Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

koffi_ofori@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

koffi_ofori@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:10 am

he's already posted as scammer

on free ok date:

Date: 2012-06-07 19:25:27

ezeg99
32 y/o man
Otego, USA

how are you today hope fine,i receive your mail honey
this is my Private email prince_ado1000@mail.com
yahoo messenger charting I.D koffi_ofori@yahoo.com
Tele,+233246810765
i need your own contact so that we discuss
hoping to receive your mail as soon as possible
god bless you
from Godwin Eze

Received: from [80.87.92.49] accra, ghana
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 19:39:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: urgent reply

HELLO MY SWEET HONEY,FIRST OF ALL HOW ARE YOU TODAY HOPE FINE?I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL AM GLAD THAT YOU TELL ME THE TRUTH,AM ALSO SINGLE TOO,AM NOW IN WEST AFRICA GHANA DOING BUSINESS TREADING,LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH , knowing a person like u, has made me happy in a million ways, and if ever i have to let u go...i would find a million reasons to make u stay.save a space for me in Ur heart and not in Ur mind the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers..If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart; I'll stay there forever.
THIS IS MY PRIVATE EMAIL prince_ado1000@mail.com
Tele,+233246810765,i need your own so the we can also talk on phone,
THANKS AND HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
FROM GODWIN koffi ofori
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: koffi_ofori@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:08 pm

From freedateboom.com: ezeg99, 33, Otego, New York, USA

Dear friend ,

It is my pleasure to firstly introduce myself to you; I am Mr. koffi ofori from WEST AFRICA GHANA a mandate gold broker with the Obuasi co-operative of small-sale miners as the miners have capability of producing between 50 kilos of alluvial gold dust monthly and have available now in stock about 50 kilos AU gold dust for sale to any prospective buyers.

The product available below:

Commodity Au gold dust (unrefined)
Quantity: 50kg
Origin : Ghana
Quality: 22+ carats
Purity: 92.77%
Price: $38.000

Packaging: in metal boxes

Shipment: shipment will carried out by a reputable shipping agent at the Kotoka international airport (KIA)Accra Ghana
Terms and conditions:

In as much as I intend to establish a cordial business relationship with you, interested buyer will have to arrange and come down to Ghana for inspection on our products, take a random sample for test at the government geological survey Department, having been satisfied with the assay report, buyer/ seller will then sign (sales and purchase contract/ agreement).

Hence, buyer will assist seller with not more than 10% of the total value of the stock to enable seller procure the necessary shipping documents and other government taxes.

I shall be grateful to furnish you with any further information that you meant require after hearing from you and shall consider it a privilege doing business with you to foster a cordial and long-lasting relationship between both parties.
HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.through this Email koffi_ofori@yahoo.com

Best Regards,

Mr. koffi ofori
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.