Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rfcorradetti@speedy.com.ar

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rfcorradetti@speedy.com.ar

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:23 am

ATM PAYMENT UPDATE:
Barr.Festus Keyamo Legal Adviser, US HIGH COMMISSION NIGERIA. <rfcorradetti@speedy.com.ar> Jun 23 at 9:04 PM
reply-to: barrister_festuskeyamo12@yahoo.com
Message body
Attention Beneficiary

The US High Commission in Nigeria,Benin Republic,Ghana and Burkina Faso received a report of scam against you and other British/US citizens and Malaysia,Etc.whom the country of Nigeria/Benin,Burkina Faso And Ghana have recompensed due to meeting held with Four countries Government and the world high commissions against fraud activities by the Four country Citizens.

Your name and the names of those victims whose email addresses have also sent along to me were listed by the African Financial Intelligent Unit (AFIU) to benefit from the ongoing compensation. A compensation sum of $2.5M has been issued out in ATM CARD to each of the affected victims and has been already in distribution to all the bearers. Your ATM CARD was among those that was reported undelivered as at on Monday and we wish to advise you to see to the instructions of the Committee to make sure you receive your ATM CARD immediately for your own use.

AFIU further told us that the use of Nigeria Couriers and the Benin was abolished due to interception activities noticed in the above mentioned courier services in Benin,Nigeria and Ghana and thereby have made a concrete arrangement with DHL Courier Company and EMS SPEED POST courier service for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the conveyance.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure the AFIU dispatches your recompense on or after this Friday so that you can withdraw your cash like others to pay your bills put yourself and family back.You are assured of the safety of your ATM CARD availability and be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake lawyers and security companies who in collaboration scammed you.

And make sure you Call me at: +2348152017860 immediately to check if the delivery date suits you.

Yours in Service,

Barr.Festus Keyamo
Legal Adviser,
US HIGH COMMISSION
NIGERIA.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mrjohnodeh129@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Do You Authorize Mrs Phyllis Little To Claim Your Atm Card?
People
Inspector Sailas Weba Nkem Anti Crime Section <mrjohnodeh129@gmail.com> 23 Nov at 10:16 PM
Reply-To: policeforcenigeria9@gmail.com
To
Message body
Dear Sir/Madam,

You may have been expecting an Atm card from a bank in Africa which has never been delivered to you till date after several efforts you made to retrieve the card.

We are pleased to inform you now that your transaction was wrongly handled by cheats but God has exposed them and the secret behind your long suffering over the receipt of your payment atm card has been revealed to us today as your atm card with Ownership Certificate and other related documents was caught in possession of one Phyllis Little at the departure hall here in Lagos Airport.

The arrested criminal who attempted to smuggle out your Atm card to Atlanta is claiming citizen of the United States as indicated in her ID which I will send to you through email attachment for your perusal as soon as you respond to this letter.

The criminal confessed she was aided by one Tunde Lemo who work with CBN and one other Government official who is presently working with Federal Ministry of Finance using her initiative to smuggle out the Atm card to the USA so that they can withdraw all the funds loaded in the card and share.

This is criminality as the atm card we recovered from her is bearing your name as well as the related document attached herewith which is here in my office while interrogation is still on as the arrested smuggler is now in detention in the CELL while we proceed investigation to trace their agents and crime partners for subsequent prosecution.

We have tried to call you with the phone number placed on the parcel with no success but a man called me now from USA with a hidden number claiming ownership of the card thereby asking us to redirect the atm card to another address he provided in California instead of the address placed on your parcel envelope.This is confusing as I do not know whom to believe at this point since the content in the envelope(ATM CARD) can not be divided into two considering the confessional statement made by the arrested person(Phyllis Little)who told us you are the rightful owner of the fund loaded in the atm card but you died and made her your next of Kin.

Please confirm reality of this information by responding to this message immediately as the Nigerian Police will not be held responsible if this atm card is shipped to the wrong person due to beneficiary's delay in response or negligence.

You can also reach me on my Cell phone number +2349085601206.
Official Email:(policemonitor@npfgov.org)

Inspector Sailas Weba Nkem
Anti Crime Section Nigerian Police Post
Murtala Mohammed Intl Airport Lagos.

