Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

graceabdel03@hotmail.com vicky44u@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

graceabdel03@hotmail.com vicky44u@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:24 pm

Return-Path: <vicky44u@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 15:21:33 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: grace abdel <graceabdel03@hotmail.com>
To: "graceabdel03@hotmail.com" <graceabdel03@hotmail.com>
Subject: hi

please try to contact me in my inbox i have something very important to tell you and i we give you my lovely picture

write me to my email and know all about me
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: graceabdel03@hotmail.com vicky44u@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 11, 2015 11:35 pm

ADDITIONS:
My dearest,
Firstly I thank you so much, inline with the message, which I have sent to you, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is every thing over there in your country, i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Tambacounda Senegal.
My Name is Grace Abdel From Libya in North Africa, i am 23 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Libya,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Tambacounda as a result of the war that happened in my country which i was escaped to this country Senegal were i am under (Alliance missionary home). My late father MAJOR GENERAL, (ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES ). My late father He held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned on 22nd February 2011 to defect the rebels in Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an anti-Gaddafi military on 28th July 2011. When rebels anti-Gaddafi military troupe attacked our house one early morning killing my parents , now you see i loss my lovely and beautiful mother that love me, it's only me that is alive now, due to i have already gone to school before the rebels attack our house, I managed to make my way out with the help of UN to Senegal where they called Alliance missionary home right now, as i am talking to you, i am in country called (Senegal in Tambacounda) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Rev. Frank Matthew, who is the priest of the ( Tambacounda Roman Catholic Church (Senegal) here in the missionary home, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women,

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here in Alliance missionary home is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear or doubt, although i don't know who you are before, but i believe that with God Allah all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end.I have communicated to you because of my difficult and painful situation here called missionary home, am just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Allah grace i will come out here soon with your help and support of Allah.
I don't have any relatives i can go to because i have no place to find them, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Rev Frank Matthew , who is our guardian here in this missionary home, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, Here in this missionary home I am sending you email through the church office computer at the Rev Farther office. Because here we don't have any right or privilege and access to any thing be it money, phone, computer, or whatever because it is against the law of this place.I will like to Hear Your Voice,pls Call me through this Revrend Telphone Number, +221 776405108 ,Pls I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead me being in this bad situation and painful condition. Darling Please listen to this --( because it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you that am sharing about this,
when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is US 6.7M (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). So I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me. I have my late father's deposit certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, after contacting the bank

For your own information, i want you to view this news information about killing of my late Father, story through BBC WORLD NEWShttp:/ /www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122 So i will like you to keep it to yourself as secret and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and people that have vision, hardworking and God fearing person. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to write me again like i said, i have a lot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about my condition here to help me out of here to join you to build a happy home together
Attached here is my pictures for you,Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed. with lot of love Yours.Grace Abdel

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W78 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S36.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 27 Apr 2015 01:22:06 -0700
X-TMN: [j+SZZe2d5FLwiAVa8klegz9nkbD5/xOs]
X-Originating-Email: [graceabdel03@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W78524315D65A4B6F53AEA6D0E90@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: graceabdel03@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_c5fd507e-4325-45cd-b591-7163063e0277_"
Sender: <outlook_4c6c7ae11f599a25@outlook.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER
Thanks for your response,please i really need your help i contacted you with love and trust i will be very happy if you can follow me with honest because i don,t have any one to help me out please i really need your help for me to be out from this camp,My God will bless you by help an orphan like me because i am suffering too much here no good food to eat , no good water to drink in fact i am suffering too much due to the untimely death of my father,

Note:Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Like i told you before , i contacted the bank after the death of my father to know how they can transfer the money my late father deposited in their bank but the reply i got from them says that i can not claim that money directly due to my refugee statue according to the law that governs united refugee agency ,so they told me that i must look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf and transfer the money,You will have 18% of the total money by helping me out, all you have to do is just to send them mail and ask them that you want to know the possible way to transfer the money , just try to contact them with this their email,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Philip Hampton .
Telephone Number: +447031846860
Fax Number : + 448447743831

Email address transferdepatment@aol.com

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Please once you have contacted the bank try to inform me ,

Hoping to Hear from you Immediately you contacted the bank,
thanks and God bless you,
Yours Grace

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W31 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S36.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 28 Apr 2015 00:57:29 -0700
X-TMN: [UqiDXD5zm+80XZORG8fHfyYm5f5x3UZY]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W313218C5B229ECAAD7DE0CD0E80@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_6dba1a06-c193-4662-84ba-5fa89576cda4_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Thanks for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man, Dear Listen,i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me and the Reverend no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead)So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart,please Dear never you disappoint me,(I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us as i earlier told you i have with me here my late father statement of account which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us and the death certificate,which i will also give to him,so he can send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC TO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT OVER THERE IN MY DREAM COUNTRY.

