Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

JerryCyprus2016@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:25 pm

* 46.231.117.50 Tagadab Customer n/a United Kingdom

Return-Path: <eastgrin@server.rankpros.co.uk>
Received: from server.rankpros.co.uk (server.rankpros.co.uk. [46.231.117.50])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id v9si159728wjw.76.2016.02.01.23.41.02
Subject: From:Barr. Jerry Falwell South Africa, / very Important.
From: Barrister Jerry C Falwell. <JerryCyprus2016@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: JerryCyprus2016@outlook.com
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 10:41:58 +0000

From Barr. Jerry C Falwell
Falwell & Associates
4 Stanley Rd, Strydom Park,
Randburg 2125, Johannesburg
South Africa
Tel: + 27740437178
Fax: + 27865148253
Email: JerryCyprus2016@outlook.com

Dear Sir,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this email will give you but will appreciate if you can make out time to go through my message. I am Barrister Jerry C Falwell, a solicitor at and personal attorney to the late Mr. Pete, a national of your country; He was formally a director with South Africa Gold and Steel Corporation Company, a company that deals on Gold in South Africa.

My client, his wife and their one child were involved in a motor accident along springs express road in Johannesburg South Africa and unfortunately the family died in the accident. Prior to his death, my client deposited $18.5 million (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a security company. The deposit is in Europe, as my client cannot transfer such huge fund through his personal account. This money was raised through inflated contracts in his company and as such the company is not aware of the deposited fund.

The status now is that my client left no WILL or any information about his next of kin and if I inform the company about the fund, they will definitely want to claim it from the security company. In view of this, I have decided to contact you to assist me in getting this fund from the security company since nobody has the knowledge of the deposited fund.

We can get the fund from this company since you have the same last name with my client. I will use your name to get the probate documents at the federal high court presenting you as the executor of my client's estate since I have his death certificate with me. I believe this is privilege information, which I expect you to keep confidential because of my profession. This business will not take us time since all we need is to get the probate from the court which I will fax to the company to inform them that you are the next of kin to my client and beneficiary of the deposit.

I am ready to give you 35% of the total sum for your co-operation. If you are interested, send me your complete mailing address, to enable me file in for the necessary documentation before the approval of this money in your name. I will also need your direct tel/fax numbers, as I will like a faster communication medium do get to me soonest, your response is anticipated.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation

Barrister Jerry C Falwell.

South Africa,

Tel: +27740437178
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* CELL C

Fax: +27865148253
Number billable as premium rate number
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: JerryCyprus2016@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:21 pm

E-mail to:

Failed Permanently.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.patrickdube2017@gmail.com dr.mrsmonicasmith2017@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:59 pm

* 192.69.89.116 Volumedrive Scranton United States

Return-Path: <dr.mrsmonicasmith2017@gmail.com>
Received: from User (unknown [192.69.89.116]) by mail.akdgroup.co.bw (Postfix)
with ESMTPA id 3856DBA5541; Thu, 12 Jan 2017 01:24:46 +0200 (SAST)
Reply-To: <mr.patrickdube2017@gmail.com>
From: "FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB)" <dr.mrsmonicasmith2017@gmail.com>
Subject: From: LETTER OF ASSISTANCE FROM DR. (MRS) MONICA SMITH FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB):::
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 15:25:02 -0800
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB)
Physical address: FOURWAYS MALL, BRYANSTON, SANDTON, 2191
Postal address: PO BOX 6, BRYANSTON, 2021
South Africa.

Attention: Director/CEO
INTRODUCTION OF MYSELF:

My name is Dr. (Mrs) Monica Smith SUPERVISOR: Foreign Remittance Department For: International Transfer Exchange Control Department First National Bank (FNB) South Africa.

I and my partner Mr. Patrick Dube Director: Foreign Remittance Department For: International Transfer First National Bank (FNB) South Africa has a Proposal to discuss with you about a certain bonded account in our Bank. The bonded Account has a balance of USD45Million. The funds in question was deposited in the year 2005 here in our bank to be used in payment of an American oil merchant for his last deal with our client.