Phone:
+2349085601206
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

policemonitor@npfgov.org

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:53 am

Whois:
Domain Name: NPFGOV.ORG
Domain ID: D402200000000065828-LROR
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-11-20T03:46:38Z
Creation Date: 2016-09-20T16:14:11Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-09-20T16:14:11Z
Sponsoring Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: DI_60541341
Registrant Name: Ibrahim Idris
Registrant Organization: N/A
Registrant Street: wuse ii
Registrant City: abuja
Registrant State/Province: Abuja Capital Tercltory
Registrant Postal Code: 23409
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.8134569000
Registrant Email: pacificoceanenergy@outlook.com

Working on an E-mail and Header.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

policemonitor@npfgov.org

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:16 pm

Attention: ,

In respect of your mail content well noted.Considering the confessional statement made by the arrested person(Phyllis Little)who told us you are the rightful owner of the fund loaded in the atm card but you died and made her your next of Kin but because the ownership Certificate have your name and information that is the reason i contacted you because i really knows you are alive so kindly View Mrs (Phyllis Little) ID and my working ID for you to know whom you are dealing with as you know police are your friend and also police are here to protect life and property which you are one of them.

Meanwhile you should stop further communication with those criminals scammers who have bring shame to our country and bad name to tarnish the image of this great nation but thank God for the intervention of the new present Muhammadu Buhari and other security agencies from the united state such as FBI/CIA/HOMELAND-SECURITY/INTERPOL and we have also contacted your state Police on this issue so my dear we are here to make sure you receive your Card and to put smile in your face once more.

The arrested criminal who attempted to smuggle out your Atm card to Atlanta is claiming citizen of the United States as indicated in her ID and she will be taken to Court on Friday as investigation is on as we are working to make sure we get her partners in crime as this new administration is Zero corruption that is what the new president has been preaching to the whole word which he has promise the international communities change in his administration which we the security agencies are working with Mr President to insure scam free.

Remember i told you in the previous massage that was sent to you that you have being scammed by the fraudsters who work with CBN before they wear sacked from the Central bank please for your own good you should stop further communication with any other person if you really want to receive your ATM Card as your Card parceled with Legal Certificates that bear your name and information is here on my desk.

Therefore you are required to come down to our office here in Nigerian Police Post Murtala Mohammed Intl Airport Lagos to pick your Atm Card yourself but if you can't make it here we can as well send your Atm Card to your house address through a registered Courier Company but remember you are to pay for the shipment fee.

Therefore i shall forward to you the ownership Certificate as soon as you send a copy of your identification ID such as your international passport copy or your drivers license copy for our record.

Here are the required information:

1 Your Occupation...........................
2 Your house address........................
3 Your country/City.........................
4 Your identification.......................
5 Your telephone number.....................
6 Your Name.................................

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.31.224.7 with SMTP id x7csp86756vkg;
Thu, 24 Nov 2016 19:03:04 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.157.11.68 with SMTP id p4mr3746064otd.113.1480042984412;
Return-Path: <policemonitor@npfgov.org>
Received: from us2-ob1-1.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob1-1.mailhostbox.com. [162.210.70.52])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id w24si19549574otd.292.2016.11.24.19.03.03
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of policemonitor@npfgov.org designates 162.210.70.52 as permitted sender) client-ip=162.210.70.52;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@npfgov.org;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of policemonitor@npfgov.org designates 162.210.70.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=policemonitor@npfgov.org
Received: from 172.16.214.18 (mss5.mailhostbox.aus-tx.colo [172.16.214.18]) (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: policemonitor@npfgov.org) by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 6872A180AD7 for < >; Fri, 25 Nov 2016 03:03:00 +0000 (GMT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=npfgov.org; s=20160920; t=1480042980; bh=ow9CY6R89PS35rIWDeReaR2N4bEH6xNXMykRRn6GoQE=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject; b=eegtInnP/DNBq9s0PvqSvnNp8UeGWDk72YQFRSTIZZfKFFam4wbnIkshHPzrOR1pS
kEZMfzDu8RTfc6+yocG8QnsWo34QFOMbMtybC5L6SfnNi8Cj8coklgUX65ecXndF55
FjbkX8rCtuIhciwfhL794kUWOinzDd2UfA6U5FTs=
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 08:33:00 +0530 (IST)
Reply-To: Nigeria Policeforce <policemonitor@npfgov.org>
To: >
Message-ID: <425423421.6576.1480042980423@webmail.npfgov.org>
In-Reply-To: <CAEVhzYV2skvmW2=oOfwCR3SOcxUrRyycUpRAxgAf=WY5Cgg5Pw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAEVhzYV2skvmW2=oOfwCR3SOcxUrRyycUpRAxgAf=WY5Cgg5Pw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Do You Authorize Mrs Phyllis Little To Claim Your Atm Card?
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_6574_90714581.1480042980343"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.1-Rev14
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.1 cv=GLioar5K c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=GlHdamnDIlsbq1OOjikDKg==:117 a=L9H7d07YOLsA:10 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10 a=s5jvgZ67dGcA:10 a=w1IwMNpPPK5UfNE2RcAA:9 a=2huDIbv5iVyJEXZz:21 a=tLVjDB0b0Ocok_9_:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=J8dSRzHRvmkA:10 a=T3zLOHkJNI5Gf_prCCQA:9 a=gpTppJzQu4oY_Wsj:21 a=JNCpVO_i1dgiXahG:21 a=dANHZuMZL8K4UQ0B:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=8vnI2d9W_XdrteLlpYYA:9 a=GvlWOhETBPYKfkz1:18 a=KQqxNPgzF0kA:10 a=wUGi2cScb-NnwWgBu-sA:9 a=_0l49EDoAEHzUDpY:18

