Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Spell caster scammers

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Spell caster scammers

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:08 pm

A pile more posting on guestbook.

Vicky S. PostJanuary 24, 2017
i want to thank Dr.Miracle for bringing back my ex husband, we broke up for more than 5 YEARS and he told me that he never want to see me in his life again. i love him so much to the extend that i could not do any thing again, i was confused and depress due to the love i had for him.i did everything i could do to have him come back to me but all went in vain. so i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Dr.Miracle for help, he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to start it. after 4 days my husband called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank Dr.Miracle for helping me get back my ex husband back to my LIFE. His spell is the the greatest all over the world, it was the love spell he cast on my ex that make him come back to me. all you ladies who want their ex husband back i want you to contact Dr.Miracle at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..you can contact him via Email ( MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM )or directly on his website http:/ /miraclespellhome.wix.com/dr-miracles,,or call him,, +2348071398555 ,,,,

malinda jane m. PostJanuary 24, 2017
God bless Dr ihibor for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2014 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr ihibor , how he cured HERPES DIABETES and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr ihibor truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through his email address; drihiborherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2349050141449

Hillary B. PostJanuary 23, 2017
My heart is full of joy and i dont really know how to start thanking Doctor Okumu for is wonderful help in my life. Before now my life was in a total mess and i was living a life of shame because my marriage with my husband was not working, he drinks,cheat and come home late at night.I contacted so many spell caster and they all ended up taking my money. i felt my world has come to an end so i told my friend my problem and she told me how doctor Okumu help her husband with a spell to win a lottery so i contacted Doctor Okumu and he assured me that he will help me get my husband back including the money other spell caster scammed me though i did not believe because i was scammed several time by other spell caster i decided to give him a try and i am so glad to tell the world that 14 hours after the spell was cast my husband came back home fell on his knees crying and begging me to forgive him and those spell caster that has scammed me return my money. Doctor Okumu is like a god on earth contact him for help via: doctorokumuspelltemple1@hotmail.com or website: http:/ /doctorazuaworldofpowerfulspell.webs.com or text and call him: +17726004686 he is specialize in the following type of spell
1. Getting your lover or husband back
2. Spell to become rich
3. Long life spell
4. Prosperity spell
5. Protection spell
6. Job spell
7. Spell to Becoming a manager in your office
8. Spell to Get a huge loan without paying any fee
9. Spell to Get your scam money back
10. Pregnancy spell
11. Freedom spell
12. Love spell
13, Spell to be promoted in the office
14. Marriage spell
15. Avenging spell
16. Popularity spell
17. Supernatural power spell
18. Spell to cure Hiv/aids,Cancer or any kind of disease
19. Loose weight and body spell
20. Spell to win court case
contact him for help via: doctorokumuspelltemple1@hotmail.com

Grace K. PostJanuary 22, 2017
This is my testimony about the marvelous work Dr JATTO did for me. My wife abandon me and the kids and went to stay with another man who he just met. And the Man did spell on her so that she will never have nothing to do with me and my kids for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been hell of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went on-line there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster called Dr JATTO . so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 24hours as he has promised, my Wife came home. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,once again here is his email: drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk You can contact him for any kind of problem i know he is there to help you his Mobile: +2347050270268 or you can visit his website:http:/ /drjattolovespellte.wixsite.com...

Hillary B. PostJanuary 22, 2017
My heart is full of joy and i dont really know how to start thanking Doctor Okumu for is wonderful help in my life. Before now my life was in a total mess and i was living a life of shame because my marriage with my husband was not working, he drinks,cheat and come home late at night.I contacted so many spell caster and they all ended up taking my money. i felt my world has come to an end so i told my friend my problem and she told me how doctor Okumu help her husband with a spell to win a lottery so i contacted Doctor Okumu and he assured me that he will help me get my husband back including the money other spell caster scammed me though i did not believe because i was scammed several time by other spell caster i decided to give him a try and i am so glad to tell the world that 14 hours after the spell was cast my husband came back home fell on his knees crying and begging me to forgive him and those spell caster that has scammed me return my money. Doctor Okumu is like a god on earth contact him for help via: doctorokumuspelltemple1@hotmail.com or website: http:/ /doctorazuaworldofpowerfulspell.webs.com or text and call him: +17726004686 he is specialize in the following type of spell
1. Getting your lover or husband back
2. Spell to become rich
3. Long life spell
4. Prosperity spell
5. Protection spell
6. Job spell
7. Spell to Becoming a manager in your office
8. Spell to Get a huge loan without paying any fee
9. Spell to Get your scam money back
10. Pregnancy spell
11. Freedom spell
12. Love spell
13, Spell to be promoted in the office
14. Marriage spell
15. Avenging spell
16. Popularity spell
17. Supernatural power spell
18. Spell to cure Hiv/aids,Cancer or any kind of disease
19. Loose weight and body spell
20. Spell to win court case