His Contact In formations Are As Follows,
BARRISTER STEPHEN APAM CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.
senior advocate
Barrister Stephen Apam
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
100 ave de medina, Dakar Senegal .
Office Telephone Number is ( +221-771-520-241 )

Email address barristerstephenapam30@gmail.com

Dear,i will like you to contact Barrister Stephen Apam for the preparation of this power of attorney and affidavit of support,Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents to meat you over there in my dream country.please try to contact the lawyer immediately with phone and E-mail address,

thanks and God bless you,
I shall be waiting to Hear your discussion with the lawyer soon,
Yous baby Grace.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W31 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S44.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 29 Apr 2015 23:30:28 -0700
X-TMN: [8WdjTkHasRtvP2XSEpWcYdntKRWnvnon]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W31B2AD28DEACE184FEC795D0D60@phx.gbl>
boundary="_331a5228-b5d1-4c64-9333-0f69f5610057_"

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221776405108
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031846860
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448447743831
Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination United Kingdom

+221771520241
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: graceabdel03@hotmail.com vicky44u@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:11 am

Escaped the Camp Scam:
my dear
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Frank Matthew and his email address is as follows ( frankmatthew200@outlook.com ). and his phone number is (+221-780132820)

i told him to send a certified bank check of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I some project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.
yours friend Grace.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT149-W59 ([65.55.90.200]) by SNT004-OMC4S37.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 27 Jun 2015 23:51:05 -0700
X-TMN: [lcshGWsEKQVD9yDAHj5ovlx78d0uqR++]
Message-ID: <SNT149-W595B97846EABCCCADE303ED0AB0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_cf95d463-7d9a-453d-98bf-bba4c00908f1_"
To: grace abdel <graceabdel03@hotmail.com>

PHONE NUMBER:
+221780132820
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

frankmatthew2014@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:38 pm

May the Lord be with you

I am Reverend Father Frank Matthew the coordinator and controller of the Refugee camp in Senegal.but currently i am in LOME TOGO were the church posted me, but before that i received an Draft Cheque from miss ABDEL i do hope you remember her she was in Refugee camp in Senegal before she now got a new partner from Paraguay who help her to transfer her father money deposted in Royal bank of Scotland,

Now She drop an draft cheque of $250,000,00 in your name for your past efforts and attempts to assist her in transferring funds which she promise to give to you for trying to assist her,
So therefore to be sure that the cheque belongs to you,kindly send me your full name and contact address so that after confirmation,i will send you the Cheque through DHL POST.SERVICE because that is the only way to post your Gift,

Claims Requirements:
Full Legal Name-------
Address:-----------
Phone---------------
Country------------

I shall wait for your response as soon as you receive this mail and you can contact call me +228-92594702
May the good Lord bless you in Jesus name.

Yours Sincerely,
Rev Father Frank Matthew

HEADER:
Return-Path: <frankmatthew2014@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL130-W43 ([65.55.34.73]) by COL004-OMC2S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
To: frank matthew <frankmatthew2014@hotmail.com>
Subject: FROM REV FATHER MATTHEW
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016

PHONE NUMBER:
+22892594702
Country or destination Togo
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

frankmatthew93@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:31 pm

May the Lord be with you

I am Reverend Father Frank Matthew the coordinator and controller of the Refugee camp in Senegal.but currently i am in LOME TOGO were the church posted me, but before that i received an Draft Cheque from miss ABDEL i do hope you remember her she was in Refugee camp in Senegal before she now got a new partner from Paraguay who help her to transfer her father money deposited in Royal bank of Scotland,

Now She drop an draft cheque of $250,000,00 in your name for your past efforts and attempts to assist her in transferring funds which she promise to give to you for trying to assist her,
So therefore to be sure that the cheque belongs to you,kindly send me your full name and contact address so that after confirmation,i will send you the Cheque through DHL POST.SERVICE because that is the only way to post your Gift,

Claims Requirements:
Full Legal Name-------
Phone---------------
Country------------

I shall wait for your response as soon as you receive this mail and you can contact call me +228-96620035

Yours Sincerely,
Rev Father Frank Matthew

HEADER:
Return-Path: <frankmatthew93@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ob0-x243.google.com (mail-ob0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c01::243])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id y5si1869689obg.55.2016.03.04.00.28.03
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016
Subject: FROM REV FRANK MATTHEW

PHONE NUMBER:
+22896620035
Country or destination Togo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev_frankmatthew@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:26 pm

Same Script as above:
May the Lord be with you

I am Reverend Father Frank Matthew the coordinator and controller of the Refugee camp in Senegal.but currently i am in LOME TOGO were the church posted me, but before that i received an Bank Cheque from a Young Girl who was in Refugee Camp, i do hope you remember her she was in Refugee camp in Senegal before she now got a new partner from Paraguay who help her to transfer her father money deposited in Royal bank of Scotland,

Now She drop an BANK CHEQUE of( $250,000,00 )in your name for your past efforts and attempts to assist her in transferring funds which she promise to give to you for trying to assist her when she was in bad situation,
So therefore to be sure that the Cheque belongs to you,kindly send me your full name and contact address so that after confirmation,i will send you the Cheque through DHL POST.SERVICE because that is the only way to post your Gift,

Claims Requirements:
Full Legal Name-------
Phone---------------
Country------------

I am wait for your response as soon as you receive this mail and you can call me +228-96620035

Yours Sincerely,
Rev Father Frank Matthew

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rev_frankmatthew@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT151-W31 ([65.55.90.9]) by SNT004-OMC1S43.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 4 Mar 2016
To: frank matthew <rev_frankmatthew@hotmail.com>
Subject: FROM REVEREND FATHER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

graceabdel03@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Hello Dear

How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And I want to inform you that I have successfully moved to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains,I have compensated you and showed my gratitude to you with the sum of (US$ 250,000.00) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000 daily.

The ATM online service is a more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dining, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with convenience of online payment and an easier life.
For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once your compliance is met.

This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfill it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.
Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... ATM Alliance Office

Office Address; ...... 54 Rue Abdou Karim BOURGI

Email Address: ..... atmallianceservice@hotmail.com

Telephone: ...........+221766438815

Officer In charge:..... PHIL BATHY

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that I gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touch with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I have given instruction to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Yours Sincerely,
grace.

Phone:
+221766438815
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.