Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

eorgeikpunigeria@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

eorgeikpunigeria@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:24 am

Fund owed you: call me for answers on +234 706 372 9630
People
GEORGE IKPU <georgeikpunigeria@gmail.com> Apr 12 at 5:13 PM
To
Message body
Sir,

The president of Nigeria is very sad and annoyed with lots of complains from embassies and high commissions of countries of beneficiaries who are yet to receive the various funds owed to them here in Nigeria.

The president of Nigeria traveled to China today and to be back next week.

Before the president traveled to China he gave us an instruction and directive to make sure we work everyday round the clock to make sure the first 100 set of beneficiaries receives their approved fund owed to them on or before his arrival next week.

Your information is in the list of the first 100 set of beneficiaries to receive their approved fund owed to them before the arrival of the president next week.

It is a pity and very sad what you and other beneficiaries have gone through in the hands of government officials who are very devilish, wicked and callous. This wicked officials keep cooking lies upon lies to collect funds and illegal fees from beneficiaries without doing the right thing.

We have lots of sad tales from beneficiaries who have sold their houses, sold their cars, sold all they have to pay illegal fees to these wicked and callous government officials. We also have stories of beneficiaries who their wives have divorced and also stories of beneficiaries who have developed lots of sickness caused because of the funds owed to them here. Some beneficiaries have died which is the worst of it.

All these devilish government officials collect illegal fees such as cost of transfer fee, anti drug certificate fee and anti terrorist certificate fee. All these fees are illegal. In banking terms there is nothing as anti drug fee and anti terrorist fee all these are illegal. Some of these devilish government officials go as far as producing anti drug and anti terrorist certificates to justify their claim. All these certificates are illegal and not obtainable in the banking sector.

As for the cost of transfer fee. The cost of transfer fee is very legal but the cost of transfer fee is not to be paid by beneficiaries the cost of transfer fee is usual deducted from the beneficiaries fund before transfer to the beneficiaries bank accounts.

The only legal fee which is obtainable in most countries in the world is the tax fee placed on funds to be transferred out of the country to the beneficiary bank account. The tax fee is the only fee beneficiaries are to pay. The tax fee is below $900.00

I have to be sure of your bank account. Please confirm your bank account and also confirm if the complete approved fund can be transferred to your bank account.

Please confirm if your bank account is correct void of any mistake and also confirm if the complete approved fund can be transferred to your bank account.

If you have any questions you are free to call me for answers on +2347063729630

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.George Ikpu.

Member: Presidential Task Force.

Note: The information contained in this electronic message from Presidential Task Force and any attachments, contains information that may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me at above email address.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

a_ikpu@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:39 pm

Fund owed you: call me for answers on +2347063729630
People
Ashawo Ikpu <a_ikpu@yahoo.com> Today at 13:18
Message body
Attn: Original Fund Beneficiary,

The president of Nigeria is very sad and annoyed with lots of complains from embassies and high commissions of countries of beneficiaries who are yet to receive the various funds owed to them here in Nigeria.

The president of Nigeria traveled to China today and to be back next week.

Before the president traveled to China he gave us an instruction and directive to make sure we work everyday round the clock to make sure the first 100 set of beneficiaries receives their approved fund owed to them on or before his arrival next week.

Your information is in the list of the first 100 set of beneficiaries to receive their approved fund owed to them before the arrival of the president next week.

It is a pity and very sad what you and other beneficiaries have gone through in the hands of government officials who are very devilish, wicked and callous. This wicked officials keep cooking lies upon lies to collect funds and illegal fees from beneficiaries without doing the right thing.

We have lots of sad tales from beneficiaries who have sold their houses, sold their cars, sold all they have to pay illegal fees to these wicked and callous government officials. We also have stories of beneficiaries who their wives have divorced and also stories of beneficiaries who have developed lots of sickness caused because of the funds owed to them here. Some beneficiaries have died which is the worst of it.

All these devilish government officials collect illegal fees such as cost of transfer fee, anti drug certificate fee and anti terrorist certificate fee. All these fees are illegal. In banking terms there is nothing as anti drug fee and anti terrorist fee all these are illegal. Some of these devilish government officials go as far as producing anti drug and anti terrorist certificates to justify their claim. All these certificates are illegal and not obtainable in the banking sector.

As for the cost of transfer fee. The cost of transfer fee is very legal but the cost of transfer fee is not to be paid by beneficiaries the cost of transfer fee is usual deducted from the beneficiaries fund before transfer to the beneficiaries bank accounts.

The only legal fee which is obtainable in most countries in the world is the tax fee placed on funds to be transferred out of the country to the beneficiary bank account. The tax fee is the only fee beneficiaries are to pay. The tax fee is below $900.00

I have to be sure of your bank account. Please confirm your bank account and also confirm if the complete approved fund can be transferred to your bank account.

Please confirm if your bank account is correct void of any mistake and also confirm if the complete approved fund can be transferred to your bank account.

If you have any questions you are free to call me for answers on +2347063729630

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Ashawo George Ikpu.

Member: Presidential Task Force.

Note: The information contained in this electronic message from Presidential Task Force and any attachments, contains information that may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me at above email address.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

garywinterspoon@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:06 pm

About your part payment / I expect your reply and telephone call.
People
Gary Winterspoon <garywinterspoon@yahoo.co.uk> Today at 15:28
Message body
Mr.Gary Winterspoon.
Director of Remittance
Central Bank of Nigeria.

I have been appointed by the government of Nigeria to contact and discuss with beneficiaries to accept the part payment sum of $7,500,000.00

Henceforth I advise you to stop all forms of communication with anyone or group of people in respect of your fund. Any email message you receive in respect of your fund I advise you not to reply and forward such email message to me.

The government of Nigeria wants to make sure you receive your part payment sum of $7,500,000.00

I advise you to reconfirm to me your information.

A. Your complete name.
B. Your telephone number.
C. Your contact address.
D. Your bank account details where your part payment sum of $7,500,000.00 will be transferred into.

Immediately you reconfirm your information I advise you to call me so as to keep my records fully updated. Call me on +2347063729630

Regards,

Mr.Gary Winterspoon.

Tel: +234 706372 9630

Phone:
+2347063729630
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

Re: eorgeikpunigeria@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:09 pm

About fund transfer to you / Read and reply back.
People
Gary Winterspoon <garywinterspoon@yahoo.co.uk> Today at 18:43
Message body
MR.GARY WINTERSPOON.
REMITTANCE UNIT
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
1 BASINGHALL AVENUE
LONDON EC2V 5DD,UK

24HRS / 7 DAYS A WEEK SERVICE.
ABOUT YOUR FUND SUM OF US$10,500,000.00

Your email address was sent to STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON by the AFRICAN UNION ( AU ) also the AFRICAN UNION ( AU ) transferred the sum of us$10,500,000.00 to STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON for onward transfer to you as a fund beneficiary owed in Africa.

Fill your information below.

Your complete name.

Address:

Nationality:

Sex:

Home telephone:

Mobile telephone:

Your bank account details.

Once we receive your reply we will then commence the transfer of your fund us$10,500,000.00 to your account.

Sincerely,

Mr.Gary Winterspoon.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.