Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bukolasaraki01@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bukolasaraki01@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:02 am

Kindly reply immediately and call
People
SENATE PRESIDENT OFFICE <bukolasaraki01@hotmail.com> Today at 22:54
Message body
My Dear

I want to wish you complement of the season and a prosperous New Year as the senate is continuing from this time to start paying all outstanding beneficiaries without any delay since we took over all foreign payment because a lot of report has been coming to us concerning what beneficiaries were going through to receive their money
and what they already suffered in the past government. If you have received our letter before and didn't reply, this is your last chance and opportunity.

Base on that we took over all foreign beneficiaries’ payment and it is now being handled directly by me and the senate committee on foreign payment. I decided to be directly in charge because we want to make sure our image outside the country is
restored. Whatever you might have gone through in the hands of scammers and some top government officials in the past, kindly ignore and be focus to receive your money.

I am aware that the scammers are still doing their wicked works to deceive and cheat people like you but we are going to need your help to stop them because since we started handling foreign beneficiaries payment, I noticed that most of you trust the scammers so much that you go back to them to tell them everything and they turn around to use those information against you. It is important you also know we are being careful not to pay the wrong person because some wicked scammers collaborated with banks and top government officials to divert a lot of money by presenting a foreigner to claim the money that does not belong to him or her. We have discovered a lot of things that is why your help will be need for us to pay you legally and also apprehend those wicked scammers.

Please, it will be very important you assure me you will stop dealing with anybody concerning your payment so that you can be focus to receive your money without any hindrance. You also will confirm your personal details and the amount you are waiting to receive and what the money is meant for. Is it contract payment, inheritance, lottery or whatever it is you indicate it.

My assurance is that I will use my good office to make sure waiver is applied to make things very easy for you.

I am waiting for your immediate reply and call.

Sincerely Yours

Bukola Saraki
Senate President Federal Republic of Nigeria
National Assembly Complex,
Three Arms Zone, P.M.B, 141,
FCT, Abuja-Nigeria
Tel: +2347087063868

Phone:
+2347087063868
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.