Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Business Scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Business Scam

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:17 am

stella makasin <stellamakasin@ok.net>

Dear Beloved,
Greetings, to you. I have come across your name and contact as I search the mail for a very good partner.Briefly I will explain a business to you and if it would be to your interest, then we can move ahead to effectively build this business relationship.

I have inherited the sum of $5 Million dollars from my late father. The funds had been with a bank here in my country.As a result of some agreement clause, they could not release the funds to me here locally. In one occasion I went to the bank, a director of the bank called me and explained to me that even if I want to transfer the funds out to the account of a foreign partner, that it would take much time, lawyers and many expenses. He explained to me that the rigors are so much and most foreign partners might not be interested to involve in such expenditure because of fear of scam.

He advised me that, I can get a foreign partner but instead of transferring the funds to the account of the foreign partner, the bank will offer an ATM card to my partner.The ATM card is a PREMIUM PLATINUM CARD and this would allow us to make withdrawals of the fund in your country to the tune of 50,000-100,000 dollars per day.

He explained to me that the card is good and would be sent to the contact of my foreign partner by DHL or FEDEX. If you are interested to partner with me, please reach back to me for details and we can also discuss my investment plans.

Kind Regards

Miss Stella Makasin.
Retired moderator.

Mercia Akume m0ercia1@yahoo.co

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:51 pm

reply-to: mercia11@yahoo.cn

HEADER
Received: from [217.128.59.19] by web92202.mail.cnh.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:28:27 CST
X-RocketYMMF: m4amuabid@yahoo.cn

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: France
IP address state: Bretagne
IP address city: Vannes
ISP of this IP: France Telecom

Abidjan,Ivory Coast
West Africa

My Dear,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.

I got your contact and I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person that I can confide on and by the this recommendation I must not hesitate to confide in you for this legal, truethful and Godly relationship .

I am Mercia Akume from Sierra Leone the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs Akume. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant , my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Five million five hundred thousand United State Dollars. US($5.500,000), left in fixed / suspense account in one of the international bank in Africa,he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund.

My late father Instructed me to seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management .

Sir, I am honourably seeking for your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account in which this money would be transferred to .

(2) To serve as my guardian and of this fund since I am not capable to handle it.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education.

Note: I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated bank account. please make sure that you write me very fast, it is urgent.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God bless.

Best regards,
Mercia Akume
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

REQUETING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE robchr20000009@gmail.com via y

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:12 pm

robchr20000009@gmail.com via yahoo.com
reply-to: chris_robinsons2009@yahoo.com

REQUESTING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.doc
23K View Download

EMAIL:chris_robinsons2009@yahoo.com
ATTN: SIR/MADAM
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Compliment of the day, May I have the pleasure of introducing myself? I am MR. CHRIS ROBINSONS a senior staff and chairman of Tender Board Committee on the award of contracts in Department of Works and Housing here in South Africa. I got your contact E-mail address through the internet in my search to find a trustworthy person on whom I can repose confidence for colossal international money transaction.
My aim of sending this "business proposal" to you is to solicit for your assistance and co-operation to transfer some huge amount of fund into your account overseas. Therefore, this communication should be held in high confidence. My colleague and I in the Department of Works & Housing wish to transfer into a safe and secured account overseas, the sum of TWENTY FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$25.5M) which is over-invoiced amount from contracts we awarded to foreign contractors who have been duly paid on completion of their various contracts. This money right now is in a coded account in the Reserve Bank of South Africa. However, by virtue of our position as civil servants, we cannot acquire these funds in our names or in the names of companies here in South Africa. I therefore asked by my colleague on trust and sincerity to look for a reliable international outfit partner abroad into whose account the sum of US$25.5 Million would be transferred. We have agreed on the following sharing ratio if you accept our proposal. Fifty percent (50%) for us and Fifty percent (50%) for you, the Account owner.
My choice of you for this transaction is basically hanged on your field and profession, hence this business proposal. If you are interested in this deal, I will require some information’s from you in order to affect the transfer of the money. Please, be informed that we shall commence processing of claims of payment once we receive your interest from you, and the funds will get into your account within Five (5) working days by Telegraphic Transfer (T.T). Note that this transaction is 100% risk free. Do acknowledge the receipt of this letter by indicating your interest in the transaction and also including your direct contact details such as your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication regarding this transaction.
MR. CHRIS ROBINSONS EMAIL: chris_robinsons2009@yahoo.com
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

barrister david emmason david_lawchambers@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Carnet de Voyage OT de Souillac

header
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 89.31.148.70 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of david_lawchambers@yahoo.co.uk) client-ip=89.31.148.70;

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: France
ISP of this IP: NEXEN SERVICES
Organization: Nexen Infrastructure

Mon carnet de voyage

Bonjour,
vous adresse son carnet de voyage " " réalisé sur le site internet de l'OT de Souillac.

