Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

racheledwards221@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:36 pm

hi

Header:
Return-Path: <racheledwardss691@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x243.google.com (mail-wm0-x243.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::243])
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017
Subject:

Hello my dear,
It's a pleasure for honoring my invitation. Once again, thank you for your respond on my request in continuation for our relationship and further communication. Before i proceed, how is life in general? I guess all is well.

It's nice to meet with you for a new relationship. However, before i can introduce myself to you, i would like to know a little about you, if you are married and have children, if you are living alone. I want you to lend me your secrets. I’ll keep them safe, and I’ll return them, when my picture of you is complete. Please whisper into my ear, so that only us two may share them. Do you believe in miracle? For me, I do, now that I have met with you. Tell me your story, for it might as well become part of my story. Let me in. Let me see you. All of you.

Now let me fully introduce myself. My name is Sgt. Rachel Edwards , I'm 34 years old, a native of Buffalo New York. I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism.

It would be a pleasure to know more about you as i stated earlier, and i believe that we can establish a good friendship. I want to tell you everything about myself, and i hope you're also going to do the same as well. I will highlight more of me in my next message.

Please do send me some pictures if you have a free time, and tell me more about you.

My Regards,

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (18.46 KiB) Viewed 4316 times

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:09 am

Hello my dear,
It's my pleasure for your continuance in communication, and your interest in our new relationship. I am grateful for you, for giving our friendship a continuation, and for also showing your personal attention.

As i have already introduce myself earlier to you. Therefore, i will like to go further, but before proceeding, let me not forget to ask for your present condition, which is more important to human aspect of life.

However, as i have earlier told you in my previous mail, the work which we are embarking here, as the United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Please, i would like you to listen to me with close attention, which is the main reason why i contacted you to establish a good relationship with you, and i know that being into contact with you would yield a good fruit by the will of God.

My dear, frankly i have in my possession the sum of $4.5 million USD, that being what i earn here in Afghanistan, and i have deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. Please, I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the said Fund, and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan, then you will assist me to invest it in any good profitable venture. I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me, so that i can send you the information where the money is been deposited.

Your urgent reply is needed.
Sgt. Rachel Edwards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: racheledwards221@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:01 am

Hello my dear friend,
Thanks for your partnership and undertaking to assist me on this. May the good God continue to bless you and your family for thy very kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me, transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country or any country, that you will recommend. Am well impressed by thy commitment to assist me on this, and I feel, I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully, on my guidelines. Please listen, the deal is all about the money that I made here, and I have kept this Fund safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Kabul due to the United Nation policy on Afghanistan.

And through the information reaching us, there is a plan to move some troops (out) of Afghanistan, which am contemplating maybe i will be among the people that will be moving out of Afghanistan. Frankly, I cannot take this money to the United States, because since they know me as a military personnel, i think they will want to know how I come about the Fund. And for this reason, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this Fund as i have already highlighted to you in my last message before this. The question now is, who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help as i told you earlier. And I want to guarantee you that as you are assisting me on this, you will never stand any risk on this, as I have already mapped out the strategy on how to have this (box) moved out of here safely through Diplomatic means. Please, you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the said Fund as a consignment, or we can deposit it in a bank to transfer the Fund directly to your account.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the said Fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture. And as i have previously said, I will give you 50% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money. It's true that, i have never see you in person, but I believe I can trust you. Where we are now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails or conversation via this medium. Please note, I can only get to you via email, because our calls might be monitored by others, due to the high technology that are mount in our means. Honestly, I just have to be sure of whom, I am in communication with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you further on the way forward.

Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the modalities to follow.

1) Your full name:_______________________
2) Your resident address:_________________
3) Your phone number:_________________
4) Your occupation:___________________
5) Your age:__________________________
_
6) The nearest Air-port in your country:______________
7) Your Nationality / country where you are living:_______________

My Regards,
Sgt. Rachel Edwards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:51 pm

My dearest one,
I am so grateful for your concerns once more and I thank you a lot. Thanks for accepting to keep my money under your custody till I come over there to meet with you. Please, do not disclose it to any other person, for security reason. I have made all the arrangement on how to carry out the transaction, I will be in your country in two weeks time once you receive the box. Please make sure that you keep everything confidential till you receive the consignment box.

