Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Oksana Malakhova

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Oksana Malakhova

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:48 am

Stolen images of Oksana Malakhova, Russian model, Miss Internet 2009 (fashiontime.ru).

On WDF:

Good Day
How are you today, my name is Miss Ejah and I want to have a serious talk with you. Kindly permit my contacting you through this media for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discussed in details of my proposition. Please I will like you to reply through my email address ( nyanaths@yahoo.com ) my regards you.

Profile elements:

jennatmm
26 y/o female from new, USA
chruch

Am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere, kind, warm and intelligent with good look . have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband.But I doesn’t want to mess myself with the wrong

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nyanaths@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:49 am

On net log,

Hello

I hope you'll not be surprise to see my mail? I'll like us to exchange good relationship. I am Nyana by name, My Email (nyanaths@yahoo.com) Have a good day and waiting to hear from u.......(nyanaths at yahoo.com)

Profile elements:

chiomachichi754 aka evellyn22 - generic picture
female - 26 years, Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Oksana Malakhov

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:53 am

Email:

My warm greetings to you

How are you today? Thanks for writing back meanwhile It is of great pleasure to be in contact with you in this atmosphere once. How is your precious life and health i hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health, please pardon my helplessness i have taken a decision of writing you due to my situation. I will like to start by explaining myself very clearly to you because i cannot hide my feelings and in every through friendship, there is sincerity and open mind, I am a good hearten and open minded girl, i am fair in complexion, I have average body build, i speak English. My name is Ms Ejar Samuel and i am 25yrs old from Sudan the Daughter of Dr. Samuel.

My great benefit from my father because he love me so much when he was alive, My father also planned to take me to Europe to continue my high institution but death took away my beloved Daddy from me.i am now in Senegal here were things are very terrible, hopeless and hard for me, to eat twice a day is so hard for me due to the bad situation, but my greatest joy now is that my father deposited a reasonable amount of money in one of the Firm for me.

I am here with all the Documents that covers the deposited fund and i have contact with the bank several times since i came to this country but they’re answers was that they can't do anything alone regarding this matter and they suggested that i should look for a reliable trustee who will stand on my behalf so that they will carry out the transaction with my appointed trustee. i need your positive response which i know that the almighty God will touch you in your heart to render this unforgettable help to me, because life is very uncomfortable and very painful for me over here.

If you want to speak with me in my next mail I will provide you a number to reach. I will be very happy to receive a positive respond from you soon with copy your picture while i return the same to you may god bless you and protect your family. please remember to send me your photos,

Yours Ejar,

Header:

Return-Path: <nyanaths@yahoo.com>
Received: from [163.5.69.4]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:19:23 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 163.5.69.4
Originating ISP: Epitech
City: Le Kremlin-bicêtre
Country of Origin: France
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

love.sam-60@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:30 am

Name: ejar nunez
Sex: Woman
Address: # 5421 nufuerh Denver Co
# 5421 nufuerh, Colorado Denver
United States
Preferences: Man
I am a dedicated, honest young lady by name good looking and open to new ideas, transparent and social. from a good family of four with extensive education and good since of humor, above all I love making friends and dislike promises, seeking for a good wordy man for a long lasting relationship that may lead to marriage.
Contact email: love.sam-60@outlook.com

Visitor IP: 217.115.112.168

1.jpg
1.jpg (6.91 KiB) Viewed 2307 times

Originating IP: 217.115.112.168
Originating ISP: Sternforth Ltd.
City: Dublin
Country of Origin: Ireland
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.