Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cruznelson64@yahoo.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cruznelson64@yahoo.fr

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:16 am

Zorpia - recovery scam following a dying widow scam:

My Dear Beloved

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. presently i am in Paraguay for treatment meanwhile i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. now contact my secretary in Benin his name is Mr. Nelson Cruz on Email: ( cruznelson64 @yahoo.fr ) (Tel:+229-6731-8042) :

Ask him to send you the ATM Card total of $1.200.000.00 dollar. Which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so get in touch with my secretary Mr. Nelson Cruz , and instruct him where to send you the ATM Card , remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that ATM Card, so get in touch with Mr. Nelson Cruz , he will send the ATM Card to you without any delay.

Best Regard
Mr. Nicholas Park

Fake profile used:
Mrs. Susan / susanbenofficefl
62, Cotonou, Benin
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 40‑90, in Cape Verde.

Stolen picture used:

susan.jpg

+22967318042 - mobile number

Previous email address used with the same fake character: mrs.susanben@outlook.fr.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.