Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

thomaphillips@gmail.com almeanpena.cn@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

thomaphillips@gmail.com almeanpena.cn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:03 pm

First E-mail has no text. Just a JPG file:

unnamed.png

Header:
Return-Path: <design.ngcd@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lb0-x243.google.com (mail-lb0-x243.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c04::243])
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016
Subject: Nice to meet you

Dear ,

Thanks for your reply.

All I want from you is to stand as a next of kin and beneficiary to the unclaimed estate of my deceased client, late Dr. Edward , I have done everything possible to trace the relatives of my deceased client without any luck; most of his properties here were vandalized by hoodlums and some over grown by weeds as there is no one to look after them. It was until the finance firm with the said deposit invited me to their office and mandated me as his attorney here in Togo to locate and present to them his next of kin for the release of his outstanding fund with them, the total sum of (US$10.2 Million) Only.

It's upon this that I decided to contact you as bearing the same surname in order to assist me in putting claims to this fund for the release and transfer.

Note that all I want from you is to stand as a next of kin and beneficiary to the unclaimed estate of my deceased client. The next of kinship as stated by the inheritance law, is not limited to relations of the deceased nor is it confided to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he wish to will it to (beneficiary) either formally by write up, or informally by secret information disclosure to beneficiary, be him/ her business partner, relation, kinsmen, friend or well-wishers.

Therefore by virtue of the above stated, I seek consent to present you as the next of kin to my deceased client since the supposed next of kin also died along with him. You should note that all the original documents that will be needed in a transaction of this nature ascertaining you as the bonafide beneficiary and next of kin to my deceased client will duly and legally be obtained and issued in your names and favor. If this fund is not claimed, it will be re-deposited into the treasury of the finance firm as unclaimed bill which will be shared among the board of directors and it will become history.

There is nothing to worry about as everything is legal with documentations, it is my duty to provide the next of kin and whosoever I approve as the next of kin will become the beneficiary and receive the fund. The most important issue to be considered now is trust and confidence in this matter hence I plead this should be our watch word throughout this transaction and I can fully assure you on my own part that as much as I work this with you, I will always remain the same. I do not know you but I feel you will be human enough to be honest to me at least for bringing you into a deal capable of fetching something tangible.

All I need is your data to perfect the legal documents and to officially present you to the bank as the next of kin to my deceased client so the funds can be released to you and we will share.You will be entitled to 45% of the total sum as gratification for helping me champion this deal and 45% will be for me and my family while 10% I suggest will be donated to the charity organizations in any Country of your choice as these funds does not originally belong to either of us but if you feel otherwise do not hesitate to notify me.

1. Your full names:........................
2. Your date of birth:........................
3. Your phone and fax numbers:......................
4. Your Occupations:..................
5. Your home or residence address:......................

With this information's I shall proceed to the High Court of Togo to secure a Letter of Claim and Representation with the information supplied. As above, this legal instrument when submitted to the Bank automatically mandates the financial institution to effect transfer exercise in your favor and as such shall be sealed and remain irrevocable. In our next correspondent, I suggest that we reach an agreement of understanding for fair sharing ratio.

I therefore look forward to hearing from you sooner with the necessary information required to commence work on the transfer. Call me as soon as you receive this mail.

I want us to have a little telephone conversation.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours in legal matters,

From Hon: Thomas Philips Esq.
Tel. +228-90804617.
PHILIPS SOLICITOR & ADVOCATES.
Cabinet Dentaire Nifa.10.Rue Amouzou, Lome-Togo.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <thomaphillips@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-io0-x242.google.com (mail-io0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c06::242])
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016

Profile Elements:
Thomas Philips / thomas.philips.52831
Active on February 5th 2016
108 Friends

Phone Number:
+22890804617
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

almeanpena.cn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:44 am

Hello

How are you doing today?

Please can you confirm if this email address belongs to you and get back to me soon for more info.

