Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu (NNPC)

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu (NNPC)

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:07 pm

REQUEST FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE
People
Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu <fsdgfs@hotmail.com> Today at 18:53
Reply-To: <nnpc.info.nnpcgmd@gmail.com>
Message body
NNPC Towers,

Central Business District, Herbert Macaulay way,

P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja.

Group Managing Director(GMD), NNPC.

Email: info.nnpcgmd@gmail.com

Sir/Madam,

I know that this proposal may come to you as a surprise especially having come from someone you have not met before. I got your information from your country chamber of commerce here in Nigeria.

My name is Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Be informed that my partner Dr. Maikanti Baru and I awarded a contract to a foreign firm (Sheng Yang Contraction Company) with contract Ref No: NNPC/PED/1462/KADREF/2016) for the maintenance of the Nigeria petroleum-chemical complex located at Kaduna, Nigeria.

I know that this proposal may come to you as a surprise, but I would like you to co-operate with me so that this U$D35,500,000.00 will be released and transferred into your bank account. It is my profound intention to contact you for this very important and highly confidential transaction for the transfer of U$D35,500,000.00 (Thirty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) Only into your bank account.

The contract has been successfully executed by the contractors and their contract sum has been paid to them, leaving our overestimated balance of (U$D35, 500,000.00 (Thirty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) still pending at the bank. Right now, we are left with this overestimated balance of (U$D35, 500,000.00) which is still floating at the escrow account in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) waiting for final payment to any reliable foreign bank account you will provide.

We, as government officials, are not permitted to own or operate foreign bank accounts. Therefore we need a reliable person who will provide us with a foreign account to transfer and deposit this US$35,500,000.00, that is the reason we are soliciting for your sincere assistance to provide us with an account to transfer this money.All modalities for the easy transfer of this money is now in place, the period of this transaction is only two weeks from the day we receive your bank account details.

Note that 10% of our share will be invested in your country, as we propose to give you 30% of the U$D35,500,000.00. My partners and I will get 60% of the money.

The balance of 10% will be allocated to cover all expenses uncured by both partners, be informed that this proposal is urgent and confidential, Please send to me your bank account details and full company name and address, your private phone and fax number for easy communication which will be used in securing all the necessary documents for easy transfer of the fund.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Best regards.

Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu.
Group Managing Director,
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Direct phone: +2349030602864
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

kachiibe001@gmail.com kachiibe001@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:54 pm

* 190.248.153.172 Medellín Colombia

Return-Path: <emmibe1@barid.com>
Received: from clearos6.local ([190.248.153.172])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 74si4725083uaq.3.2017.01.31.04.57.53;
Tue, 31 Jan 2017 04:57:54 -0800 (PST)
[quote][/quote]Reply-To: <ibekachi001@gmail.com>
Subject: Investment proposal in your country
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 12:56:37 -0800
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Greetings,

I have very important business to discus with you. Please respond
with your must secure email address to enable me give you the brief
details of my proposer and please write me on this email : kachiibe001@gmail.com
Await your quick response.

Looking forward for your positive response and counting on your anticipated co-operation.

Best Regards,

Dr.Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu.
Group Managing Director &
Minister of State for Petroleum
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
kachiibe001@gmail.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

emmakachiibe@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:34 pm

YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED
People
EMMANUEL IBE KACHUKWU <emmakachiibe@yahoo.com> Today at 10:33
To
Message body
Hello and good day to you,

My name is Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu , i am the Minister of States on Petroleum And Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC.

My office is in charge of contract payments in the Nigeria National Petroleum Cooperation (NNPC).

My official responsibility relates to contract review and payments which is done and approved by me Dr Emmanual Ibe Kachukwu.

On your contract file presented before me, your payment have been approved and released, but but the wire transfer of your fund have not been made to your bank account, may I please know why you have not receive this payment from the moment it was approved by my office till now?

Please get back to me immediately before I call back the payment.

Best Regard,

Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu
Group Managing Director, NNPC
Private Email: emmakachiibe@yahoo.com
Direct Phone: +2349097805728

Phone;
+2349097805728
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

dremmanuelibekachikwu3@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 24, 2017 10:53 pm

FROM Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu (GMD) Nnpc
People
EmmanuelIbe Kachikwu <dremmanuelibekachikwu3@outlook.com> Today at 18:59
Message body
Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu (GMD) Nnpc Towers Garki, Abuja.2017

Attn. Ceo,

I know that this proposal may come to you as a surprise especially having to come from someone you have not met before I got you information from your country chamber of commerce here in Nigeria.

