Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

timjohn359@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

timjohn359@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:23 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

The victim met the scammer on Christian Mingle. He claimed to be Tim Johns, having a son, living on 2076 Elm Ave, Cincinnati, Oh, phone 706-607-3797, using the email address timjohn359@outlook.com. When he notified the potential victim that he will be going on a business trip in Cyprus, she decided to check online.

+17066073797 - Enflick VoIP number.

Picture used - stolen image of Thomas P.H., American businessman:

tim.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: timjohn359@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:26 pm

Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2017
To:
Subject: I just can't stop love reading from you

Once again thanks for the email I want you to know that I really do understand all you said about yourself and every other things I don't know yet.well I think its good to have a very big family cos I love that but all I need is your love and honest..caring, humble..just tell me your family are going to like me because if they don't then I doubt if our relationship would ever works fine and , I am really glad to read from you and I am beginning to getting used to reading your emails eachtime, and it make me happy I read from you,it means we keeping each other in mind,I am glad this is happening to me at this time of the year because I have been so lonely and hopefully with you I wont have to be lonely any more. Every person that I meet, Tells me that I do not act ... or look my age. Ha, I don't know if that is good or bad ??? I know where I am going and I have lots of goals to accomplish but have not found the right woman to join me in my Goals and help me succeed with his Goals. I'd like to develop a friendship first and see where it goes from there as I am very cautious, Meaning that It has to be right for both of us, If it is right, You have me 100% . I believe in monogamy and so I only stay with one woman at a time and give her all my attention, always. If it is not right , I don't want to take up your time., I won't tell you a Stories and the same Courtesy would be greatly appreciated.

I give my woman all my attention, she is the most important thing to me and my responsibility is to always make her happy. Looking on the bright side of things ,.... Looking for the good in people .. Looking forward to the future .. Just as I do. I enjoy the company of positive people and I enjoy women who appreciate Kindness. So, If you're looking for a player or mind games, You should look elsewhere. This True honesty, I believe, is why I am still single, I believe I have a lot to Offer the right person but I want it to be the right from the beginning. Someone once said " Truth can run naked and lies have to be covered " I try to live by it. I'm looking for someone who's honest , and Trust worthy. Without the Solid Foundation of Trust and Honest , No relationship can be built . I don't lie, cheat deceive or steal and I do not associate with those who do. I enjoy cooking and Entertaining Friends and Family. My family is the most important thing to me and for someone to be a good match for me, Family should also be important to you.

Believe in following your Dreams and making sure you achieve them. I would never attempt to keep someone from reaching their goals, Only try to help them succeed in all of their goals as much as I can. I stand up for what I believe in and the woman I am interested in is treated as a woman , always. I believe in practicing good manners, Opening doors, Saying please, thank you and I have never raised my voice in anger to my lover, not once , not ever. I have no anger in my life. My health is good. My Family has a history of living well into their 90's and plan on hitting 100's she must be attractive to me both physical and Emotionally. I am a passionate man, I like Kissing, holding hands and being in love.

What are you looking for ? because i am looking for my final relationship and it is a Committed relationship forever. i am looking for someone who would be willing to commit to one monogamous, fun, thrilling and secure relationship forever. Is that YOU ?? Hope we can laugh together years for now. What`s your best food and color? When is your Birth day?that reminds me I spoke to Justin about you and he was so happy and willing to meet you some day i actually will love a meeting between us if you will never reject the offer?send me your cell phone number so that we can talk on phone and hope you don't mind my accent cause am a polish man,I will like to read back from you very soon.

Tim
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:27 pm

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017
To:
Subject: Giving us a chance

I am so happy to read from you, you make me so happy whenever I read from you its just as if I have gotten to know you for the past 10 years, but all the miles that separate us. I’m here without you, but you're still on my lonely mind. I think about your E-mail and what kind of woman you will be, I will also like to meet you and your son in person . I must say that this has come to stay and I must confess you are such a nice woman. I have been thinking about what you said in your last E-mail and your thought has filled my lonely heart.. I guess this just the perfect and right lane for my Life and I must say it's the Lord's doing and I am happy for our meeting. Well I want to tell you at this point that I do like to give this Relationship a trial and see what God has in store for US.And giving us a chance.And i can't wait to see you that is if truly you have feeling for me either and I am sure the people will envy Us and when we hold hands and work down the street they will want to be like Us.. Well,

I will like your dreams and mine to come true and we will be the best couple/partners. If we go to beach together it will be real fun, because they will stare at us and will just imagine where we came from.. I hope you will be my Future partner and I am grateful to God for bringing us together.. Well I guess the site was made because of us. LOL ! Actually I do like the way you write to me. It's always full to details and self explanatory.. Which is the best for any relationship. We have many things in common And I think this will work well for Us. God supporting and leading Us right. I Hope you Like me also. Well I believe in the Beauty of my dreams that's why the future remain bright and good for us. I will Like to work down the street with you holding hands and people looking at us been the Best couple they ever saw.and I'll like you to know that my Ex girlfriend was a cheat and more so she is Not faithful and trustworthy so I decided to let Go and find a woman who will Love, trust and always there for me..Which I hope you will from what you,ve said so far. I am just lying here, imagining how it will be to be with someone that is very nice like you, wishing for the day you and I will meet, hoping and praying to God that our lord brings us together expediently. I sit here pondering what life will be if we eventually become future partners Sharing our thoughts and ideas towards what the future holds.I have married before and I do have only one son right now,i so what do you likes and dislikes ? and Whats your idea of our first Date for real ?I will like to read back from you soon,

