Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officeofthepresidency893@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officeofthepresidency893@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:29 pm

COMPLY WITH MY INSTRUCTION TO GET YOUR CARD
People
Rev. Ekene Ben <officeofthepresidency893@gmail.com> Today at 3:12 PM
Desk Of Rev. Ekene Ben
ATM Card Disptach Director
Office 73 Bello Way
Victoria Island
Lagos Nigeria
Tel: +2348122701639

Dear. Client

This is Rev. Ekene Ben I have to let you know that your card is ready with good delivery arrangement in order to avoid problem or delay and i give to you 100% guarantee that your card will pass the airport without any single problem and within three days you will receive your new card and you are permitted to withdraw from any ATM MACHINE of your choice but the card limit to withdraw per day is $10,000 because the card is traveler card.

(1) All the arrangement is down and ready but we are waiting to receive your full address to avoid mistake

(2) Card verification code is very important before delivery because is not possible to return back the card after delivery and it will be useless for you when you receive card without verification when it cost only but $100 for verification code.

(3) We have all it take to pass the card at any airport without problem or delay and no additional charges will be demand from you for what so ever and there will be no reason for that.

This is Genuine and i promise you by this time Monday afternoon your card will be deliver to your address together with the pin code but your tracking number from UPS delivery company will be ready immediately after verification so get back to me here. call me for any Question: Tel: +2348122701639

Sincerely
Rev. Ekene Ben
Tel: Tel: +2348122701639
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

info4consultantoffice.raymondf@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:30 am

Are You Dead Or Alive
People
Dr. Raymond A. Florig <info4consultantoffice.raymondf@gmail.com> Nov 28 at 8:08 PM
Message body
Dear Beneficiary

I hereby send to you the information submitted by Mr. John Tsai
ofIndo-China group Ltd, with power of attorney to receive your Payment
on your behalf.

This gentlemen claimed to be your representative, and this power of
attorney stated that you are dead, he brought an account to replace
your information in other to claim your Partial payment of
$2,000,000.00 which is now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED with our bank,

Below is the new account they have submitted:

Account Name: Indo-China Group Ltd,
A/C No: USD114-1025567-8,
Bank Name: Standard Chattered Bank,Hong Kong,
Swift Code: SCBL11K111.

Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you
suffered and died of throat cancer. You are therefore given 24 hrs to
confirm the truth in this information, If you are still alive,

You are to contact us back immediately, Because we work 24 hrs just to
ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the
transfer of beneficiaries inheritance and contract payment.

You are to reply to this office immediately for clarifications on this
matter as we shall be available 24 hrs to attend to you and give you
the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is wire to
you immediately.

Just also be informed that any further delay from your side could be
dangerous, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment.

You are free to call me on this Number incase you need to ask any Question: +2348122701639
Yours truly,

Dr. Raymond A. Florig
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

info4consultantoffice.raymondf@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:26 pm

United Nation
People
info4consultantoffice.raymondf@gmail.com Today at 3:41 AM
To
Recipients
Message body
From Mr. Ban Ki-moon United Nations Secretary.

Attn: Beneficiary.

We write in regards to your delayed Contract/Inheritance Funds in the sum of Eight Million Five Hundred United States Dollars (US$8,500,000.00) which you are yet to receive as a result of your inability to raise the required fee(s) to conclude your Transaction.

The United Nations has decided to proffer a solution that will make it easier for all the Beneficiaries to receive their Funds. We understood that some Fees are required in order process and Transfer your Funds into your Account. We are also aware that most Beneficiaries do not have these required fees.

We have therefore deliberated with the Bank in charge of this payment to allow Beneficiaries the privilege of receiving their Funds in two (2) or three (3) installments. In this case, Beneficiaries will no longer be required to pay the fee at once but part of it depending on the number of installments such Beneficiary will like his/her Funds to be released to him/her.

Write the Bank and request that you want your fund to be transferred to your account by installments payment,(ATM & Wire transfer) so that once the first payments enters into your account you can then use money from there to facilitate the transfer of the remaining balance, once the first installments enters into your account withdrawal from your account to Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) Online transfer procedure.

The Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) which is now in charge of your Payment has agreed to give the Beneficiaries the option of receiving their Funds at once, in two or three installments. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address.

It is a pity that, because of a peanut that was required of you to pay to enable your acclaimed fund payment legal documents to be release to you to enhance and expedite the successful conclusion of your long awaiting contractual/inheritance fund within a frame work of 48hrs made you to stop communication.

What a shame and embarrassment? If actually, you have spent money to execute this contract and have spent money in the hands of the fraudsters and impostors without achieving your goal in receiving this fund, what stops you from giving out one chance benefit of doubt and sacrifice with this token fee to see your fund payment successfully completed? This will help the beneficiaries to pay part of the fee and receive part of their Funds with which such beneficiary can upset the remaining fee and receive his/her complete Funds.

To break this down: One Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($150) fee will facilitate the release of One Million United States Dollars (US$1,000,000.00) only. Three Hundred Dollars ($300) fee will facilitate the release of Two Million United States Dollars (US$2,000,000.00) only.

One Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($150) fee which is the total fee will facilitate the release of your Full Contract/inheritance Funds in the sum of Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$8,500,000.00).

However, Feel free to inform us how much you can raise should you cannot afford any of the above Mentioned installment so as for us to talk to the Bank to know how much out of your Funds they could release to you with the amount you can come up with.

This is the best the United Nations can do for you and you are advised to take advantage of this opportunity. Kindly, Get back to me immediately with your option so that i will forward you the contact person at the paying Bank in Nigeria. to indicate your preferred option.

Email: revekeneben4atmcard@gmail.com
Tel: +2348122701639

NOTE: Do not be shy to indicate the amount you have in hands (no proper-amount is so small to trigger installments-payment base on our discussion with the Bank) so that the first payment will move to your account for you to confirm the existence of the fund before your proceed for the balance.

Best Regards.

From Mr. Ban Ki Moon
Wayne

info@mail.montsame.mn

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:02 am

Attention:Scam Victim
Troy Gray <info@mail.montsame.mn> Today at 15:53
Reply-To: <troygray79@gmail.com>
Message body

MONEY GRAM TRANSFER AGENT
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICAN (U.B.A)

Attention:Scam Victim

PAYMENT BY TRANSFER THROUGH OUR BANK

You are welcome to the Money Gram Transfer Office, The reparation committee instructed that the total sum ($200,000,00 Dollars only) shall be transferred to you via our transfer service ( money Gram transfer) and due to our transfer schedules, we agreed to be
transferring $5,000.00 Dollars to you per day until the subject fund ($200,000.00 dollars) is completed paid to you based on our agreement with the Board of United Bank For Africa (U.B.A) and federal ministry of finance & reparation committee.
Meanwhile, we have already remitted the first payment of $5,000.00 dollars to your name and you are required to go and get it with this Reference Number.
Here is the information of the first payment we remits to your name today but the Reference Number will remain on hold for security reason until you send us our transfer charges of$190.dollars before you can pick up your money; you can track the Reference Number & SENDER NAME with Money Gram web site below for confirmation.
https:/ /secure.moneygram.com/track
Refrence: 6923 1415
Last Name: Ojadi
Amount sent $5,000
get back to me as soon as you receive this email from us. kindly call me +2348122701639

Troy Gray
Chairman of the Board and
Chief Executive Officer,
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICAN (U.B.A)

Phone:
+2348122701639
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider Celtel Nigeria Limited
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.