Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

margaretxgirl@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

margaretxgirl@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:13 pm

DateMeFree:

Hi Am Miss Margaret, how are you? Interested in your profile, please email me (margaretxgirl@yahoo.com) I've something very important to tell you. lots of love! Margaret

Fake profile used:

margaretxgirl - no picture
- 22 y/o female
- Alabama, USA
- English, Dutch, Dutch
- student
- Have no children

just funny girl that love good man and kindness
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

margaretxgirl@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:14 am

Hello My Dearest ,

I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health, I am happy for your reply, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, I am reliable, truth full, loving, easy going, faithful. I decided to contact you after reading your profile, because of the urgency of my situation here.

My name is Miss. Margaret William, 23 years old, from Western Equatorial, daughter of Late - Mr. William Baabe, was the Director of Non-Governmental Organization Coordination and Alternative Education, He was killed by Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) rebels, my lovely mother and two of my brothers including my only sister where assassinated along side on a cold blood one morning: http:/ /www.gurtong. net/ECM/Editorial/tabid/124/ ctl/ArticleView/mid/519/ articleId/3610/Western- Equatoria-Education-Officials- Killed.aspx

In fact, I have to get in touch with you because of bad treatment am receiving from my step Mother. My father had two wives before her disappearance. My mother was the second, the first could not born after nine years of her marriage that emerged him the idea of obtaining a second wife who has become my late mother. After the marriage of my mother, the first wife became hostile and aggressive to the extent that my father rented an apartment for her in the city. She returned with her things after the news the death my parents. It has been more or less hostile to me and she want to deny me of all my father's treasury and property. I just like being in a perverse circle that nothing in the house for me.

Meanwhile, I wanted to flee to Europe, but they hide my international passport and other valuable travel documents. Fortunately, she did not discover where I kept my father file containing important documents. So I decided to run in the house of God where I am currently seeking asylum, here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. Due to my inability and lack of resources, I decided to contact you An aid to please, I shall be very happy if you should consider to help me, please. I am contacting you for a long business relationship and investment assistance in you country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the amount of $ 6.700, 000.00 Million, in a bank here in Senegal with my name as the next of kin. When I came to Senegal. I went to the bank where my father deposited the money so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. Unfortunately, I did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me, if not married or over 35 years. The agreement stipulates that I should appoint an administrator investor any time, I would like to take the money from the bank before I am 35 years. I understand that the investor has to invest and manage the money for me in a good business.

Therefore, the bank people advised me that since I am not yet 35 years old and not married, I should look for someone to get to me for claims in accordance with its agreement with my late father. This is why I contacted you. Secondly, I like your country and I want to live there and continue my education as I was in my Year 1 of the university, when the crisis began and death of my parents. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for their services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is why I decided to contact you. Please, all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. Once i receive your positive response demonstrating your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In light of the above, I will appreciate an urgent message indicating its ability and willingness to deal honestly with this transaction. You can not call me on phone, because I do not have the phone here, but if you like to speak with me on the phone I will give you the phone number of Rev-father in the field because I told him a little about my condition.

When you call, tell him you want to talk to Miss. Margaret in church house room 10. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. I ask you please do not disclose this matter to anybody until this transfer is made into your position in your country.

Sincerely Yours
Margaret William

Header:
Return-Path: <margaretxgirl@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic302.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017
Reply-To: <margaretxgirl@yahoo.com>
Subject: God Bless You
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

margaretxgirl@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:22 pm

Hello Dearest,

I have really been touched by your message, Since when I sent my life history message to you, I have been wondering high what your reaction will be, Because we have never meet or known each other before, But despite that you replied me with sympathetic and courageous words, I am counting on you and I so much believe that I will never regret having you as my life partner and my lover and I promise you no matter anything I will be with you forever in my life.

I have choose you to assist me not by own doing my dear, Through my late fathers WILL it is compulsory that I must execute this transaction with a foreigner and for this reason I have taken my time to pray about this communication before I ever contacted you for this transaction and for your help to make me come and complete my Education in your country. I just believe after prayers that I will meet some one like you, Now by my mere trust I have found you, I am sure that you will not let me down.