My name is Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Be informed that my partner Dr. Maikanti Baru and I awarded a contract to a foreign firm (Sheng Yang Construction Company) with contract Ref No: NNPC/PED/1462/KADREF/92) for the maintenance of the Nigeria petroleum-chemical complex located at Kaduna, Nigeria.

I know that this proposal may come to you as a surprise especially having to come from someone you have not met before, but I would like you to co-operate with me so that this U$D98, 000,000.00 will be released and transferred into your account, It is my profound intention to contact you for this very important and highly confidential transaction for the transfer of (U$D98, 000,000.00 Ninety Eight Million United State Dollars Only into your bank account.

The contract has been successfully executed by the contractors and their contract sum has been paid to them, leaving our overestimated balance of (U$D98, 000,000.00 Ninety Eight Million United State Dollars Only) still pending at the bank. Right now, we are left with this overestimated balance of (U$D98, 000,000.00) which is still floating at the escrow account in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) waiting for final payment to any reliable foreign bank account you may provide.
We, as government officials, are not permitted to own or operate foreign bank account. therefore

we need reliable person who will provide us with a foreign account where to transfer and deposit this US$98,000,000.00, that is the reason we are soliciting for your sincere assistance to
provide us with an account where to transfer this money .all moralities for the easy transfer of this money is now in place, the period of this transaction is only two weeks from the day we receive your bank account details.

Note that 20% of our share will be invested in your company or any lucrative business of your choice in your country as we propose to give you 30% of the U$D98, 000,000.00, my partners and I will get 60% of the money.

The balance of 10% will be allocated to cover all expenses uncured by both partners, be informed that this proposal is urgent and confidential, Please send to me your bank account details and full address of company name and address, your private phone and fax number for easy
communication which will be used in securing all the necessary documents for easy transfer of the fund.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Best regards.

PHONE NUMBER + 2348118162544
REPLY TO: dremmanuelibekachikwu787@gmail.com

Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)

Phone:
+2348118162544
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Wayne

moneygramw@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:00 pm

Strictly to u
People
Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu. <moneygramw@gmail.com> 6 Jul at 6:49 PM
Reply-To: dremannuelkachukwu1@outlook.com
To
@
Message body
USD98MILLION, NNPC, MAINTENANCE CONTRACT

Dear friend,

I know that this proposal may come to you as a surprise especially
having to come from someone you have not met before. I got your
information from your country chamber of commerce here in Nigeria.

My name is Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, Honorable Minister of State for
Petroleum Resources, of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
(NNPC). Be informed that my partner Dr. Maikanti Baru and I awarded a
contract to a foreign firm

(Sheng Yang Contraction Company) with contract Ref No:
NNPC/PED/1462/KADREF/92) for the maintenance of the Nigeria
petroleum-chemical complex located at Warri, Nigeria. I would like you
to co-operate with me, in this very important confidential
transaction, so that this $98, 000,000.00 will be released and
transferred into your account.

The contract has been successfully executed by the contractors and
their contract sum has been paid to them, leaving our over invoiced
balance of ($98, 000,000.00 Ninety Eight Million United State Dollars
Only) still pending at the bank. Right now, we are left with this over
invoiced balance of ($98, 000,000.00) which is still floating at the
escrow account in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) waiting for final
payment to any reliable foreign bank account you may provide.

We, as government officials, are not permitted to own or operate
foreign bank account, therefore, we need reliable person who will
provide us with a foreign account to deposit this $98,000,000.00, that
is the reason we are soliciting for your sincere assistance to provide
us with an account where to transfer this fund, because all modalities
for the easy movement of this money is now in place. The period of
this transaction is only two weeks from the day your company is
registered with NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC), and
receive your bank account details.

Note that substantial amount of our share will be invested in your
country, as we propose to give you 30% of the U$D98, 000,000.00, while
my partners, and I, will get 60% of the money.

The balance of 10% will be allocated to cover all expenses incurred by
both partners, in the cause of the execution of the transaction. Be
informed that this proposal is urgent, and confidential. Please send
me the following info: your bank account details, full contact
address, your company name, if any; your private phone and fax number
for easy communication. The above listed information's will be used in
securing all the necessary approvals for easy transfer of the fund.

Your urgent response would be appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Honorable Minister of State for Petroleum Resources.
Wayne

minister_nnpcnigeria@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:01 pm

NNPC TRANSACTION.
People
Dr. Emmanuel kachikwu <minister_nnpcnigeria@outlook.com> Today at 6:44
To
Message body

Dear friend,

I know that this proposal may come to you as a surprise especially having to come from someone you have not met before. I got your information from your country chamber of commerce here in Nigeria.

