Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

frylrest@gmail.com ommbalaaguleri@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

frylrest@gmail.com ommbalaaguleri@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 pm

* 41.79.219.212 Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <frylrest@gmail.com>
Received: from [41.79.219.212] by web102818.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP;
Sun, 15 Jan 2017 20:08:53 JST
X-RocketYMMF: kaikaikai1104
Sender: kaikaikai1104@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 20:08:53 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Emeke E. Iweriebor" <ommbalaaguleri@yahoo.com>
Subject: Happy New Year!!! Good News
To: undisclosed recipients:;

From United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Address of Corporate Headquarters
Carrefour des trois Banques Avenue
Pape Jean Paul II, Cotonou, Benin
Tel; +22968970405

Attention Beneficiary,

Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Contract and Inheritance Payment From 2010 years ago till 2016 Records. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have also noticed that over the past 6 good
Years,You have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters In Cotonou-Benin Republic,Ghana,Spain,London UK and even Togo who have been impersonating likes of Courier Companies,Western Union & Bankers, none officials of Eco Bank,And some impostors claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Crime Complaint Center (ICCC) formerly known as the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (EFCC) of how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors/Fraudsters. As a result of this we hereby advise you to stop communication Completely with any one not referred to you by us United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA).

We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment total US$6,900,000.00 has been released to you via a custom pin based ATM-card with a maximum withdrawal limit of $20,000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world where you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM).

We have advised that this should be the only way at which you are to receive your payment because it’s more guaranteed than any other means and what a joy that I will deliver the ATM-Card directly to you with the PIN Access Codes and The good News is that You will makes use of the ATM-Card in my Presence by using the ATM-Card to Withdraw to Confirm it Life,Please Be Noted that over $5 billion was lost on fake cheque For past years. We give you 100% Guarantee over this Card, because we have perfected everything in regards to the release of your US$6,900,000.00 United States Dollars to be 100% risk free and free from any hitches as it’s our duty to protect you and Your Property.

This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make sure all debts owned to people which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc are been
cleared for the betterment of the current economic status of the nation And its citizens as he has always believed “Our Time for Change has come” because “Change can happen To redeem your fund you are hereby advised to Be In Contact with United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) via email & Phone always for their requirement to proceed and procure your Affidavit of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf.

Please Reply with this details Below:

Your full Name:..........
Your Country:............
Your Address:...........
Home/Cell Phone:.....

Please This Details above will help us to Secure and know that You are right Beneficiary to receive this Card, It is very necessary and You Furnish us all this Info's on receipt of this message.

We Promise to Serve you better, Thanks and My Regards to your Family.
Emeke E. Iweriebor
Executive Director
Federal Republic of Benin
Call; +22968970405

Phone:
+22968970405
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: frylrest@gmail.com ommbalaaguleri@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:47 pm

Profile Elements;
Eri Son / agabirel
Active on 1/14/17
General Manager at General Manager
Past: salf employer

Studied at Anambra State University (ANSU)
Past: anambra state university igbariam campus and St. Francis High School

Lives in New Delhi, India
From Aguleri
Engaged
Engaged since September 10, 2016
Languages
British English · French
Websites
http:/ /www.upjesus.com

The oftener seen, the more I lust,
The more I lust, the more I smart,
The more I smart, the more I trust,
The more I trust, the heavier heart;
The heavy hearty breeds mine unrest,
Thy absence, therefore, like I best.
The rarer seen, the lest in mind,
The less in mind, the lesser pain,
The lesser pain, less grief I find,
The lesser grief, the greater gain,
The greater gain, the merrier I,
The further off, the more I joy,
The more I joy, the happier life,
The happier life, less hurts annoy,
The lesser hurts, pleasure most rife:
Such pleasures rife shall I obtain
When distance doth depart us twain.
*HAPPY FRIENDS HAPPY FACEBOOK*
OTHER NAMES
Eri Frist Son
Nickname
Gaco Augustine

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.stevejohnson7@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:24 pm

CONTACT AGENT NAME: MR.STEVE Johnson :reply YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED
People
mr.stevejohnson7@gmail.com Today at 10:05
Reply-To: "mr.stevejohnson7@gmail.com" <npcfile010@yahoo.com>
To
@
Message body
This is to inform you that we have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa with the help of the Organization of African Unity

(OAU) United Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and FBI.

We have been able to track down some scam artist in various parts of African countries which includes (Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana and Senegal with cote d'ivoire

) and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) soon for Justice.

During the course of investigation, they were able to recovered some funds from these scam artists and IMF organization have ordered the funds recovered to be shared

among the 10 Lucky people listed around the World as a compensation. This notice is been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam

Artists file and computer hard-disk while the investigation, maybe you have been scammed. You are therefore being compensated with sum of ($6.5 Million) US Dollars

valid into an (ATM Card Number 2354 3456 0952 4204).

Since your email address is among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive a compensation funds, we have arranged your payment to be paid to you through ATM VISA CARD

and deliver to your postal address with the Pin Numbers as to enable you withdrawal maximum of $5,000 on each withdrawal from any Bank ATM Machine of your choice,

until all the funds are exhausted.

The ATM Card with Security Pin Numbers shall be delivered to you via courier Service, depending your choice.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge ( MR.STEVE Johnson ) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate

contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: MR.STEVE Johnson :reply YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED
Phone Number: +22968970405

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

We advice you to stop all the communications with everyone regarding your payment as we have short listed to deliver to you and now urge you to comply and receive your

ATM Card funds.

Thanks for your understanding as you follow instructions while I wait to hear from you today.

Yours in Services
Mr.David Fisher
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.