I want to go straight to the point, I am mailing you from the office of the Rev. Father in the camp, I have confide on him, I did explained a bit about my situation to him but not everything, He gave me the access to his computer twice a day just to help me because I told him that I want to get out from Africa as soon as possible, But firstly I must get this funds transferred into an account abroad, Since I don't have any body abroad so I decided to contact you, Only if you will be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart.

The situation here is very hard for me, I find it very difficult to eat good food even good drinking water, I don't move freely, that is why I want to get out of this place as soon as possible with your assistance and help in this matter.

This is Rev.Fathers telephone number: +221-708-096-068. You can call at anytime and ask for me the Rev. Father will send for me, The church did not even know about this fund only I explain bit of it to the rev father so that I can be making use of this computer to communicate with you.

Now I will like you to start immediately on this matter, right now I will like you to first make contact with this bank where my father made this deposit and ask them the possibility of transferring all this fund into your position, let us hear from them first before any other thing will be done OK.

Now I will like you to send to me your full data such as.

(1) Your Full Name .............................. .........
(2) Your Home Address .............................. .........
(3) Your Phone Number .............................. .........
(4) Your Picture....................... ..........................

On receipt of this info, I will forward to you all the contact of the bank were this money is deposited and the account info. I am looking forward to read from you. After the transaction we will work for my coming to your country within 1 or 2 weeks time.

I will be expecting your reply

My Regards.
Margaret William

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (17.58 KiB) Viewed 6163 times

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Phone:
+221708096068
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

margaretxgirl@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:30 am

Bank Name: Credit Mutual Du Senegal.
Address: Grand Yoff Lane, B.P.4077,
Dakar Senegal.

Telephone: + 221 77 7 200774
Fax: + 221 33 86 737 33

Email: cmsswift@accountant.com
Email: cmsservice@financier.com
ww w.cms.sn

Director, Foreign Operation Department
English Section.

I am Miss. Margaret Baabe, Nationality of Western Equatorial, daughter of the late Mr. William Baabe. Calling behalf of the fund of my father. I request that these sum of money US ($6.700 Million) as stated should be transferred into the Bank Account of my business partner .

Now this is the Account information of Late Mr. William Baabe:

Account Name / Mr. William Baabe
Sort Code: 40-48-78
Account No: 51600101
Swift Code: NDEAGB2L
IBAN No: GB91NDEA40487851600101

My partner, , will advice you the details for this transfer, I Miss. Margaret Baabe, do hereby declare my awareness of this transfer and I shall regret nothing in the future because of this transaction duly authorized and signed by me Miss. Margaret Baabe, my partner, , will be contacting your Financial Institution to provide instructions for the transfer of these funds. I, Miss. Margaret Baabe, request you to fully co-operate and comply with my partner instructions.

Email:

Name:

Telephone:

Address:

Thank you for your assistance in this transaction.

Best regards,
Miss. Margaret William Baabe

Darling

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to us and I'm assuring you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation i will never forget you in my life, now i have the confidence to go ahead with you, i really need you in my life, and if it is the will of God, i believe we will make a good family. Please inform me whatever you discuss with the Bank and call me through the Rev-Father's Phone Number +221-708-096-068. I will be expecting your reply.

My Best Regards.
Margaret

Telephone: +221777200774
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Fax: +221338673733
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cmsswift@accountant.com margaretxgirl@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:41 am

Credit Mutual Du Senegal/ Grand Yoff Lane, B.P.4077/ Dakar Senegal/
Service: 8:00 AM TO 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM TO 5:00 PM/
TEL: (00221) 77-72-007-74 / FAX: (00221) 33-86-737-33
FRENCH/ ENGLISH/ PUBLIC REPORTS ON COUNTRY:
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Ref: NTYE/00Y/2017 08 MARCH 2017

Attn//

YOUR INQUIRY FOR CLAIM:

REF: ACCOUNT NAME: MR. WILLIAM BAABE, ACCOUNT NO:51600101, SORT CODE: 404878, SWIFT CODE: NDEAGB2L, IBAN NO: GB91NDEA40487851600101.

THIS IS REFERENCE TO YOUR REQUEST FOR THE RELEASE/TRANSFER OF MR. WILLIAM BAABE'S DEPOSITED FUND SUM OF ($6.700.000 USD ONLY) IN OUR BANK WILLED TO (MISS. MARGARET WILLIAM BAABE).