The plan made: The box will leave from Afghanistan tonight been 4th of March 2017 with the Red Cross jet, and arrive Dakar International Airport in Senegal on 5th March 2017 which is the next day. The red cross jet is going on an assignment to Senegal to get some first aid materials, so I have arranged with the pilot to drop off the diplomat in Senegal, from there the diplomat will get another flight to your country.

Upon arrival, you have to contact the diplomat for you to reach an agreement with him on how and where the box will be delivered to you in your country. Though I have giving him your full names, address of delivery and your phone numbers for him to make the necessary logistics involved. Note: It has to be clear to you that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the box as I only told him that it contains personal belongings.

You are going to help the diplomat to secure the diplomatic yellow tag before he move down to your country to convey the consignment to you, because I shall instruct him not to open the consignment. The yellow tag is required to avoid the customs and other security agents at the airport not to open the consignment, this is in accordance with United Nation's diplomatic delivery act. Do not be afraid of anything.

The diplomat shall make use of his diplomatic immunity to ensure that the box is delivered to you as a diplomatic package which shall be free from any form of check at the airport. The box contains the money and will be protected with a pin code which I will make available to only you alone. Reminder, you shall not in any case disclose the content of the box to the diplomat for security reasons.

That is why the diplomatic yellow tag is require from him. As soon as you receive the box, I shall send you the pin code, and you shall have in mind that your percentage will be 50% of the total sum while you shall ensure that my own percentage of 50% is intact. As soon as I come over, you will help me to invest it in a good profitable venture. I will contact you again once i get a notification from the diplomat, and make sure you follow through the instruction of the diplomat to avoid any problem at the airport regarding the box.

The Contact of the diplomat is as follows:
Name: John Williams
Email : Info.hallmarkservice.limited@diplomats.com
He will give you his contact number as soon as he arrive at the International Airport, Dakar Senegal before proceeding to your country.

Your lovely friend,
Sgt. Rachel Edwards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.hallmarkservice.limited@diplomats.com racheledwards221@

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:15 pm

Hello
This is diplomat John Williams H.S.S delivery agent, Sgt. Rachel Edwards has instructed me to deliver her consignment box to you in your country, I arrived Dakar Senegal airport where we had a transit before moving to your country some hours ago and facing some stress here. Upon arrival of the consignment, there is a little problem that is the reason you have not heard from me. The customs Authority is demanding 1,500 US Dollars for Yellow tag, of which I am having only about 700 dollars with me. I explained everything to them that, the content of the consignment box is not made known to me, that's why they required the yellow tag.

Please I would not want you to keep me waiting for too long here. An immediate payment of the required charges to secure the yellow tag is needed to be paid. After the payment, the customs will release the box to me, for my flying to your country Immediately.

You have to go to Money Gram or Western Union this moment and Send me the money because there are Money Gram and Western Union offices inside the airport here where I can collect the money immediately.

Receiver name: John Williams
City: Dakar
Destination: Senegal.
Amount: 1,500 US Dollars.

Once you send the money, please send me the collection details so that I can give it to the Money Gram people to collect the money so that I pay for the yellow tag and collect the box from the customs and continue my Journey to your country where I shall hand over the box to you. Once I receive this money, I shall immediately commence on all the necessary logistics to ensure that I provide the box to you. Please be informed that I must be mobilized with the above mentioned bill before my departure.

You can contact me with this phone number +221707112237.

Best regards.
John Williams.

Phone Number:
+221707112237
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

Hello my darling,
I just received an information from the company diplomat that he have arrived in Senegal where they had a transit before moving to your home address and he said that they need some money to pay for Yellow Tag. The diplomat said the Customs will not allow him until he pay for the Yellow Tag. Please, whatever that you know you can do to represent me on this, please do not hesitate to do so, because there is nothing i can do over here as you know that i am in war zone and our movement are restricted as we are under command and control. The money to pay for the Yellow Tag maybe so much, but not to compare the one's in the Box. Your reward await you if you can assist me to achieve this in receiving the Box under your care, and to keep the Box until we meet face to face and plan for a good profitable business we can invest the money.

