Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kelvinmurray40@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kelvinmurray40@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:02 pm

URGENT MESSAGE FROM WESTERN UNION FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER
People
WESTERN UNION FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT UNITED KINGDOM <kelvinmurray40@gmail.com> <budgetlogistics@iconnect.zm> Today at 12:11
To
me
Message body
Dear Beneficiary

I am Dr. KELVIN M, Foreign Remittance Director of western union and i just resumed office this morning and i was asked by the regional head to release all held back funds belonging to you.

Base on this, we have find out that you have been sending money to different people in West Africa for the release of your fund. Please not that our Financial institute Western Union in Most of west Africa don't send money out of the country.

As you may know, The West African Region western union has sent a telegraphic message to our institution Here in London UK regarding to the misconduct facing Western Union in West Africa which is just sending out Western Union. for the past two weeks, I have been issuing (MTCN NUMBER) to many foreign beneficiary who are suppose to receive money via western union.

Your funds in our system is yet to be release but it has not been activated so please do everything possible to get in touch with me with the sum of
325 EUROS for the activation of the International pick up alert code and (4) four names immediately so that you can at least receive the total amount of 40 million 1,500,000.00 EUROS bit by bit transfer.

We can transfer 2 mtcns to each name everyday and each Mtcn is 5000 euros, of which you will receive 8 mtcn everyday until you will receive your 1.5 million euros so the first 8 mtcns is ready now in my system for you to pick up now so try and send 325 euros for the activation of the International pick up alert code in order for me to attach them to your names and i will release the full information to you today for you to pick up.

Receivers Name; GEORGE WILLIAMS
Country Send To; UNITED KINGDOM
Amount To Send; 325 EUROS

We look forward to hear from you immediately.

Regards,
Dr. Kelvin M.,
Foreign Remittance Director of western union head office
UNITED KINGDOM.
+442032906440

Phone:
+442032906440
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.