Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lana Brooke

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lana Brooke

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Can you post the avatar up for us? I'm not getting one either.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Skype ID Name: agnes.brooke84

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:48 am

Thanks for the help SlapHappy!!

Text from the above profile:
Skype name: agnes _brooke
I AM CUTE AND HONEST
Skype ID Name: agnes.brooke84
Birth Date: Friday, March 11, 1983
Language: English
About me: I LOVES TO MEET NEW PEOPLE IN LIFE INCLUDING YOU
Last edited by SlapHappy on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: another new Skype ID name.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:41 am

Lad came at me with a different Skype ID tonight:

Text in above profile:

Skype name and Skype ID name: agnes.brooke52

"LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS"
Last edited by SlapHappy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ADD TEXT FROM IMAGE - SH
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: hannahlovely_77@yahoo.com - second gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:46 pm

split from http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =11&t=6341, where the email address hannahlovely_77@yahoo.com is used with a different gallery, by someone pretends to be in the same time in Hamburg, Germany and in Ghana.

On Facebook,
Hannah Adom (Hannahlovely) aka okyere.ansah.1
Worked at Footballer
Studied at University of the East
Female
Joined Facebook September 6, 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ninakenedy@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:19 pm

Screen name: nina123
Email address: ninakenedy@yahoo.com
IP address: 216.172.147.30

Originating IP: 216.172.147.30
Originating ISP: Anchorfree
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy

I am a beautiful and attractive girl, amiable, affable, always cheerful and smily. Besides, Im very intelligent and shrewd with a fine sense of humor. I like to tell jokes and make others laugh. I am family oriented, able to make any place cozy and any person feel at ease. I like children very much, but I have no kids of my own yet. I am looking for a life partner, who will be understanding, caring and affectionate, a good and tenderness husband and also a best frined for me! I do not think that age difference may be a problem. Our famous poet said: all ages surrender to love. I think that a mature man with a rich life experience who has been around can offer much to his younger partner. He knows life and women better and understand what she wants. I get a lot of energy from my hobbies. Sport and fitness are very important for me. I like to stay in a good shape and trainings bring me a lot of fun. I am a big fan of music and movies.mind you, my contact it cuddlecherry at rocketmail dot and i love to Travels, outdoors and meetings with friends are always brings me a lot of good emotions

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ninakenedy@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:21 pm

On Confirio,

ninakenedy
29 / Female / Straight / single
Last online June 2, 2013.
Joined February 14, 2013.
Living in New York City, New York.

My name is nina gud looking but I want d best I know nobody is perfect I need a gud guy to be trusteed and god fearing we go through a lot of trials but we need to come out of it
Am simple,fun loving and i have a good sense of humor.I value my relationships and i dont take my friends 4 granted.I am a very loyal friend n am always willing 2 offer help either advice or solutions 2 every area of life ranging 4rm family,career n even relationships.I can b very naughty but When am in a relationship,am a very loyal,loving,faithful n respectful partner.i treasure my intimate life style n i dont play cards wit my friends. I adore God so much 2 me n i cant trade God 4 silver,gold or diamond as he means more than dis world 2 me n i stay connected 2 my source,God. I love it when my girl is God-fearing,loving, romantic,respectful and considerate.i want a man dat wil look into my eyes n read my mind, someone dat wil b happy when i smile and kiss me at 5.30am 2 say good morning. I respect family too as i am a homely person n i do hope 2 take a time out 2 stay alone 2 think,draw,take a walk,read n write. I love 2 write articles,poems, novels and short educative stories. I am a very happy person n i find happiness n peace of mind in making everyone i come in contact with happy.i say what i mean and mean what i say. I love facebook bcos it gave me d opportunity 2 meet new friends,start new relationships n 2 give my friends some words of wisdom,advice and encouragement dat make their day. I have thousands of friends on facebook but d badnews and suprising tin is that they are not ready for serious relationship(ninakenedy@yahoo.com)

On net log,

ninakenedy
female - 26 years, Denver, United States
Name nina kenedy
Date of birth 16/04/1987
Location Denver United States
Native language English
Profession model (Student)
Looking for Relationship
Hobbies reading,watching movie and singing
Love status Single
I fancy Men
Active since since 18 November 2012.

On Facebook,

Nina Kenedy aka nina.kenedy.5
Registered Nurse at American Nurses Association
2007 to present
Lives in Denver, Colorado
From Denver, Colorado
Joined Facebook April 30, 2012

A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with.

I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't has to do much, but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: eroticdanna@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:43 am

Split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9522, where the email address is used with one different set of stolen pictures.

