Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barristerpaulmake@yahoo.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:18 pm

US FOREIGN AFFAIRS COMMISSION/WEST AFRICA
MONETARY AGENCY IRS
E-mail: wilsonajah@atlas.sk
Direct phone 2536551360
Internal Revenue Service
Enrolled Agent Policy & Management
P.O. Box 33968
Detroit, MI 48232

ATTN:

This is to inform you that the regional/ Federal Government of BENIN has on Friday yesterday 13th of January 2017 Agreed / approved to send the sum of $40,000.00 USD part payment out of total sum of $2,500,000.00 between next week to you. this payment mode agreement was SIGNED Friday by the above WEST AFRICA GOVERNMENT to see that they obeyed the current Order from the America new president (Donald Trump), which instructed that all America /European and Africa Citizens, Whose payment has been delayed in West Africa region due to one reason or the other should be paid the part payment their entitlement.

THE CURRENT AGREEMENT BETWEEN AMERICA AND WEST GOVERNMENT due to global economic crises and complain of lack of fund to execute this transaction, the sum of $40,000.00 USD only will be paying to you next week, furthermore the agreement has it that you must appear in person after you have received the $40,000.00 USD next week, you will be financially equipped to fly down to West Africa state (Benin) to sign the clearance document of your remain sum amount ($2,460,000,00 USD) and fly back with the money in cash to your country, In line with the agreement, you are to forward your full personal data to Mr. Wilson Ajah, the payment committee chairman for payment agreement form signed and Indore by the Supreme Court of West Africa as well as authentic legalization of your fund. Therefore you are advised to contact him immediately by email (wilsonajah@atlas.sk) or direct phone 2536551360 for more information regarding this development, do notify us immediately you received the part payment as we will be looking forward to hear from you.

SIGNED BY THOSE AUTHORITIES BELLOW
A–A, A, American African and Asian
AAUN, American Association for the United Nations
ACABQ, Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions, United Nations
AF, Bureau of African Affairs, Department of State
AID, Agency for International Development
BBC, British Broadcasting Corporation
ACDA/IR, Office of the Assistant Director for International Relations, Arms Control and

Disarmament Agency
IRS, Director of the Information Research Service, U.S. Information Agency

Thank you
Mr. William Moses
Director, US/West Africa Committee

Header:
Return-Path: <barristerpaulmake@yahoo.fr>
Received: from jws700009.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com; Sun, 15 Jan 2017 09:56:03 +0000; 1484474163.734
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017
Reply-To: Barrister Paul Make <barristerpaulmake@yahoo.fr>
Subject: US FOREIGN AFFAIRS COMMISSION/WEST AFRICA

Phone:
+12536551360
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Graham, WA
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Wa
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: barristerpaulmake@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:17 pm

MONETARY AGENCY IRS
E-mail: wilsonajah@atlas.sk
Direct phone 2536551360
Internal Revenue Service
P.O. Box 33968
Detroit, MI 48232

Attention:

We received your email as well today being 16th of January 2017, Note that the required fee is for agreement form Signed and Endorsed by the Supreme Court of West Africa as well as Authentication and legalization of your fund transfer. Therefore you advised to send the agreement form Signed of $215.00 USD to USA to enable us forwarded it to Supreme Court of West Africa as we told them to avoid any other charge again, your full personal data is needed, like as house address\ direct phone number\ copy of your ID Or passport along line with the $215.00USD today, You should send the money today so that you can pick your first payment of $40,000.00 then you will be financially equipped to travel down to West Africa (COTONOU, Benin) to sign the clearance documents of your remain sum amount of ($2,460,000,00 USD) and fly back with the money in cash as the Current Agreement between America and West Government.