Tim
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017
To:
Subject: Hello dear

I can never stop loving reading wonderful mails from you.I want to be with a woman With whom I feel safe and with whom I can trust. I Want to be with a woman who treats me very special,Because that is how I will treat her also. We will Love and protect each other. We will help each other, To make our individual dreams come true, and creating more dreams together and i will tell you How i feel about a woman should be important to you. To me a woman's feelings, emotions, needs, desires and goals are important to me.The Respect, trust, honesty and open communication has to be the foundation to building a relationship and to make it last.A marriage should be a partnership of give and take and compromises for the best of their family. I know and understand the walls that women put up to protect their heart from being hurt and how difficult it is to reach their soul.Tell me more about how you feels for me.My son Justin said he can't wait to talk to you , Nice talking to you on phone and i really can't wait to see you face to face ,thanks for the pictures,you are very beautiful woman,,Sweet dream..

Tim
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:30 pm

To:
Subject: My life begins form here
Date: Fri, Jan 27, 2017

How are you doing at this very min? I guess you are doing pretty nice today and I want you to know that I so much enjoy reading back from you and I do like to let you know that I really don't care about what you look like. it's all about what you have in your mind and the affection you have to share with me ,well its so nice to share alot of feelings with you ,well I have imagined you as a nice person and as a caring person too, and I am so much liking what I get to read from you everyday, because you really know what you want in a relationship, I know life hasn't been easy in the past for any one because we just want to struggle from the bottom to the top cause no one wants to remain below his demands, well I get to see some things in your words which made me write you and your personality speaks alot about you as you really know how to describe yourself and the things you want in life, well nice try, you really know who you really are and that's what I mean by self personality, its just all about you knowing who you really are and the things you do to make you a happy woman, your words are short but meaningful at least you could write something about yourself, and I know you could say more in person or write more with the aid of you wanting to express yourself, what really do you think of yourself and who do you see yourself as, and what are your dreams and what kind of things do u do to yourself that makes u think u could be a special person, or do you have to share your personality with someone before you can really know how special you are to people.

I assume you are the gift of God and God has blessed you with a lot in life all you just need is to focus on things around you and the people around you to know what God has in stock for you, well, how do you go about making a life meaningful for you and how do you try to make others smile by you considering how special you are, before a person could think of caring for someone else you have to know how special you are to people and how caring you could be, it doesn't matter by you really knowing that person, God might send you to that person for an help and u will be willing to help but it just take time cause the world is never a safe place anymore and there is a lot to learn about people, I myself I have learn a lot from my environment, the things I do and the things I try not to do, I just sit and listen to music read books and make my life meaningful to me and try to be honest about the whole thing I do because honesty is only the key to human success and it makes life meaningful if you can apply all the principles of been a special person to people .I'll love to tell you more but I guess I'll have to save some for our first moments together, which I cant wait for us to be together, I am getting really used to you and I am glad this is happening to me at this time of the year. I hope you have the same thoughts about me,I have hope in us and I hope God see us through.

Tim
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:32 pm

Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2017
To:
Subject: Emergency

I have been given an emergency go ahead to overlook primary stage of the project i told you about that why i late to write you back .. Its the construction of a massive shopping mall in Cyprus, on paper however it should take about 4 months to complete the project. As it stands, I have to be there Tomorrow to set the strategic platform where the builders would take off from.. This will take just 8days, then the supervisor would take over the day-to-day monitoring on my behalf.. After the first 8days of the preliminary stage, I will return home for another 2 months(which will have time together to share good moments and also meet you) then I have to go back for another like 8days to take down reports and critically evaluate and give my report to the management.

So dear, we might not be able to hook up before I have to leave cause i will be flying by 3;00pm today and please do not take this out on me cause I wasn't completely unaware of the urgent task.. I don't know how to say this in a nicer way.. So please pardon me and I promise to make it all up. I would basically be gone for just 8days initially then we have 2 months after that before I have to go back. If you ask me, this 8days would be one of the toughest moment I have faced in my career but I couldn't help it and please give me a hand by lightening my day with your messages as usual.. I will make my phone work and I will have my work laptop, where I can email you from time to time.

Tim
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:34 pm

The money request:

Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2017
To:
Subject: Thanks for being supportive

Honey, I am in a mess.. The tax is due for payment and the authorities has issued a warning they are coming today to shut down activities. There's no way my predicament would be a defense to stop them from shutting down operations. I tried contacting my friend but he's on business trip as well and it's extremely difficult to communicate with him whenever he's out for work.. As much as I understand I do not have to stress you for my situation is as much as I will find myself in a bigger mess if the Directors in charge discover that operations has been shut down for tax reasons which I should have taken care of..

Honey I need you to come to my aid on this, I need to pay at least $400 to stop tax office action against my project, Actually the tax fee is 800$ but i will sell my wrist watch to complete the payment,I want you to understand if I had another way of taking care this.. I would rather not stress you for this.. In other words, coming to you is my last resort. I need you to borrow me $400 to sort out tax and I will reimburse you when I return home in 5days.. Please note that I will return it no matter where you might have gotten it from, it will be refunded in 5days as soon as I get to the state cause then I will have access to my finances

Please get back to me
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.