Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officeofups1211@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officeofups1211@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary
People
Ben S. Bernanke <officeofups1211@gmail.com> Today at 15:04
Reply-To: bbernanke485@gmail.com
To
Message body

Federal Reserve Board
Address: 33 Liberty
Street New York, 10038
New York, United state of America.
Phone: (212) 461 0728

Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary

Based on the meeting we had with United Nations and IMF officials on your payment, I writing to inform you that your files appeared on our desk to pay you a partial payment of $10.5million US Dollars of your fund for this second quarter of the year.

But we are having misunderstanding because one Ms. Carman L. Young called that she is the new next of kin to your Inheritance fund that you have instructed her to receive the fund on your favor that you are totally sick and you can not work or answer any calls.

We were so confuse that is why the authority instructed me to contact you for us to know if she is telling us the truth or not. She even forwarded this bank details to us.

Bank Name: Credit Union Na
Account Name: Carman L. Young
Account number: 908374912
Swift code: cwd1u

After she provided this account to us, she instructed us not to inform you and we should transfer the fund into his account directly because she is your next of kin and ready to pay US$370 needed for dispensation bill.

Kindly check this account and name if we can go ahead and to release the funds to her.

Don't keep us waiting for your own good. Call my office @ +12124610728

God bless you for your type consideration.

Remain Bless,

Yours In Service,

Ben S. Bernanke bbernanke485@gmail.com
Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System

Phone:
+12124610728
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Tc Systems,inc. - Ny
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.