Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zaibaffin@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

zaibaffin@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:40 pm

Profile Elements:

Name: ZAIBAFFIN
I am a: Female
Height: 5.8 ft / 178 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Sagitarius
Sexual preference: Heterosexual
Seeking: Male
For: Relationship
City: dakar
Descr. of myself: am loving, caring, romantic, kind and
honest person. I'm looking for a long term relations with the happy
marriage. I want to share everything with my future husband. We'll have
our joy, our success and our problems which we'll always decide
together. I'm a very open person, and I don't like hiding anything. I
want to give all my love to the husband of my life. And my husband will
be the only one for me, because I'm a very devoted person. I hate lie
and betray, and I'll never let them come to my home. I like life and
think that it's always very interesting and full of surprises

Descr. what I am looking for:

The qualities I appreciate in a man are intelligence,
trustworthy, openness, loyalty, care. I want to build a strong and a
happy family with children with such a man.

PM:

ZAIBAFFIN
My name is ZAIBA good looking, perfect body and honest lady. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring Friend as a female that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at ( zaibaffin@outlook.com ) so that I can also send my picture directly to you, and tell your more about my self. Regards ZAIBA
Attachments
188120.jpg
188120.jpg (9.35 KiB) Viewed 5285 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: zaibaffin@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:31 am

Hello dear,

How are you my dear , i am so happy to hear from you even when we have not known each other much .I am contacting you with a heavy heart because of the latest ugly developments in my country Cote d'Ivoire. There has been increased fighting and massive killings of people because of Presidential election dispute between the incumbent President Laurent Gbagbo and the opponent Alassane Ouattara. Read: :http:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RiC15DXHbQ

My name is Ms. Zaiba . My father was a former civil servant official in the government but the political opponents have killed my father and my family in 2011 ,when the initial crises and violence broke out. I have managed to run away for my dear life and now taking refuge in Dakar-Senegal. My father and mother are late. They were killed one early morning when the rebels attack us in our private villa in ABIDJAN.

It was only my brother that is alive now and we managed to make our way to Senegal through the help of one missionary. I am a simple person, caring, lovely, understandable, faithful, submissive, sincere, easygoing etc. I love, playing handball, swimming, singing gospel song, watching movies in the television etc. i hate, gossip, fighting, lies, disrespect, pride, stealing, quick annoyance etc. Can you please tell me your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. As I told you earlier,

I was studying Real estate management before the death of my parents. Although situations has been turning me around but I believe one day God will make away for me and my dream will come through. Just to mention a few about myself. As you can see staying in the Refugee camp is just like one staying in the prison and I wish to relocate if I see a good person who help me. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person who is currently helping me and my brother is Rev. Dr URANTAH. Here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not leaving with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. I am staying in the Block 13A.

In case you will like to talk to me, the Pastors Tel number is (+221769049057 ) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation
thanks Zaiba

HEADER:
Return-Path: <zaibaffin@outlook.com>
Received: from SNT151-W20 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 8 Dec 2015

MY DEAR
I am so happy this day after reading your message , how are you ? With all hope that you are fine and be in good health my dear please , do not delay to respond to me please your mail gives me hope and joy each time i hear from you . I want to be with you all my life

I have discussed about making my traveling documents with the camp directors and he was very satisfied about it and he said that you are God-sent into my life. The director was very happy and he assured of getting all the necessary traveling documents for my trip of coming over as soon as we can pay for the procurement of the documents.

Like i have told you before, i don't have an international passport. It got lost while running away from my country. I need to make a new one but the process cost some money because of the various clearance that i have to make in this refugee camp.

I begged the reverend and he finds from the refugee camp authorities about the procedure, He told me that in order to proceed with the preparation of leaving this camp, we must get all necessary traveling documents which is listed below:

1. International Passport, It will be canned and sent to you ; before departure to your country
2. RTCC (Refugee Traveling Clearance Certificate) from Senegal government.
3. Traveling Clearance Certificate From UNHCR(United Nations High Commission For Refugees)
4.Police Clearance Certificate (Free From Crime)
5.Vaccination Card Certificate (Health Examination)
6.Visa FEE

The Reverend assured that if we can pay for the procurement of the above listed certificates, he will proceed in getting them, and after that you will assist me with visa and ticket to leave here to you soon. Reverend had made a nice inquiry over the cost of the certificate, and they will cost a total sum of US$600, and as soon as we obtain these certificates which i will use to get a passport from my country's embassy here in Senegal ,

i will be eligible to freely travel out of Dakar . Thank you my love, I am very much happy for your ideas for me to come over and from there we continue, the Reverend himself confirmed that it is good since that will take me out of this suffering and danger and risk of diseases in this refugee camp , thank you and God bless you.