BASED ON THIS: AFTER RECEIVING THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND OFFICIAL TRANSFER AUTHORIZATION LETTER FROM MISS. MARGARET BAABE WILLIAM, WE HAVE GONE TO A DEEP LENGTH TO VERIFY THE ACCOUNT AND IT AUTHENTICATION BEFORE YOUR CALL, ALL WAS SATISFACTORY. WE ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR INQUIRY IN RESPECT TO THE SAID INHERITED FUNDS DEPOSITED IN OUR ESCROW ACCOUNT.

BASED ON YOUR REQUEST: WE HAVE CROSS-CHECKED THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM MISS. MARGARET WILLIAM BAABE, BY OUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION, THE DEPOSITOR'S ACCOUNT BALANCE IS SIX MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY ($6.700.000.00).

BE INFORMED THAT YOUR FORMAL INQUIRY HAS BEEN NOTED AND FORWARDED TO THE TRANSFER UNIT OF THIS BANK, THEREFORE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FURNISH THIS BANK WITH AUTHENTIC PROOFS, CONFIRMING THE DEATH OF THE DEPOSITOR AND THE APPROVAL FROM THE NEXT OF KIN (MISS. MARGARET WILLIAM BAABE) TO THE DECEASED FOR VERIFICATION AND AUTHENTICATION OF YOUR CLAIM.

YOU ARE HEREBY REQUESTED TO PRESENT TO THIS BANK THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS FOR THE VERIFICATION PROCEDURES:

(A) A COPY OF THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO LATE MR. WILLIAM BAABE, BY THIS ESTEEMED BANK.

(B) A LATTER OF AUTHORITY I.E (POWER OF ATTORNEY) DULLY SIGNED BY A SENEGALESE RECOGNIZED LAWYER, EMPOWERING YOU TO MAKE THIS CLAIM AND TRANSFERRED ON BEHALF OF MISS. MARGARET WILLIAM BAABE.

(C) A COPY OF THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE MR. WILLIAM BAABE, ISSUED BY A PRIVATE/GOVERNMENT OWNED HOSPITAL CONFIRMING HIS DEATH.

(D) AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ISSUED BY A SENEGALESE FEDERAL HIGH COURT/MINISTRY OF JUSTICE.

ON RECEIPT OF THE ABOVE REQUESTED INFORMATION'S/DOCUMENTS, WE SHALL VERIFY THEM AND AS SOON AS WE ARE SATISFIED WITH THEM, WE SHALL PROCESS YOUR CLAIM AND EFFECT YOUR TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY AS THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY.

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences, and we promise to give our customers the best of our quality banking services.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR. TAMBA WILLIAM BANGOURA
GROUP HEAD,FOREIGN OPERATION,
CREDIT MUTUAL DU SENEGAL.

IMPORTANTE: This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. CMSbank and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic. cmsswift@accountant.com

Darling ,

Darling how are you today and your family? hope everyone it's fine also in a perfect condition of health? if so thanks be to God almighty who made us to be alive today, i thank you once again for your effort towards the freedom which you are given back into my life, in fact you are bringing me back to life because before i was thinking that all hope is lost, but God so kind to me through your help i will have a complete freedom in my life, thanks be to God and glory be to Him.

Darling please my situation here made me to be sick and i don't want it to continue like that in me, all my believe is that i will have my freedom through your help, please my eyes is filled with sorrow, my heart is an empty place, your touch, encourage and support can only feel the space.

please i want to know if you have heard from the bank, so that i will less my thinking's over this transaction, please Darling as soon as you hear from the bank, you do not waste time to let me know because i really wants to live this suffering place and comes over to your place and have a good life with you there.

I am passing many difficulty and sufferings here and i don't want to continue on it, what i need is my freedom, and i so much believe in your help , I hope to hear from you soon and also be calling me on phone so that i will not been thinking much again, God bless you.

Yours Truly
Margaret William.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

margaretxgirl@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:50 am

Darling

Thank you so much for mail, regarding the mail from the BANK I greatly appreciate the love that you are filling into my empty life, Indeed it is natural and nothing can turn us apart. I hope to come to your place soon and be hearing your sweet confident voice close to me.