My name is Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, Honorable Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).My aim is for you, and I, to execute this transaction: (Taipei Steel Contraction Company) with contract Ref No: NNPC/WR/1462/KADREF/2002)(USD433.24M) for the maintenance of the Nigeria Petroleum-Chemical Complex located at Warri, Nigeria. I would like you to co-operate with me,in this very important confidential transaction, so that this $433,240,000.00 will be released and transferred into your account.

The contract has been successfully executed by the contractors and their contract sum has been paid to them, leaving our over invoiced balance of ($433,240,000.00) (Seventy Four Hundred thirty three Million, Two Hundred and forty United State Dollars Only) in our off shore account. Right now, we are left with this over invoiced balance of ($433,240,000.00) which is still floating in this account in the JPMorgan Chase, waiting for final payment to any reliable foreign bank account you may provide.

We, as government officials, are not permitted to own or operate foreign bank account, therefore, we need reliable person who will provide us with a foreign bank account, financial assistance to execute the process of wiring this $433,240,000.00, and that is the reason we are soliciting for your sincere assistance. to provide us with financial assistance, because all modalities for the easy movement of this money is now in place. The period of this transaction is only two weeks from the day your company is registered with NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC), and receive your bank account details.

Note that substantial amount of our share will be invested in your country, as we propose to give you 40% of the U$D433,240,000.00, while my partners, and I, will get 55% of the money.

The balance of 5% will be allocated to cover all expenses incurred by both partners, in the cause of the execution of the transaction. Be informed that this proposal is urgent, and confidential. Please send me the following info: your bank account details, full contact address, your company name, if any; your private phone and fax number for easy
communication. The above listed information's will be used to secure all the necessary registrations, and approvals for easy transfer of the fund.

Yours sincerely,

Please respond to: nnpc.ng1@outlook.com; or info@nnpc.gq
Wayne

nnpc_nig_23401@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:40 pm

People
Emmanuel Kachikwu <nnpc_nig_23401@outlook.com> Today at 16:05
Message body
Dear friend,

I know that this proposal may come to you as a surprise especially having to come from someone you have not met before. I got your information from your country chamber of commerce here in Nigeria.

My name is Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, Honorable Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Be informed that my partner Dr. Maikanti Baru and I awarded a contract to a foreign firm, (Sheng Yang Contraction Company) with contract Ref No: NNPC/PED/1462/KADREF/92) for the maintenance of the Nigeria petroleum-chemical complex located at Warri, Nigeria. I would like you to co-operate with me,in this very important confidential transaction, so that this $78, 000,000.00 will be released and transferred into your account.

The contract has been successfully executed by the contractors and their contract sum has been paid to them, leaving our over invoiced balance of ($78, 000,000.00 Seventy Eight Million United State Dollars Only) in an account, at the bank. Right now, we are left with this over invoiced balance of ($78, 000,000.00) which is still floating in this account in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) waiting for final payment to any reliable foreign bank account you may provide.

We, as government officials, are not permitted to own or operate foreign bank account, therefore, we need reliable person who will provide us with a foreign bank account, financial assistance to execute the process of wiring this $78,000,000.00, and that is the reason we are soliciting for your sincere assistance. to provide us with financial assistance, because all modalities for the easy movement of this money is now in place. The period of this transaction is only two weeks from the day your company is registered with NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC), and receive your bank account details.

Note that substantial amount of our share will be invested in your country, as we propose to give you 35% of the U$D78, 000,000.00, while my partners, and I, will get 60% of the money.

The balance of 5% will be allocated to cover all expenses incurred by both partners, in the cause of the execution of the transaction. Be informed that this proposal is urgent, and confidential. Please send me the following info: your bank account details, full contact address, your company name, if any; your private phone and fax number for easy
communication. The above listed information's will be used to secure all the necessary registrations, and approvals for easy transfer of the fund.

Yours sincerely,

Please Reply To This
Email: nnpc_nig_23401@outlook.com

Skype ID:
live:2b18ee9c26c1590f
Wayne

eikachikwu20850@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:45 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,

My name is Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, Honorable Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).My aim is for you, and I, to execute this transaction: (Taipei Steel Contraction Company) with contract Ref No: NNPC/WR/1462/KADREF/2002)(USD433.24M) for the maintenance of the Nigeria Petroleum-Chemical Complex located at Warri, Nigeria. I would like you to co-operate with me,in this very important confidential transaction, so that this $433,240,000.00 will be released and transferred into your account.

The contract has been successfully executed by the contractors and their contract sum has been paid to them, leaving our over invoiced balance of ($433,240,000.00) (Seventy Four Hundred thirty three Million, Two Hundred and forty United State Dollars Only) in our off shore account. Right now, we are left with this over invoiced balance of ($433,240,000.00) which is still floating in this account in the JPMorgan Chase, waiting for final payment to any reliable foreign bank account you may provide.