Williams J. PostJanuary 22, 2017
GREAT THANK TO Dr Ofemo FOR HELPING ME WHEN I NEEDED HELP. A MAN WITH HIS WORLD,

My name is Janice Williams.living in California USA, i want to say a bigger thanks to dr.Ofemo for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex husband .No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually be one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very good friend of my was the one own told me about the Dr. Ofemo that him say man of is world that what ever him say so shall it be) the man call the Dr Ofemo is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,and is a good man that have help so many people to bring them Ex-lover back to them,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; And i said let me give him a try,and that was how he help me to get back my ex-husband. He did a love spell that make my ex-husband come back to me and marry me, With this testimony right now i am the happiest woman on earth and our love is now stronger than how it was even before. I will keep sharing this testimony all over the world. All thanks goes to Dr. Ofome for the good work that he has done for me and people. he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires,thanks to my friend who introduced me to him. Should in case anybody need his help you can contact him on his email address: drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or you can visit his mobil number: +2348163387496 Dr.Ofemo restore my life in my matrimonial home you can thank him for me or email him for urgent help in any bad situation i promise you he will also help you,his email address:drofemospelltemple@gmail.com.or his web/site: http:/ /drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo.

Williams J. PostJanuary 22, 2017
GREAT THANK TO Dr Ofemo FOR HELPING ME WHEN I NEEDED HELP. A MAN WITH HIS WORLD,

My name is Janice Williams.living in California USA, i want to say a bigger thanks to dr.Ofemo for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex husband .No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually be one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very good friend of my was the one own told me about the Dr. Ofemo that him say man of is world that what ever him say so shall it be) the man call the Dr Ofemo is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,and is a good man that have help so many people to bring them Ex-lover back to them,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; And i said let me give him a try,and that was how he help me to get back my ex-husband. He did a love spell that make my ex-husband come back to me and marry me, With this testimony right now i am the happiest woman on earth and our love is now stronger than how it was even before. I will keep sharing this testimony all over the world. All thanks goes to Dr. Ofome for the good work that he has done for me and people. he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires,thanks to my friend who introduced me to him. Should in case anybody need his help you can contact him on his email address: drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or you can visit his mobil number: +2348163387496 Dr.Ofemo restore my life in my matrimonial home you can thank him for me or email him for urgent help in any bad situation i promise you he will also help you,his email address: drofemospelltemple@gmail.com.or his web/site: http:/ /drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo

Anonymous Anonymous PostJanuary 22, 2017
How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

Anonymous Anonymous PostJanuary 22, 2017
How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

Lorna H. PostJanuary 22, 2017
Testimony On How My Ex Come Back.
My name is Lorna Harron, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Ogboni, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr ogboni's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Ogboni, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High ogbonispelltemple@hotmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: ogbonispelltemple@hotmail.com or call him : +2347054263874
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

ogaguspelltemple@mail.com omowumijap@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:34 pm

Return-Path: <omowumijap@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dr.aiyanaspelltemple@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 21:53:36 -0800
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

I have range of tried and tested Love Spells which range from bringing
back a lost love to break-up spells which can return your soul-mate
from another and back into your arms. I can cast a spell for any
occasion and I can construct custom spells designed around your
wishes. I cast spells for different purposes like:

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) Herbal care for cancer/HIV

contact me now at ogaguspelltemple@mail.com
+2348074863591
=
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)