Header;

Return-Path: <ocsal2009@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x241.google.com (mail-wm0-x241.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::241])
Reply-To: thomasphilips00@hotmail.com
Sender: ocsal2009@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017
Subject:

Two Skype ID's:
charkman ukah
Lagos, Nigeria
charkman.ukah

ezikaihe john okwubuiro
Lagos Nigeria
ocsal2009

Also:
Thomas Phillips
live:thomasphilips00
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

thomasphilips00@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:26 am

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

All I want from you is to stand as a next of kin and beneficiary to the unclaimed estate of my deceased client, I have done everything possible to trace the relatives of my deceased client without any luck; most of his properties here were vandalized by hoodlums and some over grown by weeds as there is no one to look after them. It was until the finance firm with the said deposit invited me to their office and mandated me as his attorney here in Togo to locate and present to them his next of kin for the release of his outstanding fund with them, the total sum of (US$10.2 Million) Only.

It's upon this that I decided to contact you as bearing the same surname in order to assist me in putting claims to this fund for the release and transfer.

Note that all I want from you is to stand as a next of kin and beneficiary to the unclaimed estate of my deceased client. The next of kinship as stated by the inheritance law, is not limited to relations of the deceased nor is it confided to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he wish to will it to (beneficiary) either formally by write up, or informally by secret information disclosure to beneficiary, be him/ her business partner, relation, kinsmen, friend or well-wishers.

Therefore by virtue of the above stated, I seek consent to present you as the next of kin to my deceased client since the supposed next of kin also died along with him. You should note that all the original documents that will be needed in a transaction of this nature ascertaining you as the bonafide beneficiary and next of kin to my deceased client will duly and legally be obtained and issued in your names and favor. If this fund is not claimed, it will be re-deposited into the treasury of the finance firm as unclaimed bill which will be shared among the board of directors and it will become history.

There is nothing to worry about as everything is legal with documentations, it is my duty to provide the next of kin and whosoever I approve as the next of kin will become the beneficiary and receive the fund. The most important issue to be considered now is trust and confidence in this matter hence I plead this should be our watch word throughout this transaction and I can fully assure you on my own part that as much as I work this with you, I will always remain the same. I do not know you but I feel you will be human enough to be honest to me at least for bringing you into a deal capable of fetching something tangible.

All I need is your data to perfect the legal documents and to officially present you to the bank as the next of kin to my deceased client so the funds can be released to you and we will share.You will be entitled to 45% of the total sum as gratification for helping me champion this deal and 45% will be for me and my family while 10% I suggest will be donated to the charity organizations in any Country of your choice as these funds does not originally belong to either of us but if you feel otherwise do not hesitate to notify me.

1. Your first names:........................
2. Your surname:........................
3. Your date of birth:........................
4. Your phone and fax numbers:......................
5. Your Occupations:..................
6. Your home or residence address:......................

With this information's I shall proceed to the High Court of Togo to secure a Letter of Claim and Representation with the information supplied. As above, this legal instrument when submitted to the Bank automatically mandates the financial institution to effect transfer exercise in your favor and as such shall be sealed and remain irrevocable. In our next correspondent, I suggest that we reach an agreement of understanding for fair sharing ratio.

I therefore look forward to hearing from you sooner with the necessary information required to commence work on the transfer. Call me as soon as you receive this mail.

I want us to have a little telephone conversation.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours in legal matters,

From Hon: Thomas Philips, Esq.
PHILIPS SOLICITOR & ADVOCATES.
ADDRESS: Siège Social: 219, Av. du 24 Janvier
Immeuble CFAO, BP 924.Lome,Togo.
Tel.+228 92 95 47 95

Profile Elements:
Lilain James / 100011525973388
Active on January 15th, 2017

Lilain James.JPG

Lilain James2.JPG

Phone:
+22892954795
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:44 pm

Hello

Thanks for your email and effort.

Blow is information required from bank.

1. Your first names:........................
2. Your surname:........................
3. Your date of birth:........................
4. Your phone and fax numbers:......................
5. Your Occupations:..................
6. Your home or residence address:......................
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Dear

I am delighted to inform you that I have officially submitted your name to the bank with your forwarded information and the documents of proof for immediate processing of the claim hereto. The bank will contact you as soon as possible for further proceedings thus I strongly advise that you maintain constant communication with me in this regard for necessary guideline in the interest of our both mutual benefit.