We, as government officials, are not permitted to own or operate foreign bank account, therefore, we need reliable person who will provide us with a foreign bank account, financial assistance to execute the process of wiring this $433,240,000.00, and that is the reason we are soliciting for your sincere assistance. to provide us with financial assistance, because all modalities for the movement of this money is now in place. The period of this transaction is only two weeks from the day your company is registered with NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC), and receive your bank account details.

Note that substantial amount of our share will be invested in your country, as we propose to give you 40% of the U$D433,240,000.00, while my partners, and I, will get 55% of the money.

The balance of 5% will be allocated to cover all expenses incurred by both partners, in the cause of the execution of the transaction. Be informed that this proposal is urgent, and confidential. Please send me the following info: your bank account details, full contact address, your company name, if any; your private phone and fax number for easy communication. The above listed information's will be used to secure all the necessary registrations, and approvals for easy transfer of the fund.

Yours sincerely,
Phone: 234 812 744 1559.

Header:

Return-Path: <eikachikwu20850@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 12:58:55
Message-ID: <2007495053.267979.1547902735128@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: I NEED YOUR MAXIMUM CO-OPERATION.
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.13016 YMailNorrin Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:64.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/64.0

+2348127441559
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers impersonating Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu (NNPC)

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:36 am

DIRECTOR, DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES (DPR).

nnpc_nig_23401@yahoo.com <nnpc_nig_23401@yahoo.com>

Thu, 29 Oct at 16:31

Attention

I hope you would know the essence of my contact with you. I sincerely
promise that the deal is 100% risk-free to both sides; hence our top
powers to execute it.

My names are Engr John Eze, Director Department of Petroleum
Resources (DPR). My term of reference involves the award of contracts to
multinational companies. My office is saddled with the responsibility of
contract Award, screening, categorization and privatization of projects
embarked upon by Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) as well as
feasibility studies for selected projects and supervising the project
consultants involved.

A breakdown of the fiscal expenditure by this office as at the end of last
fiscal quarter of 2017 indicates that (DPR) paid out a whooping sum of
US$2B (Two Billion United States Dollars) to successful local and foreign
contractors. The (DPR) is now compelling beneficiaries to be paid for this
Third Quarter first Batch of the year 2018.

The crux of this letter is that the Finance/Contract Department of the
(DPR) under my instruction deliberately over-invoiced the contract value
of the various contracts Awarded. In the course of disbursements, me
department has been able to accumulate the sum of $31MUSD (Thirty-One
Million U.S Dollars only) as the over-invoiced sum.

This money is currently in a suspense account of the (DPR) account with
the Debt Reconciliation Committee (DRC). We now seek co-operation,
and financial assistance, to process the transfer of this fund officially
as contract payment to you as a foreign contractor, who will be fronting
for us as the contractor/beneficiary of the fund. In this way we can facilitate these
funds into your nominated foreign account for possible investment abroad.
We are not allowed as a matter of government policy to operate any foreign
account to transfer this fund into.

Now my questions are: -
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. I intend to give you a 30%, if you can facilitate the movement of this
fund into your account, and assist me financially through the execution process.

Be informed that on completion of this Project we will use part of our own
share to invest in your country under your care. Please note that the transfer
operation will take ten working days to be completed.

Please send the requested information below to ME so that we can proceed further.

(1) Your Full Name, and contact address.
(2) Your Direct Mobile Line.
(3) Your occupation, and company name if any.
(4) Your Full Banking Details Where the funds will be transferred into.

Thanks, And Remain Blessed

Best regards,
Engr John Eze,
DIRECTOR, DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES (DPR).
Please Reply to This
Email: nnpc_nig_23401@yahoo.com
10/29/2020
Wayne

ministerofpetroleumfgn@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:03 am

YOUR SWIFT CREDIT CARD PAYMENT!!

ministerofpetroleumfgn@gmail.com <ministerofpetroleumfgn@gmail.com>
To:

Wed, 23 Dec at 00:18

Google Forms
YOUR SWIFT CREDIT CARD PAYMENT!!

It was Resolved and Agreed on yesterday meeting in European Union
office with the United Nation and IMF to pay all the own beneficiaries
there inheritance/Contract Fund and it has been approved to be release
in this last quarter of the year on a special method of payment which
tag Name Reads SWIFT CREDIT CARD OR CASH,of which we have jointly
agreed that your ATM card payment be issue from our escom account with
the United Bank for Africa, SEND YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,NEXT OF KIN.PHONE
AND FAX NUMBER TO CLAIM YOUR FUND.

your faithfully.

Dr. Ibe Kachikwu
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.