Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

blarasinaldo@speedy.com.ar

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

blarasinaldo@speedy.com.ar

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:20 pm

RE
James Akin <blarasinaldo@speedy.com.ar> Today at 10:35 AM
Message body
Attention: Pls,

Your silence is some kind of shocking to this office, are you aware that we have completed the verification of your details for the claiming of this fund worth's Us$10.5million as the regulation requires? if we must proceed with your transaction then you must keep frequent reply; this is a Ministry and there are certain rules to be followed before the fund will not have any problem in reaching you and after our meeting today, it has been decided that you either claim the fund or as the fund owner order the termination of the fund and lose the fund to be ordered back to the Government Reserves Account as an unclaimed fund, I really wish you to claim this fund but not with the character you have showed which simply shows you are willing to let the fund go.

Please note: this morning after our meeting where we submitted your files for the fund claim and its approval, the Board now want you to send to us your scan signature which will allow us to terminate the fund if you are not ready to meet up the requirement for the stamp duty fee which is $1,105.

I emailed you several times and you did not respond and I feel you are ready to lose it, if you have had or been affected by the fraud in Africa, I want you to know today that this is the chance you have to receive your only approved fund in Africa, I did mentioned to you that you were just unlucky to lost the money you lost because you dealt with impostors and now you have a great chance which I want you to try trusting my word, please decide today and let us know.

Details of sending the stamp fee of $1,105.00 are below and please send it as i directed you below without mistake;

Receiver’s name: John Ibeh
Question: Yes?
Answer: Yes
Amount: $1,105

Mtcn control number…….
Sender’s name……..
Sender’s address………
Sender’s phone………

Thank you for your understanding while I am waiting for the payment details.And note,Funds would be released to you on a special method of payment which tag Name Reads “CASH DELIVERY”. You are advised to Re-confirm YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, OCCUPATION, NEXT OF KIN. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER TO CLAIM YOUR FUND.

Yours sincerely

James Akin, director recovery fund.& Economic Development
Minister of Finance,
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Tel:+2349053668982
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

cemicor@infovia.com.ar

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:41 pm

RECONFIRM IF YOU HAVE INSTRUCTED MR.ROBERT BERNHARDT TO CLAIM YOUR FUND
Mr.Fred Donald <cemicor@infovia.com.ar> Today at 16:48
reply-to: fredonald@qq.com
Message body
From the Office of Mr.Fred Donald,
Director,Anti-Fraud Unit Financial Services
Regulation Committee
World Bank Office in Nigeria,
Plot 33,ATB Way Cadastral Zone,
Abuja,Nigeria
Telephone No:+2349053668982

Attention:

On the Review of the ongoing sequence of all unclaimed funds.We are not sure you received our previous message but we wish to use this medium to officially inform you that following the ongoing review of all unclaimed and delayed Funds by the United Nations and the World Bank in collaborations with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN ) your payment File was forwarded to our Office in Abuja Nigeria West Africa for immediate payment of your long delayed funds starting with a first Transfer of Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars(US$10,500,000.00) with Reference No. WBC/LU-14GN, to your Bank Account or to be Delivered by ATM CARD TO YOUR ADDRESS.

However, we are surprised to receive another Application this morning from one MR.ROBERT BERNHARDT claiming to be your Representative, stating that you authorized him to Transfer the Funds to another Bank Account in Switzerland and that you were recently involved in an Auto Accident and cannot walk right now. DO WE TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO MR ROBERT?.

Could you please confirm immediately to us, your relationship with MR.ROBERT BERNHARDT and also, confirm if the Bank Account in Switzerland which he provided to us to Transfer your said Fund as shown below is now your New Bank Account information in Switzerland to receive your Funds this week from our payment Bank

PLEASE RECONFIRM
CREDIT SUISSE, CH-8038 Z?RICH, SWITZERLAND
ACCOUNT NO: 5018 1448 1308
IBAN: CH19 0483 5018 1448 1308 1
SWIFT CODE: CRESCHZZ80A

PLEASE reconfirm your account information OR ADDRESS FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD AND YOUR FULL NAME and get back to me.If you want your Funds to be delivered to you by ATM CARD indicate and let me know for immediate delivery to your home.