Similarly, note that the proceedings is a sensitive matter and as such requires utmost care and intelligence, knowing well that the institution is advanced to rightly know that this case could be manipulated so they are out for proper routine to ensure that the deposit is released to the real next of kin which is you now as recognized. The bank might examine you in various ways to confirm your beneficiary status, therefore, any time you receive any form of correspondence such as e-mail messages, telephone conversations etc. from unknown source regarding this claim, know that the institution is carrying out its due verification exercise thus you should not fail to inform me of such development for proper directives.

Furthermore, until you have received this proceeds in your bank account, all information regarding this transaction should be kept intact and personal to avoid any diversion of information whatsoever that might render our collective interest null and void. The bank will issue you a Certificate of Origin which you will present to any authority to back up this claim and also to protect you from any breach of law whatsoever. You have my words. This is a life opportunity and I trust that it was God who had made our paths crossed.

I advise that you call me as soon as possible through my direct number if the bank has already contacted you.

Always keep in touch.

Thomas Phillips (ESQ)
Tel +228 9295 4795

Header;

Return-Path: <thomasphilips00@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB4PR02MB0399.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com ([10.141.43.11]) by DB4PR02MB0399.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com ([10.141.43.11]) with mapi id 15.01.0860.026;
Wed, 1 Feb 2017
Subject: Application of claim submitted to the bank/Observe with importance.‏
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:51 pm

Dear ,

How are you doing today?

Please,can you let me know if the bank has contacted you for our fund transfer.

I wait for your update
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:10 pm

Dear ,

I received your message,thanks for your effort and your courage.

Can you please forward the letter you received from bank to me for advice to avoid mistake from our side.

I wait for your update
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

thomasphilips00@hotmail.com info-btcibank.tg@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:25 pm

Dear

Thanks for the forwarded letter from bank.

Below are answers to their questionnaire from my file records regarding my deceased client as I have to go carefully through a compiled files regarding my deceased client again in search of these information. I am very happy at this stage, I must confess to you as finance firm's needed information are within my reach.

Here is the information you have fill in the acknowledgement letter:

1. Deceased full name ........DR.EDWARD .
2. Deceased occupation...... INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
3. Deceased date of birth ........ 16TH JULY 1942
4. Deposit Code .......... BTCI/0015/0001-885200.

Please, you have to understand the importance of these information's and ensure that this matter remains only between you and I alone as any counter letter to this finance firm regarding our pursuit may lead to the jeopardization of the whole good efforts in achieving the goodwill of the matter.

Copy it out and send to the bank email address immediately. In respect to the claimer's form from the bank, you will have to fill the form with your information and your banking information and send it to the bank together with the answers to the bank questionnaire.

Fill your information in the claimer's form as below:

Your full name..........................
Your address ..............................
Your telephone number........................ .........
Nature of claim ......( INHERITANCE ).
Amount...................... USD 10.200.000.00.
Write the name of your bank .............................. ........
Address of your bank .............................. .................
The Telephone number of your bank .............................. .......
Your bank account number .............................. ................
Your account name .............................. .................
Swift code or branch code .............................
Then sign your signature..................... ..................

Please, ensure that you send the requirements to the bank immediately for further action on the transfer by the bank.

Very important again, try and get in touch with me immediately in order to confirm the receipt of this information.

Thanks and God bless.
Yours in legal matters,
Thomas Philips,Esq.
+228 92 95 47 95

BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR LE COMMERCE ET L'INDUSTRIE,LOME-TOGO.
Commercial Register –Togo-Lome R.C.M.M:1974 B 521 Branch Registered
Office: Siège Social:169, Plantains - B.P. 2710 Lome–Togo. BP: 363
Lomé –Togo Lome–Togo. Télex : 5221 Swift BATOCI
Tel/Fax: (00228) 2233-9402.
Email: enquiry.btcibank-tg@accountant.com
Email:info-btcibank.tg@financier.com

(FROM THE DESK OF MR. KELVIN SIMONE: (DIRECTOR OF OPERATION).

Attn:
Tel.

Sir/Madam,

Find the attached file of letter of acknowledgement and deposit release questionnaire and return back to us with the requirement.

We await your swift compliance to this effect as this will enable us serve you to the best of our ability.