Our client Late Roger Brett Kebble of South Africa and Chairman CEO Land-gold and Exploration/JCI Limited: was assassinated on the September 27th 2005 in his car while driving on his way to a function in Melrose district of Johannesburg South Africa. You can read more about all this on below website:

http:/ /www.mg.co.za/article/2006-04-27-kebble-r15bn-found-r900m-still-missing
http:/ /www.guardian.co.uk/news/2005/oct/07/guardianobituaries.southafrica

I will need to present you as the beneficiary in the documents I shall present to the bank where the fund is deposited to re-profile the ownership of the funds with your data to enable them transfer the fund into your nominated bank account. Please reply with your full contact coordinates (your full name and address Phone/fax etc,) to enable me contact you for a verbal discussion.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. You can also Visit South Africa as soon as possible and stand as my silent partner in order to receive the fund as the sole benefactor and I shall secure all legal documentation to authenticate the existence of the fund on your arrival.

Please treat this transaction as confidential matter. I will send you all the details as soon as you indicate your willingness. For More Details Please Contact: Mr. Patrick Dube Director: Foreign Remittance Department For: International Transfer First National Bank (FNB) South Africa Telephone number: +27 640011457 Fax: +27 865 148 253 Email: mr.patrickdube2017@gmail.com

Much Regards

Dr. (Mrs) Monica Smith
SUPERVISOR: Foreign Remittance Department
For: International Transfer
Exchange Control Department
First National Bank (FNB) South Africa

Hours
Sales and order enquiries: 08h00-17h00 (Mon - Fri)
Support: 08h00-19h00 (Mon - Fri) + 08h00-17h00 (Sat) + 08h00-13h00 (Sun)

Attachments area
First National Bank.pdf

Postal address:
PO BOX 6, BRYANSTON, 2021
South Africa.
Attention: Director/CEO
INTRODUCTION OF MYSELF:
My name is Dr. (Mrs) Monica Smith SUPERVISOR: Foreign Remittance Department For: International
Transfer Exchange Control Department First National Bank (FNB) South Africa.
I and my partner Mr. Patrick Dube Director: Foreign Remittance Department For: International Transfer
First National Bank (FNB) South Africa has a Proposal to discuss with you about a certain bonded
account in our Bank. The bonded Account has a balance of USD45Million. The funds in question was
deposited in the year 2005 here in our bank to be used in payment of an American oil merchant for his
last deal with our client.
Our client Late Roger Brett Kebble of South Africa and Chairman CEO Land-gold and Exploration/JCI
Limited: was assassinated on the September 27th 2005 in his car while driving on his way to a function
in Melrose district of Johannesburg South Africa. You can read more about all this on below website:
I will need to present you as the beneficiary in the documents I shall present to the bank where the fund
is deposited to re-profile the ownership of the funds with your data to enable them transfer the fund into
your nominated bank account. Please reply with your full contact coordinates (your full name and
address Phone/fax etc,) to enable me contact you for a verbal discussion.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. You can also Visit South
Africa as soon as possible and stand as my silent partner in order to receive the fund as the sole
benefactor and I shall secure all legal documentation to authenticate the existence of the fund on your
arrival.
Please treat this transaction as confidential matter. I will send you all the details as soon as you indicate
your willingness. For More Details Please Contact: Mr. Patrick Dube Director: Foreign Remittance
Department For: International Transfer First National Bank (FNB) South Africa Telephone number: +27
640011457 Fax: +27 865 148 253 Email: mr.patrickdube2017@gmail.com
Much Regards
Dr. (Mrs) Monica Smith
SUPERVISOR: Foreign Remittance Department
For: International Transfer
Exchange Control Department
First National Bank (FNB) South Africa
Hours

=
+27640011457
South Africa mobile number.

+27865148253
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

mr.patrickdube20177@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:24 am

Same phone Number:

Next of Kin Scam:

South Africa.

Attention:
INTRODUCTION OF MYSELF:

Dear Sir.

Thanks for your email.

