Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

patricksnell.com@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

patricksnell.com@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:07 am

I am offering you best option,
People
Patrick James Snell <patricksnell.com@gmail.com> Today at 22:33
Message body
Sir,

Having taken a detailed look into your file i have discovered that several discrepancies associated with your file may possibly constitute hitch in final delivery of your funds if it is routed through Europe or USA because of strict policy in fund transfer international compliance regulations.

I am offering you best option, to move your funds through United Arab Emirate, Dubai. we have a fiduciary consultant who will handle the procedure and get the funds successfully delivered into your account.

I will urge you to make contact to him directly notifying him that you have the total sum of USD.......... representing payment due you, that you need his intervention to ensure successful release of the funds into your account.

Name: khalid Murad Muhammad
email: Muhammadkhalidmurad@mail.com
Tel: 971523045311

when you contact him whatever he say do let me know.

Please let me know what ever his response is.

I wait for your urgent response

Yours truly

Mr Patrick H Snell

+971523045311
United Arab Emirates
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.