Profile Elements:
Alyona Radkina / alyona.radkina
Active on February 19th, 2017

Alyona.JPG
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

drtebespelltemple@yahoo.com

Unread postby miamary111 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:53 am

DR TEBE HELP ME BRING MY LOVE BACK
My name is MIA MARY, I am here to testify to the good work of the Dr tebe spell Caster. 4 years ago, my husband left home, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails, no sign of him anywhere. my daughter got sick with multiple sclerosis, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i paid over $6800 and still nothing happened, I lost hope completely, my daughter situation got worse each day.last month, I saw a posting concerning the good works of the whole professional Dr tebe, I gave him a try i paid about $2000, for all three spells (Bring Lover back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was sorry that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back,three days later, I got a new job with a loan and finance company, right now, my daughter condition is getting better each day and I trust she would be well in a matter of days.I want to thank DR TEBE spell Caster drtebespelltemple@gmail.com, drtebespelltemple@yahoo.com or website:http://greattebespelltemple.webs.com/ or call him on his phone number +2348110149717 for his efforts and for bringing my life back to normal and so close to perfection.
My name is Mia Mary, I live in UK.
miamary111
New survivor

miamary810@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:24 pm

Well, well, lookie what we got up there. ^^^^^^^ :lol:
It's a MUGU Nigerian scammer who thought that posting his own scam on our anti-scam website was a good idea.
You win Mugu Of The Week, MIA MARY.
Your account is deactivated, however Dr. Frankenstein will be happy to replace your brain with a goat brain, so your wife stops calling you stupid. :lol:

The MUGU's additional details:
miamary111
miamary810@gmail.com
IP address [?]: 209.58.144.233
IP country code: US
IP address country: ip address flag United States
IP address state: Texas
IP address city: Dallas
IP postcode: 75207
IP address latitude: 32.7825
IP address longitude: -96.8207
ISP of this IP [?]: Leaseweb USA
Organization: Leaseweb USA

MUGU's FB: Ezeakunneros Neros
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

hidagodaniel151@gmail.com drkenlovespell@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:15 pm

Oh, shazam and cadrack and appendigo! A spell caster scammer registered to our website, Thank you so much for coming here and giving us your own scam. :P Don't worry, members, as I have magic words to make him disappear, and a magic wand to wave over his head to make his membership explode into a zillion pieces. Bye, bye, mumu.

Here is the smelly ewu:
daniel12e
hidagodaniel151@gmail.com

IP Address 23.108.31.122
Decimal Representation 392961914
ASN AS15003
City Phoenix
Country United States of America
Country Code US
ISP Nobis Technology Group, LLC
Latitude 33.6748° (33° 40′ 29″ N)
Longitude -111.9519° (111° 57′ 6″ W)
Organization Nobis Technology Group, LLC
Postal Code 85054
Is Private IP Address no
PTR Resource Record
Is Reserved IP Address no
State Arizona
State Code AZ
Timezone America/Phoenix
But he is really in Nigeria...

Here is one of his posts online, testifying about his other identity in order to try and sucker you into his scam.
[ Posted on: June 28, 2017 ]
Name: Daniel <hidagodaniel151 at gmail.com>
TESTIMONY
My name is Hidago Daniel. I made a promise to tell others the wonderful works of he who brought my ex girlfriend back to me. He is doctor KEN who is a spell doctor and was able to bring back my ex. My ex left me the very day she met her friend in my place, of which, unknowingly to her, I had nothing to do with her. She grew furious at the very sight of her friend and I was confused if she was initially mad with her. Days into weeks and weeks into months, my ex girlfriend did not speak a word to me as she went away. What was I to do? That was how i contacted doctor KEN on the internet who after some procedures and progress, brought back my ex. Words are not enough to express my feelings and what doctor KEN has done for me. He really lifted a heavy load off my chest. To all those out there, please, don't think your situation is too primitive or too hard and complicated for anyone to understand. Contact doctor KEN and find joy once again, contact him on drkenlovespell@gmail.com also talk to him on +1[903] 847 0267

=
+19038470267
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Turnertown, TX
Original network provider Gte-sw Dba Verizon Sw Inc.-tx
"Bandwidth SMSEnabled - Bandwidth CLEC - Sybase365" redirected VOIP phone number.