I am sorry for the late response, you already know that I have no computer of my own and I have been thinking the way to solve this matter perfectly and I have got the solution. I am very happy to receive from you the response from the BANK, I thank God for everything, I really appreciate your care and your concern and I know God will surely see us through. According to the BANK request, After reading the message I understand that the bank are required a backing documents of my late fathers fund which I'm sending you the one I have at hand.

1) Firstly I have the Death Certificate of my late father and Deposit Certificate with me here. which I have attach it to you as the BANK requested from you. What you have to do is to contact this Lawyer for him to help us and get the power of Attorney please.

2) Since you can't come here in person, I have been thinking that we will need the services of a lawyer here who will represent us at the federal high court here in Senegal to get the affidavit of oath and support, the lawyer will also help us to prepare the power of attorney on our behalf.

This lawyer will help us to get the item which is the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath and the lawyer will also draft the transfer application for us and support from the federal high court here in Senegal.

Please keep this matter strictly confidential, I can always trust you, Because I don't want my step mother or any of my relatives to know about this on any account, as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter, God will help us.

Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the BANK are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, I have ask the Rev-Father here and he gave me a contact of a good Indigenous lawyer here in SENEGAL who will help us to get this documents without wasting much time, Bellow here is the lawyer contact The Rev-Father gave me:

Name: Advocate, Geni & Kebe, Chambers & Associates
Email: gengabriel@lawyer.com
Telephone: +221 78 5709 821
Contact Person: (Barrister, Gabriel Gen)

Please, I will like you to make contact with this law firm immediately and ask him to help us to those needed document, to enable you send them to the BANK for the Rel-easement of the fund to us, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me and see that this lawyer get this missing document within this week ok.

My prayers are with you and I know God will surely see us through. Please send the letter you received from the BANK to the lawyer for his more understanding. I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you with the response from the lawyer, please call the lawyer on telephone so that he will know our seriousness ok at the same time also send an email to him, with the letter you received from the BANK to the lawyer for his more understanding on what he need to do, Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.

Yours Truly
Margaret

20170310005308-f089be4e-me.jpg

20170310005309-312f366f-me.jpg

Phone:
+221785709821
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gengabriel@lawyer.com margaretxgirl@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:26 am

Geni & Kebe Chambers & ASSOCIATES
Solicitors and Advocates of the Supreme Court
Financial Accredited Bank Attorneys

Sir,

THIS LETTER ACKNOWLEDGES RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION FOR OUR SERVICES TO HANDLE THE PROCESS OF YOUR FUNDS TRANSACTION WITH THE CREDIT MUTUAL DU SENEGAL BANK.

YOUR APPLICATION LETTER IS HEREBY HONORED/ GRANTED, WE ARE PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS LEGAL-FIRM HAS EXCELLED IN HANDLING SUCH MATTERS LIKE THIS. THEREFORE BE REST ASSURED YOUR FUNDS TRANSFERRED WILL BE HANDLE PROFESSIONALLY.

WE'LL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AFTER MY VERIFICATION WITH THE BANK CREDIT MUTUAL TO UNDERSTOOD MORE OF THE TRANSACTION. THANKS

Barr
Yours faithfully,
Advocate Gabriel Gen
Managing Partner Geni & Kebe SCP
Business Transactions; Commercial Law; Public/Private
International Law; International Trade Law; Criminal Law
Dakar, Senegal.

Geni & Kebe Chambers & Associates: is one of the largest private law firm in Senegal and the English Speaking legal firm. We offer a wide range of legal services and provide our clients with the most modern and sophisticated support and legal research services available.

Header:
Return-Path: <gengabriel@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.83.33.125] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 10 Mar 2017
To:
Subject: Advocate Gabriel Gen

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.83.33.125<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Darling ,

How are you today and how was your family? i hope you are in good condition of health, thanks be to God Almighty who made us to be alive, please am very worried because i have been expecting to hear from you, i miss you and i really love to meet you face to face, it's my pleasure to write this mail to you, i believe that you are doing well. God will always bless you for taking care of me and i assure you that you will not regret helping me as you will equally manage the rest of the funds for our future. Bradley you should know your encourage and your support are so much important to me please.

