Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

julietkamala@yahoo.com sylvieciara@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

julietkamala@yahoo.com sylvieciara@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:19 pm

Hello , I'm Miss Sylvie from USA.

I'm woman and i will want you to be my personal friend, you can write me through this address:

sylvieciara@outlook.com

Header:
Return-Path: <julietkamala@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws400123.mail.bf2.yahoo.com by sendmailws117.mail.bf1.yahoo.com;
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017
Reply-To: Sylvie Ciara <sylvieciara@outlook.com>
Subject: Hello

Hi Dear,

Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my mail. I am more than happy and grateful to you.

I know you will be a good and honest friend. What can i say! OK let me tell you a little bit about myself and with time we will know more about each other OK.

I am Dr. Sylvie Ciara, born and brought up in 2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd. Weston, FL, United State of America into a family of three, my age is 39 single with one daughter schooling in Florida, again Have a Palestinian root too, from my grandparents.

I attended my high school in USA. After then I proceeded to IMG Academy Soccer Fields, for my career and vision in sport. I also win an award in DeVos Sport Business Management intuition.

I proceeded to Basinghall where graduated as a Medical Practitioner. Presently i work with the United Kingdom Health Department and the General medical center as a consultant on Child health.

Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me to believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you. So how are you coupling with life?

Tell me more about your country, as we are preparing to visit your country soon for charity work that will help widows, orphans, disables peoples, less privilege and we as well grant minimum of loan to elderly people from a range of age.

I hope my knowing you will make an avenue for closeness someday by God grace.

This is just a little about myself and i hope you will tell me about you, your nation, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK.

Please I am here strictly for research of a reliable person or friendship and maybe our representative in your country with time.

Pleas i want to see any of your photos.

Regards.

Capture.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sylvieciara@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:40 pm

Hello my dear friend,
How are you doing and life with you in general? I hope you had a wonderful day. the contents of your mail were quite noted and understood.
It is true we have not met but nevertheless, from your mail i am taking you for seriousness.
Before i proceed, i will like to inform you that if we are to become best of friend, we are to base our friendship on honesty, trustfulness, and care, above all, open-minded; this is because i do not want to experience pain or you, in any ways as i really want to be your friend.
I am glad to know you and i know we will go places.
Anyway, I will send you a mail again on my free time . I wait for your respond.
take care of yourself.
I care for you.
Regards.
Dr. Sylvie.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sylvieciara@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:16 am

My dear how was your day,

I’ve been busy on conference meeting that was the reason why i couldn’t send you message.

we have urgent call for aid and conference in Haiti, please try to understand that i don't have much time to reach you all moment, but i will try all my best to communicate you as much as i can.

We have selected a worldwide representation of professionals from several continents with recognized expertise in this topic.

This Conference will bring together practitioners, Farmers, students, researchers and educators, Volunteered students, Big and small Business Owners and CEO’s from around the world.

My dear, can we trust you to help advance this project in your country? Have you ever handled a million Dollar? can you be trusted with public free will donations for the poor, Orphans, disabled people, sick people, old aged mothers and fathers, war affected peoples and refugee around the globe?

In our meetings nobody represents your country in other to help stand for the Orphans, Widows, less privileged people and war affected persons in regards of donations and Care.

Hoping to read convincing message from you again with more clear details about your personality, contact address and honesty, I will surely include your name in the next agenda to see if you can handle things and to help reach out to orphanage home in some part of your country to reduce child abuse.

You do not have to worry because we take care of everything.

I am very glad to know one like you, if you’re dependable we will go places. take care of yourself.

Please also send me message even if i haven't reply to you just to show that you care
I wait your respond.

Regards.

Kiss

Dr. Sylvie.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sylvieciara@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:12 pm

Hello my dear,

I Guess you are doing great am very sorry that i could not reply your mail in time, i was very busy with (Hope Worldwide Charity),

I got some gifts and items and little financial token from the organization, your thought just came in my mind and I decided to send them to you as presents as we plan to visit countries within our power and by God grace.

Actually some of these items I felt they might be very useful to you and members of your family's. and also to register in your heart that I came first among your friends.

I sent the gift through a friend and also a Co-worker, Rev. Sister Rose as they will be visiting Turkey, Sudan, and Senegal Africa for Hope Worldwide Aid support with her group.

yesterday after participating in a conference church meeting we held and I entrusted her the box to deliver it to you, remember you didn't supply me with your postal address and I couldn't wait for you to do that now because I am on my way back to Haiti for Hope Worldwide Aid support.

I may not be able to reply my mails until i get back, because most of the Areas we will visit in Haiti during our stay there will not have network coverage.

I believe where the Sister will be in Turkey or Senegal now.

You should contact her via email: ( rev.sister.rose@mail.com ) and if possible call her on phone to receive your gift package and you should send her your home Address and telephone number OK.

You can reach her through this numbers: (+905533274540 ) ( +221708471788 )

Please don't laugh at me when you receive the package that i don't know what am doing, I know it isn't much but I sent it from my innermost sincere heart and believe you're going to appreciate everything inside the package because it is coming from a special friend and in a special way.

I know that you will be in need of this item in one way or the other. The content of the package is Mac-book laptops, 3 i-phones 7, a special envelope, I-pad, Rolex Gold watch, Kodak digital Camera that contain many of my personal photos and some other Australia gold jewelries.

Do not be surprise about all this because we receive I like this two time in every year as free gift and I decide to surprise you.

I packed everything in a Luggage and gave it to her to deliver it to you, because she didn't travel with much luggage's of her own when she was traveling.

Open the pack of one of the laptop to bring out the envelop which I put inside, it contains some of my recent photos and that of my family members and a surprise gift which I don't want to disclose to you till you see it, leaving it at home my friends and family will do away with them.

Update me when you receive it, so I will be aware. I will see how i can make a request for you as a volunteer in this organization if you would protect the trust I have started building on you.

I will get to you when i come back, send me your cv and your passport scan copy.

We hope to get honest and volunteers to represent us in your country as we plan to visit numerous country for the first time.

Hoping to receive your recent photos in next mail.

Yours truly friend,

kisses

Dr. Sylvie Ciara.

Phone Numbers:
+905533274540
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Turkey
City or exchange location
Original network provider* AVEA (Aria)

+221708471788
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev.sister.rose@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:16 pm

Brother, God bless you.

I have confirmed your mail , Please send me your full contact details because i try to ship your gift box but they rejected it because there is no postal address, name or your id card for identification.

please send any of your valid id card, home or postal address and phone number.

Rose.

Header:

Return-Path: <rev.sister.rose@mail.com>
Received: from [105.112.32.24] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 1 Feb 2017
Subject: Your contact details

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 105.112.32.24<br>Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev.sister.rose@mail.com sylvieciara@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:58 pm

Brother please send your phone nu,ber and id card to avoid mistakes

Dear,
please confirm to me if you have contacted sister Rose.
my regards to your family.
Ciara.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sylvieciara@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Dear ,

Am happy that you are now in contact with Rose and i hope that soon you will receive the gift i sent you as am expecting your cv and international passport for your registration as a member.

i will instruct you regarding what to do when you receive the box because you are going to secure a complete building for our staffs.

do not delay to update me when receive it please send mail to Sister Rose.

Thanks

Ciara
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sylvieciara@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:42 pm

Dear,

please confirm to me if you have contacted sister Rose.

my regards to your family.

Ciara.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sylvieciara@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:09 pm

Greetings dear , pleas I will appreciate to receive the conversation between you and her.

Ciara
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.