Il vous adresse également le message suivant:

Good day my good friend.
i hope this letter and greatings meet you in the name of God.i am barrister david emmason.from england.
my client from libya have a confidential proposal deal for you. and i believe it will benefit both of us, reply or send your email address so that i can forward to you the full detail of the proposal. i am waiting for your quick respond to my email david_lawchambers1@lawyer.com
best regard
barrister david emmason Esq

Le carnet de voyage se trouve en pièce jointe de ce mail, au format pdf.
OFFICE de TOURISME du PAYS de SOUILLAC
Boulevard Louis Jean Malvy - 46200 SOUILLAC
Tel : 05 65 37 81 56
carnet__2012_04_15_22_19_06.pdf
4K View Download
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

adams994@msn.com - brettthomsonadams@gmail.com

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:09 am

BUSINESS PROPOSAL!

HEADER
X-Originating-IP: [115.133.248.97]
Reply-To: <brettthomsonadams@gmail.com>

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: Malaysia
IP address state: Wilayah Persekutuan
IP address city: Kuala Lumpur
ISP of this IP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad

Hello Dear,

I am Brett Thomson Adams a veterinary doctor I'm working as a marketing consultant/purchasing & supplier with Petspring pharmaceuticals limited (http://www.petspringpharm.com/) here in England United Kingdom.

I'm specifically into buying and supplying of Vaccines and Immunology products for the company. I normally travel to South Asia ( Malaysia ) where I
purchase this product and supply to our company here in UK.This product is a Vaccine medicine used for treating animals, such as Horses, Dogs etc.

This particular vaccine is called ADEQUAN Injectable. This product has been prove to be the best here in England and United States for veterinary home and it is mainly found and cheaper in Malaysia, (South Asia).

There has been a high level of demand in our company for the product. The board of directors normally send me to Malaysia to purchase the Vaccine. The medicine is very cheap in Malaysia compared to U.S and Europe, in U.S. and Europe, per carton of the product cost $6,000 to $7,500 while in Malaysia I only buy it for $2600. (all prices are quoted in US Dollars).

I was suppose to travel to Malaysia again this month, but due to my health condition I can't make it.

I'm presently recovering from a car accident, Now the board of Directors has appointed a new staff who will travel to Malaysia for purchasing the product.

The board of Directors has also asked me to give them the contacts of the supplier, but I don't want to disclose to our company the direct contacts of the supplier, because I don't want them to find out the real cost of the product,

I normally purchase the products from the Malaysian supplier at the rate of $2600 per carton, while I supply to our company at the rate of $4600 per carton making them believe that I bought the products for $4600.

I'm contacting you because I am looking for a dependable individual 0r company that I can trust, someone who will be willing and honest enough to carry out this transaction with diligence to the best of his/her ability.

Our company normally place order from a minimum of 30 cartons to a maximum of 100 cartons in every purchase. and it's every three weeks to one months supply depending on the demand here in UK .

Please If this business proposition offends your moral and ethic values, do accept my sincere apology and ignore it. But If you are interested please contact me so that I can inform you on what next to do.

Thanks and Warmest Regard,

Doctor Burican Alescsandru
Tel: +447031895318
consultant/Director sales & Marketing Department
Petspring Pharmaceuticals Limited
http://www.petspringpharm.com
E-mail:brettthomsonadams@gmail.com
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

rittak2@zipmail.com.br

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:50 am

Hello Dear,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before.I will start by introducing myself, I am Ritta Kennedy,19 years old the Only Daughter of the late Mr and Mrs Joe Kennedy, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in accra, ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast), he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips. before the death of my father on 19th june 2009 in a private hospital here in Abidjan.

His secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of usd $4.5M ( Four Million Five Hundred Thousand U.s ), deposited in a suspence account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of kin in depositing of the fund.

1) To assist me in retriving this money from the bank.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.

As soon as i hear from you i will give you the details and the contact of the bank.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.
Am waiting your reply immediate and God bless.

Regards
Ritta Kennedy.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

ramaumar98_68@msn.com - ramaumar04@gmail.com

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:09 am

YOUR CO-OPERATION NEEDED PLEASE

reply-to: ramaumar04@gmail.com

HEADER
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.229.37]
X-Originating-Email: [ramaumar98_68@msn.com]
Reply-To: ramaumar04@gmail.com

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 41.203.229.37
IP address country: Burkina Faso
ISP of this IP: ONATEL