------=_Part_6574_90714581.1480042980343
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_6575_2074057144.1480042980346"

------=_Part_6575_2074057144.1480042980346
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

20161125142303-d295471f-sm.jpg

20161125142305-89d906d3-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pacificoceanenergy@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:34 pm

The fake site posted above is impersonating the Nigerian Police and it is already reported for being used in fraudulent activities: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=118331. The same email address used to spoof that official site was also used to impersonate an American company - Pacific Ocean Energy / pacoceanenergy.com.

According to their fake site:

Since 1864, Pacific Ocean Energy has been the power behind America. Today, we are an industry leader using our experience and innovative vision to create energy for the future.

Headquarters

Pacific Ocean Energy Inc.
1000 Pacific Ocean Energy Drive
Canonsburg, PA 15317-6506
Phone: (914) 670-8036
Email: hq@pacoceanenergy.com

South Carolina Office
Pacific Ocean Energy Inc.
#167 Poinsett Hwy
Greenville, SC 29609
Email: scoffice@pacoceanenergy.com

Africa Office
#55 Ring Rd,
East Legon, Accra, Ghana
Email: africaoffice@pacoceanenergy.com

Asia Office
Ganyeung-3 dong,
Uijeongbu City, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Email: generalinquiry@pacoceanenergy.com

+19146708036 - VoIP number provided by Bandwidth SMSEnabled with an area code in Westchester, NY; their offices are supposedly in Canonsburg, PA ...

"Since 1864, Pacific Ocean Energy has been the power behind America"
From the fake site details - http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=118332:

Creation Date: 16-sep-2016

Registrant Name: Mikey William
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 167 Poinsett Hwy
Registrant City: Greenville
Registrant State/Province: SC
Registrant Postal Code: 29609
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8142716860

This is what the fake site is looking like:

pacoceanenergymain.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

pentagonatlanticseccargoservices.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:44 pm

For another of his fake sites, the scammer was hitting even higher... with pentagonatlanticseccargoservices.com / Pentagon Atlantic Securities And Cargo Services - a delivery company pretending to send parcels under the authority of The Pentagon... while using an UK phone number and location and an email address previously connected to Nigeria.

According to the fake site:

Pentagon Atlantic Securities And Cargo Services is an integrator in the logistic industry, covering through a global network of agents , all the major centers of our globe. Accredited and licensed by the United Kingdom (Non Vessel Operating Common Carrier) and O.T.I. (Ocean Transportation Intermediary).

Pentagon Atlantic Securities And Cargo Services

Address: 10-12 Charlotte Street,
London W2T 2RJ
United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 798 081 9635
Fax: +44 779 089 7561
Email: customer.pentagonatlanticcargo@gmail.com
Email: info.pentagonatlanticcargo@gmail.com
Email: info@pentagonatlanticseccargoservices.com

Mr.Shane Howell (Director Operations Department)

+447980819635 / +447790897561
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

The scammer pretends also to sell insurance for their non-delivering activities:

We provide "Primary" Cargo Insurance Coverage for all types of shipments worldwide, not the limited "Contingent" cargo insurance offered by carriers;
Did you know that when you move your goods by Air, Ocean or Land with any shipping carrier and damage or loss occurs, the "contingent" cargo insurance they offer Pentagon Atlantic Securities And Cargo Services pay you only:
● $0.05 per pound, for goods shipped by Land,
● A Total of $500, for goods shipped by Ocean and
● Up to $20 per kilogram, for goods shipped by Air.
That's not much and by law that's all they are required to pay you, because contingent cargo insurance is entirely dependent upon the carriers legal liability and their terms and conditions (tariffs).