-
The latest cast of fake characters: Dr UZOYA driraborspellcaster@gmail.com and
Google plus
Denise Kate

Denise Kate commented on a post on Blogger.
Hello everyone i just want to share a testimony on how Dr KEN was able to bring my love back to me after 2 months of separation. My husband was very faithful and nice to me, not until he finally met with another girl who was enticing him with some fake love, and had enchantment on my husband, after some time we started having quarrels for little cases, and at the first time he threatened me that he was going to separate from me, to me i never believed it not until it happened,after my husband park out of the house and never call me or answer my call or reply my text, i became so curious and desperate to have him back at all cost, i tried all means i couldn't but all fell apart for me, but i try to seek for help in relationship blog and i went in search on the internet on how to get Ex Back, it was there i saw many testimonies of how Dr KEN has helped people with relationship problem, immediately i message Dr KEN on his email (drkenlovespell@gmail.com) and i told him everything concerning my relationship he told me not to worry and gave me instructions on what he will do to bring my partner back to me and all he wanted was for me to have faith in him, really i tried to believe him as he was my last hope, so after everything done by Dr KEN my love returned to me after 2 days and beg me for forgiveness, i can't just tell how it happened but i am so amaze by his work, friend out there if you need any help for your marriage or relationship you can kindly email Dr KEN on, drkenlovespell@gmail.com or call him on his cell phone number +19038470267

Denise Kate commented on a post on Blogger.
Hello everyone i wanna share a testimony on how Dr UZOYA was able to bring my love back to me after 2 months of separation. My husband was very faithful and nice to me, not until he finally met with another girl who was enticing him with some fake love, and had enchantment on my husband, after some time we started having quarrels for little cases, and at the first time he threatened me that he was going to separate from me, to me i never believed it not until it happened,after my husband park out of the house and never call me or answer my call or reply my text, i became so curious and desperate to have him back at all cost, i tried all means i couldn't but all fell apart for me, but i try to seek for help in relationship blog and i went in search on the internet on how to get Ex Back, it was there i saw many testimonies of how Dr UZOYA has helped people with relationship problem, immediately i message Dr UZOYA on his email (driraborspellcaster@gmail.com) and i told him everything concerning my relationship he told me not to worry and gave me instructions on what he will do to bring my partner back to me and all he wanted was for me to have faith in him, really i tried to believe him as he was my last hope, so after everything done by Dr UZOYA my love returned to me after 2 days and beg me for forgiveness, i can't just tell how it happened but i am so amaze by his work, friend out there if you need any help for your marriage or relationship you can kindly email Dr UZOYA on; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com or call him on his cell phone number +13019098775.

-
+13019098775
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, MD
Original network provider Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc
"Bandwidth SMSEnabled - Bandwidth CLEC - Sybase365 redirected VOIP phone number.
Attachments
Screenshot from 2017-12-06 14-34-15.png
Denise Kate Google+
Screenshot from 2017-12-06 14-34-15.png (20.22 KiB) Viewed 6260 times
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

grayscort151@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:37 pm

This Stupid Mugu Goat Scammer returned to register here again. Thanks for alerting me to your new scam email address, andy12rff, and to your scam format posts all over guestbooks online. You will be deleted with the magic words, and then you will be put in your stall in Hell. "Nti na-anughi anu ihe, mgbe a ga-egburu ishi e gburu nti." :twisted:
The ear that won't hear, when the head is cut off, it goes.

goathell.jpg
Stupid Evil Mugu Goat Scammer
goathell.jpg (26.39 KiB) Viewed 6212 times

andy12rff
grayscort151@gmail.com
Decimal Representation 2783170150
ASN AS14061
City New York
Country United States of America
Country Code US
ISP Digital Ocean
Latitude 40.7214° (40° 43′ 17″ N)
Longitude -74.0052° (74° 0′ 18″ W)
Organization Digital Ocean
Postal Code 10013
Is Private IP Address no
PTR Resource Record
Is Reserved IP Address no
State New York
-
other scam email addresses: E-mail: barryilan151@gmail.com
davidschel151@gmail.com

His new scam formats posted on guestbooks and other places online:

Added: September 23, 2017 Delete this entry
Written by: Message:
illan
Van: SPAIN
E-mail: barryilan151@gmail.co My love life has changed for better since the interference of the most
powerful spell caster on earth called DR.UZOYA in my relationship, My
testimony today is in regard of the help DR.UZOYA render me when my lover
departed from me. My name is ILAN from spain and it gives me joy today in
writing this testimony as a way of showing my appreciation to DR.UZOYA and
at the same time i am using this opportunity to advise those that are
finding stress and pains in their relationship or marriages to contact
DR.UZOYA who is the best spell caster in the world through these contact
details via email: driraborspellcaster@gmail.com OR call +1(301) 909-8775
Because DR.UZOYA is the only one that can restore your marriage or
relationship.
+13019098775

Added: September 17, 2017 Delete this entry
Written by: Message:
andy
Van: CANADA
E-mail: grayscort151@gmail.com my name is ANDY from Canada, I want the world to know a great man that is
well known as Dr.UZOYA, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues
and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr UZOYA was for
solution on how i can get my wife back because in recent times i have read
some testimonies on the Internet which some people has written about Dr
UZOYA and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for a**tance from him on
his email [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] which he did a perfect job by
casting a love spell on my wife which made her to come back to me and beg
for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of
the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of
those that needs his help should contact him via email;
driraborspellcaster@gmail.com You can contact him today and get your
problem solved.Call him on +1 (301) 909 8775

16. september 2017
andy
grayscort151@gmail.com
my name is ANDY from Canada, I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr.UZOYA, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr UZOYA was for solution on how i can get my wife back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the Internet which some people has written about Dr UZOYA and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] which he did a perfect job by casting a love spell on my wife which made her to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help should contact him via email; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call him on +1 (301) 909 8775

[ Posted on: May 31, 2016 ]
Name: Andy <grayscort151 at gmail.com>
my name is ANDY from Canada, I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr.UZOYA, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr UZOYA was for solution on how i can get my wife back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the Internet which some people has written about Dr UZOYA and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] which he did a perfect job by casting a love spell on my wife which made her to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help should contact him via email [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call him on +2348151098492.
Nigeria mobile phone number.

andy (66.55.*.*) 28. 11. 2017 05:32 | link
grayscort151@gmail.com odpovědět
my name is ANDY from Canada, I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr.UZOYA, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr, UZOYA was for solution on how i can get my wife back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the Internet which some people has written about Dr,UZOYA and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] which he did a perfect job by casting a love spell on my wife which made her to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help should contact him via email; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call him on +1(301) 909 8775

Name: schel
E-mail: davidschel151@gmail.com ALL thanks to DR UZOYA for re-uniting me and my husband back together, it all started when i was celebrating my mother 10th anniversary, and on that fateful evening i was calling my husband to know where he was and later after the party has gone a little far. i saw my husband walked in the party with a Tanzania lady i lookaed away and went to greet him and pretended nothing happened, later in the room while we were about to sleep i asked my husband who that lady was to him, suddenly he yelled at me that i should never asked him about how he lived his life,but i insisted to know, he immediately left the bed and went away and since then i never seen him again, he told me it was over, but all my agony stopped when i met with DR UZOYA on the net, who told me that he will cast a love spell on him, and within 24 hours my husband will come back to me crawling back to me, and so was it he did the spell and in 24hours my husband came begging me. contact him today on his email; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com or phone him on: +1(301) 909 8775

and there are many more postings with the same details.....
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unityspelltemple@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:03 pm

Form received 2018-08-27 17:57:00

What name did the scammer use?: Dr unity
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Just on internet
Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: They didn't ask me to leave the sight
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Best spellcaster
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +2348071622464 Nigeria mobile phone.
Scammer's Skype name.: Don't know
Scammer's Skype username .: Don't know
Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.: IMG-20180823-WA0001_dsl34v.jpg
Photo 2: IMG-20180823-WA0000_bmcpdl.jpg
How much money did they demand?: 117 pounds, then more and more....
Name you were told to send the money to.: Alenlumin prince
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Nigeria
How were you to send the money ?: Worldremit
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I blocked him on WhatsApp contacted worldremit to say that he scammed money . I told him I didn't have the money but then he got angry and annoyed and said he would destroy me and my family we would get what's coming to me he made me feel scared so I blocked him on WhatsApp then he send me another message and I blocked that one . It's made me feel very sick I thought he was a genuine person until he kept asking for more money . I lost my dad last year so I'm trying to pay for the funeral too
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Just be warned