1.YOUR FULL NAME,
2.ADDRESS FOR THE DELIVERY
3. PHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATIONS.

Before We proceed with the transfer of your funds to your bank account or delivery of your atm card, you will send the sum of $395 by Money Gram for us to obtain an Authorization Certificate of your Fund at the Supreme Court to get the court Approval with the information below to enable us obtain the 'authorization certificate of your Funds from the Federal Supreme Court of Nigeria so that we can start with your payment with immediate effect and transfer your Twelve million , Two hundred thousand US Dollars ( US $ 10,500,000.00 )into your bank account or deliver your ATM CARD TO YOU.

This is the information to send the required fee $ 395 for the authorization certificate of your funds at THE SUPREME COURT.

RECEIVERS NAME: JOHN IBEH
ADDRESS: LAGOS / NIGERIA
AMOUNT TO SEND: $395
QUESTION TEXT: GOOD
ANSWER: GOD

On behalf of the United Nations, World Bank and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), we sincerely apologize for the delay in receiving your compensation contract funds and apologized for any inconvenience this may have cost.

CALL ME IMMEDIATELY you receive this EMAIL FOR MORE DETAILS on THE PAYMENT so that we can start The payment process with immediate effect for you to have your funds transferred to your bank account without DELAY this week.

Best regards,

Mr.Fred Donald,
Director,Anti-Fraud Unit Financial Services
Regulation Committee
World Bank Office in Nigeria,
Plot 33,ATB Way Cadastral Zone,
Abuja,Nigeria
Telephone No:+2349053668982
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

jerryalbert_atm_cardskyebank@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:06 pm

YOUR FUND CASH DELIVERY PAYMENT
People
Albert JERRY <jerryalbert_atm_cardskyebank@yahoo.com.hk> 7 Feb at 9:14 AM
Reply-To: Albert JERRY <jerryalbert_atm_cardskyebank@yahoo.com.hk>
Message body
From Office of the Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria

Attn: Pls ,

Going by series of petition received from International Body on the way your inheritance fund was handled by our correspondence office.After Extensive close door meeting with Board of Directors and other Stake holders in the Government, Subcommittees of the House Of Assembly and the House of Rep,Federal Republic of Nigeria.It was Resolved and Agreed upon that your Inheritance Fund would be released on a special method of payment.On that note,we have sent your series of letters without reply.

Your silence are some kind of shocking to this office, I want you to know today,I was assigned by President Of Nigeria(GENERAL MUHAMMED BUHARI) to administer all awaiting contract/Inheritance due payment.Ministry of Finance with CBN has given mandate to pay USD$10.5million via CASH DELIVERY PAYMENT.

However, we are surprised to receive another Application this morning from one MR.ROBERT BERNHARDT claiming to be your Representative, stating that you authorized him to Transfer the Funds to another Bank Account in Switzerland and that you were recently involved in an Auto Accident and cannot walk right now. DO WE TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO MR ROBERT BERNHARDT?.

Could you please confirm immediately to us, your relationship with MR.ROBERT BERNHARDT and also, confirm if the Bank Account in Switzerland which he provided to us to Transfer your said Fund as shown below is now your New Bank Account information in Switzerland to receive your Funds this time from our payment Bank

PLEASE RECONFIRM
CREDIT SUISSE, CH-8038 Z?RICH, SWITZERLAND
ACCOUNT NO: 5018 1448 1308
IBAN: CH19 0483 5018 1448 1308 1
SWIFT CODE: CRESCHZZ80A

PLEASE reconfirm your account information OR ADDRESS FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CASH DELIVERY PAYMENT AND YOUR FULL NAME and get back to me.If you want your Funds to be delivered to you by CASH DELIVERY PAYMENT indicate and let me know for immediate delivery to your home.

1.YOUR FULL NAME,
2.ADDRESS FOR THE DELIVERY
3. PHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATIONS.

On behalf of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), we sincerely apologize for the delay in receiving your inheritance funds PAYMENT and apologized for any inconvenience this may have cost.

CALL ME IMMEDIATELY you receive this EMAIL FOR MORE DETAILS .

We will serve You better.

Yours Faithfully,
JERRY ALBERT
PA to
Mr Godwin Emefiele
Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria
Tel:+2349053668982
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.