Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gremlyn@britlore.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gremlyn@britlore.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:52 pm

JUST A REMINDER
THE PRESIDENCY <gremlyn@britlore.co.uk> Today at 10:11
Reply-To: <b.sarakai@presidency.com>
Message body
Attn:Mohammad,

It is very important you get back to me very quickly for a detailed briefing on an ongoing plot to steal your contract inheritance fund under false report that you are dead.

A Billionaire from Saudi Arabia has been lured to believe you are dead, and he has forwarded an application and the processing is currently pursued vigorously with his influence, money and connections.

As I email you now, all approval charges and taxes associated with the processing and release of this fund to Post Finance Bank account in Bern Switzerland has been completed. So, you MUST stop deflate this move by immediately writing the paying authority that you are still alive and well as against the lies told by the Saudi Billionaire and his cohorts. Do not doubt this information nor treat it with despise.

You will get to know more about this upon your response because I shall give you all available hidden information as far as I know . I await your urgent reaction to this so I can give you details and the right office to contact in order to swiftly foil this fraud and the fund trnsferred to you.

Thanks.

Bukola Saraki
Senate President Federal Republic of Nigeria
Hotline: +2349096854850
Email: b.sarakai@presidency.com
Private: b.sarakai@hotmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

germanosorio@speedy.com.ar

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:03 am

JUST A REMINDER
FROM THE PRESIDENCY <germanosorio@speedy.com.ar> Jun 8 at 11:05 PM
Reply-To: <b.sarakai@presidency.com>
To
Message body
Sir,

It is very important you get back to me very quickly for a detailed briefing on an ongoing plot to steal your contract inheritance fund under false report that you are dead.

A Billionaire from Saudi Arabia has been lured to believe you are dead, and he has forwarded an application and the processing is currently pursued vigorously with his influence, money and connections.

As I email you now, all approval charges and taxes associated with the processing and release of this fund to Post Finance Bank account in Bern Switzerland has been completed. So, you MUST stop deflate this move by immediately writing the paying authority that you are still alive and well as against the lies told by the Saudi Billionaire and his cohorts. Do not doubt this information nor treat it with despise.

You will get to know more about this upon your response because I shall give you all available hidden information as far as I know . I await your urgent reaction to this so I can give you details and the right office to contact in order to swiftly foil this fraud and the fund trnsferred to you.

Thanks.

Bukola Saraki
Senate President Federal Republic of Nigeria
Hotline: +2349096854850
Email: b.sarakai@presidency.com
Private: b.sarakai@hotmail.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

capgregmoore@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:27 pm

* 208.163.51.103 ¶ Kingston Jamaica

Return-Path: <test@hacettepedrama.com>
Received: from [208.163.51.103] (port=21409 helo=User) by host.hostnseo.com
with esmtpa (Exim 4.82) (envelope-from <test@hacettepedrama.com>)
id 1buyha-0003nd-GP; Fri, 14 Oct 2016 05:22:55 -0400
Reply-To: <capgregmoore@gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE!!
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 04:22:56 -0500
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: host.hostnseo.com:
authenticated_id: sainy@amb2ci-inde.org

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it
carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence.

Please allow me to introduce myself.I am CAPTAIN GREG, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit here that Patrols the helmand
province,Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum
of $25m (Twenty five Million United States Dollars) to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my
service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in helman province when we conducted a foot patrol and it was
agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No
compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole.The above figure was given to me as my share and to
conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Canadian contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some
immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot.

He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving
up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative. I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of
Afghanistan for you to pick up. I do not know how long I will remain

here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. This and other reasons put into
consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and we
would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Please reply to: capgregmoore@gmail.com

Respectfully,
Captain Greg,
United States Soldier:Afghanistan
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

capgregmoore@gmail.com company@tanghuantech.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:34 pm

* 208.163.51.103 Kingston Jamaica

Return-Path: <company@tanghuantech.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO User) (208.163.51.103)
by host.bytepadel.com with ESMTPA; 6 Jan 2017 14:55:15 +0100
Reply-To: <capgregmoore@gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE!!
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 08:50:41 -0500

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to
take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine
my future and continued existence.

Please allow me to introduce myself.I am CAPTAIN GREG, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit
here that Patrols the helmand province,Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have
summoned up courage to contact you.

I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your
assistance to evacuate the sum of $25m (Twenty five Million United States Dollars) to you,as far as I can
be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and
there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in helman province
when we conducted a foot patrol and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst
us.This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the
risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole.The above figure was given to me as my share and to
conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Canadian contact working with
the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location
entirely out of trouble spot.

He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died
in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative. I have now
found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick up. I do not know how long
I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. This
and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest
to you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities but I
pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Respectfully,
Captain Greg,
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

debtdebtmanagemment@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:09 am

Recovery scam.

Attn: Beneficiary,

It is indeed our pleasure to inform you about the development that
supersedes every arrangement made before now concerning foreign debt
settlement with Nigerian Government.

With the present economic recession in Nigeria and in an attempt restore
out long lost international credibility, it has been resolved that every
payment be made unconditionally.

Therefore, you are expected to contact MRS. GRACE ABIMBOLA DIRECTLY with
your banking information AND $100 PAYMENT ACTIVATION FEE. NOTE: the $100
is the one and only payment you have make as it has ro do with the
activation of your payment.

The president have raised an unconditional Guarantee regarding this
development.

Here is the contact information of Mrs. Grace Abimbola and make no
mistakes about it by sending information to any impostor.

