Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

luizbraga@dpcnet.com.br

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

luizbraga@dpcnet.com.br

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:28 pm

($12.5 Million):- 2017 FUND SETTLEMENT TRANSFER RIGHT...
People
Financial Fraud Action <luizbraga@dpcnet.com.br> Today at 14:34
Reply-To: finfa.westafrica2017@gmail.com
To
Recipients
Message body
Hello receipient.
We have a complicated situation here as we have discovered a dual claim on the above referenced debt sum, which is hitherto being withheld by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN). The New York convention of February, 2017 has given us the right to investigate and ensure a lasting payment of your long withheld $12,500,000.00 plus its accrued inetrest.
My name is Mr. Samuel Palancha. I am the Team Haed, Financial Fraud ACtion - FFA deployed to West AFrica for 2017 Fund Reconciation and Settlemennt for Ghana, Republic of Benin and Nigeria.
Your payment file for the payment of $12.5 Million is right here on my desk after several ordered investigation on why some Nigerian Government Officials could not pay you and made you spend so much money in the recent past.
We have discovered a lot of fraud against you. In an attempt to frustrate you out and divert your money to a Japanese account belonging to one named Eichi Tereda who claims to be your Asian Trustee, and claiming that you are dead. I am grateful to God for being able to recover all your fund safely and right now, I will singularly and personally handle your payment to ensure that you receive it directly to your country bank account or any other country of your choice without any hitch whatsoever.
NOTE: All Federal Government of Nigeria official payments on Foreign / External Debt Settlement must be drawn from the government Crude Oil reserve account domiciled at Standard Chartered Bank either directly from NIgeria or from USA branch and (or) UK. Anyone who tells you that you will receive payment via the Central Bank of Nigeria is not truthful. No Central Bank of any country engages in commercial / private banking. The duty of the Central Bank is to control other commercial banks and to handle economic policies and financial implementation of the government. Be wise!
Are you still Alive and Healthy? If yes, urgently get back to me on this email address or put up a telephone call to my direct telephone number below.
We have 21 work days (ONLY) before closing files on this excercise. Therefore, your timely response to this matter will expedite action on your final payment.
Moreso, bit by bit transfers of smaller amounts is possible in anycase you do not want to accept your entire fund at aonce.
Reply to my email or call me urgently. If you cannot call internationally, do STATE your direct telephone number and request my call which I will hapily do because my official telephone number is FULLY post paid by the authorities.
Be guided accordingly.
Mr. Sanuel Palancha
Financial Fruad Action (Intl)
West African Regional Assignment 2017.
Tel: +2349069445452
+23490000FINFA

Phone:
+2349069445452
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)

+23490000FINFA
+2349000034632
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.