Marbel Elvis.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:39 pm

WITH DUE RESPECT WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
kl-021@msn.com
Reply-To: keibaljuwali@gmail.com
Received: from poste06 ([196.28.242.83])

Dear Friend

I am Mr.Keib Al Juwali Independent Non-executive Director of Misrata

People’s jamariya Bank, Libya. I have a transaction of $17,500,000m to bring to your attention if only you would be interested and willing to assist me move this fund to your destination,

Note / Every Financial institutions have been paralyzed in the country at the moment but I have a way of moving the fund out of Libya if you indicate your full interest. Contact me for more details.

If you are willing to partake in the process please send me the information’s below:

1. NAME IN FULL:.......
2. ADDRESS:.............
3. NATIONALITY:...........
4. AGE:....................
5. Sex.....................
6. OCCUPATION:..............
7. MARITAL STATUS:...........
8. PHONE......................
9. FAX:........................
10.YOUR PASS PORT OR ID CARD:...

website http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12915894
Yours Sincerely
Mr.Keib Al Juwali
Misrata Libya.

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS MAIL MESSAGE ONLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WILLING TO ASSIST US.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.