Furthermore, the agreement has it that you must appear in person after you have received the part payment of $40,000.00 USD from now, then you will be financially equipped to travel down to West Africa (COTONOU, Benin) to sign the clearance documents of your remain sum amount ($2,460,000,00 USD) and fly back with the money in cash. you are to forward your full personal data, house address\ direct phone number \ copy of your ID Or passport along with agreement form Signed fee of $215.00 USD for you to start receiving your PART Payment of $40,000.00 as planed, I shall be looking forward to your email response along with the Payment Details today as to enable them start sending your money to you now.

Send the Required fee of $215.00 US Dollars ONLY via Money Gram or Western Union with below Information.

Receiver's Name....: Latasha Monroe
Receiver Country...: USA.
Address............: 2930 NW 175st Miami FL 33056 USA
Required Amount....: USD$215.00.
Text Question......: GOD
Secret Answer......: LEAD.

We are looking forward to hear from you with the payment information.

Best Regard
Mr. Wilson Ajah
Payment committee chairman
Direct phone 2536551360
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:21 pm

Here is the account
Bank Name :MetaBank
Account .Name: L. M.
Account number 50613845XXXX
Routing 073972181
Address: Miami FL 33056 USA
Phone: 786-991-XXXX

De : >
À : Barrister Paul Make <barristerpaulmake@yahoo.fr>
Envoyé le : Lundi 16 janvier 2017 23h20
Objet : Re: US FOREIGN AFFAIRS COMMISSION/WEST AFRICA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristerpaulmake@yahoo.fr barristerpaul.make@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:14 am

Ok, waiting for the bank transfer slip

MONETARY AGENCY IRS
Direct phone (253) 328-7416
Internal Revenue Service
P.O. Box 33968
Detroit, MI 48232

Attention

Hello urgent attention is needed, i just received an urgent notice from the previous bank receiver information which was sent to you for the remittance of the needed $215.00 as a matter of urgency the previous receiver will not be around for this week as he went for an official assignment in some other location, use below is a BOA bank account information which you will use to offset the $215.00 i want you to go through it carefully and copy down the information.

And i want you to stop all contact that comes from my old email because it was hijacked this morning by some internet hackers which led to the damage of my system in my department, any communication that does not come from my present email which i just secured for this transaction is voile.

Due to global economic crises and complain of lack of fund to execute this transaction, the sum of $40,000.00 USD only will be paying to you next week, furthermore the agreement has it that you must appear in person after you have received the $40,000.00 USD next week

I do not want us to take chances because i am preventing delay or hitches in regards to this transaction as we are supposed to have been done with this process if not for the little delay, i want you to change your email address password so that it will be secured as well, we really need to be very security conscious it is important because i would not want you to loose your funds or for us to encounter any misunderstanding towards the completion of this transaction.

More importantly a special code was generated for this transaction suppose which will be communicated to you only that is the reason i advise you to change your email address password so that we will se sure this transaction is secured. Special code is MEB123XAW any email or phone call from our office without this code being indicated should be totally ignored.

Below is the information to correct the payment to (C. J. B.)

Account name:C. J. B
Account number:48306720XXXX
routing no:021000322
Bank Name: BOA Bank of America
Bank address:37-41 82nd street Jackson Heights NY 1 1372.

Best Regard
Mr. Wilson Ajah
Payment committee chairman

Header:
Return-Path: <barristerpaul.make@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws700042.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws101.mail.ir2.yahoo.com;
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017
Reply-To: Barrister Paul Make <barristerpaul.make@yahoo.com>
Subject: US FOREIGN AFFAIRS COMMISSION/WEST AFRICA

Phone:
+12533287416
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location Tacoma, WA
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Wa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: barristerpaulmake@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:10 pm

MONETARY AGENCY IRS
Internal Revenue Service
P.O. Box 33968
Detroit, MI 48232

Attention

Thank you for your email, i have been waiting to receive your email for some time now. In response to your email regarding your confirmation you are correct to use our department current secretary bank details information (Christian Bustamante) to offset the needed fee of the $215.00 as a matter of urgency as it is the only thing delaying this transaction, you are advised to be sure not to make mistakes so that we will not be delayed regarding the completion of this transaction as we are approaching the weekend and we need to affect this situation with total urgency. I am sure that you have changed your email address password and you have as well take note of the transaction personal code MEB123XAW for security reason.