Darling let's give this issue a maximum attention and make sure that this transaction will carry on into your account as soon as possible, for me to have my freedom, please i want to know if you have receive the documents i sent to you and also to know if you have make contact with the lawyer to see if the lawyer will accept to assist fasten the remaining missing documents for the the bank to make an immediate transfer of the funds to your position, since the bank are waiting for us to present to them the documents, for their verification to perform the funds transferred to your account.

my prayers are with you and i know God will surely see us through, please you have to discuss with the lawyer on time and you also send this letter you have received from the BANK to the lawyer for his more understanding of our needs. i will never forget you in my life once you made my dreams to come true, you mean a lot to my future right now, please i am waiting to hear from you with the response from the lawyer, and also try to call the lawyer on the phone, so that he will know our seriousness towards the missing documents please.

Thank you once again for your concern, God will bless you for taking care of me, please always put me in your daily prayers.

Yours Truly
Margaret
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: margaretxgirl@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:51 pm

Darling ,

Darling how are you today? and how was your weekend, hope all is well with you i thank you so much for your mail and your effort to see that am free from this situation, i pray and so much believe that the lawyer will help us on time to get those remaining document for us. am very happy for your effort to make sure that i live this suffering place, i really want to come over to your place and be hearing your sweet confident voice close to me.

Darling i really love to meet you face to face and i believe that the lawyer will get this remaining documents in time, so that the bank will complete the transferring of the fund into your position, please darling once you hear from the lawyer, please do not waste time to contact the bank for the transfer, because am really passing many difficulties and suffering in this country, how awash you can come down here and see the kind of condition I'm passing through here, please things are very hard with me here, when i have something to live a new life with you immediately the fund is being transferred into your account.

Darling please you have to make sure that the lawyer will get this documents on time so that i will less my thinking's over this transaction, please look at me an innocent young girl suffering here with all hopes to live a better life with you, immediately after the transfer of the funds to your position, i will never forget you in my life once you make my dreams to comes through.

You mean a lot to my life and my future right now, all my hope is on you, please help me out and don't let me down, i count on your effort and i appreciate your concern, please don't let me to be ashamed, you are my God right now, my future and my life is in your hand now till you get me over to your place. I am waiting back to read from you. May God be with you and your family.

Yours Truly
Margaret
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gengabriel@lawyer.com margaretxgirl@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:17 am

RE: LEGAL REPRESENTATION OF TRANSFER VALUED AT $6.7 DOLLARS

On this day of March 13, 2017, as agreed I have confirm the account of Late Mr. William Baabe, from the Credit Mutual Du Senegal Bank, We are pleased to inform you that this legal firm has excelled in handling such matters like this, therefore we assure you that your matter will be handle professionally.

To process the legal documents required by the Credit Mutual Bank Senegal to release and transfer the $6.7m William Baabe's Trust Fund to your account as appointed family trustee, will involve some process in the High Court of Dakar Senegal.

These processes will take about two court days to be completed, with the issuance and witnessing of the stated documents (Affidavit on Oath and Power of Attorney).

To this extent, you should provide a scanned copy of your official identity, address, and the sum equivalent to $1245 only, being statutory fees that include Oath fee, Stamp Duty and Notaries Public Commission Registration fees respectively.

You should send the money through western union transfer or money gram in my name as written below:

Received Name : GABRIEL GEN
Address : 19, Rue Abdoul Dakar Senegal.
Text Q :
Text A :

Endeavor to furnish this Law-Firm/ Office with the western union money transfer complete payment details to enable us cash your payment, so that we can proceed with documentation process.

We await your responds.

Barr
Yours faithfully,
Advocate Gabriel Gen
Dakar, Senegal.

Geni & Kebe Chambers & Associates: is one of the largest private law firm in Senegal and the English Speaking legal firm. We offer a wide range of legal services and provide our clients with the most modern and sophisticated support and legal research services available.

Sweetheart ,

How are you today and how was your family, hope you are in good condition of health, please i want to know if you have heard from the lawyer concerning the missing documents, if the lawyer had accept to assist us to secured the remaining documents for us, honestly i am glad that you came into my life, i have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful, i wanted someone who would accept me for whom I am and my condition, and i know i have found that person in you, because i didn't have to think twice when i asked you to be my partner, husband and my life, i knew that you were the perfect match for me, i don't think that there is, or that there ever could be, anyone better than you out there.

i know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or let me down in any way, our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better, i am very grateful that you came into my life to made my dreams to come true, Honey together we're perfect, and i will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you, i love you more than words can say, i cherish you, you make me feel love and appreciated, in you i have found the greatest joy in my life once again, your a real special in my heart.