Honestly, some hours ago, I have received several messages from the diplomat that they are still waiting for you to send the money that's needed to settle for the Yellow Tag, so that they the Customs will not scan the box to know the content of the Box. Please try as much as you can, to represent me effectively over there and send the money to them to avoid losing the money in the Box, because if the Box are to be scanned, it might warrant the Customs to withhold the money in the Box, because the money in the Box is more than it's required to send in any government law. Please do not allow anything to happen to that Box because i have deposited all my trust in you, and hope you will not betray the trust i have on you. That Box is all i have labored here, so if anything funny happen to the Box, then i will hang myself for you. So try your very level best to send the money to them to enable the diplomat to settle for the Yellow Tag.

Please try to see what you can do to receive the Box, and i promise, whatever you spend to help pay for the Yellow Tag, you shall receive it in hundred folds, i promise. So let me know as soon as you send the money to them. I will plan for my resignation, and focus on investment project as soon as you confirm you have receive the Box. Am waiting for your good respond for the sending of the money to them.

Yours truly friend,
Sgt. Rachel Edwards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.hallmarkservice.limited@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:00 pm

Hello
In response to your message, i do not have USA bank account, and meanwhile sending money through Western Union is easy as ABC and not difficult process. Please i do not buy the idea of waiting so long till Wednesday if the money were to be send through USA bank account as you said because African Customs are very corrupt and it might be a risk for the box to be in the Customs custody up to two days. All you have to do is to cash 1500 dollars from your account and go to the desk of the Western Union tellers, then let them know that you want to send money through Western Union with the below information.

City: Dakar
Country of Destination: Senegal.
Amount: 1,500 US Dollars.

Best regards.
John Williams.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:08 pm

Hello
I will wait since you have requested me to postpone my trip till you made the payment. I am going to pass a night in Hotel tonight. Base on your message, sending money through Western Union does not require any bank account, the only thing needed is the receiver name, address and country of destination. Just copy the details i sent to you, such as receiver name, address and country where to send the money and go to any bank around you just tell them that you want to send money through Western Union with the below information which you have to copy and go along with.

Here are the details to copy:
Address : 102, rue Joseph Gomis X Amadou Assane Ndoye, Dakar
Country of Destination: Senegal.

Best regards.
John Williams.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:10 pm

my darling,
I was revived in spirit after reading your mail. Wish i was around with you during the weekend, we might have walked around some beautiful cities in the country for relaxation and merriment, though i do not worry because i know in a short time from now i will be with you.

Thank you for your promise to help me send the money to the diplomat to settle for the Customs demand.

Permit me to use this moment to thank you for the support and help you provided, for your dedication, attention and open-minded thinking and for your readiness to help with very prompt response to my requests. I really appreciate your support because you answered me when I turned to you for assistance, you immediately agreed and did your utmost to provide it as quickly as possible. All this was done in order to make things easier for me and point me in the direction of the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you. Thank you for being supportive and listening to me.

I am writing today to thank you for all the support that you have extended to me during this time i requested your support. From the time I started this project, you have been nothing but helpful and supportive and it means more to me than you will ever know.

Your encouragement and support have made all of the difference. Thank you.
Sincerely Yours,
Sgt. Rachel Edwards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:59 am

Hello
Note that i have a very limited time to deliver the consignment to your address. However, i can see that you prefer to send the money through bank to bank transfer. You can use the below bank account details to send the money.

BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS:........DAKAR SENEGAL
A/C NAME:.................DARBOE FABIAN
A/C NUMBER:............04506640002
SWIFT CODE:.............AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE:..............SN100
CODE GUICHET:..........01018
CLE RIB/IBAN CODE:.........18

When you send the money, try to attach the payment slip to my email as prove of payment.
Best regards.
John Williams.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:05 am

my darling,
It gives me joy each time i read from you knowing that i came to the right person who will not betray the trust i have deposited in Him. I can sleep comfortably right from day one when i realized the kind of a man you are. I have no worry since i have your kind by my side. Just do your best to send the money to settle for the yellow tag charges so that shame will not befall me OK. Thank God for leading me to such a good man like you Bradley. Let me know as soon as you send the money to the diplomat OK.

Yours and only yours,
Rachel.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.