=
EDIT to add this spell caster's latest scam ads [which are just fake testimonials ] on websites.

http:/ /www.epicreads.com/books/viewmedia/id/1779/

I Need My Ex Boyfriend Back Post Comment contact Unityspelltemple@gmail.com
Save Your Relationship and Get Your Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend Back!contact: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee.
My Name Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact
Call/WhatsApp: +2348071622464 ,
Email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,

Uploaded By: OLIVIA-STEPHEN
======

https:/ /www.onfaith.co/text/contact-unityspelltemplegmailcom-for-genuine-love-spell

Unityspelltemple@gmail.com FOR GENUINE LOVE SPELL
photo of Olivia Stephen
Added by Olivia Stephen +Follow
Author CONTACT: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com FOR GENUINE LOVE SPELL
05/11/2018 328 views

CONTACT: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com FOR GENUINE LOVE SPELL TO HELP YOU GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND, GIRLFRIEND, WIFE OR HUSBAND BACK,Is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee.

My ex boyfriend left me two months ago. We got into an argument about money that turned into a screaming match about every negative that ever occurred during our two year relationship. Despite all the hurtful and negative things said and done i still love him as much now as i did the first time we kissed. I believe despite the amount of time that has gone by he still harbors negative feelings towards me. I still love him very much and just want a chance to reconcile and make our love as amazing as it once was.

i needed help to get the love of my life back, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if need your Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend back, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.

Here’s his contact
Call/WhatsApp: +2348071622464 ,
Email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,

Phone;
+2348071622464
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unethical Means to recover Crypto currency

Unread postby FinanceGuru » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:26 am

This stupid scammer registered and posted his own scam here, on our anti-scam site. Can you say, "I'm a fool?"

I have always been quite facinated by the whole phenomenon concerning "crypto currency" this led me to studying the Antics of bitcoin trading. I acquired wealth worth $200,000 .using Trading bots I researched about.one of my random researches had me contacting a bitcoin broker who made promissed that i can earn $5900 by investing $200 in less than a week. Within about 72hrs My profile read exactly what i was promised then my broker asked that i pay $550 to release my funds. I was unsuspecting and paid this amount Twice. Because he decived me quite convincingly. I wont go into details. My story gets worse. I came across an organisation that promised to help recover my missing funds totalling $1300. They seemed legit. Asked all the right questions and asked for an upfront payment of $380. I was still naive and paid the the money to the fraudster. I met a lady at a bar in gorgia she seemed friendly so i opened up about beign a victim to cyber crime. How lucky i was that she knew a hacker. I met up with him and the miracle he performs i can explain. He reverse engineered my transaction. The previous monies i lost was not recoverable he said something about gateways and trails beign wiped away with time. I got my $380 back. I think what he did was somewhat illegal and i cant disclose his info or connect anyone with him. He asked me not to. So.thing he said about meeting in person is the only way he works. Im sharing this story to help so if you need details ill need to confirm you arnt federal before i can set up a meeting. You will witness the miracles he performs first hand. If you know you know.... wealth recovery now at proton mail . Com
=
wealthrecoverynow@protonmail.com
FinanceGuru
New survivor

Re: Hi. Need advice.

Unread postby FinanceGuru » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:33 am

Another one of his stupid scams...

Face recognition software locates all profiles habouring picturs of you. Report all users and tgey will be taken down. Report such cases to Fed.b.intel at gmail dot com. #America and #Australia only.
=
Fed.b.intel@gmail.com
FinanceGuru
New survivor

Re: Blackmailed for money. Skype webcam nude video

Unread postby FinanceGuru » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:35 am

Still does not realize how stupid he is...a third.. and that's it. You are deactivated and sent back to your goat barn.

You need a hacker to clear this up. Or report to fed.b.intel at gmail dot co.
=
Fed.b.intel@gmail.com
FinanceGuru
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.