From the fake site details - http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=118333:
Creation Date: 19-sep-2016
Registrar: NAMESILO, LLC
Registrant Name: PENTAGON ATLANTIC
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 10-12 Charlotte Street
Registrant City: London
Registrant State/Province: London
Registrant Postal Code: W2T 2RJ
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.7790897100

This is what the fake site is looking like:

pentagonatlanticseccargoservicesmain.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

policemonitor@npfgov.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:13 am

^^^^^ Great Work!!!

Attention:

In respect of your mail content well noted.Like i have said before attach is the ownership Certificate and a scan copy of your Atm Card for your perusal and better understanding,as i have cross check your information with what i have on the envelope and you are hereby declared the rightful owner of the said Atm Card.

Therefore you are advise to come down here in our office to pick your Atm Card yourself but if you can't make it we can as well delivery your Atm Card to your house address but you are to pay for the shipment fee.

20161126000946-5d45cb47-me.jpg

20161126000947-c8a99bbc-sm.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wscott.rogers011@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:51 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,Your Atm Card Is With Me Now?
People
Inspector Sailas Weba Nkem Anti Crime Section <wscott.rogers011@gmail.com> Today at 6:21
Reply-To: policeforcemonitoringunite@gmail.com
To
Message body
Dear Sir/Madam,

You may have been expecting an Atm card from a bank in Africa which has never been delivered to you till date after several efforts you made to retrieve the card.

We are pleased to inform you now that your transaction was wrongly handled by cheats but God has exposed them and the secret behind your long suffering over the receipt of your payment atm card has been revealed to us today as your atm card with Ownership Certificate and other related documents was caught in possession of one Phyllis Little at the departure hall here in Lagos Airport.

The arrested criminal who attempted to smuggle out your Atm card to Atlanta is claiming citizen of the United States as indicated in her ID which I will send to you through email attachment for your perusal as soon as you respond to this letter.

The criminal confessed she was aided by one Tunde Lemo who work with CBN and one other Government official who is presently working with Federal Ministry of Finance using her initiative to smuggle out the Atm card to the USA so that they can withdraw all the funds loaded in the card and share.

This is criminality as the atm card we recovered from her is bearing your name as well as the related document attached herewith which is here in my office while interrogation is still on as the arrested smuggler is now in detention in the CELL while we proceed investigation to trace their agents and crime partners for subsequent prosecution.

We have tried to call you with the phone number placed on the parcel with no success but a man called me now from USA with a hidden number claiming ownership of the card thereby asking us to redirect the atm card to another address he provided in California instead of the address placed on your parcel envelope.This is confusing as I do not know whom to believe at this point since the content in the envelope(ATM CARD) can not be divided into two considering the confessional statement made by the arrested person(Phyllis Little)who told us you are the rightful owner of the fund loaded in the atm card but you died and made her your next of Kin.

Please confirm reality of this information by responding to this message immediately as the Nigerian Police will not be held responsible if this atm card is shipped to the wrong person due to beneficiary's delay in response or negligence.

Official Email:(policemonitor@npfgov.org)

Wayne

chiefjusticemahmudmohammed71@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:16 pm

Attention:Beneficiary/ Contractor.02/02/2017,
People
Justice Mahmud Mohammed(CJN). <chiefjusticemahmudmohammed71@gmail.com> Today at 15:05
Reply-To: justicemahmud_mohammed@yahoo.com
To
Message body
FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF NIGERIA:
SUIT NO:IDS/HCJO/725/234/017.
OUR REF.CODE:FEHCN/021/17.

Attention:Beneficiary/ Contractor.02/02/2017,

This message is coming to you from the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN),Justice Mahmud Mohammed.

Sequel to a brief meeting held with the newly-sworn-in President and board directors of the Central Bank of Nigeria,I was made to understand that you have not yet receive your fund which was long ago instructed to deliver to you by the Federal Government of this country.However I want to inform you that the following persons are the problem behind your payment and you must have nothing to do with them or their agents who pretends they have fund for you.