Yours Faithfully,
MRS. RUTH LAWSON
EXTERNAL CREDIT HEAD
FOR: B.T.C.I BANK, LOME-TOGO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to B.T.C.I and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law.If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank. B.T.C.I shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access.If you are not the l intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail and notify us immediately at E-mail:enquiry.btcibank-tg@accountant.com.
---------------------

20170204222250-0ed1aa7b-me.jpg

20170204222252-b0e43670-me.jpg

Phone:
+22822339402
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Lomé
Original network provider* Togo Télécom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info-btcibank.tg@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:27 am

(FROM THE DESK OF MR. KELVIN SIMONE: (DIRECTOR OF OPERATION).

Attn:

SIR,
WE RECEIVED LETTER YOU SENT TO US,HOWEVER IN MEANTIME AS YOU RIGHTLY SAID YOU CAN FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION AS IT REQUIRED VIA EMAIL AS IT PLEASES YOU.

THANKS
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info-btcibank.tg@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:22 pm

BTCI (BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR LE COMMERCE ET L'INDUSTRIE)

(FROM THE DESK OF MR. KELVIN SIMONE: (DIRECTOR OF OPERATION)

ATTN:
Financial services company

SIR/MADAM

WE ARE PLEASED TO INFORM YOU WE HAVE CONCLUDED OUR DUE VERIFICATION PROCESS AND YOUR FUND IS LEGALLY APPROVED BY THE BTCI MANAGEMENT FIND IN OUR BANKING VERIFICATION.

THE ATTACHED FILE FOR DOCUMENTATION EXIGENCIES AND RETURN BACK TO THIS BANK BEFORE 72HRS. THANKING YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION AS THIS WILL ENABLE US SERVES YOU TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MGT.
MRS. RUTH LAWSON
EXTERNAL CREDIT HEAD
FOR: B.T.C.I BANK, LOME-TOGO.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to B.T.C.I and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law.If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank. B.T.C.I shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access.If you are not the l intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail and notify us immediately at E-mail:enquiry.btcibank-tg@accountant.com

20170208232825-56ab5abe-me.jpg

Text from the PDF file>

(BTCI) BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR LE COMMERCE ET L'INDUSTRIE TOGO) Commercial Register
Togo-Lome R.C.M.M:1974 B 521 Branch Office Registered Office: Siege Social: 169,
Plantains - B.P. 2710 Lome–Togo.
OUR REF: 001/B.T.C.I/DOC. Wednesday, February 8, 2017
BTCI (BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR LE COMMERCE ET L'INDUSTRIE)
REPUBLIQUE TOGOLAISE
ATTN:
SIR/MADAM
WE WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS OFFICE RECEIVED THE COMPLETE ANSWERS TO
THE DEPOSIT RELEASE QUESTIONNAIRE WITH YOUR BANKING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
FOR TRANSFER OF FUND AND IT HAS BEEN GIVEN DUE ATTENTION.
ON THIS NOTE, YOU ARE ADVISED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING TO THIS OFFICE WITHIN
THE NEXT BANKING 72 HOURS FOR RELEASE OF YOUR INHERITED FUND IN ACCORDANCE
WITH OUR MODUS OPERANDI:
(1). A COPY OF FIRST AND SECOND PAGES OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY
VALID IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT.
(2). LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION OBTAINABLE FROM THE PROBATE DEPARTMENT OF
COURT JURISDICTION IN LOME TOGO.
(3). CERTIFICATE OF INHERITANCE.
(4). CERTIFICATE OF BONAFIDITY.
HERE IS THE CONTACT AND ADDRESS OF THE REGISTERED/ACCREDITED ATTORNEY OF
THIS BANK WHO CAN ASSIST YOU IN GETTING THE THREE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS FROM
THE HIGH COURT HERE.
YOU CAN CONTACT HIM FROM BELOW:
HON: CHARLES KONE, LLB.
KONE CHAMBERS & PARTNERS
EMAIL: - BARR.KONE_CHARLES_TG@OUTLOOK.COM
AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THESE DOCUMENTS, APPROVAL AND ORDER SHALL BE GIVEN
TO EFFECT IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DEDUCTION
WHATSOEVER AS DEPOSITED WITH THIS BANK.
THANKING YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION AS THIS WILL ENABLE US SERVES
YOU TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MRS. RUTH LAWSON
EXTERNAL CREDIT HEAD
FOR: B.T.C.I, LOME-TOGO

Skype ID:
Charles kone
live:barr.kone_charles_tg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.