Email:

Hello Sweetie,

How are you doing there? hope things are moving well with you thanks for the mail also...... I am Danna by name, 29years from Florida, single and looking for my soul mate I should tell you that I am very open-minded; i don't accept anything just because everyone else believes it and I don't close my mind to an idea just because it is strange or unaccepted by the general public. For me, tradition and custom are usually roadblocks to progress and happiness.There is no one on earth more serious about finding love and a successful marriage than I am, and you can count on that..

I would love to tell you more about that when we get along..One thing that is extremely important in my life is music, and I think that we'll discover that you and I like very different types of music, and that will be one of our great challenges in the future. Not an insurmountable challenge, but one that we will have to work on seriously because music is my greatest joy and passion in life, second only to love itself. And,the music I love is very different than the music most people like these days.

My greatest dream for the future is to find the Man I can marry, who will be my best friend, my lover, my soul mate, and my partner in all life's adventures at the very least. I want someone to spend all my time with,sharing all the pleasures I've discovered in life,and that's a lot, believe me.i also want someone who is very affectionate, because touching and hugging and caressing are a basic part of my spirit.

My favorite indoor activities are: Board / Card games, Computers / Internet, Cooking, Dancing, Drawing / Painting, Listening to Music, Movies / Theater, Reading, Role Playing Games, Shopping, Video Games, Watching TV. Favorite indoor sports: Basketball, Swimming. Favorite outdoor sports: Basketball, Football, Swimming.

Favorite types of Movies: Action, Adventure, Animations, Comedy, Horror, Mystery, Romance. Favorite types of Music: Dance, Pop / Top 40, Rap, Reggae, Soul / R & B, Tech no/Rave. Favorite types Restaurants: American, French, Chinese, Fast Food, Italian. I usually read: Fiction, non-fiction, poetry, and magazines. For now these are all I could talk about myself,. so tell me about your self too, where you reside presently? How has life been treating you without a lady? what exactly are you looking for in a lady? what do you expect from me? tell me about your past love life..I Wish to hear from you Take Care

Danna

Stolen pictures used:

+
another one, not posted

Header:

Return-Path: <eroticdanna@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.58.56.209]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.146.552
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 09:00:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Getting started

Originating IP: 41.58.56.209
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

vicki4utcare5566@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:23 pm

On FMF:

Hello Handsome

I'm really sorry if this seems Disturbing, i think i should write you after reading your profile, we seems to share alot in common, we are also match by eharmony.I am interested in getting to know you more better. Email me at vicki4utcare5566@gmail.com i will love to correspond more further after leaving fish meet fish.

My name is Vicki, first of all am looking for a good kind loving man to love someone to spend the rest of my life with. I am very passionate and gentle woman caring , loving , trustworthy and sincere woman.. Love to laugh, kiss, hug, and cuddle am very playful and happy man also love to make people around me happy,I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, clean, independent, fun, one man woman. Full of energy. I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theater, traveling, roller coasters, horseback riding, dining in or out, or just working around the house... i am looking for a Honest,caring and loving man who love to have fun and happy with herself , Hope that give you little view of who i am, feel free to email me at vicki4utcare5566@gmail.com to know more.. i will be getting off fish meet fish soon.

Best Regards,
Vicki

Singlesoul556 Profile: Searching For Long Life Partner And Honest Soul Man!!!
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Virgo

A bit about me am also new to these online dating and pray to find the real man of my life on here; I am friendly, courteous, affectionate, respectful, and most of all a gentlelady. I believe in being open and honest, loving your family, being a REAL friend, treating others with respect, being committed to the ones you love regardless of their actions, showing affection, doing the little things that show you care, listening before deciding, and of course true love. I love children and spending time teaching and mentoring them. In a "social" setting, I am somewhat quite and a little shy in the beginning, but I open up more and more as trust and bonds are formed. I love playing golf,and all outdoor activities, almost any sport, hiking, biking, etc. But I also like staying at home watching movies and cooking dinner. I love nature, and water and feel an especial kinship to just being near water and having water right near my home. I feel the peace of the world in the breeze cross the water, the lapping of the waves on the shore, the unassuming nature of water and nature. I am one with nature, and could spend hours just sitting by the beach, river, lake, ocean and stitch, read, listen to music and feel at the end of a day that I've had an incredible day.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:11 pm

Evabrandy Profile: Looking for my best friend
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 0" (152 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AriesLocation: Spring Valley, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: WindowedI Want Children? YesI Have Children? Yes
My Interest Keywords / Tags
adventures.travel.caringcrazydaringfungameshappynaughtypartysportssweet

About Me
Hello,i am eva,i love sports,i love plaing games,having fun and being happy,i like to meet new people,try new things and i love being me.add me on evabrandy778@yahoo.com to chat better.thanks

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: agiffty@ymail.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:49 pm

split from the viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77 , where the email address is used with another set of swtolen pictures

On net log,

agiffty
female - 35 years, Ghana
Active since 23 August 2012.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.