The names are: Mr. Ben, MR.JOHN EZE,MR GODWIN EMEFIELE OF(C.B.N),CHIEF JOSEPH SANUSI, DR ABDULSALAM ABRAHIM, BARRISTER AWELE,Rev Tony,Sr Francisco De manuel,Desmond Iwu,Mr.Ernest Chukwudi Ebi,former Deputy Governor Policy/Board Member, Terence US ambassador,as well as FedEX,Speedways and dhl Diplomats and delivery Agents,in the person of Sebastine Adigwe,Barrister John Douglas Esq,Nelson,Robert Mark,Mark Mexwell, Nweke Peter,Usman Bello.Mr Chris,and Dr Jerry Leo,Mr Carl and Campbell of WU,including Henry Obiora,Patrick etc.

These people were reported as the cause of your payment delay and the matter is presently in the court here in Nigeria over stealing,forgery and embezzlement of beneficiaries fund.over twenty(20) of them were arrested last week and few were granted bail from Police Custody by Human right activist while some will be taking to court this week for prosecution and after that,those found guilty will be jailed for the illegal act towards your payment.Therefore you must discontinue further communication with any one here in Nigeria or Abroad not recommended to you by this honorable court as such communication is at your own risk.

However It has been resolved that all beneficiaries whose contracts/inheritance funds have not been paid should now have a cause to smile.In the meeting, it was concluded that the concerned beneficiaries should be paid their contracts/inheritance funds without them (beneficiaries) paying any charges before they can receive such funds.

As a result of this, no charges/fees shall be paid by any beneficiary concerned as all these will be deducted from the principal fund.In view of this, you are to forward all your account details for proper reconfirmation with the ones in our possession before the payment will be made to such a beneficiary.

So treat immediately after reading this mail to enable us get this done once and for all as the bank is waiting to credit your account as soon as you provide the required details.

For further details you can call me on my direct telephone line: +2348152017860. Make sure you call me after reading this mail for more information.

Kindly treat this matter with utmost urgency as the court is here for you to make justice.

Expecting your prompt and urgent response to this subject matter.Reply through this Email: ( chiefjusticeofnigeria006@gmail.com )

Best Regard,

Justice Mahmud Mohammed(CJN)
Wayne

antonella.simonato@alice.it

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:47 pm

GOOD NEWS
People
Dr.Robert White <antonella.simonato@alice.it> Today at 15:12
Reply-To: dr.robertwhite2016@gmail.com
Message body
Dear Valued Customer,

This email is coming to you as a reminder concerning your pending package that has been with us for a long time. As you already know that this package is containing an ATM CARD in your name worth of USD$10.5 Million as indicated in the documents attached to the atm card Number 4848422010801599 with valid date 09/19.

I am writing to let you know that our delivery team has included your parcel in our out going mails of this week by express and the parcel is now ready for shipment.

Your package with Registration Number( EDP/602537USP )is scheduled to leave Lagos Nigeria tomorrow to your house address in your country.

It is the usual practice of our organization inline with the shipping law and regulation to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. Be rest assured that your atm card has been confirmed valid and true by us after proper verification from your paying bank that issued the card and we will deliver your card to you as soon as you respond to this letter with the necessary below delivery requirements.

We are sorry for the inconvenience the delay of the delivery have caused you.This is because you have refused to give us your cordial cooperation initially.
However you are hereby adviced to provide to us with the below details so that we can immediately deliver your atm card directly to your true house address.

1. Full Name:..........................
2. Residential Address:................
3. Phone Number:.......................
4. Fax Number:.........................
5. Occupation:.................... ....
6. Sex:................................
7. Age:................................
8. Nationality:........................
9. Country:............................

To carry on the deliver by Express as your parcel was registered with us,Please note that you are required to provide to this office our official express bonded fee of $150 which you are to make available to this office via MONEY GRAM or WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER in the name of our protocol officer stated below.

Receivers Name: GRACE IKE.
Receivers Address: Lagos,Nigeria
Text Question: Good ?
Text Answer: Yes.
Amount to pay: $150 only.
MTCN: .........

Upon receiving your correct details and the payment MTCN from you, we will immediately airlift your parcel on express delivery to your house address as the package will be delivered to your house address without any further delay.

Note that date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be given to you as soon as we hear from you in compliance with the required fee of $150 as the delivery will be made to your location/door step within 48 hours time.

Kindly treat without delay as we look forward to receiving your information with the required fee payment slip( MTCN ).
Call me on +2348152017860 immediately after reading this mail.This is very important as you know that we have no time to waste.

Dr.Robert White.
Logistics Manager

Phone:
+2348152017860
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.