Please my dear you are to send these money to me through western union or moneygram transfer system, which is the fastest way of sending money to enable the reverend collect it. Please my dear you are to send the US$600, with my name as i will give you in the next mail
My dear, Thank you for being there for me and thanks for being part of my life. I hope to hear from you soon and please do take good care of your self

thanks
Zaiba

My dear

I am so happy again to hear from you this morning , I am so happy that you are helping me , i will be happy to be with you to have this new year my dear

The account bellow is the account which you will send the money ,

ACCOUNT HOLDER ;;;; :;;; BINTA DIALLO

ACCOUNT NUMBER :;;;; 03611140002

BANK CODE ;;; :;;; SN100

OFFICE CODE ;;;;:;;; 01010

CLE RIB ;;;;:;;; 82

IBAN :;;;;;;;; SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWIFT CODE ;;; :;;; AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME ;;;;:;;; GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL.

My Dear please i was told that you are to wire the money by a telex or telegraphic transfer system for a quick reflection of the money over within 72 HRS .

I am hoping to hear from you as soon as possible
Love and kisses
Zaiba

PHONE:
+221769049057
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Split Topic Here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41294
Attachments
dbres (1)(1) (1).JPG
edbck (1).jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:33 am

My dear

I read your mail this morning i went to see the woman she called the bank and they told him that that account is still good but most time they do not get signal from American banks based on network issues

I spoke with the Pastor and he gave me now the account of his accountant , which i was told that senegal network to banks , they do ask me why not moneygram or western as you have said you dont use , , May be you dont have trust on that but its safe here ,

THIS IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS. IF IT DOES NOT WORK LET ME KNOW .

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BICIS BANK (SENEGAL)

BANK ADDRESS.............. AEROPORT YOFF

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 0 1 0 7 5 2 0 0 0 7 7

CODE AGC..................... 01245

RIB..................... 89

DEVISE...................... XOF

SWIFT CODE.................. BICISNDXXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN01 0012 4500 1075 2000 7789

I DO HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
THANKS
ZAIBA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: zaibaffin@outlook.com rev.murantah@minister.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:56 pm

Dear Sir ;
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. I made a Cashier's cheque of $300,000. United States Of American Dollars in your mane as a compensation for all your kind efforts which you made to help me before, Now you will need to contact the Rev. Pastor whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Reverend Urantah and his email address is as follows:( rev.murantah@minister.com ) PHONE NUMBER IS (+221769049057)

Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 (Cashier's cheque) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Reverend and instruct him where to send you the Cashier's cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the check to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly

HEADER:
Return-Path: <zaibaffin@outlook.com>
Tue, 19 Jan 2016
Received: from SNT151-W78 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR PAST EFFORTS

PHONE NUMBER:
+221769049057
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:34 pm

Dear Sir ;
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. I made a Cashier's cheque of $150,000. United States Of American Dollars in your mane as a compensation for all your kind efforts which you made to help me before, Now you will need to contact the Rev. Pastor whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Reverend Urantah and his email address is as follows:( rev.murantah@minister.com ) PHONE NUMBER IS (+221769049057)

Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $150.000.00 (Cashier's cheque) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Reverend and instruct him where to send you the Cashier's cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the check to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly
Zaiba

Phone Number;
+221769049057
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zaibaffin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:28 am

Dear Friend .

How are you over there? I believe you are doing great and with all hope that this mail will meets you in good condition today. I am privileged and much delighted to reach you again, after all these while, it takes destiny and courage to remember good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite unfavorable circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

However,the good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the co operation of a new partner from Paraguai. After our successful transaction i found it as an obligation and humanity to show an appreciation and compensation to your great effort so far before leaving West Africa( Senegal )to Paraguai, to my partner where we are investing. I have done my best with this little token of appreciation by securing a bank draft/cheque in your name worth $200,000 through Western union branch of Bank in Dakar which acts as the intermediary for the success of the transfer.

Right now I have submitted a written bank draft/Cheque in your name under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office because we lost contact and communication for some period of time that was the reason i had to go through this process, please bear with me as i could not send it directly to you.

So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of the(Bank in Dakar) where the cheque come from.The Bank has moved your funds to their Western Union department for a swift transfer of the funds to you via Western Union. It was agreed that the Western Union head quarter here in Dakar Senegal will be responsible in transferring of the funds to you via Western Union money transfer, which will be transferred $10,000 daily.

To enable the western union to commence the transfer, you are advised to send your personal details as stated under to them via their contacts information below:

Your Full names.....
Your complete address....
Country........
Your age................
Telephone number......
Occupation..........
Sex..................

Send those your information's to Western Union with their contact information below; Western Union contacts information;
Email( wutransferdept@financier.com }
Telephone: { +221768396177 }

As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union Money Transfer.
Your friend Miss Zaiba

Phone:
+221768396177
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.