I will be waiting to receive your urgent email as we need to be time conscious, you can as well text me your direct contact phone number so that i can easily call or text you should in case we have an emergency case in the process of this transaction, i look forward to receiving your email response.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:30 pm

U.S Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control
(OFAC) U.S Treasury Department's
2100 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20220
Custom telephone: Tel: +1 2536551360

Good day dear

This email is to notify you about the release of your outstanding payment which is truly $1.500.000.00USD. The New York NY (USA) scheduled a time frame to settle all foreign debts which includes Contract/Inheritance/ Gambling/ Lottery(Sponsored by Microsoft and National Lottery) and other international loans. News had it that over the past, numerous individual (s) who happen to be impostors (claiming to be individuals, Banks and organizations) are claiming to release numerous sums of funds via numerous ways.

With the help of the (OFAC) U.S Treasury Department's and with the FBI we have noticed that people have being asked to pay outrageous amount of money by these impostors for the transfer of their funds to them.We want you to stop all communication that has to do with these fraudsters who have been requesting unreasonable sums of money from you to release your funds which they do not have access to.

We have received a mandate and instructions from the (OFAC) U.S Treasury Department's to commence the immediate release of your funds through one of the following payment options stated below depending on your choice:

1. Payment via Automatic Teller Machine (ATM card): This is where you will be sent an Automatic Teller Machine card with Pin also known as ATM card (A Master Card would be issued). Upon receipt of your custom ATM card you will be allowed to withdraw $8000 per day by default and you are given the option to transfer funds from your ATM card to your bank account.

2. Certified Cashiers Check or Bank Draft: In this case you will be sent a certified Bank draft or check signed in your favor which you will deposit in any Bank for it to be cleared within 3 to 5 working days at most depending on your bank.

3. Online Banking ( Bank To Bank Transfer) to enable you process this operation, the fee is reduce to $699 usd Dollars is Required for opening for an online Banking operation, that will enable you get access to your account Online. You are advised to select one out of the three options on how you wish to receive your $1.500.000.00USD, Your Online Banking Access or ATM card or Check/Bank Draft will be shipped via Courier Shipping Company and would get to you within 2 working days at most.

For international shipping as stated by our company We had to sign contract with Courier for bulk shipping which makes the fees reduce to $699usd nothing more and no hidden fee of any sort. You are advised to contact the Department's Officer responsible for the shipping of your Check or ATM card with the following information for shipping of your payment Check or ATM card.

You are advised to provide the following information:
Your full Name.
Your Address:.
Home/Cell Phone:.
Age..

Remember that you are not paying any fees extra no matter what. Once again note that the actual Courier Retail Price: $800usd Your Price (Because of our contract signed): is now $699usd

Below is the information where to send the $699usd Via Money Gram or Western
Union
Receiver Name...........Andrew J. Perschbacher

Country ................ USA
Address.............8215 Leona Drive, Mount Pleasant, Michigan 48858
Amount ................... $699usd Only
Sender Name............
Mtcn.................

SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION PAYMENT CODE AND ATTACH THE PAYMENT SLIP
TO THIS OFFICE NUMBER DHL COMPANY FOR YOUR URGENT DELIVERY +1 2536551360

Thank You God Blessed You
E-Mail: dh.deliverycomppany@outlook.com
Barrister Paul Mike (OFAC)
Tel: +1 8506320378 Call F.B.I
DHL COURIER SERVICE COMPANY UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

Skype ID:
DHL COURIER COMPANY
live:a9f2a2dd4f0ff0ac

Phone:
+18506320378
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Alford, FL
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Fl
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.