YOUR CO-OPERATION NEEDED PLEASE,
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
Dear Friend,
Compliment of the season to you; this message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of manager auditing and accounting unit of the bank. I have a business proposal of Ten Million United States Dollars which I want you to handle with me from my bank as the beneficiary to the fund.
This fund is the balance deposit by one of our late customer from France Mr. Paul Louis Halley, he was an importer/exporter and a shareholders in telecommunication here in Burkina Faso. Firstly, you will have to open communication with our bank by applying for the claim as the (beneficiary) to the fund, I shall be directing you on process to get this fund transfer into your account after applying. All expenses incurred by you and me in this transaction will be deducted out from 5% of the total fund before the sharing of the money in ratio of 50/50.
From banking experience it will take up to fourteen (14) working days to conclude this transfer, also this fund can be transfer to you in any form of your choice. This matter should be a confidential between you and me and please delete it if you are not interested; If you are interested, please send me your full contact information as below and thereafter I will send to you TEXT OF APPLICATION FORM to apply for the fund. I will appreciate your kind gestures towards this fortune, may the Almighty God who provide for everyone bless you.
Incident site:http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4537663.stm
1. Full name:.........
2. Current Address:.........
3. Telephone N°:...........
4. Occupation:.............
5. Age:............
6. Country:........
Yours Truly
Mrs rama umar,
(ramaumar2012@voila.fr)
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

zehmkej@yahoo.es - zjovina@gmail.com

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:30 am

Very Important and Urgent

email: zehmkej@yahoo.es
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello,

I am writing this message to ascertain whether you could be able to handle a matter effectively in your country or any place of your choice. Please be inform that i wish to enter into a business relationship with you which must be under your control and management.

On indication of your interests to comply with me to set up a legal business relationship with each other, i will give you the full and every detailed information's for us to move forward. Send me an email direct on this email: zehmkej@yahoo.es

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Jovina Zehmke
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

tatapatrick1@yahoo.fr

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Date: 2012-07-20 03:53:13

tatapatric2
47 y/o man
Lome, Togo

tatapatrick1@yahoo.fr

I am Barrister Tata Patric, from Togo Republique.I solicit for your kind attention to assist me download the sum of (USD$8.7Million) into
your bank account.

I got your contact through a Global Network and i decided to communicate with you in a good manner. I cannot operate it alone
without using a Foreigner who will act as a partner to my late client and legitimate beneficiary to the fund due to my job and position.

I was mandated by the bank to provide the next of kin to inherit the fund of my late client. I will advise you to keep this transaction
secret to yourself alone. If you are interested to assist me urgently fill the below space with your information’s and return back to me.I
guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us, as it is 100% risk free for both side.

1. YOUR FULLNEMES:__

2.COUNTRY__

3.SEX:__

4.AGE:_

5.OCCUPATION :__

6.MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER:_

Thanks.

Barrister Tata Patrick.
tatapatrick1@yahoo.fr
Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: emails into subject matter
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

calvin_andrew23@rediffmail.com alvin_andrew23@rediffmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Do you ship to Czech republic? Fake checks or CCs?
Received: by 10.58.79.145 with SMTP id j17csp72792vex;
Wed, 8 Aug 2012 03:35:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.101.166.40 with SMTP id t40mr5069665ano.70.1344422104085;
Wed, 08 Aug 2012 03:35:04 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <www-data@pmi-web01.itajai.sc.gov.br>
Received: from pmi-zmail.itajai.sc.gov.br (pmi-zmail.itajai.sc.gov.br. [187.44.99.65])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id j6si14444915yhe.128.2012.08.08.03.35.03;
Wed, 08 Aug 2012 03:35:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of www-data@pmi-web01.itajai.sc.gov.br designates 187.44.99.65 as permitted sender) client-ip=187.44.99.65;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of www-data@pmi-web01.itajai.sc.gov.br designates 187.44.99.65 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=www-data@pmi-web01.itajai.sc.gov.br
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by pmi-zmail.itajai.sc.gov.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id CA6A18D9F8
for < >; Wed, 8 Aug 2012 07:34:25 -0300 (BRT)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at pmi-zmail.itajai.sc.gov.br
Received: from pmi-zmail.itajai.sc.gov.br ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (pmi-zmail.itajai.sc.gov.br [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with ESMTP id 1tAoEGF28IxK for < >;
Wed, 8 Aug 2012 07:34:23 -0300 (BRT)
Received: from pmi-web01.itajai.sc.gov.br (unknown [10.10.1.32])
by pmi-zmail.itajai.sc.gov.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4E6F48E838
for < >; Wed, 8 Aug 2012 07:11:42 -0300 (BRT)
Received: by pmi-web01.itajai.sc.gov.br (Postfix, from userid 33)
id 424962248D; Wed, 8 Aug 2012 07:11:51 -0300 (BRT)
To:
Subject: Order Enquiry
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 33:mi.php
Reply-To: alvin_andrew23@rediffmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <20120808101151.424962248D@pmi-web01.itajai.sc.gov.br>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 07:11:51 -0300 (BRT)
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 12.08.08.03<br>Originating ISP: <br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: n/a<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
[

from: Mr calvin calvin_andrew23@rediffmail.com via pmi-web01.itajai.sc.gov.br 
reply-to: alvin_andrew23@rediffmail.com
to: 
date: Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 11:11 AM
subject: Order Enquiry
mailed-by: pmi-web01.itajai.sc.gov.br

Hello, l want to know if you ship to czech Republic and accept visa,Amex,mastercard,Discovery as method of payment.looking forward to read back from you. warmest Regards

Gmail say
Why is this message in Spam? We've found that lots of messages from calvin_andrew23@rediffmail.com are spam. 
Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email adress into subject matter
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.