Please you know that we are almost at the end of this transaction and we don't need to waste so much time now that the Bank has accepted to transfer the fund as soon as the documents are been present to them, please you have to try and make sure that the lawyer will procured the missing documents on time to enable the bank to release and transfer the funds into your position, my prayer are with you there, i will surprise you in life once you make my dream to come through, and my God will provide for you, i know that you care for me, please don't disappoint me, you are the only hope i have in my life now and you mean so much to me, please help me out here no matter what .

I will never forget you in my life if you make my dreams to comes through, all my hope is in your hand darling , please don't let me down, i count on your effort and i appreciate your concern, please don't let me to be ashamed, you are my father, brother and my entire family right now, my future and my life is in your hand till you get me over to your place.

I am waiting to hear the good news from you soon that the lawyer has started processing the documents for us, and please we have to show our seriousness towards this transaction.

Yours Truly
Margaret
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: margaretxgirl@yahoo.com gengabriel@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:38 pm

Sir,

I have read your message, there's no problem the attach doc is the account information to perform the payment the sum equivalent to $1245 only.

But my friend I will have advise you to send the money through the western union or money gram transfer with my name and address:

Received Name : GABRIEL GEN
Address : 19, Rue Abdoul Dakar Senegal.

For speedily processing of the legal documents. Because to send the money through the bank account will takes days to arrived, while through the Western Union or Money Gram transfer will takes only but minutes to arrived and be confirmed at the same time. To enable us process the legal documents as quickly as possible, the moment we confirm the payment sum of $1245 only.

Below are the account details writing:

BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA – SENEGAL

IBAN: SN08 SN10 0010 1500 4207 4700 0223

SWIFT: AFRISNDA

ACCOUNT NAME: OMNEKI TONY EJIME

BANK ADDRESS: VILLA 84 DAKAR SENEGAL

Endeavor to furnish this Law-Firm/ Office with the transfer complete payment details to enable us cash your payment, so that we'll proceed with the documentation process

We awaits for your respond. Thanks

Barr
Yours faithfully,
Advocate Gabriel Gen
Dakar, Senegal.

Gabriel Gen today.jpg

Darling ,

Darling how are you today? hope are fine and in a good condition of health. Darling thank you once again for your love and kindness, i have read your mail and am very happy for the freedom which you are given back to my life and the love that you are filling into my empty life, Indeed it is natural and nothing can turn us apart, i hope soon to be together with you and be hearing your sweet confident voice close to me.

Darling may your world be filled with good cheer and happy spirits, without you in my life, my life will be an empty page of a book, a flower without fragrance, with you in my life, my life seems so easy now, we lighten each others feelings even with just our kind words, listening ears and tight embrace. Love prompted God to reach out to undeserving humans, Bradley your the best of all times and in my entire life, i wish the lawyer will secured this documents on time so that we will be able to be together, i am thinking much of you and my this of my ugly life in this country, please i really wants to be with you to show you how joy and happiness you have brought into my life Bradley, i really appreciate your goodness to my life.

You are a living proof that dreams really comes true, every little detail, every little perfection i ever hoped for, you embody, even more than that, you are superior to any dream i could ever envision, but you are not some momentary conjuring of my imagination, you are real, how did i ever get so lucky to have found the actual man of my dreams? i feel as if in some way we are connected through all of my hopes and dreams, you and I, were pulled together for a dreamy fit, as if the heavens looked down upon my dreams while i slept and molded my dreams into a reality.

Manifesting my musing into you, my love, i can't help but believe that your presence in my life is of a divine nature, you are just too wonderful, you are the man of my dreams, and i want you to know that i love everything about you and all that you are doing for me, you are my perfect hero and much, much more Bradley, i feel you are my past and my future right now, you have always been with me, and i will always be with you, i love you with all of my heart.

My pledge to you is simple, you are my only true love and you will always be, Bradley i love you now and forever.

Yours Truly
Margaret
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.