Please kindly note that the offer is still available, I will give you more about this transaction details as soon as possible since you have indicate your willingness.

For More Details Please Contact: Mr. Patrick Dube Director: Foreign Remittance Department For: International Transfer First National Bank (FNB) South Africa Telephone number: +27 640011457 Fax: +27 865 148 253 Email: mr.patrickdube20177@gmail.com

Much Regards

Mr. Patrick Dube
Director: Foreign Remittance Department
For: International Transfer First National Bank (FNB) South Africa.

Hours

Header:
Return-Path: <mr.patrickdube20177@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-io0-x244.google.com (mail-io0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c06::244])
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017
Subject: LETTER OF ASSISTANCE FROM DR. (MRS) MONICA SMITH FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB)

Phone Numbers:
+27640011457
Note: This telephone number is most likely a South Africa number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+27865148253
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:06 pm

South Africa.

Tele: +27 640011457
Fax: +27 865148253

Attention:

I received your mail today ,with regards to my offer of Late Roger Brett Kebble that was assassinated on the September 27th 2005, Thanks for your mail and your prompt response especially the courageous response you have put into this It may interest you to know that Late Roger Brett Kebble of South Africa and Chairman CEO of the following companies: Land-gold and Exploration:, JCI Limited: and many other interests both in America, Asia and African Continents., This transaction is just simple all we have to do is to obtain all the necessary documentations from this bank to transfer the fund to you with immediate effect but before we proceed I will like to give you the full detail information’s in regards to this transaction and to let you know that this transaction is a 100% risk free transaction.

The details on what you have to do are as follows”-

1) I will present you before the bank as the next of kin / beneficially in the documents so that they can release the Fund of US$45M in your name before the next 14 banking working days in other for us meet you face to face here in South Africa as agreed for the sharing ratio and investment of my own share of the money in your country.

2) I will give you a Letter of Claim such that you shall send to the bank via our contact that I shall send to you. Application of this payment will be send to the First National Bank (FNB) where this money has been deposited by yourself as the beneficially so that they can approve the fund for transfer since I have been mandated to present the next of kin or the beneficially of the fund.

3) You are entitled to 50% of the total sum of U$45M.

4) You are to assure me again that you will not betray me by trusting this fund in your hand, of such bear in mind that assisting each other in this deal is very much important but Spiritually, Physically and most especially Financially as this are the main aim of this business for us to get it done as soon as possible.

5) As I have ever said before that I have with the Death Certificate and the Deposit Certificate while I shall obtain the Letter of Probate from the Federal High Court with the information’s you shall send to me, I shall also direct you on how you shall work hand in hand with our bank here for the release of the fund as you shall abide to all my instruction for no mistake.

6) With your information I shall process for the necessary documentation, scan either your international passport or drivers lances so that I can proceed to the court for the legal backup documents in your name while we await for the First National Bank (FNB) response on when they are to release the fund to you but I believe definitely as soon as possible if we act fast. All I required is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction visit our First National Bank (FNB) as soon as possible and be our silent partner and receive the fund as the sole benefactor which I shall secure all legal documentation to authenticate the existence of the fund on your arrival. (A) Your full Name and contact Address, Telephone and fax numbers (B) Your Company’s Name and Address (C) A copy of your Proof of Identification like Passport/National Driver’s License etc.

Be informed that the above are needed for the procurement of Letter of Claim for you as the beneficiary.

Above all, your presence will be needed to sign the vital release order documents as the bona fide beneficiary and next-of-kin. This transaction will be financed between you and I, in order to get all the necessary clearance of the funds including the documentation before the money will be transfer into your bank account.

All I required is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction visit the First National Bank (FNB) South Africa as soon as possible and be my silent partner and receive the fund as the sole benefactor which I shall secure all legal documentation to authenticate the existence of the fund on your arrival.

