Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mm.moneygram1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mm.moneygram1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:37 pm

Subject: *** SPAM ***FROM MONEY-GRAM MONEY TRANSFER DEPARTMENT MANAGER.
From: Money-Gram Money Transfer <mm.moneygram1@gmail.com>

Valuable Customer.
Attention,

With all due respect to your personality, I request that you do not feel disturbed as I know that business of this magnitude will surely make one apprehensive.I write to solicit your utmost confidence, knowing too well that we have neither known nor met each other before, I am the newly appointed (Managing Director) Money-Gram Head Office, Accra Ghana.

We the Money-Gram Board of Directors, We are contacting you regarding your Fund of $16Million USD and we are very sorry for the Daley which the Money-Gram Office have put you, I personally prepare and attack your name as a Receiver of the five (5) Ref-Number of us$25,000.00, know that each Ref control number contained the sum of us$5,000.00. I have already made this (5) Ref-Number control available on your name to enable you pickup the us$25,000.00

The above is the information of the us$25,000.00, I already prepare and attach in your name just to us to active your Ref-Number for you to pick up with out delay, You have pay for the activation fee is the only fee you will pay before you receive your Ref-number, it will cost you us$500, as soon as you send in a copy of 30 mints you can now pick up your Re-Number. send the ACTIVATION FEE $500 to (Boyo Marvis) in Accra Ghana

Thanks for your understanding and Cooperation.

Best Regards,
Rev. Samuel Ominimini.
Managing Director of Money Gram
Accra Ghana.
+233241308316
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mm.moneygram1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:58 pm

FROM MONEY-GRAM MONEY TRANSFER DEPARTMENT MANAGER.
People
Money-Gram Money Transfer <mm.moneygram1@gmail.com> Today at 1:23 AM
To
Message body
Valuable Customer.
Attention,

With all due respect to your personality, I request that you do not feel disturbed as I know that business of this magnitude will surely make one apprehensive.I write to solicit your utmost confidence, knowing too well that we have neither known nor met each other before, I am the newly appointed (Managing Director) Money-Gram Head Office, Accra Ghana.

We the Money-Gram Board of Directors, We are contacting you regarding your Fund of $16Million USD and we are very sorry for the Daley which the Money-Gram Office have put you, I personally prepare and attack your name as a Receiver of the five (5) Ref-Number of us$25,000.00, know that each Ref control number contained the sum of us$5,000.00. I have already made this (5) Ref-Number control available on your name to enable you pickup the us$25,000.00

The above is the information of the us$25,000.00, I already prepare and attach in your name just to us to active your Ref-Number for you to pick up with out delay, You have pay for the activation fee is the only fee you will pay before you receive your Ref-number, it will cost you us$500, as soon as you send in a copy of 30 mints you can now pick up your Re-Number. send the ACTIVATION FEE $500 to (Boyo Marvis) in Accra Ghana

Best Regards,
Rev. Samuel Ominimini.
Accra Ghana.
+233241308316
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

mm.moneygram1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:37 pm

FROM MONEY-GRAM MONEY TRANSFER DEPARTMENT MANAGER.
People
Money-Gram Money Transfer <mm.moneygram1@gmail.com> Today at 14:11
To
BCC
Message body
Valuable Customer.
Attention,

Best Regards,
Rev. Samuel Ominimini.
Accra Ghana.
+233241308316
Wayne

un.agentdelivery11@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:43 am

FROM UNITED NATION AGENCY FOR YOUR DELIVERY
People
UN Agent Delivery <un.agentdelivery11@gmail.com> Today at 21:42
To
Message body
Dear Beneficiary

With due respect i Dr. Park William, United Nation appointed Agency, Your fund of us$10 Million was approve by United Nation and sign by Ecowas Chairman under the New President Nana Akufo-Addo to delivery to you in your door step in your country by me United Nation Delivery Agency.

Instruction was given by the Office of President Nana Akufo-Addo in Ghana and United Nations (UN) Representative to be delivery your ATM MASTER CARD that contain us$10 Million and one Consignment box that contain us$25,000,000.00 to be delivery to your door step with out any further delay.

You can withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE in all over the world, location or center of your choice/nearest to you, in any part of the world. You are advise to reconfirm your address where Diplomatic Courier service will dispatch your ATM Card to you within 48 hrs. Remember that you are not pay for the deliver changer because (UN) Secretary General is ready pay for the deliver changer just for you to come up with the Register and Booking fees $500 then i will move to your Country with your ATM MASTER CARD and your Consignment box, You are to pay for the Register and booking fee only. that is all you have to pay and receive your total fund of us$35,000,000.00.

Your compensation payment fund have be renew signed by the New President Nana Akufo-Addo for your immediate receiving of your fund $35,000,000.00 USD to your door step, You have to respond with your full receiver's information and Registration Booking fees of $500 to process your delivery successfully.

Full Name........
Home Address........
Phones and Fax Number.........
Your Age and Current Occupation....
Marital Status..........
Yours faithfully,

Dr. Park William,
United Nation Agency.
Calling Direct Number +233241308316.

Phone:
+233241308316
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.