NAME: Mrs. Grace Abimbola
(Head of Accounts, DMO-Abuja)
Phone: +234-818-7006235
EMAIL: debtdebtmanagemment@gmail.com

Should there be further demand apart from the $100, please report to
president at presidentmubuhari@presidency.com

Be guided accordingly.

Kemi Adeosun
Honorable Finance Minister (FGN)

+2348187006235
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

capgregmoore@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun May 21, 2017 12:51 pm

* 172.98.202.166 Rochester United States

Return-Path: <prodecom@sfiec.org.br>
Received: from [172.98.202.166] (unknown [172.98.202.166]) (using TLSv1
with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested)
by correio.sfiec.org.br (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id C31574A39C1;
Sat, 20 May 2017 10:36:26 -0300 (BRT)
Subject: TOP URGENT PLEASE
To: Recipients <prodecom@sfiec.org.br>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 06:36:23 -0700
Reply-To: capgregmoore@gmail.com

Dear Friend, Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence.Please allow me to introduce myself.I am CAPTAIN GREG, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit here that Patrols the helmand province, Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25m (Twenty five Million United States Dollars) to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved. SOURCE OF MONEY: Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in helman province when we conducted a foot patrol and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole.The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Canadian contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot.He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative. I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick up. I do not know how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship. Respectfully, Captain Greg, United States Soldier:Afghanistan
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

hilary@clickonline.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:59 pm

URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE!!
CAPT GREG <hilary@clickonline.com> Today at 0:18
Reply-To: capgregmoore@gmail.com
To
Recipients
Message body
Hi, Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence.Please allow me to introduce myself.I am CAPTAIN GREG, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit here that Patrols the helmand province, Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25m (Twenty five Million United States Dollars) to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved. SOURCE OF MONEY: Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in helman province when we conducted a foot patrol and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole.The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Canadian contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot.He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative. I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick up. I do not know how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by PureDivine intervention. This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship. Please reply to: capgregmoore@gmail.com Respectfully, Captain Greg, United States Soldier:Afghanistan
Wayne

Re: gremlyn@britlore.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:03 pm

URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE
People
BUKOLA SARAKI <b.sarakai@hotmail.com> Today at 8:39
Message body
Hi!

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to
you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it
carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine
my future and continued existence.Please allow me to introduce
myself.I am CAPTAIN GREG, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit
here that
Patrols the helmand province, Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of
assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in
an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to
evacuate the sum of $25m (Twenty five Million United States Dollars)
to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care
until I complete my service here.This is no stolen money and there are
no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a
location in helman province when we conducted a foot patrol and it was
agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.This
might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No
compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in
this hellhole.The above figure was given to me as my share and to
conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help
of a
Canadian contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some
immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location
entirely out of trouble spot.He does not know the real contents of the
package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an
air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to
his close relative.

I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of
here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure
Divine intervention. This and other reasons put into consideration
have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to
you then Endeavor to contact me
immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray
that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Respectfully,
Captain Greg,
Wayne

ayoademolaadeseun@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:51 pm

JUSTA REMINDER
People
Alhaji Idiris <ayoademolaadeseun@gmail.com> Today at 21:33
BCC
Message body
Attn:beneficiary,

It is very important you get back to me very quickly for a detailed
briefing on an ongoing plot to steal your contract inheritance fund
under false report that you are dead.

A Billionaire from Saudi Arabia has been lured to believe you are
dead, and he has forwarded an application and the processing is
currently pursued vigorously with his influence, money and
connections.

As I email you now, all approval charges and taxes associated with the
processing and release of this fund to Post Finance Bank account in
Bern Switzerland has been completed. So, you MUST stop deflate this
move by immediately writing the paying authority that you are still
alive and well as against the lies told by the Saudi Billionaire and his
cohorts. Do not doubt this information nor treat it with despise.

You will get to know more about this upon your response because I shall
give you all available hidden information as far as I know.The
president instructed that we forward your payment file to City Bank
New York for onward transfer of your fund.

Therefore, you are to John C.Gerspach,Chief Financial Officer
Citigroup in New York for your payment with the bellow information:

CONTACT PERSON: MR. JOHN C. GERSPACH
POSITION: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER CITY BANK
TELEPHONE: +1 940 6048622
EMAIL: info@citybnkonline-us.com

Do let him know that i directed you to contact him in line with
payment instruction through our offshore account.

Sincerely

Mr. Ayo deoseun
(Head of Accounts, DMO-Abuja)
Phone: +2349096854850

Phone:
+2349096854850
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)

+19406048622
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Wichita Falls, TX
Original network provider* Choice Wireless Lc
Wayne

hamzamuhammad123@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:48 pm

URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE
People
CAPTAIN GREG <hamzamuhammad123@gmail.com> Today at 11:44
BCC
Message body
Hi!

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to
you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it
carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine
my future and continued existence.Please allow me to introduce
myself.I am CAPTAIN GREG, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit
here that
Patrols the helmand province, Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of
assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in
an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to
evacuate the sum of $25m (Twenty five Million United States Dollars)
to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care
until I complete my service here.This is no stolen money and there are
no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a
location in helman province when we conducted a foot patrol and it was
agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.This
might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No
compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in
this hellhole.The above figure was given to me as my share and to
conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help
of a
Canadian contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some
immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location
entirely out of trouble spot.He does not know the real contents of the
package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an
air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to
his close relative.

I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of
here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure
Divine intervention. This and other reasons put into consideration
have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to
you then Endeavor to contact me
immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray
that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Respectfully,
Captain Greg,
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.