Finally, as soon as possible I hear from you by receiving the necessary required information such as your full home address, your private telephone and fax scan copy of identification as requested this will enable me issue a power of attorney to the bank presenting you as the heir and beneficiary to Roger Brett Kebble, I will give you all the detail information’s of contacting the First National Bank (FNB) were the fund is been deposited and shall also guard you on how you can manipulate with us. I do hope that you know that this is a Deal and in a deal there must be seriousness, confident between one and other.

Please treat this transaction as confidential matter.

Header:
Return-Path: <mr.patrickdube20177@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x243.google.com (mail-vk0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::243])
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017
Subject: Re: LETTER OF ASSISTANCE FROM DR. (MRS) MONICA SMITH FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB)

Attached PDF file has same text as the E-mail.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:11 pm

South Africa. Date: 01-23-2017

Attention:

Thanks for your email of today.

I just received your particulars for my payment of U$D45, 000,000.00 only in your name, but officially we need a copy of your Proof of Identification like Passport/National Driver’s License as it will enable us for the payment Application and obtain all the necessary documentations from this bank as the next of kin / beneficially of the Fund.

Please kindly note that as soon as I receive your Proof of your identification like Passport I which is very Important shall proceed with your information to get the Death Certificate and the Deposit Certificate, Letter of Probate will be obtain the from the Federal High Court with the information’s in your name.

Again, you must know that this urgent attention, all you are required to do is to send to me you’re Proof of your identification and the date time that you will be visiting the First National Bank (FNB) South Africa as my silent partner and receive the fund as the sole benefactor and to sign the vital release order documents as the bona fide beneficiary and next-of-kin.

Finally, please note that this transaction will be financed between you and I, in order to get all the necessary clearance of the funds including the documentation before the money will be paid in your name.

Much Regards

Mr. Patrick Dube
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:35 pm

South Africa. Date: 01-24-2017

Attention:
Thanks for your email of today.

If you are truly interested in this transaction then it’s very important that you send to me a copy of your Proof of Identification and also let us know about your visit to South Africa this is necessary.

Kindly call me as soon as you receive this email.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:05 am

South Africa. Date: 01-27-2017

Attention:

Thanks for your email of today hope you are fine.

Very important that you send to me you’re Date of Birth, Nationality so that with this information I can officially proceed with the documents in your name why we wait for your Passport to be out.

Kindly note that your visit to South Africa is necessary for you to sign the vital release order documents as the bona fide beneficiary and next-of-kin you can call when you receive this email.

Much Regards

Mr. Patrick Dube

Hours
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:24 pm

South Africa. Date: 01-29-2017

Attention:

Please do note that some of the documents has been approved in your name, I will send to you the Deposit Certificate with the First National Bank (FNB) South Africa since 2005 by our Late Roger Brett Kebble of South Africa.

I will like you to inform me when you will visit to South Africa for you to sign all necessary vital release order documents as the beneficiary of the fund and next-of-kin to Mr. Late Roger Brett Kebble of South Africa.

Kindly note that here in South Africa on or before the 14/02/2017 for just 3 days for you to sing the fund release order documents which I will go back with you to your country for the investment of the fund in your name.

Do get back to as soon as you have receive this email to inform me when you will be coming to South Africa for the singing.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:43 pm

South Africa. Date: 01-30-2017

Attention:

Please do note that the First National Bank (FNB) South Africa Directors have said in today’s meeting that if you are not be able to come to South Africa to sing the fund release order documents then you have to pay for an attorney who will represent you here in South Africa and sing all the transfer release documents in your name and your payment will be bank to bank transfer in your bank account.

If this is okay with you, then send to as soon as possible your banking information so that the attorney will make a payment application in your name with the First National Bank (FNB) South Africa.

PLEASE RE-CONFIRM TO ME THE FOLLOWINGS:

ii. BANK PARTICULARS

1. BANK NAME:
2. BANK ADDRESS:
3. BANK TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBERS:
4. BANK SWIFT CODE / ABA NUMBER IF ANY:
5. BANK ACCOUNT:
6. BANK BENEFICIARY'S NAME:

Do get back to as soon as you have receive this email to inform me if you will take care of the attorney fee here or you be coming to South Africa for the singing.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.